It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam group urges forest fire jihad

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The craziest idea I have heard in years! Hot dry weather.....1+1=2!
Bless our Ausie friends! Stay safe mates!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
reply to post by jwstarry

Islam does not allow women, children, the elderly, wildlife, and vegitation to be destroyed during war.

Yes, that includes trees.

Humm that's not what I heard about the prophet Mohammed, infact during his crusades did he not deliberately torch villages and order his men to kill all they see, after they've raped what they could of course.... ahh what a great cornerstone of any religion.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

that just goes to show Evil people are that they are willing to distort things for their own agenda, you read the article about the woman that got girls raped just so she could get them to do her bidding?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo
I wouldn't be surprised if this was provocateur techniques to further vilify Islam. The target is a forest now, doesn't make sense to me. Koran says nothing about infidel trees.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by Reddupo]

so maybe that Christian pastor was an "agent provocateur" to further vilify Christianity with his abortion comments?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Sod the murderer Mohammed.

Until I start hearing something nice coming from the mouth's of muslims, i'm going to consider them a confused, backwards and somewhat barbaric group of people, seperated by cultural identity, which in some places will or will not work.

Down with religion. Down with Islam.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
they showed bit on the fires on TV program in Canada,

NOW they are blamming "global warming" cause the fires....geeesh.

MANAGE YOUR LAND PROPERLY and stop blaming everything else, like one said here.....waiting for them to blame the finacial turn-down.

So they pay there proptery tax and get nothing, and when sh*t hits the fan they (gov.) deflect the truth.

Heaven for bid' be the FACT they not doing there jobs properly.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by svenglezz

At this point any thoughts about jihadist connections to the bush fires is mere speculation, There is no hard evidence. You can also speculate that it was the government, a false flag op, UFOs, the CIA, and any number of other random ideas. Sure, It could have been terrorists, and from any number of groups, many non muslim groups as well. But until there is any evidence it is simply a guessing game.

As for this being in line with jihadists activity... I'll let an Australian expert on the subject make the case...

"Adam Dolnik, director of research at the University of Wollongong's Centre for Transnational Crime Prevention, said that bushfires (unlike suicide bombing) were generally not considered a glorious type of attack by jihadis and starting bushfires was still often regarded as less effective than other operations because governments could easily deny terrorism as the cause."

*** OOPS this was not meant to be a REPLY to sven I hit the wrong button.

[edit on 11/2/09 by Terapin]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
Humm that's not what I heard about the prophet Mohammed, infact during his crusades did he not deliberately torch villages and order his men to kill all they see, after they've raped what they could of course.... ahh what a great cornerstone of any religion.

Can you back this up with evidence? I've heard many things about Muhammad on the web, with many of them being made up to demonize the religion.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Sod the murderer Mohammed.

Who did Muhammad murder? Anyone he's ever killed was done so in self-defense.

Until I start hearing something nice coming from the mouth's of muslims, i'm going to consider them a confused, backwards and somewhat barbaric group of people, seperated by cultural identity, which in some places will or will not work.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the funny thing is that since the first WW, we're not the ones invading any countries, then murdering the political leaders, and then converting people to our belief system. How many of the world wars did we start?

In fact, I see the same sentiment being echoed in your next line. The "destroy their belief system if they don't convert to mine" mindset.

Down with religion. Down with Islam.

Why? Just because a belief system is different than yours? How about down with ignorance?

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
So you're calling me ignorant because I chose not to believe in Islam, Christianity, Hinduism etc?

No offence pal, but if it was Christians piping off such offensive rubbish each and every week, then i'd be a little upset at them too...

But in this case, I stand by my words.

I think you are confusing ignorance with opinion. An easy mistake to make and i forgive you.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah

Who did Muhammad murder? Anyone he's ever killed was done so in self-defense.

can you back this up with evidence, I've heard people come off with this stuff on the net just to gloss over the m man

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo
I wouldn't be surprised if this was provocateur techniques to further vilify Islam. The target is a forest now, doesn't make sense to me. Koran says nothing about infidel trees.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by Reddupo]

The very large majority of Fires in the US over that last several years where the result of forces of nature.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Religion of peace, right?

Second line.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
I doubt that any local Muslim would light the fires, unless they were really stupid.

You mean like the really stupid local muslims who blew up buses and murdered innocent civilians in London.

They weren't just local, they were born in the UK.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I'm really glad this was story was posted as I hadn't heard anything of it until today.

Perhaps it explains some of the events going on around where I live. First off I live in the U.S. Southern part of the country in a highly forrested area. Also in this area is a big military base where they send old weapons chemical ones also for disposal.

Maybe two weeks ago they were going crazy out there blowing up weapons. They started early in the morning and continued until 10 at night. Which is very unusual usually they do it only during the day time hours and there is usually quite a long silence between blasts. Not during this time. The blast drive my dog crazy as he doesn't like them scares him to death. So I was really worried about him and it his actions also brought it to my attention this wasn't the normal run of the mill disposal going on.

During the draught we would see planes leaving chem trail trying to heat up the atmosphere also. But nothing like we've seen this week. They have been at it all day long all this week. My land is very wet and I'm thinking to myself come on boys the ground still squishes when I walk from last weeks rain.

Perhaps our government is aware of this new kind of terrorism and is afraid its coming here soon.

just my ponderings.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Its possiable full stop, but.

If a volcano errupts will we blame terrorists?

If a tornado or cyclone destroys a city do we blame terrorists?

If an earthquake occurs do we blame terrorists?

If a flood happens do we blame terrorists?

The answer is no.

Fire is the easy thing to "Blame" on someone.

If terrorists had of started these fires, most of Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia would be in flames.
What we saw this last week would be nothing compared to a real attack.

But having said that,
I have been telling my father for the last few years that it would be the best way for a terrorist group to strike at Australia.

So yeah its possiable.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
reply to post by DJMessiah

Try
www.thereligionofpeace.com...
Although bias it does state mostly fact from the books that make up teh basis of islam.

There's a reason why the site is bias - because they have no problem lying. From the "Muhammad condemns rape" page, it says:

Some of the Companions of the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) were reluctant to have intercourse with the female captives in the presence of their husbands who were unbelievers. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down the Qur’anic verse: (Sura 4:24) "And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hands possess." (Abu Dawud 2150)

Now the full verse from the Quran:

4:24 (Y. Ali) Also (prohibited are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess: Thus hath Allah ordained (Prohibitions) against you: Except for these, all others are lawful, provided ye seek (them in marriage) with gifts from your property,- desiring chastity, not lust, seeing that ye derive benefit from them, give them their dowers (at least) as prescribed; but if, after a dower is prescribed, agree Mutually (to vary it), there is no blame on you, and Allah is All-knowing, All-wise.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
So you're calling me ignorant because I chose not to believe in Islam, Christianity, Hinduism etc?

If that were the case, you would not be ignorant. What is ignorant though is to seek the destruction of all these faiths because they do not agree with your belief. Would you like me to re-quote you?

No offence pal, but if it was Christians piping off such offensive rubbish each and every week, then i'd be a little upset at them too...

No one is keeping you from being upset. But when you start to group all of the people of a certain faith into the same category as extremists, then you help the extremist's cause in creating division among the populous.

I think you are confusing ignorance with opinion. An easy mistake to make and i forgive you.

Stereotyping is ignorance. Having an opinion means you have a alternative idea at what is proposed. Calling for the end of a religion because of what you see a minority group within the religion do is ignorance. I can see why that confuses you, and I forgive you.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMessiah

I'm not branding all muslim extremists, I'm just saying it's a s*&? religion and as religions go, it's the one I least want to succeed in its numbers. If they moan this much and make so much trouble the size it is now, imagine this movement with double its numbers and even more political clout.....

No thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join