It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's over washington DC on BBC

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Sorry but I’d searched on ATS but could not find anything on this? But it seems that on 3 October the BBC did some coverage on the financial crisis. And in background you can see Washington DC .But you can also see some flashing lights on the left of the screen .What are your thoughts about it real or not?

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I have made some searches on the net about this and this seems to be the only video about it. It seems a bit strange that only one person on planet earth would post this on youtube if it was recorded live from BBC, but I guess its possible.

Its not reflections in my opinion, so if its not real, I would bet the author made some basic video editing and put it on youtube.

I would really like to know if someone else saw this on live TV?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I can only hope its ET.

_ _

Could it be airplanes? But that is restricted air space...hmmmmm....

Looks something like the Phoenix lights to me in formation

[edit on 4-10-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

this is why ufo sightings are way up.... birds.. balloons.. bugs.. and now cell phone towers blinking in the distance.. pathetic.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

I have made some searches on the net about this and this seems to be the only video about it. It seems a bit strange that only one person on planet earth would post this on youtube if it was recorded live from BBC, but I guess its possible.

Its not reflections in my opinion, so if its not real, I would bet the author made some basic video editing and put it on youtube.

I would really like to know if someone else saw this on live TV?

The only video about it? Well the upload date is oct 3 and it says on the screen 'FINANCIAL CRISIS' so it's pretty recent is it not? That would explain why youve not seen it somewhere else..

[edit on 4-10-2008 by MurrayTORONTO]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Bush, is in his garden, letting off fireworks in celebration of the $700 dollar bill bail out plan being passed in congress.
They got a barbecue sizzling as well. They're having a right old ball.

[edit on 4uSaturday08/27/08 by paul76]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MurrayTORONTO
The only video about it? Well the upload date is oct 3 and it says on the screen 'FINANCIAL CRISIS' so it's pretty recent is it not? That would explain why youve not seen it somewhere else..

Its from last night, but still seems a bit strange that only one person has posted about it on youtube. How many viewers does BBC have?

If this really happened, why didnt people create threads on ATS about it right away? You can bet that if I saw this on CNN right now, I would post about it within 3 minutes.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I saw this original bradcast and wondered what it was.
This is not added afterwards.
Later on in the broadcast ( not shown on this clip ) they could be seen to the right as well - in a long streched out horizontal line.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr.Slon
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If they are building lights, why do they show up and then disappear? I guess they did disappear after a while?

Originally posted by Did you see them
I saw this original bradcast and wondered what it was.
This is not added afterwards.
Later on in the broadcast ( not shown on this clip ) they could be seen to the right as well - in a long streched out horizontal line.

So hardly building lights.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Sometimes you see lights in the sky in inteviews at night but they are planes. Yesterday though on the BBC I saw an interview based in London but not sure if it was just a blue screen behind. But what I saw was in the background a spiral like slow tornado of smoke rising almost like lots of birds. It was strange because it was there throughout the whole interview with a politician.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I hope there wil be more people who seen this and maybe recorded this.So we know what we are looking at.?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
this is why ufo sightings are way up.... birds.. balloons.. bugs.. and now cell phone towers blinking in the distance.. pathetic.

Cell phone towers? I think not!
Check out the image that I've embossed. If they were phone towers, their structures would have been visible, like the flag pole. I think these could be some reflections off a window.

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

But what i think is strange.That the recording camera moves and the blinking dots stay in the same possition???

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Having lived in DC I can tell you that most of the city is a no fly zone and about the only aircraft you see over it are helicopters for the military and president.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Strange that nobody else recorded this. That made this video suspicious i think.?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I think this was shot to north-northeast, from front right side of the Capitol Building. I looked Google Earth and in that direction there are couple of airfields and about 25 miles out in that direction is The Baltimore Washington International. Also Fort Meade is in the same direction 20 miles out...Doesnt look like landing lights to me...Any pilots here who would know?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well, I live in DC and that to me is clearly planes lining up for landing at Reagan National which is very close to the Capitol.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Did you see them saw the original broadcast so it's not added from the person who post the youtube vid. Thats some pretty trippy stuff i wonder if any one in the D.C area saw anything up in the sky's last night. I checked the Mufon reports and there was nothing. That immediately reminded me of the pheonix lights and hundreds of people saw those lights...

Either way good catch! I'll keep digging too and post if i find anyhting.

<<   2 >>

join