It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo's over washington DC on BBC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
It's unbelievable how some people can come up with so many
explainations for ufo sightings.
Wasn't ufo's sighted in DC in the fortie's or fifties"?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Mike not to discredit your otherwise but stellar research methods, but embossing a picture and referencing artifacts from that, does not make it fact that an anomaly is present.

Digital imagery is far accurate when reproducing captured images.

Interesting nonetheless OP.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Guys, I can see these lights from my window.
Next time the landing flight path to DCA is from the South I'll take a picture or a quick video and post it.
It's just planes.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
yeah now that i think about it they look exactly like the line ups coming into lindberg field in san diego. good call.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Well, I live in DC and that to me is clearly planes lining up for landing at Reagan National which is very close to the Capitol.

Most flights coming into Regan come in over the Patomic don't they? At least all the ones I fly in on do..

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
sorry on the double post...

[edit on 10/4/2008 by atzmaz]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by atzmaz

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Well, I live in DC and that to me is clearly planes lining up for landing at Reagan National which is very close to the Capitol.

Most flights coming into Regan come in over the Patomic don't they? At least all the ones I fly in on do..

There are two flight paths for landing at DCA. From the North coming down the Potomac over Arlington (Roslyn), which is not the flight the flight path in the video. Or from the South (video) which comes up from from Southern Maryland and behind the Capitol.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I'm going to go with planes on approach or studio lights reflecting off the window. Funny thing is I thought I saw a disk on a newcast in the background recently but it was probably a migrating hawk zooming through.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Im not trying to be smart here but it would'nt surprise me if the speaker in the video is the damn alien as the bbc propoganda and disinfo is shocking and i should know as im from the uk. We have a media blackout of world events in our country and its pathetic.

Small example here news.bbc.co.uk...

What has this to do with events in britain?

There are numerous fires everyday for crying out loud.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

The lights are not flashing at random times, but have a pattern.

I think it's most likely a radio tower.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Originally posted by MurrayTORONTO
The only video about it? Well the upload date is oct 3 and it says on the screen 'FINANCIAL CRISIS' so it's pretty recent is it not? That would explain why youve not seen it somewhere else..

Its from last night, but still seems a bit strange that only one person has posted about it on youtube. How many viewers does BBC have?

If this really happened, why didnt people create threads on ATS about it right away? You can bet that if I saw this on CNN right now, I would post about it within 3 minutes.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by Copernicus]

I watched it on BBC when I couldn't sleep. Noticed the lights and started to pay attention to them but soon lost interest, believing the most likely explanation is not flamboyant Aliens frroommm beeyyoonndd theee starrrss.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Im not trying to be smart here but it would'nt surprise me if the speaker in the video is the damn alien as the bbc propoganda and disinfo is shocking and i should know as im from the uk. We have a media blackout of world events in our country and its pathetic.

Small example here news.bbc.co.uk...

What has this to do with events in britain?

There are numerous fires everyday for crying out loud.

What??... I mean...... What?!?

[edit on 5-10-2008 by triplesod]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

How does your comment relates to the news item shown on the BBC and the lights in the sky. Can’t follow where you’re heading at?

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Ya as some one who has flown into DC several times... im going to go with the "just Planes" explanation

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Somebody beat you to it dude. Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join