It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Microsoft shows interest in Washington Mutual bankruptcy

seattle.bizjournals.com...

This could be the setup we were waiting for.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
here's the leaked £50 billion being given to the banks -
link..

but wait - that's not all..

As part of the package, a further £200bn will be made available by the Bank of England for short-term borrowing to provide liquidity to banks and building societies.

so that's £250 billion being spent to prop up 8 banks

think that's bad?

There will also be a special company set up to provide up to £250bn in loan guarantees to banks and building societies.

so this is now £500 billion pounds being spent to support the system so the cycle can start all over again.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Originally posted by ATSfan
yes. notice watchman gets personal when he is suffering and struggling to hold his position........id say he is overweight and unfit. he is easily stressed...

You honestly don't think you are smart enough to bait me do you?

If you want to convince yourself that a 300 point drop in the stock market is the major event Reinhardt predicted, then that's fine.

Reinhardt never predicted an actual day for there to be a crash. His only post that I recall of him mentioning it was where he gave his advice to sell on October 1st and not to wait till October 6th.

To me that's him saying the markets are going to get REALLY ugly after the 6 th...and guess what?

He #in NAILED it.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
i noticed he has put the date September 07 2008 10:03 at the top (should read october). it might seem to be a mistake but that date was the day that Secretary Henry Paulson and FHFA Director James Lockhart, on September 07 2008, announced the official government takeover of mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

are we supposed to be looking again at this date?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadforDayz

m$ were worried about something at the end of sept anyway - "Microsoft strongly urges members of the U.S. House of Representatives to reconsider and to support legislation that will re-instill confidence and stability in the financial markets,".

don't see much confidence or stability in the markets atm. still, lucky for bill gates anyway as he's been selling off all his m$ shares as fast as he could this year link

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Since I have been the most vocal critic of Reinhardt, and truth be told, I still don't trust his motives, I would be disingenuous if I didn't give credit where it is due. What has happened this week, at this point, IS historic. I fully expected, as is generally the case, the markets would begin to rally Monday afternoon and then begin a slight, steady upward trend.

Obviously, I was wrong.

Still, I caution those who are smitten with R and his predictive abilities to tread lightly. You don't know who this person is, nor do you understand his motives. Neither do I, of course, but there is still cause for caution and concern.

No matter, I have to admit that he has my attention.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

well thankyou for admitting to that nightwatchman and welcome to this thread.

not all of us are the idiots you thought us to be, nor do we fall at reinhardt's feet to worship him as you think. it's just some of us have looked into what he has said (and predicted) and seen that there is something a little strange in what he has been hinting at and so far he has not done anything to imply that he's just after peoples' money or whatever.

the few things he predicted have all happened, which is what has made some of us sit up and take notice. they were not vague innuendos, like there will be wars and famines and plagues blah blah. they were specific - the downturn would start on sept 15th, sell before the 6th etc.

he seems to know something more than the average person or has studied history to figure out the patterns of boom & bust to the point where he can say when something will happen. how he can know these things is debatable at this point. whether he's a goodie or a baddie is also debatable.

i hope now you will be a little more open minded (but not so much that your brains drop out) to put aside past differences of opinion and see where the clues he gives lead to.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
sites been updated -

October 08 2008 08:10

08/10/2008

Opening the site up a little.

For newcommers who wish to understand the site a little more, begin reading “Suggestions & Predictions; Page 1, then Page 2 and so on.

Ask Ish for passwords.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Who is the ish he refers to re passwords .. does anyone know ?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
it's updated again with george bush's speech from 2002, just before he signed the sarbanes-oxley act.

suggest everyone read it in full and wonder what the hell just happened?

This new law sends very clear messages that all concerned must heed. This law says to every dishonest corporate leader: you will be exposed and punished; the era of low standards and false profits is over; no boardroom in America is above or beyond the law.

oh really? so who is going to be punished for the current fraudulent financial mess? joe public that's who.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman
Since I have been the most vocal critic of Reinhardt, and truth be told, I still don't trust his motives, I would be disingenuous if I didn't give credit where it is due. What has happened this week, at this point, IS historic. I fully expected, as is generally the case, the markets would begin to rally Monday afternoon and then begin a slight, steady upward trend.

Obviously, I was wrong.

Still, I caution those who are smitten with R and his predictive abilities to tread lightly. You don't know who this person is, nor do you understand his motives. Neither do I, of course, but there is still cause for caution and concern.

No matter, I have to admit that he has my attention.

big of you NW to admit that......well done.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
site's been updated again with the boom/bust crash history timeline.

includes request to memorize it before asking him any questions.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
something to keep track of:

www.cnbc.com...

shorts are due back at midnight - will they extend the ban or let them feed on the dying?

and about M$; it seems they do have quite a bit of interest in WaMu. thanks for that article. will keep tabs on them.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
my password(s) dont work for the boom bust cycles thread. it says subscription....whats that all about?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
crap look at gold guys:

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSfan
my password(s) dont work for the boom bust cycles thread. it says subscription....whats that all about?

you would be using the old password then. reinhardt asked that you contact ish for a new one

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
im watching it on kitco......it was 920 a few mins ago. dont worry, it'll bounce.

did reinhardt suggest copper would be a good investment?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ACEMANN

how ironic the the financial futures of the fed fund is not available. just one big black hole (well square) there

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by justyc

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
the boom bust cycle is still under construction "of sorts" aparently justyc..

just have to wait eh...?

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join