It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cynthia McKinney Reveals that 5000 people were executed!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

cynthia mckinney speaking at the critical resistance 10 conference in oakland, ca 9/28/08 stating that a mother telephoned her to say that her son charge by the dod was to process 5000 that had received a single bullet wound to the head.

.................and burried in the swamp.

has anyone else have some info on this she has no verification.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
That woman's son will probably be number 5001 for failing to keep his mouth shut. No one in this country can keep a secret anymore.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I'd like to know how many people are still unaccounted for as a result of Katrina. McKinney thinks they were prisoners, I would assume prisoners with no next of kin, nobody to asked what happened to them.

Peace

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
I'd like to know how many people are still unaccounted for as a result of Katrina. McKinney thinks they were prisoners, I would assume prisoners with no next of kin, nobody to asked what happened to them.

Peace

So would I Dr. Love. Sorry you didn't get my snark. I'm not advocating a bullet to the head of Cynthia McKinney would "fix" Hurricane Katrina and the aftermath.

I snarkily said that would be an easier coverup than executing 4,999 other people. But I get it and why there's no room for error or misinterpretation.

But I'd think performance art wouldn't be lost on someone named Dr. Love.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
i just watched the you tube video, and it is so iresponsible to make this accusation to the media, without going down and checking this out herself.
this hinges on race-baiting, and should be denounced. it doesn't make sense why she wouldn't confirm this personally, before going in front of the camera... wow!!...i hope this is not true.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
They could have used some of Saddam's executioners that were captured after the fall of Iraq, to do it. That was probably the purpose of all those arrests and bringing people to Abu Graib, to find all those people, so they could bring them here and put them to work.
This is really answer to a criticism on youtube that it could not be true because it would have been time consuming to shoot all those people.
The Nazi's tryed to avoid using their own men to execute people and figured out ways to use others to do the dirty work.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
That woman's son will probably be number 5001 for failing to keep his mouth shut. No one in this country can keep a secret anymore.

You should have listened to Jack Blood's description of what happened to him and Cynthia and Cindy Shehan, on the radio yesterday.
They went to a "free speech rally" in LA and the authorities came down on the event organizers and forced them from coming on stage. They were threatened with having all 8,000 attendees arrested.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
this hinges on race-baiting, and should be denounced.

I agree on the irresponsible part regarding McKinney, but it wouldn't surprise me if this was fact. As far as race baiting, there was nothing about race anywhere 'till you just brought it up! That is also irresponsible.

Peace

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Someone should go look for them! 5000 bodies would make for a large mass grave I would think. I would think there would still be some evidence..

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZuzusPetals I snarkily said that would be an easier coverup than executing 4,999 other people. But I get it and why there's no room for error or misinterpretation.

But I'd think performance art wouldn't be lost on someone named Dr. Love.

Naw...I found it pretty offensive too.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RegionalChaos

The gators would've wolfed them down by now. Methinks that would be the reason they chose the swamp, that and the inaccesibility.

Peace

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
OK I have a friend that has a son that is a secret agent that is looking into the fact that five thousand (White men) were found dumped in a swamp somewhere. He cant say anything, but he was told to keep quiet, so he told his mommy who told me, who is telling everybody now, so ya'll dont tell anybody.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hmm, Plaquemines was underwater, no worry about prisoners there, Lafouche, same, St. Bernard, same. Kenner prisoners were okay, so I guess the only prisoners left would be the New Orleans ones.

They did get out of the jail, and the one bridge out was blocked in both directions, to maintain the prisoners in one area and to keep civilians away from harm. This is known fact.

People who got violent did get shot, this is a known fact.

Blackwater Mercenaries also went a bit overboard and played the shoot first ask questions later game, heck they were even shooting the cops - AFTER they called them out, but that's another story.

I lived through Katrina, never leaving the area. I was also an instrumental part of getting medicines and food products to many neighborhoods after the storm. I know for a FACT that the official death count is absurdly low, as it was with Andrew in Florida. I cannot fathom the reasons for lying about how truly devastating a disaster is, but then again TPTB probably consider me a worthless eater anyway.

If the person in question really was under DOJ orders (strange) then it was probably hiding the handiwork of Blackwater Mercs. It would have been way too obvious if the bodies were prisoners, it wasn't like there was anywhere nearby to get a change of clothes at the time, everything was flooded, so they would have remained in the prison uniform.

Plus, How exactly do you collect 5000 bodies with a single specific type of wound, then transport them to the facility (there were a couple of mass morgues) to be "processed" and then, some how manage to get the bodies out of there without anyone noticing them missing so you can travel in to Flooded areas to dump bodies into "the Swamp."

There ain't any swamps around New Orleans folks!! West Lake Pontchartrain, yep, central Louisiana, yep, coastal Louisiana, you betcha But not around New Orleans.

Unfortunately, the McKinney story is #1 Heresay, #2 never investigated and #3 very typical of the stories that were being spread by many people at the time (as well as many others, you know how they "Blew up the Levees and such)

I still live in the greater New Orleans area and personally know a few of the people who worked at the morgues, many law enforcement personnel and private security, as well as many of the first responders that work here.

It's been 3 yrs since Katrina, the skeletal remains would have been showing up by now if this was in the least bit true. If they were allegedly dumped in the swamp during a time when the tide could have pulled the remains far out to sea (from a swamp? yeah , right) How did they manage to haul 'em there when the area was that deeply flooded?

Were there at least 5000 bodies with single gsw to the head? Maybe, but even that number seems way to high for the one small jail that had a known prisoner population that actually made it out.

No one would have bothered to shoot prisoners BEFORE the storm, or even right after, the levees hadn't broken yet. When they did, there wasn't enough time to waste to shoot that many prisoners, even if the entire jail staff was doing the shooting. The water rose THAT FAST.

So just another rumor getting life 3 yrs later. And we still have no homes in many areas. Wish the rebuilding got the same attention the rumor mill gets.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Ok I have a friend who has a son who is a secret agent for the gov, who was told to look into the killing of 5000 white men, all had been shot in the head and dumped somewhere. He cant say anything because they will get him, so he told his mommy who told me, who is telling ya'll, but dont tell anybody because this is a secret. I suppose no body is saying anything about this because they were white!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I don't think such a thing is out of the realm of possibility, although I think she is being highly irresponsible as a public official making such a shocking statement without absolute proof. It's all hearsay right now, but I suppose that is all it will remain. If such a thing did occur no proof to the public would be forthcoming.

As far as race baiting goes, I just don't see it. She never said that the 5,000 were any specific race, just that they were males, and possibly prisoners, but that was just her guess she admitted. Claiming "race baiting" is making assumptions that reveal more about the accuser than McKinney. Unless there is another part of this video I haven't seen yet.

Why are you all making comments about race when she never did?
Are you trying to get an argument going?

She didn't say "5000 black men" so please stop overreacting.

- Lee

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by redhatty

Thanks for straightening us out on that. The fact that Cynthia McKinney actually told this story when cameras were on speaks volumes about her mental instability. Her own constituents turned their back on her after she tried to get an innocent man fired on Capitol Hill because of her extreme racist leanings and she was defeated in the next election. It is a shame really, because I do think she has a fair amount of intelligence, has a law degree and a masters in business. And look what she did with it; how much more she could have done for the good of all if she could have stepped out of those everybody-hates-me shoes. She's so done.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by want2believe

You're playing the race card?
Stop trying to start a race argument and derail the thread.

McKinney may be dead wrong, mentally unstable, or possibly extremely paranoid, but from your statement it looks like you're trying to throw gasoline on the fire by being racially sensitive.

Did she say they were all black?
Where did you see, hear, or read this?

- Lee

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Let's get the thread back on track. Race is not the issue.

The topic is "Cynthia McKinney Reveals that 5000 people were executed!!!"

Adherence to this request is expected.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join