It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by a-stupid-dvd-case

the article is entitled 'Playing Frisbee on a Precipice'.

reinhardt is having a meetup this weekend with interested parties, to be held in a park (which has a mountain next to it with a very large cliff-face) and those coming along were asked to bring 3 frisbees with them to identify themselves.

she's just one of a list of people on the payroll of the huge scams he's been exposing recently.

hope that clears it up

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I think you're making too much about the 'subscription' post.

I think that bit was a joke about Jim Cramer's subscription service at The Street.com.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ironbound

well it could be a joke or not. all i know is i haven't been asked for any money.

site is updated with some stuff...

this pic is entitled 'opus-dei' -

(i think this is a reference to the amount of times he 'predicted' something would happen at such a time and then it did)

and underneath...

entitled 'fourth1'
which is a reference to his posting that date see here

[edit on 11-10-2008 by justyc]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Just guessing...?

www.agorafinancial.com...

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Criskahta]

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Criskahta]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Criskahta
Just guessing...?

www.agorafinancial.com...

when you click on the link for 'read on here' you get this - The Bear Market Strategy So Powerful, Governments Have Tried to OUTLAW It At Least Three Times

if reinhardt were to charge he'd still be cheaper than them by half hehe

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
updated with some other stuff

the mentioned date & time was when he said -

the graph shows...

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
interesting updates.

anyone here planning on meeting up? if so, please keep us posted

why do you think he chose this new 'design' with the .jpgs with blue font on a black background?

[edit on 11-10-2008 by shermanium]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
justyc - have you been noticing what he names his .jpg files?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ironbound
justyc - have you been noticing what he names his .jpg files?

well i've been trying to keep my eyes open for anything in case something gets missed. i mention file names when i post them (see pics above)

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by shermanium
interesting updates.

anyone here planning on meeting up? if so, please keep us posted

why do you think he chose this new 'design' with the .jpgs with blue font on a black background?

yeah, would be good to know what happens.

black & blue? could it be because he gave them a bruising?

could be a sports reference though - atlanta braves

[edit on 11-10-2008 by justyc]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
but why the sudden change in 'motif'?

old-school stock ticker computer style?

does anyone recognize the font? i doubt its random

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by shermanium

there's a million different font types out there so i don't think its important. it's nice font though. makes a change from green anyway

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
As far as the .jpg files - I meant if highlight a picture - hit copy then paste it somewhere - he has given it a name
for example - the pic of Jim Cramer is titled 'ill-get-you.jpg'

Also if anyone is interested here is a link to his 'pre-mysterious' days back at the google meesage boards link

He was quite a prolific writer over there, but some of his posts are pretty interesting

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Paulson arrest...WANTA etc..

This topic was covered several years ago but is unbeleivably bizarre given the present state of world affairs...

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Ish has met Reinhardt. He has posted this info elsewhere, but he gave me permission to post the stuff here if you missed it:

Yes, he is a real human. I met him today in Atlanta on an Impromptu, last minute meeting...I had to...things needed to be straitened out and I figured the best way to do so is just do it..

After all, it is truth we are after, is it not? If R~ has shown you anything, it is that the truth will only mean something if you search for it. If it is given to you in large amounts, you will not be as appreciative and receptive..

...so I went looking for it...

...He has a very energetic aura...always moving, thinking, electric sort of. He was easy to approach and not nervous.
You can tell that he has a lot going on but not to the point of being 'stand-offish'....not condescending.

He was open to conversation and understanding of the questions....If you were to bump into him on the street, you would like him...

I was surprised that he didn't look nervous. He was very confident in his security. Perhaps he had some of his "big" friends around in ear-shot...

(question: what did you find?)
I found someone that IS willing to walk-the-walk, so to speak. He is passionate about his work and worried about our future. Not a prophet, not a 'guru'. Just someone that is willing to take a step. Someone that is taking all things in stride with a bit of humility. He didn't show me the way or even say that he could. He was quite honestly surprised at the attention being given to his "hobby" or should I say, that folks would care to even look into his findings further.

(question: Is Reinhardt a solo genius, or is he part of an organization?)

That was one of my first questions. I mentioned to him that the information seems like a lot of work for one person. I asked if he has been doing this with friends and like minded people.

"It is my original work, done by myself."

(question: a stock market crash is one thing, but a manipulated conspiracy to overthrow the world is, well, well that would really really suck

Does R see any hope for stopping this train?)

Perhaps, removing the 'tracks'?...to derail the entire locomotive one switch at a time....via information/knowledge

(Question: Is Reinhardt connected to an intelligence agency or secret blackop with a bent towards dominion over the world?)

That wasn't part of our conversation. He does have "big" friends both metaphorically and figuratively. As you could imagine, his information is very valuable to all types of folks and he has likely got the protection of them. He mentioned one CEO-type he had a conversation with (friend) that he showed his 'discoveries' to. (the story was quite interesting) The first thing they asked/said is "Wow!..now what are you going to do with it?

(Question: Did he seem as though he could be psychops? disinfo agent?)

After meeting him I am confident the answer is 99% no. However I must concede that it is possible. Nothing at all leads me to that but to not be open to the possibility would not be acting rational.

I can tell you this for a fact. The gentlemen that sat in front of me was the same gentleman that I have been corresponding with online. He was the same person that created the original information on his site and the same one that gave me the passwords...I had prepared questions that only he could have answered, even if it was a 'group' of people, only he could have known the answers.

There is a passion that comes from someone that has spent the better part of there lives doing a 'hobby'..a passion that can't be faked. You know/feel it when you see it. Quite honestly they tend to be self-absorbed and electric when talking about their passions...as he was.

That said, I have spent the better part of my life watching folks and how they react to the environment they are in. Their little ticks and idiosyncrasies. Everything that has survive me thus far tells me he is who he says.

3. was he worried about being 'silenced'?

No.

As stated on his site he has that covered. Weather because of the close friends he has accumulated, because of his overconfidence, because of supposed anonymity, or because he is currently a small fry and "they are to busy.....i do not know but he truly isn't worried.

All passwords are in lock down...till further notice.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by shermanium

Good stuff Shermanium. Interesting read of the meet.

I wonder what is install for Tuesday, both in market direction and where we all go with this information.

I just wish I had the time to disseminate all the information surrounding the Enrons before and after Christ. 16000 words alone for 53 Enrons after Christ, if memory serves me.

Keep it coming - someone will crack it sooner than later.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
i think hes predicting a net crash....all the jargon he uses in todays post suggests it..

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
any reason i cant read 'anonymous ast' reply here? i can see someone has replied on the forum list, but cant see it on this thread...

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSfan

It needs to be checked by a moderator before it is allowed to be shown on the board. Depends if the mods are on holiday, at the pub or just skiving behind the scenes.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join