It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Ill put tomorrow as a key "internet" day... if something major happens people on the net/webbots/reinhardt, are in the know... otherwise, not one person knows the future.

Does anyone know what happened to the New jersey meet up?

Does anyone know a way to interact/email reinhardt?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

"i don't think he is using a formula, i honestly think he is either on the inside or he is being fed by someone on the inside.

The problem i have with the timewave zero thing is its open to the persons interpretation for one and two how many times has it been wrong compared to how many times its been right.

And where are the wrong predictions? do you really think they would keep the predictions that were wrong online for people to see. And it also doesn't give a specific event, or really a day, again its up to the persons interpretation. Show me real proof that it predicted a specific event before hand and i'll consider its possibilities."

I don't really have proof of timewave zero, It's not a fact but a theory by Terrence Mckenna, who I wouldn't consider a liar, but that is possible of course I'd have to concede that, i just used the example as someone who believed that historic events are cyclical. Here's a video of him explaining it.

Part1
www.youtube.com...

Part2
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-10-2008 by DeadforDayz]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
sorry if you read this in the other reinhardt thread already but it posted in there by accident - it was meant to go in here. anyway....

hey - who's this guy...

Short-s eller with a £1bn bet that British banks will fall

the story is from last month.

he's not supposed to be related to henry paulson but you can bet they probably know each other.

he was the managing director of bear sterns

alan greenspan is on his advisory board and this one had me in fits of laughter - he is a contributor to the 'centre for responsible lending'

78th richest man in us according to forbes

Short-s eller with a £1bn bet that British banks will fall

[edit on 7-10-2008 by justyc]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
in case you missed it, i'm just plugging loam's outstanding thread here which you should really all read.

its a bit long but this paragraph should whet your appetite...

In brief, they process the vast majority of all stock transactions in the United States as well as for many other countries. And - and that's the real interesting part - 99% of all stocks in the U.S. appear to be legally owned by them.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
today's lesson is...

money laundering 101

The Following Is The Question You Will Never Hear Waxman Or Any Other Of Our “Wise” [Bribed] Public Servants Ask:

”Just show us your ***** bank statements.”

“I can’t believe you asked me that?”

yes, the shop is open again

the top says follow the money so where is it all going?

[edit on 7-10-2008 by justyc]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by antisoshal
Lets see:

On most days an interday 800pt drop is called a catastrophe even when the close is only -370.

Please note that Microsoft seperated from both the Dow and Nadaq for percent loss almost immediately then traceked relative to Nadaq but failed to recover at the same rate when Nasdaq did. Overall sale Puts and Calls for MSFT closed, I believe, about 5% lower than the Nasdaq Index in relative losses.

Iceland essentially failed as an economy today, which is being ignored by mainstream news in general. In addition to the halt on trading at their national market, its native banks were effectively nationalized by a sweeping mandated restructuring to re-patriate foreign funds. In the meantime a 2.5bil loan from Nordic banks is expected to be used to continue commercial credit lines required to import food which is now being hroded by residents because stores can no longer afford to buy food to import.

After the close, BOA announced an unexpected 68% drop in profit and cut its dividend causing after market trades to again plummet, in particular BOA stock falls heavily.

Rumor floated in mid afternoon of a late day 1% rate cut by the fed is said to have driven late day pullback, which becan to fail shortly before close on realization that no rate cut would be announced that day.

Todays losses are expected to cause overnight failures of more European institutions, and EU economic solidarity has been called into question by individual nations reacting by rescuing failed institutions instead of obeying EU line that market must be manipulated as a whole. The breakup of this solidarity is now being compared to the reaction of European financial bodies during both the 1907 and 1933 global downturns.

National City Corp dropped 27% after failing to convince investors it was situated to survive, and is expected to be rescued/bought/closed within 2 days.

JP Morgan has been accused of illegally freezing all Lehman Brothers assets 2 days before its failure in an effort to cause the failure and open itself to the benevelont buyout by same entity.

Chicken producer Pilgrims Pride lost 27% amid fears that it would not be able to replace its lost commercial operating credit lines and will be unable to continue distribution operations.

Citi , Wells Fargo and Wachovia, after being consulted by FED, have agreed to a halt to all litigation for an unspecified term. Inside sources say All three were threatened with FED scrutiny and action as FED worried about weight law suits would place on banking industry.

FED approves ANOTHER 900 Billion in cash loans to banks to free lending, and begins paying interest on all bank reserves helt by the FED.

Brazillian market drops 15% amid mass hysteria that frozen commercial credit will dismantle growth in Brazil. Currently almost all groth buisiness in Brazil is credit driven.

Electricity suppler Reliant, with 2 mil Texas customers, announces it is seeking a buyer after being unable to secure credit lines required to guarantee continued operation.

Ford credit rating downgraded from B- to CCC, or JUNK due to continuing problems supplying potential buyers with credit to prop up sagging sales.

Russian market trading was again halted after a 15% drop at the opening bell. No word on if markets will be open tomorrow as of yet.

Yup...just another day. And here I was hoping for something exciting.

Oh yeah, and a newly discovered Meteorite, between 1 and 5 meters across, has a 99.8% chance of impacting the earth over africa tonight. And I will miss the show.

By the way, all the edits I do are because im not bothering to spell check in advance

[edit on 6-10-2008 by antisoshal]

excellent post -yea, it was a pretty boring day.

I think that some people are taking R's posts too literally. Even if he was a scam, for pete's sake how much damage is he going to do? His blogs have persuaded people pay attention, and IMO that is a good thing

[edit on 7-10-2008 by ACEMANN]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I am still trying to figure out what if any impact Legatus' meeting had?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
www.youtube.com...

Just a really scary interview with Naomi Wolf...how this ties in to Reinhardt? Don't know if it does...but it could be another part of the picture.

p.s. Noam Chomsky and Reinhardt seem to have a lot of similar thoughts.

I think each word below means EXACTLY what it says.

Prediction:

Naomi is going to have issues with reinhardt.

Suggestion:

People should listen to Naomi

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
well the british chambers of commerce have announced that the uk is officially in recession now.

the quarterly survey has shown not only that it is recession but getting much worse.

Economic advisor to the BCC, David Kern, said: "Overall, the alarming third quarter results point to worsening dangers of major economic downturn and rising unemployment.

more here

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by system_slave

Prediction:

well that's a no-brainer - she's a feminist and wont take kindly to him suggesting she should take her top off.

however, should she find out about what he said, i hope she will ignore it in favour of the message she was trying to get out.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
oh dear - look what someone leaked out...

uk chancellor secretly looking for an extra 50 billion to rescue bank shares.

Last night's talks were centred on the potential injection of £50 billion of taxpayers' money into the banks in the shape of new capital. Also present at the meeting were Bank of England Governor Mervyn King and the new chairman of the Financial Services Authority Adair Turner.

Sources close to the banks said they had not asked for a handout from taxpayers. "It was not any sort of discussion about who needed what and how much. They let the Chancellor know that what they feel is the most important thing is that the Government is seen to act. That's the only real way to restore confidence completely."

so who will pay the £50 million if it paid if not the tax payers (in the long run)?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Has anyone watched the Naomi video on the other thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There aren't many comments about it on that thread so I wondered if anyone here had watched it and what their thoughts are?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc

Originally posted by system_slave

Prediction:

well that's a no-brainer - she's a feminist and wont take kindly to him suggesting she should take her top off.

however, should she find out about what he said, i hope she will ignore it in favour of the message she was trying to get out.

I think the key word from reinhardt is "with"...not "against"?

The prediction and suggestion comes from reinhardt...not me.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by system_slave]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by system_slave

the sentence means the same thing - i was just pointing out to anyone who didn't know who she was, that she was a feminist and of course will have 'issues' with a male telling her to take her top off for more attention

i have seen the vid earlier today - it was recorded on oct 1st and she said that a coup had taken place that day and that people better wise up and get prepared. she's basically telling people to go out and arrest bush & co before it's too late. she gives a bit of advice on what to do.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I would bet all my cheese that Reinhardt and Naomi are the same exact person!
Because cheese is about all any of us have left.

So what makes yall think Reinhardt is a guy?

What better way to get your message across?

[edit on 7-10-2008 by titorite]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
didn't he warn about microsoft? well it is dropping bad today

www.tickerforum.org...

finance.google.com...:MSFT

I was looking at their trend for the past 6mo and year yesterday and it hasn't been good at all. no wonder he was calling it.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
1933 he suggested we are like ... the year Hitler came to power and also the year FDR came to power ... also the year FDR closed the borders and Hitler started to expel the Jews ... mass influx to Israel .............

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadforDayz

thanks for the links i'll check them out later, I'm not calling the guy a liar but i'm sorry right now computers cannot read a persons subconsciousness yet.
but i'll check those links and give him a fair chance to convince me. And yes i do believe events happen in cycles because we all know history repeats itself until you learn from your past mistakes.

This economic crisis is proof of that. Most of us haven't learned not to trust the corrupt CEO's and politicos

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Does anyone know what happened to the New jersey meet up?

Does anyone know a way to interact/email reinhardt?

Can someone just answer me instead of ignoring... Fellow ATS member here looking for insight, help= appreciated.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
his email isnt a secret to my knowledge. i found it on a thread here somewhere....or on glp... [email protected]

to get a password ask 'Istahota' on the glp site for a password. he has said he will email out passwords at a future date.

go to glp (godlikeproductions) and search 'reinhardt' and about ten reinhardt threads will come up.

hope this helps...

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join