It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World exclusive! most significant and undeniable ufo videos of all time that also cover aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
What's wrong with you people, you don't recognize it?

Its the Cylons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
... I watched it twice. My first viewing I thought - "Schweeeeet! - finally something solid here!" And was pretty sure it was for real (or potentially).
But on the second viewing I did some zooming and slowing down and analyzing. It's an impressive little amateur film. A good attempt... but some things male no sense.

1) The 'craft' in the night shots never does anything but 'hang' there. I have seen many films of UFOs and I don't think they dig posing for alien crackers or sticking around for too long.

2) For a guy who does alot of UFO/Scientific/Astronomy observations his filming is much too juvenile - the camera was all over the place - no preparation... especially for as many opportunities as these guys had.

3) During the day shots (when it's foggy) - whatever that is (shows lights) doesn't seem to phase the fishermen in the boat - and the object appears to be not far off and within plain view. One would think that if it was not an everyday sight - these guys would be coming unglued.

On the possible point that it could be real -

It is alleged that there are Pleiadian bases under the oceans of the World - and maybe this 'craft' is one of those types. Just a thought.

So it has its flaws. But would be a nice little treat for those of us who are easily freaked out.

I would be curious to see what the ATS pro's think of this one.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Move over Spielberg, that was awesome.

All the lights on the edge.

Going low and slow gives some good photo ops.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Hoax, and a very bad one. The shots, in order:

1. A satellite, probably ISS
  2. No background, no point of reference. "It's moving fast". OK, I believe him, don't you?
  3. Satellite, probably ISS
  4. No background, no point of reference. While zooming out we hear "it's moving away". It's an object alright, but not a UFO
  5. Looks like a star. Altair and Capella are candidates.
  6. Offshore oil platform
  7. No background, no frame of reference, same "thing on a string" we saw before
  8. Oil platform
  9. Couldn't watch anymore

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Phage]

Great post. I had big problems with this suspicious video.

There is never a SINGLE reference shot on the one metallic UFO they keep shooting every single day for months. Not coincidentally, it's the best UFO shot they have and the most realistic looking one and there is NEVER a single reference or zoom out. Incidentally the UFO also looks suspicious, almost 'too good' in a sense, it never seems to change angle or direction and out of hovering for minutes/hours at a time over a large nation's capital for MONTHS this is the only guy on earth that has come forward with video? Riiight...

The ONLY convincing shots are the ones over the ocean of the big lights but as Phage said, that could very well be an offshore oil platform.

I call HOAX. And bad one at that.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I really don't get whats so great about this footage. Not sure it shows anything. Whats the big deal. somebody please explain that to me.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
I really don't get whats so great about this footage. Not sure it shows anything. Whats the big deal. somebody please explain that to me.

Nothing is great about it, it's a flagrant HOAX and a fake hawked to us by some Turkish UFO crook who's trying to make money off of it.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
One day someone will post genuine footage. The aliens will land, step out of the craft, walk up to the camera and STILL you'll have post after post of people saying HOAX!

"That was the best CGI I've seen yet"

"You could tell those aliens weren't real"

Seriously ...

I'm not saying hoax or saying its real. Something like this needs SOLID examination, by those who can offer something a little more credible than "It's CGI" "Its a satellite" "It's a hoax"

Those who comment its real get inundated with "Where's your proof?" so my question is, if its faked footage, prove it. Some UFO footage doesn't need examination, its THAT badly done. But this one ....

The part where they are looking at it (glowing?) and he makes the remark about it changing shape. I dont see it actually changing shape as such, more like its glowing from right to left.

If its CGI or a model - please explain instead of just saying hoax.

As much as I dont believe everything I see, I also dont just take peoples word and believe its a hoax without some proof to back up their statements.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
This is better quality tape than them GRIDKEEPER ever managed to post.
I am sad to see so little points of reference and am hoping analysis will bring out details..to confirm or refute the images...star and flag.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I'm going with hoax on this one, but I would like to point out that this is simply 17 minutes, whereas the entirety of the footage clocks in at two and a half hours. It's possible that there are frame of reference shots, but were edited out to keep the video size down. I will however point out that the daytime shots are shot at the same time on two different days. This leads me to believe that it's something mundane as I just don't see UFOs keeping a tight schedule like that.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burginthorn
One day someone will post genuine footage. The aliens will land, step out of the craft, walk up to the camera and STILL you'll have post after post of people saying HOAX!

If that had happened, there would be little doubt.
Nobody would scream hoax on video of a man parking his car, stepping out of his car, walking up to the camera.
See the difference?
Most videos are grainy, blurry, out of focus, too much shakiness, etc. Some are obvious CGI. Some are not so obvious, but still recognizable.
Few videos are hard to debunk. Even skeptics admit they may be something to them. Like that recent thread about a triangle ufo that may actually be genuine.
In this case, it is very likely that they are ISS and an offshore oil platform.
Also, there have been so many hoaxes that we have to be careful. Hoaxes are bane to ufology.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I must say, that was pretty good footage, hoax or not. I'm on the fence on this video, simply because there was one thing I found most interesting.

At 12:25 onwards, that particular 'craft' looks identical to the one that was supposedly filmed on the Moon and uploaded by "retiredafb". Now that doesn't necessarily mean it's real, I just thought it was interesting and an almost exact match to the 'crashed ship on the moon'.

I never really decided whether those "retiredafb" videos were real or not, unless someone can enlighten me?

Great find nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Interesting video...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Looks like the real thing to me. It does remind me of the ufo in the first "War of the Worlds"(not with tom cruise).

Best video I have seen thus far;the color changes are most impressive and do not look like a fake.

Any proof that it is fake?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
That is a fantastic video, but I wish SO MUCH that a decent cameraman would happen upon something like this. It would only take one person with a friggin tripod to create good footage.

Evidently tripods are highly underrated by amateur videographers.

Personally, I can't make anything that looks even somewhat like a pilot.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
If this is a hoax , its a amazing one , to be able to synchronize the 3d model with the camera shaking in a real secnario , i think even the best cgi artists would be amazed and would hire these folks.
Or maybe its just fake , dunno.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Hoax.

Also, that source is hilarious. Look at those webmasters jumping to conclusions. "It's time for the world to accept this blah, blah, blah..."

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sator

I don't think it's strange.

I used to live very near an airport. I Could watch all the planes land and take of. They were always on the same direction and angle. So you mean the planes that I used to see were hoax too?

Of course planes taking off and landing are going to be heading on the same direction and angles. the runways aren't changing position are they? So the planes are going to approach and take off from the same direction every time.

Also if you posted a video of planes taking off or landing and called them UFO's then I would call it a hoax. If you called them planes then I would not call it a hoax because I would then agree with you.
Same principle with this video, I'm calling it a hoax because it is claimed to be a UFO of alien origin. I'm doubtful that it's even a flying object, so in effect it is, at best, an UO (Unidentified Object).
Nothing more.
Nothing less.

So of course I'm going to call it a hoax.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
from reading through the thread i simply wonder what it would take for people believe any footage of a u.f.o.

people moan the camera is'nt stable, that there is no detail, its to far away!

then when somebody films something that fits the above mentioned its CGI! its a model!, its a HOAX!

i think we can determine that no footage no matter how good or real, simply will never be good enough as proof.

all it takes is a stranger on the internet to write a few negative pieces about somebody and thats enough to debunk the film.

so if somebody does post undeniable evidence of a u.f.o. it simply will never be seen as evidence for anything.

there are obviously people it suits that the u.f.o truth never gets out, so if somebody were to post a undeniable video's, of course it suits to discredit the person, by lies or by other factors and mistakes that person has made during their lifetime.

people will then pick that up and scream HOAX! without questioning who is lieing and wether the stuff said about the person is true. or if it is just some discrediting campaign to discredit the videos they don't want people to believe are real.

it really does seem impossible to prove anything with this type of mentality. it seems no matter how many people report and film u.f.o's, people will always find an excuse not to believe it.

what does it take? a mass landing? then again that could be fake.

we will never know(as a race), there will always only be individuals who know, because they have seen, who will be ridiculed and persecuted for speaking up. even if they filmed it!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by triplesod

Why are you quick to think when someone says hoax, they are suggesting it is CGI or something similar.

What I'm calling a hoax is what the title is suggesting:
World exclusive! most significant and undeniable ufo videos of all time that also cover aliens

differs to what the video is presenting. To me there is nothing to suggest whatever is being filmed is of alien origin.

Apart from that I agree with what you're saying, It's real but not alien, I'm doubtful its even flying.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Firstly, thanks for posting, its always fun and interesting to see new 'UFO footage', its what we all hope to see ourselves one day/night. I liked the look and feel of genuiness of the video but I must admit theres a few things that bug me..as usual with ufo footage. First and foremost the timestamp shows this was filmed over several months..if I saw this one night and watched my own footage, then intended to go back and film again over the course of several weeks/months, I would certainly get my hands on a damm good tripod! Absolutely that would be first, after showing it to my friends/family/local news, I'm sure many would want to do the nightwatch with me and between us we could come up with a tripod..its genuinely annoying to see potentially great footage go to hell like that. Barring that..surely surely you'd get a professional scientific camera crew to come with? I dunno maybe Im being too logical but geez if I thought I was onto something that big I'd go out of my way to make sure it was good and clear! Secondly, this guy caught similar footage a year earlier? a bit far fetched..and the spots on the sky though interesting aren't much different to anything else around the net. The lights hovering over the water are very UFOish looking, but again, bad quality gear makes it inconclusive. The big closer footage of the machine flying under the moon is just too good to be true..though I wanna think its real, I really do! This is definately one I'll follow up over the months and see what comes of it. Good stuff, and thanks.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join