It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So... Who's Going to Join the Zeitgeist Movement??

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
irsmostwanted.blogspot.com... (Irs Fraud Mike St. Clair?)

www.evpreversespeaking.com... (Reverse Speak of Him)

So what does this elitist want from you, but his undying loyalty as he believes because of his blood line he is the one. Now I really do not want to be a part of this. Told you, and then you bring this man in the picture, wow, what a fraud. Listen, if you want to talk about this type of information I am free all the time to discuss and debunk and discuss the real truth. The 1st link is a joke by the way, but the second one is real. Just because his blood line is of the St. Clair fame he thinks he is the one and will discuss for a price his new book. Well, I do not like to say anything about my lineage as it is important to me too. But I do not say I am a saint because of it. I talk and email David Wilcock He gets my newsletters. Darn, will you people wake up and use your own mind to find out the truth about people and about movements before you jump in. When something sounds to good to be true, it is. I can believe you have not read the Holy Blood Holy Grail book.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WeaponsOfMassCreation

Of course they are going to fight, but would you prefer to live in their world or have a chance at creating our own, you also forget that their power comes not from their money but from the people believing that the money is the power... take away their people and you will slowly erode their power base.. the calls to action mentioned in zeitgeist are not to take actual dollars away from the banks (they would invent more money) or soldiers out of their army (they have automated weapons too) but to take the people away from their side...

But I agree if it doesnt reach critical mass it could get pretty messy... man up..

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
so i cant answer this yet bc i dont know what it will involve. i do think that the majority of the things i this film r factual.

but listen to this theory of mine..

if this system of fed res and world bank and the empire exist, and has been able to exist mostly unnoticed.. then that means they are very very smart... and if they r that smart then i would assume that when the threat- or the unrevealing of this mass cover up were to unveil.. then I would think they would be smart enough to pull us out of current financial crisis.. which would then prove wrong of revolutionaries and/or a movement of any sort, and leave many to forget about any ideas of a mass coruption empire that controls us. Then wait a good 20/ 30 years to royally # up again. i know my parents were around for the 60s and the majority of hippies from the 60 are republicans now. - if they purposely appointed a pres.. who somehow implements means of new energy and create jobs and the economy begins to strive then the gov't becomes our hero, while using the means of technology and the energy ideas they arleady have. its like they always have an ace in the hole.

just a thought.

yellow

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
so i cant answer this yet bc i dont know what it will involve. i do think that the majority of the things i this film r factual.

if this system of fed res and world bank and the empire exist, and has been able to exist mostly unnoticed.. then that means they are very very smart... and if they r that smart then i would assume that when the threat- or the unrevealing of this mass cover up were to unveil.. then I would think they would be smart enough to pull us out of current financial crisis.. which would then prove wrong of revolutionaries and/or a movement of any sort, and leave many to forget about any ideas of a mass coruption empire that controls us. Then wait a good 20/ 30 years to royally # up again. i know my parents were around for the 60s and the majority of hippies from the 60 are republicans now. - if they purposely appointed a pres.. who somehow implements means of new energy and create jobs and the economy begins to strive then the gov't becomes our hero, while using the means of technology and the energy ideas they arleady have. its like they always have an ace in the hole.

just a thought.

yellow

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by infamousyellow

just a thought.

yellow

Very good point. It's discouraging but I'm willing to give this whole thing a try...

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
WOW you guys,

My last post was totally sensored out of these forums. I wrote a replay a week ago and it never was posted. Interesting that a site devoted to free speech would totally emit my previous post. Are they afraid that the site will be marked as part of the axis of evil? Terrorists of sorts and have the site shut down in fear of gov interventions in the name of national security? I dont blame them in the slightest.

I will not repeat any of my aforementioned opinions in hopes his post might slip through.

Q: Did you know that 33% of your Car insurance rates are detemined by your FICO score? Even if you have a perfect driving record with no clams in 10 years, as I, your rates will hike up? Mine went up from 90 a mo to 300 a mo due to this.

Q: DO you find it suspicious that our gov bailedout insurance companies as well...see end game...to control 80% of them in return? Is this a hidden tax for the poor? Or is this a tactic to create a social unrest to justify Marshal Law?

The solutions Zeigeist proposes is tamed compared to what is needed in form a a movement to make the effective changes in OUR country.

We are being robbed people, time to act is now.

If any gov officials, or members from builderberg group (SP?), see this post and want to pay for my silence or threaten me please do so at ...damn I'm to afraid to say.

yours truly,
Angry but motivated American,
Anonymous, but not for too much longer,
American Man

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Ever since watching addendum, nothing else has been on my mind other than the venus project. Seriously non stop for days i've been thinking about this and how it could work, and it could. Everyone just needs to let go of the things they "think" are important (money)..
If everyone was moneyless, there would be a mass number of people that would still want to improve the earth in some way, i'll break it down:

today we know how to build many great, clever and big things including a wind turbine. Now if a team of people could design a machine that could build a wind turbine WITHOUT the work of a human, which they could because humans have the knowledge and resources now, then they could then use the wind turbine to power the machine that built it. then all of a sudden we have 2 wind turbines and the cycle continues.
Then you say, 'where does the metal come from?'. well someone will already have designed a machine that will take care of the metal making process for us. then you say, 'how will it get to the wind turbine making machine?' and yes by then someone will have designed a means for transport.

Without costs everything becomes easier.. We go to work EVERYDAY for almost all of our WHOLE LIVES to make a living, with the right values you would only hav to go to work for a short period. Studying business does nothing, studying mechanics does.
Take donald trump for example, he is a good businessman. but why do people look up to him?? i dont know but, if his childrens cubby house broke he'd just pay someone to fix it right? that makes him NOBODY! so ask yourself this, who is he on this earth?? I'm not saying he shouldn't be here, infact i'm glad he is, im grateful for everyones presence.

There are billions of people in this world, obviously not everybody is going to build and create things. but with the probably million engineers we do have and the ability to share knowledge, moving forward in life becomes easier.

I have so much to say but i'm struggling to type it and get my point out. my plan is to put a youtube video up of my thoughts on this soon.

and back to the question.. I'LL BE JOINING THE ZEITGEIST MOVEMENT!! JOIN ME!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-in-AR
People need to stop posting revolution plans on the internet! Good grief. Do you idiots not understand that you are dooming any asperations you may have before they are able to unfold! You're going to get the websites shut down in the meantime!

That isn't all that will happen either.

I know it's free speech & all.. but it is also considered treason to plot against your government.

They still shoot you for treason in the US don't they?

I know I would fully support another American Revolution, but discussing plans on a website it totally insane...hehe

On a side note, I have been pushing for a takeover of my own government for years & installing a Direct Democracy....

I know I'll never be arrested though, cause the AU Government are just a bunch of Brown Nosed, cowardly losers, Who can't even wipe their own butts...lolol

[edit on 10/9/2008 by Ironclad]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   
It is funny that the |Zeitgeist II Addendum| article on Wikipedia is at the moment, and I quote : "This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy."
It's just foolish if they think they will accomplish something by that bcus if I'm not wrong this is not just some website, it's a whole process that is correctly attributed as alive and cannot be compromised by a simple implementaion of authority over deleting it's page on wiki.
What is more disturbing is that it doesn't suprise me as much as the "Net Neutrality" yet-to-be-voted-for law.
For more info on that here is an introduction and a clear picutre of what is going on with the internet objectivity and the main reason why in a certain step of action of this movement mentions the part "PROTECT THE INTERNET". Please read it, more info can't do any harm.
www.google.com...

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
To "join" a movement is to say you will follow something. I intend to question everything that comes my way and make my own determination on what can be trusted. For example how do i know the person that made that movie doesn't own stock in each area adressed in the movie: solar, geothermal, wind, and ocean power. However, I will say he had better be prepared to answer some questions about his integrity. Because at this point who can be trusted. Also, to that effect you (the reader) can bet your life I will spread the word, research, be more energy effective, and have an open mind about any information that may arise. My concern is this whole ordeal turning violent and how to help prevent that. The way I see it the ceo's of these private banking corperations that run this country have to make a concious decision themselves to invest in the worlds future and not just their companies. In conclusion they(corupt world banks) have to decide to start giving up their fortunes to the people in non-profit ways that help technology be implimented and free to all people. Therfore eliminating the need to boycote these businesses altogether, but we all know they are going to be reluctant to giving up what they "have worked so hard for". On that note in the movie it seemed as though no one would have to work, but to the contrary for the greater good everyone would have to work. To me that just isn't going to happen usually when given the oprotunity to not do anything people resort to entertainment. Certainly not on educating themselves on how to fix thier solar panels if they ever mess up. In my many opinions it is going to be a miracle if we(the enlightened) can get others to be as open minded, and willing to come out of this comfort zone they seriously intend to uphold. In all seriousness I will do my best to convince others and stay true to what I know is good for the human race.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I just watched the film, and i'm in. Great movie, send it to all your friends and family. Revolution now !

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Discussin if and how money can become obsolete in the world or in your country is not revolting against your constitutions. Mine says that my country is a republic founded on work...not on money, so I dont think anything can be brought up to public attention about whats going on here, especially because it would seduce a lot more people...

Just try to revolt against yourself before talking of social revolution

[edit on 9-10-2008 by ThePetrus]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
What really is going to happen with the fall of American currency? Well, for the most part we must have a medium of exchange and a new currency will be issued after the dollar is no longer acceptable anywhere here nor abroad. Some people believe the "Amero" will be the new currency for Mexico,Canada and the USA. I do not know - but what I do know is we must kill the Federal Reserve if we are to survive. This corrupt corporatestocrisy is doomed, capitalism has failed and this is the beginning of the complete breakdown of a society that has been evil from the beginning - you and me have been the merchant tax slave of this credit society built on lies and deceit. Separate yourself as much as you can from this government of two parties but really only one of the same and that is to support an oligarchy of super rich at the top and the rest of us slave merchants where the government uses fear and oppression to keep us in line. Join us and educate the many who don't know - work for change and expose this government of all its evil deeds going on now and ones of then past. It will take years to reclaim the country and many lives will be imprisoned and destroyed. Join this organization and get active!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Peter Joseph's advice is very similar what Jim Marrs writes in his books particularly in 'Secrecy they rule' and 'Rise of the 4th Reich'

1. boycott the big banks such as Citibank, Chase and Bank of America. Guess what, it is worthless b/c they can buyout the competition. I heard from a friend that Bank of America buyout Wachovia. It just as pathetic as boycotting certain gas companies b/c gas companies can sell each other supply.

2. Internet- I like this technology best b/c I can get to listen alot of different music that the establishment does not promote

3. Military- recruiters are full of bs.

4. Energy companies- I am halfway there b/c I always buy fuel efficient cars.

5. reject political system- someone once told me that you cannot believe politicians words anymore.

6. create a critical mass- I just downloaded the movie and burned 2 copies so far.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePetrus
To me the zeitgeist m8 is much more similar to linux than to Windows...

Yes, and the result is eventually going to be the world's first open-source city.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Would I still be able to play GTA 4 and Call of Duty on line in the venus project? Because I do love those games even though they simulate everything I dislike in the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join