It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maddness at the pump!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Never have I seen such maddness as I wittnessed today while getting gas!!
HOLY crap!!! Ive seen stuff on TV where people start freaking out at the gas pump! But today it almost costed me my life!
While getting gas at the local Hess station there where cars lined up!
about 45 Cars waiting to get gas! Poeple yelling! and people cussing!

I finally got in line to get my gas, and people started Ramming other cars!
Starting a chain reaction! To where people started jumping out of their cars and going fist to fist with other people! IT WAS MADDNESS!

A man in a white truck slams into the person about 5 cars away from me!
Gets out of his truck pulls a GUN! and started shooting people!!!

OMG it was horrible! This just happened to me about 45 mins ago!
Im sure it will be on the news! I will post a link as soon at it surfaces!

Ive never felt such a rush in my life! MY heart pounding, My thoughts racing! I jumped into my truck and put my head down! I heard CRACK CRACK CRACK! 3 shots ring out! Hitting a couple people!

Im not a hero! I started my truck and flew out of that place like a bat out of hell!! Ive never seen anything like this in my life!!

I dont know what is going on today but something is amist!
Things like this are crazy all over the grid here in florida today!!

They say gas is going to jump 50 cents, so everyone is trying to get gas all at the same time!! And people are freaking out, crashing into eachother. Cutting in line, fist fighting!!!

STuff like this makes me sad.. And to know we as a society are so freaking screwed if the # hits the fan!!!

Ive wittness the personal maddness at the pump today..
Thankfully my tank is on full and I dont have to go back for a couple days.

Ive never been so afraid in my life..
Until you are in my shoes say what you want, and what kind of HERO you think you might be until shots ring out, and you are unarmed, just trying to get some gas...

Totally crazy.. Im lucky Im not dead right now..:shk:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I really hope you are kidding...
but the way everything is right now I don't think you are.

That is insane. I heard at work today that gas is going to be pretty high in your area due to the hurricane. This type of thing has me at a loss for words. People just plain suck. :shk:

May you get through the weekend alive and in one piece.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I honestly don't know what to make of this. I knew that things were pretty bad in areas but I had no idea. I'm very glad to hear that you got out of there all right. You take care of yourself and be careful.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I've had guns pulled on me twice... I understand your reaction completely. I froze both times. I am sorry to that you experienced this madness dude. It's clear that a lot of people are living in scarcity.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I wish I was kidding..
But today made me sick, and really sad to know Im part of of this kind of world. Where people have no consideration to others, pushy and down right mean spirited, and crule.

I mean come on. Its gas. It runs a material mondain earthly vehicle.
What about our bodies? The very vehicle that is our temple!!

It seems most people in this world value things like cars, and material good over our bodies, and others bodies. Which is a vessle for our "souls". Call it what you wish, as I dont claim to know the truth about such things as souls, prana, or the life force energy. But I do know they are there, and our bodies just dont run itselfs. There is truely something deep within us all that makes you, "you". And us "US".

Thank you all for comming in and checking in on me to make sure I was okay. Im totally stressed out tonight, and I am having alot of trouble sleeping.. I dont think I will get much rest tonight.

So many things are going threw my head, and I dont know why but I have this strange feeling tonight. Now I know its just me. And what I went threw today. I'm not claiming the world will end, or anything to big will happen world wide. I just know I have this strange feeling within me, and I just cant seem to put a finger upon it.

Why has this world in which we live turned out this way? I dont know why people act like this when confronted with having to wait 10-15 mins to get some gas. They truely started to act like animals!!!

Again I know we are just animals, but I thought in this day and age, people would have a grasp that we are much more than what we are taught on TV, or school.

Very few of us really have an idea that life is much more than just "normal".
There is nothing "normal" about this earth. Or the lives we live!

We have such a long ways to go. And so much to learn about what makes us, that being that says I am me!
To many people can say I am me, but are they really free? Do they really understand that human life is so fragile! Its like a ton of bricks that balance lightly upon a pin head!

I guess I will just listen to some music, and get some heavy reading in tonight! And then prehaps play some World of Warcraft until I get sleepy.

But again thats just the way I escape from the everyday in this world.
Sure at one time in my younger days I use to find other ways of escaping the everyday. But now I just enjoy reading, and playing video games.

And all because my truck needed gas, all that could have been taken away from me. And not just me.. But my family and friends that care about me. Ive lost enough people to me to know what it is like to have someone leave much behind. And so do many others, yet they still want to take take take! Haters! And those dangerous souls that our "masters" have full control over!

Lets see most of this maddness started in schools. And team spirit.
This hogwash was bread into us at a young age!
My team is better than your team! Go team go! And if you dont like my team I will hurt you! I will crush you! Its breed into our hearts and minds at a very young age!
Team spirit and that whole idea ends up on the playing feild of life.
Right VS left! I think you know where I am going with this.
And I know most of you already know that this is all part of the mind control that goes on here.
And its very subtle mind control. The kind of control that warps our understand of what we truely are.
We have been turned into Monsters!

And if you dont belive me, look up the word Human in a law dictionary!
Look up what people are. They know what they are doing.
And they have turned us, most of us into mindless zombie monsters!

That will kill and devour everything in their path.
Ye they are not what you are taught or known to be monsters.

Forget everything you think you know about ghouls, and the undead.
Monsters and creeps alike.
Its time to relearn.. And I would be happy to take you with me on this journy of understanding!

Its been my place for a long time to stand up and become the very leader I am within.
Yet I am no Hero! Know that.. Im not here to save you, or save the world.
But rather, teach you and help you understand a little bit more about yourself and the world we live within!

Have a good night, and I will be back later my friends!

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Im calling the news station today and going to find out where this story is!!
I know they just cant sweep this stuff under the rug here..

This was going on all day yesterday here in florida! And the Hess station was not the only place where people found maddness at the pump!

I talked to a couple friends of mine this morning, and they said they saw some fighting and car wrecks where they where at getting gas..

And nothing about this on the news.. And nothing in the paper this morning.
Its very odd to me. As Bay flight came in and landed and took the people who got shot. Police had the station roped off, and taking eye wittness accounts!

But then again, I really dont want to be a part of this.. I dont want to be bothered by cops. Nor do I want to be a wittness.
To much red tape comes with all this.

But I find it odd, I can't find one thing about this on google, or on the Tampa Bay websites.
Nothing..
That seems odd to me.

Prehaps they have orders to tell the sheep everything is okay.
Because Gas didnt jump 50 cents like they where hyping all day long yesterday.
More hype to get the sheep all crazy!!

Much like hurricanes down here.. When they say things are going to hit.
People mob the stores, and buy everything up!

People push and shove, and get really stressed out while shopping.

I honestly would hate to see whats going to happen when something really does happen. I know I will be ready, and I will be bringing a knife or gun with me next time.
I will no longer go out in public unarmed!!!
And Im a peaceful guy. I dont belive in being armed to the teeth.

But right now I dont feel safe without my gun atleast in my truck, and a knife on my belt.
Will I ever use them? I sure hope not..
As I have been taught, you dont bring a knife to a gun fight, and you NEVER pull a gun, unless you 100% plan on using it.

I will keep looking and keep you all updated..

Edit to add; I know we have alot of florida members here.. Please tell me what you went threw to get gas yesterday! Please let me know if you had to go threw anything crazy that was close to what happened to me..

[edit on 13-9-2008 by zysin5]

new topics

top topics

join