It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Reinhardt isn't making promises or even sure-fire predictions. He said that around 9/15, a news event would take place that would start moving the market downwards. And since then it has continued to move downwards.

Does this make him a prophet with clairvoyant powers? No. If anything, he's a guy with serious inside info and keeps his postings cryptic to avoid getting into any serious trouble. His site has already been DDoS'd and has been attempted to be hacked. If he isn't on to something or in the very least has REAL insider info, why would people to go lengths to try to take the site down?

You should be happy that there's people on the inside that are willing to try to get this info out there. All is not lost.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
well here's one prediction that's right from nightwatchman.

he's updated his site again but asking how much to charge for a subscription only page for his site.

Just tryin’ to get a feel for how much to charge for a subscription page on enterprisecorruption.com.
& then a quote from somewhere else about pricing structures.

useful if you have money to invest, which i don't so it doesn't affect me.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I think Reinhardt is getting too cocky. I wonder how he sees the rest of us.

Somehow he reminds me of this other fraud here: Ronald Weinland, I'm pretty sure many of you remember him. He too, 'predicted' the collapse of the financial system, way before Reinhardt did, if I'm not mistaken.

I wonder if they're related.

Oh, Reinhardt ... just when I was falling for it.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
well here's one prediction that's right from nightwatchman.

he's updated his site again but asking how much to charge for a subscription only page for his site.

Just tryin’ to get a feel for how much to charge for a subscription page on enterprisecorruption.com.
& then a quote from somewhere else about pricing structures.

useful if you have money to invest, which i don't so it doesn't affect me.

My god man, he is just being sarcastic. He was pointing out Jim Cramer's subscription page for stock tips etc. He also doesn't really expect Naomi Wolf and other women to take their tops off. He is pointing out that our society is deaf to all the warning signs around us about an imminent (already occuring) fascist takeover and won't be until the media pays attention. One way for the media to pay attention is for someone like Naomi to take her top off thus attracting ratings lusting media attention.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by joscarfas

well its one thing to say it will happen at some vague point in the future (boom and bust economies will always fail at some point - that's their whole purpose for being) but to pinpoint the exact day and date on a couple of occasions accurately implies something other than stating the obvious. ie either insider foreknowledge or the ability to know when the pattern will start repeating itself. he seems to fit into that category.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I've been following reinhardts site for a few days now. Just so I'm clear, how do I go about asking ish for a a password?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by liketoknow
I've been following reinhardts site for a few days now. Just so I'm clear, how do I go about asking ish for a a password?

Ish is a member on GLP if I remember correctly. Meaning you would have to pay to set up an account on GLP to be able to send him/her a private message to ask him/her.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

you don't have to pay to join glp or even sign up there. just post at the bottom of the page in 'reply' using whatever name & the reasons you want the password

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I appreciate this guy reinhardt, not so much for the predictions but for the immense research and knowledge he presents. I'm looking at a 35 page write up on healthcare fraud from an older version of his site. Incredible. The evidence is not exactly damning but the connections are there. But what amazes me is the amount of work that must have went into this. Not to mention all the info he has had on his site in the past few weeks. As far as him asking for money? This entire thing has been way too elaborate for him to just start asking for subscription fees if that was the intent. Just a joke for the people trying to figure his motive or agenda. I am curious myself. Not many do things without self intrest anymore.

Saw this today, exactly what reinnhardt has been talking about. Seattle tech company, EX-microsoft executives, corporate book cooking. Wonder if this goes anywhere.

"We have both made a grave mistake (in) misrepresenting our revenue to the board," Johnston wrote to two of the company's directors in his resignation e-mail, which was cited in the federal complaint. "Looking back at the time we thought we would be able to right the wrong and correct our representation, but we have not been able to do this."

biz.yahoo.com...

Just as a side note: Had you paid $150 for Microsoft puts last friday, you would have had over $1000 today.

Had you you sold all the stock you owned on Oct 1st, you would have missed the subsequent 1700 point drop (about %16 IN 6 DAYS!)

And i doubt we are done yet. Question for R: How do the last people to complain about corruption use their "knowledge" to stop the madness, and how do they bring themselves to want to?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I think we're making a lot out of this. If I am not mistaken, it is the British way of spelling the word, so maybe he is British. You know, color is colour, etc.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

well that 'could' be the case but there are two pages listed at the bottom which state 'subscription'. so presumably those are teh ones which you cannot view without paid subscription (unless he's is implying those are those are the password only pages). im pretty sure i also wasn't taking him seriously about naomi's top.

Originally posted by Jim Scott
I think we're making a lot out of this. If I am not mistaken, it is the British way of spelling the word, so maybe he is British. You know, color is colour, etc.

what are you refering to here?

regarding his musings today about iceland. icelanders' say that the best thing that ever happened to their country (as unfortunate as it was) was world war 2, which brought them much prosperity due to it's strategic position. before then, they travelled around everywhere by horse so it was the amount of cars left there and then imported due to their newly acquired wealth that really opened up their country.

the middle-aged icelanders of today are the first generation that didn't have to go out and hunt for food in the winter.

iceland won't go without because it will have friends that will want in on it's strategic position (and all their energy is geothermal so they don't have to rely too much on oil which is a bonus).

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   

But reinhardt,

what does the Icelandy bankruptcy thing-a-ma-jiggy have to do..

with the price of tea in China?

well, tea as a commodity has a bit of history...boston tea party

The incident, which took place on Thursday, December 16, 1773, has been seen as helping to spark the American Revolution and remains to this day one of the most iconic events in American history.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by justyc]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Interesting take on the Iceland situation from R. Noticeable also that Russia is in the process of loaning Iceland 4b Euros in the absence of support from Europe! Part of a larger game plan - I think so. With this, coincidental that the Americans vacated the Icelandic base in 2006, according to R (& this (membership required).

Although, it is no surprise that Russian and Venezuelan links via cheaper oil have entered the fray. Chavez has already offered oil deals to many countries, notably Ireland - a strategic locale for both the Russians and the US - although, the US already use Shannon Airport as a back door for (allegedly) rendition missions (and ammunition logistics to the Middle East), source

Any views on the latest installments - new cold war rhetoric with the financial debacle as it's (legitimate) engine! Whats different between the last Cold War and the impending one (if that is the case)?

B

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Well, paid pages it is then! If we are not being screwed by the big man, we are being charged by the little donkey.

Sorry about the password thing. Right now unless I am mistaken.. the password for most pages.. is 1776×8 (sorta defeating the whole concept of a password if you know what I mean). That movie about reinhardt brought on.. a new wave of “interested” viewers (40 percent of which were/are bitter, angry, control-freaks). When a new wave of bitter users enters the scene.. the passwords will probably change because of them.. so remember to delete your cookies every once in a while. There will be pay pages in the future. (one cannot battle those with money without money) The charge will be reasonable and.. the information will be valuable.. and accurate with less humor and frivolity.

All pages or just 90% of them them? And there's me thinking enterprisecorruption.com was just a ''hobby''.

Ah well, anyone subscribing going to copy and paste onto ATS?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

© 2008 EnterpriseCorruption.com. All rights reserved.

What a joke.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by joscarfas
reply to post by Breifne

What a joke.

so is he going to bother to list the benefits of membership aside from "more info"? this move makes me LESS interested in what he has to say. i have already come to the same conclusions about iceland/russia that he did. russia is moving their chess pieces around - question is when will they say "checkmate"?

[edit on 9-10-2008 by ACEMANN]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by joscarfas
reply to post by Breifne

What a joke.

If I remember correctly it has been like that ever since the site was posted. I was actually surprised that he says he is charging for "subscription" or was that just humor?. Very weird...but you could also use good ole Google to find out his past postings.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure this subscription thing is still a joke. After all, the website doesn't give details on how to go about subscribing. It seem very typical of Reinhardt's style.

I wonder why the Site is down until Tuesday though?

[edit on 9/10/08 by liketoknow]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Again Reinhardt gets it right he said the first week in Oct 2008. The first full week started on sunday OCT 5th. Guess he hit it on the head again. Its thursday OCT 8th and the stock market is below 8900 points. People should listen to him

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by liketoknow

The big brother goverment probably cut the link so we couldnt see

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join