It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prepare for a National Emergency and Martial Law

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asherah
Anyone remember this old thread?

abovetopsecret.com...

which addressed the link below...

www.city-data.com...

I've kept it in my bookmarks all summer long. The man who posted on the city data forum sure took alot of heat.

Did anyone read that link from city-data? This guy predicted (well, his uncle) a mid-september economic crash back in march. Visit the link and read about his claim of a collapse of government due in February 2009. When threads like this pop up on ATS I laugh or cringe depending on my mood, but to see something predicted 6 months in advance lends some credibility to the source in my eye. I am not saying to jump on board and make this guy a prophet or god or something, but its worth analyzing the claims a little more closely.

I personally can see this happening although I still cannot fully latch on to the idea that the government is planning to destroy itself so it can pass a NAU. They could do it now if they so desired as people in America are powerless to stop Big Brother.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Not opinions, facts. But some continue to keep their heads in the sand so that they can continue to support their candidate.

Do some research into who managed to be the second largest recipient of FNMA funds even though he was in the Senate less than two years. Three guesses; the first two don't count.

And then discover who was the largest recipient. And find out who facilitated all of this.

Deny ignorance.

Edit: A starting point for you:

Barack Obama has only been in Washington D.C. for four years, yet Obama is the second biggest recipient of political money from Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and their associates in the last ten years. Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae have been financial debacles this year and one of the first to face problems and the now the government, or we taxpayers, are going to help bail them out.

thehive.modbee.com.../9853

[edit on 22-9-2008 by jsobecky]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Here's something else for you to research: Barack Obama's relationship to Franklin Raines and Jim Johnson.

Raines scammed over $90 million from FNMA. He took over as CEO of FNMA form Johnson. Both are economic and political advisors to Obama.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Manasseh

nice work,thanks for the thread...

the government wants martial law..well the bush admin does,but since they have been feeding us pharmacueticals and other stuff like aluminum flouride in our water it has made us docile..lol..nice backfire there huh...or else we would have risen up to remove the government as we should..
www.alternet.org...
ag.arizona.edu...
www.cnn.com...

so now we need to hound our reps. in government,send letters,sign petitions,march,protest all of that stuff..

and demand NESARA or something like it...
www.nesara.us...
www.white-knights911.net...

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Yeah... Imperium isn't such a great idea. Caesar was an asshole.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

JSO,
This isn't a partisan issue.......never has been never will be.
PLEASE stop trying to ruin threads with this partisan B.S.
When the SHTF, it will be everyone who suffers. (Well.....except for the ruling elite)
Period.
I beg everyone not to respond to her posts (or anyone else's partisan "my candidate has a bigger pecker than yours" posts) because it will just derail the thread into bickering.

This is a VERY important subject.

Just my 0.02

DENY IGNORANCE!

[edit on 9/22/2008 by justme2]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Hey, a fuel shortage could see martial law in the USA, overnight.

This is what the people in power want.....to stay in power!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
A couple of months ago the city of Indianapolis allowed military training in and around the city. Huge helicopters were landing in our parks at night. Literally minutes from my house. I've never thought that I would see anything like this. People were out of their homes staring into the sky. And this was around 11 pm EST, when most of my neighbors would be sleeping. Very strange.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I havent read the full 6 pages of this thead yet but one thing that has alarmed me is that firstly a state of emergency has already been declared (kept that one quiet in the media) and secondly sept 27th they are conducting these tests etc

"More than 25 agencies, including Mesa Fire, Mesa Police and Mesa Utilities, are participating in National Emergency Preparedness 2008

I cant help but wonder , if i were president and wanted to gather up the population I would know that it would be really difficult to do unless everyone obeyed, a great way to do this would be to stage an event and call it a practice. That way nobody resists and everyones happy to go along with it. By the time anyone realises its the real thing its too late as you left your weapons at home.

Just a thought but a horrifying one at that.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Good post sos37, a voice of reason in this thread.

Not a week goes by when I peek onto ATS without someone saying that 'this week' or 'next week' the SHTF scenario will happen and everyone will be eating out of cans.

That's at least a month away

But seriously, from what I've seen, the fuel shortage is from Ike damaging infrastructure. Chill. The petrol is flowing in other parts of the globe, it will be flowing again soon in your guys' neck of the woods.

Given that I walk everywhere, I personally wouldn't worry too much, except for things like grocery supplies, but just stock up.

If people start rioting over fuel shortages and martial law gets declared because of it, well, society has big problems.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Everyone is born with blinders on knowing only that one station in life to which they are born.

I, on the other hand have had the rare privilege of someone removing my bonds for just a spell to see life from an entirely different perspective.

How one chooses to use that information is entirely up to them.

The Rockefellers have no choice in the matter. They have until Sep 27th (deadline for paying off 120 some trillion dollars of debt), which as we all know is just around the bend.

The choice of ignorance is entirely yours, but not a wise choice. As I have said before, “it is like finding your keys in your hand.”

Wake up, smile, love, and get you’re a$$ moving.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

i to have been having dreams of planet-x, obama and end of the world camps .

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
So September 27 is the day to look out for but have you noticed anything special with the numbers?

9/27
9/ 2+7
9/9
99!!
9/9 -> 9+9=18
1+8=9 (another 9!)
999, repeating numbers are never a coincidence.

We can agree that this will turn our lives upside down...that's right, turn 999 upside down...we get 666...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
So September 27 is the day all this is going down...has anyone noticed the significance of the numbers yet?

9/27
9/2+7
9/9
99!!

9+9=18
18->1+8=9 (another 9!!)

999 (We all know that repeating numbers aren't a coincidence.)

It gets better...One could state that on this day our lives will be turned upside down...flip 999 and you get 666...

Edit: Just realized...9+9+9=27->2+7=9 yet again!

[edit on 24-9-2008 by driftingabyss]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by driftingabyss

Maybe you didn't realize this but the sum of the digits of a multiple of nine will always give you a 9 or another multiple of 9. 9*20=180, 1+8+0=9!!!! Wow, amazing, another coincidence!

Or not.

Take sometime to watch the Southpark episode on 9/11, one of the reasons truthers are looked at as crazy is because of how some have tried to find numerical patterns in everything.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I'm the kind of guy that greets every "Sky is falling" story with inte3nse skepticism. But, don't you guys just feel that something is about to burst in a big way?

The financial collapse is more evident each day. What happens when the Chinese come and want us to honor the bonds they hold? It only become worse.

Additionally, I heard on talk radio last week that a terror cell operating in America has gone quiet, typicaly an indicator that they have gone into an operational phase. The report was not presented as news, it was merely a host reading from the topics of the day. He went on to say that the threat is "phenomenal and catastrophic" and that specific targets or details of the attack are being suppressed in order to allow Homeland Security continued surveillence of the suspects, hoping not to send the plan into hibernation because the climate has become "too hot" so they may continue to collect information and build a better case against the suspects in court.

When I hear thing like this I typically roll my eyes and go about my life. But there is something inside of me that is sensing that something big is about to happen.

Can our American experiment actually be failing? What then for the freedom loving and God-fearing? I know this is crazy but I just feel like the end of our experiment is close and hope for the world will disappear with us.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join