It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first contact with another being

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
It is good to see you here again, my friend; much has changed in our daily paradigm as the entire world appears to be on the verge of economic collapse; I agree that the negativity has increased, for far too many are constantly, daily, worried non-stop about surviving each day without being hungry, sick, or homeless, 8 million jobs lost here in the US alone.

Share with us what you may, and follow the path laid before you; we have traveled far together, and the journey awaits us...

seeker

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by blujay

Im not scared. I just think your delusional. Why would I be scared of an imaginary planet. Lets face it, anybody with 2 drops of common sense can see this is all a load of rubbish. I just think its a shame that these dead end threads, built around someones attention seeking claims are ruining ATS' credibility.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Beamish welcome back to my world

Your world, smokingman2006? If your messages are true and therefore important to everyone, isn’t it every bodies?

My understanding is of coming event over the next three month are bigger than previous events you have mention, two will be what people on these boards call false flag both major one will led to wars small at first.

Care to expand on those false flag events?

She believes that the volcano and earthquake increase are a direct result from this incoming mass and it will keep getting worse,

It’s easy to think that earthquakes etc. are becoming more and more frequent; take a look at this site:

hisz.rsoe.hu...

It’s the Emergency and Disaster Information Service. It – as the name implies - logs natural and man-made disasters.

Note the amount of earthquakes going off at the moment.

Note the amount of volcanoes rumbling away.

For you to say that things are about to get worse is hedging your bets to say the least, as the odds of something going pop somewhere in the world is pretty certain. And it doesn’t take an alien to work that out.

This is nothing new I did post in the early stages of this thread that this could cause a pole shift and that was a good 12 month before the 2012 movie came out.

Are you actually saying that you predicted an event that happened in a movie?

It was a movie. It was written, using most of the 2012 mythology as its plot, by script-writers. They write things for films.

Just because you see something on your 48” LED TV doesn’t make it real. You do know that, don’t you?

Negative energy comes about from hate, jealousy, and from people totally operating on auto pilot or Sleepers for a better word.

I am not fear mongering beamish just relaying it and you are really playing with time because whether I say millions may die in 2012 or at least 6 billion of us will be dead in a hundred you see the linchpin is time.

Negativity comes from people wallowing in this whole “we’re gonna die horribly” philosophy. They tend not to look at the good things that happen if they’re constantly being told that the poop is about to be spread far and wide. It wears anyone down after a while.

It even aneathsetizes your attitude towards what these doom-laden prophecies actually entail; I’ve even read one comment on ATS about someone’s favourite end-of-the-world scenario. Favourite.

And you still banging on about millions of us dying and time running out absolutely is fear-mongering, whether you’re doing it intentionally or not.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Hi cindymars.

Thanks for posting that article. It was a breath of fresh air, and put the whole thing into perspective.

Everyone on this thread should read it.

Many will believe that smokingman2006 is full of wisdom (and they're entitled to their opinion), but when you read something that well thought out and intellectually concise - whilst still firmly in support of the ET hypothesis - then perhaps they should re-evaluate their concept of just what constitues being wise.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

I loved the article but it was not in opposition to SM just like you said it was a breath of fresh air.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by cindymars]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I was abducted in 1975,I was introduced throught that event to a coalition of several different races,one of which was human military and wore blue onepiece uniforms.

In 1977 I sat in my class room and had a "moment"where I experienced a sort of self realisation of the moment I SAID TO MYSELF THAT 1977 WAS A SPECIAL YEAR AND I KNEW AT THAT MOMENT IT WAS AN IMPORTANT PART OF MY JOURNEY.

I was nine years old at the time.

I wouldnt be so quick to dismiss the Ashtar Message.

My story was posted when I first got on ATS,it has since disappeared,been taken down ,I cant even use key words in the search bar to find it,there are a lot of commonalities to many of you in my story.

I keep seeing the same names over and over on threads I know are holding truths,there are not really that many of us who I know are valid or real experiencers,but to me who happens to be one you are all easy to identify .

It takes one to know one I guess.

I want to know HOW those of us who remember our experiences were able to ACCOMPLISH THAT.

I know how I was able to remember,and it is i believe important for us to review this point.There arent that many of us and it seems like ALL OF US ACCIDENTALLY retained our memories,and EMOTION or ability to EMOTE EMOTION seems to play a huge role.

I shut out streetlights all the time and other lights as well sometimes as I walk by them,often enough that the people that know me have almost just taken it for granted in that they arent freaked out and dont seem to really care ,I find that SO ODD,I still havent met anyone like me and if I do I will be totally freaked out.

Maybe some of us have a DEFECT OF SOME KIND that allows us to suddenly EMOTE a sort of EMOTIONAL DEPTH CHARGE .

I definately caused a major problem when I emoted ,lets say it got everyones attention,and I chose my spot,my outburst was planned and focused.

Has anyone heard from Martianboy,he was talking about a hyper dimensional cube of some sort and it sounded like a socalled "toy"that I and other kids were coerced ito learning to operate.

On the moon by the way.

I couldnt contact Martianboy and when I checked the profile I found that it was inactive with only several posts.

Oddly enough on my own thread there were two posts that I am 100% sure were made by people that have direct knowledge of those that took me AND SAME THING ONE POST ON MY THREAD THEN INACTIVE.

I am saying that the most concrete leads I have gotten have been one time posters so far and I cant find them.

If martianboy is talking about what i am talking about he might also remember his trip to the moon.

We were in a small saucer ship,flimsey little one or it seemed flimsey.

Anyone who has been in the small ships and travelled to the moon could you please describe your trip to me.

Thank you to all of you on this site,it has been a pleasure watching the speed at which our world is approaching disclosure with a group of fellow experiencers and believers.

I cant believe how fast it is happening.

I would like to share one more thing that I have discovered,we cant force our loved ones or anyone to accept or choose our reality,if we do we risk them shutting us out in a defensive measure designed to prevent overload.

we all chose to be here and we all chose to accept the possible reality or perspective that includes other races and spaceships and Galactic wars,some of us were abducted and retained memeories and were forever intertwined with this reality but many have learned their way here.

I believe that we are all going to remain a minority in our perspectives on a global level,and I also believe that minorities equate to survivors to me because I believe that throughout our history it has been proven that the majority always fail to proceed to change enough to be the tip of humanities spear,survivors write history,victors or survivors which are the same thing in essence,his-story,THE MAJORITY are portrayed as the writers choose because they are gone.

I have subtely tried to introduce the proper pieces of information into the lives of the people I love and have encountered what I define as DESIGNED BARRIERS to the acceptance of the spark.

I have come to believe that there is some kind of balance and it is resistant to some degree to change,I believe that there are only a certain amount of people who due to natural balance of some kind will comprise the humans who will forge ahead as the tip of humanities spear.

The majority obviously must go for history to be written,its just a matter of who when and where,when faed with this reality everything becomes LOCATION,LOCATION,LOCATION.

We have all met here for this reason,to remind each other of the fact that we comprise a very very educated minority compared to the average human we are all scholars,AND OUR WARNING BELLS ARE RINGING AND WE ARE DISCUSSING THINGS LIKE LEAVING CITIES AND SEEKING HIGH GROUND AND LIVING IN COOPERATIVE SELF SUSTAINING COMMUNITIES.

We are migrating and its obvious.

When i was young I was extremely lucky to read a lot so I became a bookworm,when I hit puberty I became an unlikely gladiator,I was driven to win and suceed,to conquor and dominate,to push MYSELF AS FAR AS I COULD GO.I was a short fat kid who did just that ,I dominated everything I chose physically to the point that I was the voted the most valuable male athlete in my high school.Still short and unlikely.

I could never rationalise to myself how I was gifted with the ability to walk in both worlds,the bookworm world ,and the Jock athletic world,they are absolutely different perspectives in there totality.

Well we are all doing the same thing right now,we are falling back on our instincts in a huge way,as I the bookworm fell back on the physical reality I required and sought to challenge as an individual.

We cannot supress our instinctual fellings that something is going to happen,and we simply need to find a common point of mediation where we all agree that once our experiences have reached a certain point we are all going to have a great chance to participate in the future reality humanity will soon choose,then we need to begin to discuss as a group where we want to be soon and what we need to do to get our loved ones to go there with us.

It is time to begin to act,if you saw a ufo and you are a believer as a result we need you,if you were abducted we need you,if you were lead to this information seemingly randomly we need you,we need everyone who is able to choose this particular reality or perspective to come together,and the only thing we need to have in common is the ability to accept the possible perspective or reality that includes some commonalities.

Our group has already been formed and is growing ,our stand has already been taken by our choice of free will to accept this perspective or reality,\I hope we all here continue to choose this one as we can all change with one thought.

I see our group of like minded thinkers as already being defined as being a minority perspective with NO CHANCE TO BECOME A MAJORITY PERSPECTIVE DUE TO SOME GREAT HAPPENING JUST AROUND THE CORNER.

Minority=survivor=victor=his-story.

This is my formula,and I sure want to be around to witness a little more history happening.

Sorry for for the long post,but how often are so many of us on the same thread?We all recognise the names by now and the commonalities in our stories,I just feel lucky to have had an opportunity to address this particular forum.

Thank you SM for providing this thread.

One4all.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by one4all]

[edit on 8-5-2010 by one4all]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Sorry for no update but have been quite ill since my last encounter.

this has never happened before. will get checkout in the morning.

Regards SM

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Can I suggest something, for your own benefit?

When Amizarac appears again, tell her you are not - at the moment - feeling up to the rigours of this mission. I'm sure that if she values your help, then she will understand.

If she doesn't, then can I also suggest that you should question why you need to be made ill for the completion of this Pleiadian purpose?

At the end of the day, you are the most important one here, not Amizarac or Orzamel, or anythijng else they suggest.

Value you own existence before their's.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Hi posters & Readers

Just back from the doctors he thinks I may have a Cerebral aneurysm (not good) now before you all go posting that this is what has cause me to start seeing things I had a full body scan and MRI in December and was clear.
Anyway I have to go to the university clinic in Homburg for further test this afternoon may be gone a few days.
I agree with Beamish here and will not post the doom and gloom that has been past on to me in my last encounter.......

If I get past this, I will sale my house in this remote region of France and move to a big urban city like Nice and get as far awayfrom this creepy Forrest as I can.

I also have a strange rash on both sides of my spine and neck which also has my doctor stump.
Did I tell my doctor about my encounters? no
I leave in a village that is quiet but the people here are very unworldy at best.
whatever is visiting me could be manipulating the frequency of my brain to appears as a pretty girl or nice old man but could really be something else.
will have no choice but to tell all about this to the professor in homburg.
Peace& Hope
And let's hope this is not Adieu
SM

ps tried correcting my bad grammar but my head feels like its about to explode hard to focus

[edit on 10-5-2010 by smokingman2006]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
francais c'est mieux ajoute moi sure msn [email protected] i'd like to talk about what u experienced.

as for buddy turning off streetlights with your mind go look on youtube... street lights go on and off all the time and the likelyhood of you causing that by walking underneath is hardly believeable i think your friends aren't freaking out because it's sporadic because unless your walking under a line of streetlights and everyone goes off exactly as you walk under it then goes on and the next does the same and so on and so forth I think your B.Sing because that would freak anyone out.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
That doesnt sound good my friend...maybe next time your guest comes you should tell her to explain what is going on with your body

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

smokingman2006, I sincerely hope the prognosis is wrong.

I hate to point this out, but cerebral anuerysm’s can cause hallucinations, though all accounts I can find are aural or relatively simple; confusion of location – seeing places as something other than they really are. I’m not sure your ongoing “encounters” would fall into these categories, but then again there’s always a first time…

But all that aside; what you need to do is walk away from this thread – and the internet – and get yourself well.

Your “Pleiadian’s” could not be more irrelevant now, and your “mission” absolutely has to be put aside. There are times when it is absolutely fine to think of yourself, and stop worrying about everyone else.

Forget the doom and gloom; concentrate wholly and without respite on the positive aspects of your, and everyone else’s, life. Yes, the world is stumbling at the moment, but there is absolutely no need to dwell on all the negativity surrounding us. And besides, we always bounce back.

Your intention to move away from your village is a positive one, and proves that you are looking forward to the future, but with an optimistic and constructive attitude.

Despite our ongoing contention – and I hope you realise that there is never any animosity involved - I wish you all the best, T.

You might be away from ATS for a while, but we’ll keep you in our thoughts.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006

this has never happened before. will get checkout in the morning.

Regards SM

SM I do hope that all ends up well with you and that your health is good.
Moving does indeed sound like a good idea. Will keep you in our thoughts.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Maybe start a new thread regarding the experience that you have just spoke of here. A place to gather and share these theories. Since apparently your old thread is gone.

Peace!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Hi SM

Im sorry your not feeling well, I do hope things work out for you. Did your visitors bring this on...? Who can say , maybe, maybe not, possibly the mental stress of alien contact didnt help but just look after yourself now, OK.

Alien - human contact is never easy, as you have found out. Few come away as the same person they were before contact. Its like we are given something but something is also taken from us in return. I just hope that one day all this will become clear to us all.

Take care.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Cool, I have my french nationality too
But I live in Quebec.. But your spelling was great.. pour un français !

I find you very lucky to get this kind of visits.. and makes me hope that we are not desperate! Thanks alot for posting this, I do believe you.

Thanks again for posting!!! I'd like to have a same visit

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Author, thank you for your postings. Please keep us updated about your Alien encounters. If possible, please let them know that there are other humans who wish them well and would be delighted to live among them. I would volunteer to go to another planet
I promise to be good and abide all alien laws.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Hi readers & posters

I'm back thank you for all the u2u messages

still pretty ill but on the mend

should of seen the faces on the german doctors when I told them my story in full

but after many test insanity was ruled out.

cheers SM

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by smokingman2006
Hi readers & posters

I'm back thank you for all the u2u messages

still pretty ill but on the mend

should of seen the faces on the german doctors when I told them my story in full

but after many test insanity was ruled out.

cheers SM

Glad your on the mend SM but is it wise to discuss such things with medical Doctors? I know I would not.

Did they really actually test you for insanity?

MG

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Hi green

I had a Cerebral aneurysm that needed taking care of and since this can cause people to see things in rare case I told the doctors the short version of my experience, this brought out the shrinks in greater numbers wide eye and ready to throw me in a rubber room but after two operation for the aneurysm and many failed attempts to hypnotism me along with endless test they informed me I was very sound minded.
The professor even went as far as it could have come from the aneurysm but I could tell he was lying as nothing else fitted their theories.
still not feeling 100% but I have been home for a little over a week and strengths is coming back.
have a for sale notice on the house as promised before all this and once this is done I am moving as for from this remote place and creepy Forrest as I can.

no more encounters at present and I really wish it stays that way.
going to the south of france this weekend for some R&R and I am glad I did not post the doom & gloom from my last encounter.
We all make our own luck and way in this world and whatever the future brings should be a mystery to all.
peace&hope
SM

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join