It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pre 9/11 PIA Ad Shows Plane on Towers!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
www.2spare.com...

What makes this creepy is that elements within the Pakastan ISI are known to have fronted some money for the 9/11 operation. There is even an entire movie on the internet on this that I watched about 2 years ago.

If anybody knows which one it is please post a link to it, because I forget it's name.

I wonder when that ad actually ran?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

From what I understand, the ad ran in 1978-1979.

I saw it on digg earlier, but can't find the source now.
DocMoreau

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
From the looks of it I think its nothing more then a ad. Think about it this has to be around the time the Towers were just built. The Twin Towers were a huge symbol not only to New York and America but the whole world. It would have been something anyone would know. Nothing sinister here move along.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I think if anything, people can sense the "future" very indirectly. I think the people at the top know this, and have developed a way of seeing how different actions will probably affect how "time" develops. These cues may not have been directly put in place by someone who knew at all about any future plans for what happened on 9/11, but I suspect somehow the person or group of people was guided or compelled to use this imagery... and over the years the cues and coincidences got more numerous, and the though of planes and world trade centers being related was imprinted in the subconscious of the collective mind.... and I believe that it was our subliminal programming that allowed the probability to become a reality. If you look at existence as being one interconnected and shifting pattern of occurrences, you would imagine if someone got a clear enough picture of the overall pattern and how it changes, these things would be very easy to predict and to even guide in a "favorable" way.

I doubt this was intentional on the designer of the ad's part, but there are higher forces at work here. Maybe not necessarily good or evil... just doing what has to be done in order to evolve this reality along.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Just unfortunate advertising, just like the canceled trailer for the first spiderman movie where he had a web between the towers.

Here are some more examples of unfortunate advertising.

www.oddee.com...

edit - spelling

[edit on 4-10-2008 by Grey Magic]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

Thanks for that link

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

You're welcome

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
the pics only show that the WTC towers have always been a popular american symbol.
nothing special..

[edit on 6-10-2008 by anti72]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I always thought this one was pretty unfortunate, considering the release date for the album was pretty much bang on 9/11/2001. I believe the artwork concept and design was around june/july of 2001.

And who could forget the classic Lone Gunmen episode aired on March 4, 2001 co-incidence..

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Insolubrious

Was the Coup album really to be released 9/11?

You know what just hit me when I saw that Coup album? I know this probably does not mean anything, but one could interpret the two drum sticks to be representing the planes, and the other device the other guy is holding represent remote control. Just a very weird thing that is.

Also, what about the New York lottery the next year on 9/11 coming out as 911?

[edit on 6-10-2008 by talisman]

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/10/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
reply to post by Insolubrious

Was the Coup album really to be released 9/11?

Indeed it was, or just after. Quote from wiki:

In 2001, The Coup released Party Music to widespread praise. However, in part due to distribution problems, sales of the album were low. The original album cover art depicted group members Pam the Funkstress and Riley standing in front of the twin towers of the World Trade Center as they are destroyed by huge explosions; Riley is pushing the button on a guitar tuner. The cover art was finished in June 2001, and was scheduled to be released just after the September 11, 2001 attacks. In response to the uncanny similarity of the artwork with the Sept. 11 attacks, the album release was held back until alternative cover art could be prepared.

I am not sure what the deal is with the drum sticks, but to me it gives the impression that she's pretending to orchestrate the event, like a musical conductor with a baton. The detonator (apparently) is a guitar tuner with "Covert Labs" printed on the face.

Here is an interview with the front man Boots Riley:

Boots Speaks Out About 9-11
by Davey D-9/20/02

www.daveyd.com...

I came up with the idea with the photographer. We took the pictures
on May 15, and we were done with it by the beginning of June. Any
similarities are totally coincidental, and it was originally supposed to be
more of a metaphor for destroying capitalism — where the music is
making capitalist towers blow up......

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The "coup" album artwork was pulled after the incident. Indeed a strange occurance.

The 20 dollar bill that came out in the mid 90's also showed the twin towers in flames, simply by folding it in a certian way. Fold it in another way and you got the pentagon showing its damage too.

Cheers!!!!

[edit on 8-10-2008 by RFBurns]

new topics

top topics

join