It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen to the Elite once the people wake up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Once the masses wake up, in the midst of this economic crash, to who really caused the crash,;... what do you think will happen to the Elitists?

What I mean is, once the majority of the public sees through their lies and deception; when less than a third of the people will believe the lies of the media.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I think they will try to reorganize themselves. Probably centering their activies in western Europe again, however they will become very weak. Who knows, maybe they could dissapear.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

Too many people are in on it to get anywhere with the relinquishing control to be short and sweet.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
If anything they'll abuse and twist the general chaos to their 'needs'...

It's just another path of the social structure, albeit a little walked one.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

I don't know how much luck they would having twisting literally hundreds of thousands angry people to meet their needs. I think they would most likely leave the country like one of the other posters said.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
"What will happen to the elite when everybody wakes up?"

I don't know but I know an elite down the street has a pretty sweet Plasma Screen I've got my eye on. I've heard of doing a bank run, but maybe it's time for the blue collar to do a house run. just waiting for the rioting to begin and I'll have that TV and be one step closer to owning that HiFi entertainment system I've always wanted.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
You are assuming the "elite" will be geographically close to "the people" when "the people" wake up. The world is global. The "elite" are not concentrated on Park Avenue in New York anymore. (Perhaps they never were.) If and when "the people" decide to march on Park Avenue or Beverly Hills, they will probably find empty penthouses and mansions that were once used by people who now live in China, India, or Dubai.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
"What will happen to the elite when everybody wakes up?"

What happened Hitler when Nazi Germany realized he was wrong?

Nothing...

because he controlled the Bundeswehr, the luftwaffe and the Kriegsmarine!!..

And then central European Nationalism grew out of hand & WW2 happened

What happens the Western World when people realize who's in charge??

Nothing...

Because the Elite bankers own the EU, the US, the SAU, the AU and all the economies and army's involved, plus all weapons development corps plus all the executives etc.

This kind of crap has been going on for centuries and has always been visible to the oppressed...

Welcome to the 21st century version.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
yeah but I really want my neighbors TV set, and his maserati. not as nice as the austin martin further down the street, but that guys garage looks much harder to loot.

I don't mind moving into some dudes 7K Sq Foot manor and hanging by the pool all day while he runs off to Bahrain or something to hide.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The People everyone should look at are the one's that have bodyguards around them, that would tell anyone that either he has something to hide or someone to fear.

Like hotpinkurinalmint posted the elite would not be in the US, but abroad. only the "I wanna be an elitist" would be here that is if they want to be in the club they would have to accomplish their task set by the elites.

I would not worry about the guy down the street, he's probably got more dept than you could shake a stick at and probably maxed out 12 credit cards to get what he's got now.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
What happened to the elite when the people woke up during the reign of King Louis XIV? (I think I have that number right.
)

There's your answer.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
No where. Equally at fault is the society that allowed it. If the people hadn't allowed it to happen for their own greedy needs, then it wouldn't have happened. If people continue to simply blame the elite, then the elite will continue to be there. At most you will simply change who the elite are.

If society gets a clue and no longer allows them to do the things they do, then there is no need to do anything because they will be harmless people, unless you are out to seek revenge.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Nothing.

If you're not awake now i'm afraid you're in a coma.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Absolutely nothing. The way the media has laid it out for us, quite strategic, really, when you think about it, is to slowly have changed our paradigm that 'one person really can make a difference' to 'the government is too big a thing for you to comprehend, there is nothing you can do to make a difference, change is imminent, give us your souls.'

luckily for us, we are free thinkers...

or at least, so I hope to believe, but nothing is for certain nowadays. Maybe they just want us to believe we're free thinkers...

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
They will hire someone like Glen Beck to co-opt the Tea Parties.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I think the elite will just find someone to throw under the bus to take the heat like some politician or some other poor shmuck. Then of course we have their field operatives to deal with (cops). They will protect their masters just like they do at every G-20 meeting.

top topics

join