It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare for a National Emergency and Martial Law

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The term "National Emergency" has seemed to rear it's ugly head lately as our country heads toward financial bankruptcy.

Are you ready? Are you prepared for a disaster? The City of Mesa Emergency Management is sponsoring National Emergency Preparedness 2008 on Saturday, Sept. 27
National Emergency Preparedness 2008 is part of National Preparedness Month, created by a Presidential mandate following 9/11 and Hurricane Katrina to help citizens become better prepared for disasters.
More than 25 agencies, including Mesa Fire, Mesa Police and Mesa Utilities, are participating in National Emergency Preparedness 2008 with displays outside and inside Bass ProShops. The displays will include a variety of emergency disaster vehicles and apparatus, including helicopters, an emergency command van, fire trucks, mass decontamination equipment semi-trailer, bomb squad, SWAT Team truck and Army humvees

www.evliving.com...

Since Bush has been president, he has grabbed up hoards of power, in slick little moves, that keep the public in the dark, and Bush in ever increasing power.

The Bush administration has taken this argument to new extremes, and supports a radical new view of executive power.

Their view is that, once Congress passed the Authorization for Use of Military Force in response to 9/11, all decisions relating to the response to terrorism are for the president alone to make, reducing the other two branches of government to advisory status.

Under this reading of the Constitution, the president has the authority to overrule both Congress and the courts, and interpret the Constitution, laws, and treaties of the United States as he sees fit in any matter related

www.delawareonline.com.../20080915/OPINION09/809150309/1004/OPINION

If we are plunged into financial disaster, which to me appear unavoidable, the potential for calling a national emergency looms.

It is time to think about the "unthinkable."

The Bush Administration has both the inclination and the power to cancel the 2008 election.
What's also clear is that this administration has a deep, profound and uncompromised contempt for democracy, for the rule of law, and for the US Constitution. When George W. Bush went on the record (twice) as saying he has nothing against dictatorship, as long as he can be dictator, it was a clear and present policy statement.

www.commondreams.org...

It is my opinion that Bush has no plans of leaving office.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, I hereby declare that the national emergency has existed since September 11, 2001, and, pursuant to the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.), I intend to utilize the following statutes: sections 123, 123a, 527, 2201(c), 12006, and 12302 of title 10, United States Code, and sections 331, 359, and 367 of title 14, United States Code.

www.whitehouse.gov...

As our country moves toward financial disaster, and police increasingly ignore the rights of citizens, and the president increasingly calls for sweeping powers to rectify the financial situation, keep this little statement from Sarah Palin in mind

Al Qaeda terrorists still plot to inflict catastrophic harm on America ... and Obama is worried about the police reading people their rights?

goldismoney.info...

Yet the president continues to lull the public into complacency. Remember just a couple of months ago he was saying the economy was sound? Now he's saying, don't worry, FDIC will insure your deposits.

In addressing the financial crisis gripping the nation and the world on Friday, President George Bush reassured Americans that their money in traditional checking accounts, savings accounts and certificates of deposit is safe and that the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation is still financially able to back up those deposits.

www.theindependent.com...

That's a complete lie. Read my previous thread "Is the FDIC broke?"

The Treasury Department has asked Congress to give it sweeping power to buy up toxic debt that has nearly paralyzed Wall Street.

Bush also has authorized Treasury to tap up to $50 billion from a Depression-era fund to insure the holdings of eligible money market mutual funds. And the Federal Reserve announced it will expand its emergency lending program to help support the $2 trillion in assets of the funds

www.theindependent.com...

Can we really trust our government anymore? They have seperated from the people, and live comfortably in their elitist world, sitting back, enjoying watching the public squirm under their vast powers.

It's time for a revolution. We must take back our country, or we will all be imprisoned against our will.

[edit on 20-9-2008 by Manasseh]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

FEMA has activated a national emergency family registry as well as a child locator center to help people find members of their family who may become separated as a result of the storm.

ap.google.com...

It appears that maybe a national emergency has already been activated.

WASHINGTON (AP) - A new Federal Emergency Management Agency locator system has been set up to help people displaced by Hurricane Gustav get in touch with family members.

People who sign up with the National Emergency Family Registry Locator can let up to s

www.wxvt.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Well, all i can say is i see it coming too. In fact, i've seen it coming since 9/11.

I will be very surprised if the elections take place- I dont even think the presidential debates will come to pass. I have repeatedly said so here throughout the years and i beleive this will be the next move. I am trying to prepare for it mentaly, because the shock would be too great for me if i am not prepared.

I even had a dream where i saw the "emergency" announcement on tv by George W. Bush.

This is a very serious situation now.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Actually, we have been in "national emergency" mode since July 26th, 2008.

Check this out.

By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (50 U.S.C. 1701 et seq.) (IEEPA), the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601 et seq.) (NEA), and section 301 of title 3, United States Code,

I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, find that the current existence and risk of the proliferation of weapons-usable fissile material on the Korean Peninsula constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States, and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.
Sec. 3. (a) Any transaction by a United States person or within the United States that evades or avoids, has the purpose of evading or avoiding, or attempts to violate any of the prohibitions set forth in this order is prohibited.

(b) Any conspiracy formed to violate any of the prohibitions set forth in this order is prohibited.

Sec. 4. For the purposes of this order:

(a) the term "person" means an individual or entity;

(b) the term "entity" means a partnership, association, trust, joint venture, corporation, group, subgroup, or other organization; and
Sec. 5. The Secretary of the Treasury, after consultation with the Secretary of State, is hereby authorized to take such actions, including the promulgation of rules and regulations, and to employ all powers granted to the President by IEEPA as may be necessary to carry out the purposes of this order.

www.whitehouse.gov...

The authority to invoke martial law is already there. Paulson has the authority to enforce it!

And it's already being used on a local level, in Texas

By next week, sheriff’s deputies will institute martial law, forcing remaining residents out of the area.

Transportation to the area is cut off. The Bolivar Ferry will be down for months. There is no estimate on when the service will return.

galvestondailynews.com...:42F9480F166a0034C4wml24B7CDC

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Dude, u are great. Star and flag everyone should read ALL of the above post. Everyone should be educated to the fullest extent on this, only your own well being is at stake here. You put this together in a great, fluid way Mans, i read a lot of new things that i didn't know, great job as usual.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I have a real bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. My intuition has always been right when i thought it was just a worry. Something is going to happen sooner than we all think. So i suggest try to be prepared unless you have the money to get the hell out of the continent. This makes me physically sick and i've never had anxiety like this. May God have mercy on our souls.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I even had a dream where i saw the "emergency" announcement on tv by George W. Bush.

Scary. I believe we are being spiritually prepared through our dreams.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Enigma Publius

Thanks.

Washington - Some 1 500 US troops were prepared to respond on Friday as Hurricane Ike roared toward Texas
Plans call for sending the USS Nassau, an amphibious assault ship, from Norfolk, Virginia to the Gulf loaded with helicopters, landing craft and a humanitarian relief team, he said.

Whitman said the military also has identified six bases across the south-eastern United States that will be used as staging areas for post-storm relief logistics.

www.find4me.co.za...

Isn't it crazy how we are lulled into accepting the military policing us during emergency situations.

Before 9/11, US citizens would have revolted. Now, it is accepted.

Sad really, how complacent we are.

But a financial meltdown, would truly allow the President to instill a nationwide martial law.

Thus, Congress has empowered Bush just as Germany's Reichstag empowered Hitler, Wolf writes, recalling Hitler's boast, "Democracy will be overthrown with the tools of democracy."
Privacy in America today as guaranteed by the Constitution is fast becoming a memory. The New York Times reported the government in 2005 was monitoring your e-mail and telephone talk without legal warrants and the following year the newspaper disclosed U.S. treasury officials, with CIA help, "were reviewing millions of private bank transactions without individual court-ordered warrants or subpoenas," Wolf pointed out.

One method of intimidation is to limit a citizen's right to travel freely. The Bush regime has created "watch"(75,000 names) and "no fly"(45,000 names) lists that restrict individuals' air travel--and those searched and/or stopped from flying can complain all they like because it won't do them any good.

mwcnews.net...&Itemid=1

www.prisonplanet.com...

CNN right now has on a program called the "emergency edition" about the financial crisis. MSM prepping us to accept it as necessary.

The Crash -- Coming Financial Collapse of America

Google Video Link

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Now, the question is, where does all the money go? It doesn't just disappear.

It has to go somewhere. So I want to show you a picture.

911:Order of the Garter.

Third row ; Lord Indg, The Duke of Abercorn, Lord Ashburton, The Register The Dean of Windsor, Sir Edmund Hillary, The prelate The Bishop of Winchester, Sir Timothy Coleman, The Secretary Hubert Chessyre, Sir William Gladstone and Sir Anthony Acland.

Second row ; Page of Honour The Honourable John Bowes-Lyon, Black Rod Sir Michael Willcocks, Sir Edward Heath, The Duke of Devonshire, Lord Sainsbury of Preston Candover, The Duke of Wellington, The Chancellor Lord Carrington, Lord Richardson of Duntisbourne, Lord Kingsdown, Lady Thatcher, Garter Peter Gwynn-Jones, Page of Honour Lord Carnegie.

Front row ; from left to right : The Duke of Grafton, The King of Spain, The Queen of Denmark, The Duke of Gloucester, The Princess Royal, The Duke of Edinburgh, Queen Elizabeth II of the UK, The Prince of Wales, The Duke of Kent, Grand Duke Jean of Luxembourg, The Queen of the Netherlands, The King of Norway.

wikicompany.org...:Order_of_the_Garter

911:Order of the Garter??

Notice the painting in the middle. It is a painting of George Washington!!

You see, we have been duped since the beginning. English royalty will be your leaders in the near future.

Order Of The Garter

(Inner Core of The Committee of 300 also Knights of the Garter)

Order of the Garter is the core of the Committee Of 300 (aka Olympians). Queen Elizabeth II is the leader of this organization.

Its members include most if not all of the royal British family along with, many peers of the realm including Lord Rothschild, as well as other European nobility, and a slew of other wealthy individuals scattered across Europe and America.

These elite own businesses on every level, especially the oil and banking industry. George Bush is a recent member who was knighted by the Queen on December 20, 1993, as a Knight Grand Cross of the Most Honorable Order of the Bath.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Man, I don't know. I'm trying to put this all together and see these actions, plans and
laws that have been put into play by Mr. G.W. Bush, from different perspectives. Not
as threats to my well being but actually to protect my well being as a tax paying
American. Lets be honest here, the government does not make the people, the people
make the government. Weather you want to believe it or not, Washington is powerless
without our support as tax payers, as the American people make America what it is.
We're not perfect by any stretch, but show me a country that is.

Thing is, there are allot of very powerful people in the United States and the World that
are not on Bush's side one iota. That to me will be the fly in the ointment for the alleged
plan that Bush has in store. I say good luck to Bush and his boys if they think it'll be an
easy take over. It just won't be. Period.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MadSigntist

The problem is people have been drugged with flourides in our water and spraying silver iodide in the skies.

We have been systematically neurologically and spiritually attacked from every angle.

People will not wake up in time. The best defense, is faith. Faith till the end, because we have passed the point of no return. We will see Hell on Earth.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Now this brings to mind a little meme that has been floating around that has just NOT sat well with me:

National Stay At Home Week September 21 - 27

WTF!? Why? For a year or more we've been told to turn off the TV and move around more or we'll all get fat and die of diabetes. Now suddenly they want us to stay home and watch TV so we can save gas!? Plus, I thought the President said the answer to all of our post 9/11 problems is to go out an buy things.

So - just coincidentally mind you - ABC happens to pimp a made up holiday that coincides with impending economic doom and 1/4 of all of our oil refining capacity crippled by Ike.

No, there is no orchestration there...I guess I've just been hanging around ATS too long.

But then there is the irritating little matter of the web-bot hit that September 27 would be a leading indicator day for the drama that follws.

Hmm...

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Now this brings to mind a little meme that has been floating around that has just NOT sat well with me:

National Stay At Home Week September 21 - 27

Interesting.

Could this be a message to those in the know.

Thanks for your informative post, as usual.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Manasseh

That's strange you mention that. I always thought the 21-27 would be a big change in this world. Don't know why and don't hold me to it.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Manasseh

That dream came to me about 6 weeks ago, and i was watching tv, the stations were interrupted suddenly, there was a podium, a flag behind it, an isle down the middle with reporters on both sides, and the announcer said" WE are interrupting this program due to an emergency situation, in my vivid dream i got very panickey and freaked out...out comes Bush in a huff....looking very troubled....

My dream ended there and i jumped up startled.

FYI: According to F**OX NEWS- The announcement of a desision will come as early as tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
George Bush is best person to call this, if someone is going to do it. He is viewed with distaste within his own country, not to mention actively despised as well, and throughout the world. If he's such an egomaniac to not understand how poorly this move will be received should he declare himself "King George" he's stupider than I thought. This will bring about a massive revolt, and bloodshed.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
since this thread seems to be about the USA and its imminent downfall. I believe you should look into this thread. The government is beginning its Martial Law!!!! Please listen and look!!! I believe this is the beginning of what most here were hearing, the collapse of the US government.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
That thread was great. It actually had an easy copy and paste way to email youtube and stop someone who was getting truth videos banned. Yes, I believe these are deliberate steps taken by the fascists. Thank you so much for the link. I emailed them!

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by chibuddy23

your link is broken now can you fix it please.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
FYI: According to F**OX NEWS- The announcement of a desision will come as early as tomorrow.

Really? Where did they say that? (I'm not doubtful, just want to see where you got that information
)

I have dinner with my dieing mother tomorrow...........I don't want to upset her, but I'd like to tell her to get all her money out of the bank and into things that will help her survive a depression-like event, or even a police state.

In fact, whenever I mention to people that they need to prepare for the SHTF in the coming weeks or days, they look at me like a paranoid freak......guess I'll just have to rely on myself and my few awakened friends :/

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join