It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin and Secret Lover

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I don't have to read the rest of the posts to say what I feel about this thread.You sir are a true bottom feeder,you don't have the proof yet but lets start a rumor incase it is not true.
This is on the level of Obama and the gay drugie rumor,where do you people come from,what happen to haveing a creditable source to post on ATS.I'll give you the proof when it shows up,what the hell does that mean!!??!
I don't even plan to vote for McCain or Obama but to see a thread like this and the LIBS jump on the bandwagon and start there slanderous C--P with no proof,the liberals have truely showen there true colors this time and real proof that the Dems will loose this election.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
The media will stop at nothing to get Sarah Palin. So they think if they get someone to say they had an affair with Sarah that all of the sudden the race is over ? Well, here are some things to think about.

1. Most white people will not vote for a black man. It's the hard truth but it is a race trust thing. It's not a good thing but it is a fact.

2. A majority of the American populace does not think Obama is old enough nor experienced enough to be the President of the most powerful nation in the world.

3. Many many women were rejected and left out and felt their candidate was swindled out of an election. They will be either voting for McCain or staying home.

In the end, Sarah Palin, if she had an affair with someone, it's not going to end McCain's chances. It may actyally backfire and make Sarah look more sexy. That would definately attract a lot of democrats. But I will be voting for McCain on the security issue. And I know the accusation to be false as my own sources have told me.

What would be interesting, is if the guy she had an affair with(if that proves to be true) is black. I wonder how McCain supporters would feel then?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
The media will stop at nothing to get Sarah Palin. So they think if they get someone to say they had an affair with Sarah that all of the sudden the race is over ? Well, here are some things to think about.

1. Most white people will not vote for a black man. It's the hard truth but it is a race trust thing. It's not a good thing but it is a fact.

Racist statement if I ever heard one

2. A majority of the American populace does not think Obama is old enough nor experienced enough to be the President of the most powerful nation in the world.

That's BS, Clinton was about the same age when he started.

3. Many many women were rejected and left out and felt their candidate was swindled out of an election. They will be either voting for McCain or staying home.

In the end, Sarah Palin, if she had an affair with someone, it's not going to end McCain's chances. It may actyally backfire and make Sarah look more sexy.
MORE sexy? Well, that might be true as far as sluts go.

That would definately attract a lot of democrats. But I will be voting for McCain on the security issue. And I know the accusation to be false as my own sources have told me.

Oh, now we're supposed to believe your comment......NOT

In fact she is a very cruel woman to the wildlife of that state, and here's proof

www.huffingtonpost.com...

animalrights.about.com...

hslf.typepad.com...

McCain on the security issue will be a disaster. More war, more debt and a very broken country.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker
What would be interesting, is if the guy she had an affair with(if that proves to be true) is black. I wonder how McCain supporters would feel then?

That was in really poor taste. Heck possibly worse than the incest rumors.

Her youngest child may have an abnormally low i.q., but he appears to be very white, so I don't think the media has much of a case there.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I guess what you're backhandedly trying to imply is that everyone who supports McCain is a racist. I'm sorry, but that's not the case. Try again..

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
What is it about this poor woman that American's find so interesting? Even here on ATS, a forum purposefully created to discuss conspiracies etc, there are five different threads about her!
Seems to me you have built this woman up into something she's not and now you cannot wait to bring her down to Earth with a bump and totally discredit her. You really do have a strange relationship with fame and media. . !

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

in agreement. i dont like that term for children.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by merky

In fact she is a very cruel woman to the wildlife of that state, and here's proof

Two comments.

First, I'm pretty sure that using the word "proof" followed by a link to Huffington is some sort of an oxymoron.

And second, I was pretty cruel to the blackened salmon I had last night for dinner. Come to think of it, I was pretty darn cruel to the chicken I had for lunch too.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83
And second, I was pretty cruel to the blackened salmon I had last night for dinner. Come to think of it, I was pretty darn cruel to the chicken I had for lunch too.

Do not make fun of the death of the animals that feed you. Seriously do not.

I agree with a lot of your points but ridiculing the death and suffering of animals is really not cool.

I will admit I have been very seduced by the Republican platform (in comparison) but when they start mocking animals and reveling in their death it is really truly not okay.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azrael75

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

OK, show me all the children with Down's Syndrome that ...

Nothing good happens when you start a sentence with those words.

The rest of you, why are you even responding to him?

mopus. you are very silly.

I am not even sure what that means but I am sure it got cheers from the other Palin supporters that also did not get what you meant.

You see lloyd you were wrong the whole time.
Azrael pegged me.

Dear lord!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syntaxstealth
First and foremost i would like to begin by saying i have never posted a false topic, nor am i a hoaxer. You can verify this with my posts and replies to posts throughout ATS.

Second my evidence so support my post will be shown in the coming days by one of two sources.
1. National Inquirer
2. TMZ

To date TMZ is currently negotiating a pay off for this person to come forward with his video evidence of his love affair with our new candidate for vice presidency Sarah Palin. Thus far the person is known to be part of Sean Parnell's staff who you might know as her running mate for Alaska.

Seems that Palin was breaking the relationship due to her possibility as becoming McCains pick for VP. The individual was angered by the news and decided to keep quiet for the undisclosed amount paid to him by Palin. Well, since the amount paid was not sufficient for this person, he decided to contact both TMZ and the National Inquirer to sell the video of the lovers engaged in intimacy as well as a vacation they took together in Mexico.

This is all i have received from my source inside TMZ and i will keep you updated once news arise.

Please note: This information was derived from a conversation with a TMZ Video analyst that i can not disclose.

Thank you,

[edit on 6-9-2008 by Syntaxstealth]

Starting a Thread with this topic means you are posting FALSE INFORMATION.
Congratulations, you have now joined the ranks of the sour rancor brigades posting Slanderous and Libelous information. I hope that Gov. Palin Sues you for posting this trash.

I have just sent a copy of this posting to the Gov. Palin campaign. I am sure you can expect to hear from RNC Lawyers within days and possibly lose whatever job you have and your life will turn to ruin for attempting to be part of an EXTORTION scheme. I have no pity for you.

[edit on 9/7/2008 by Evisscerator]

[edit on 9/7/2008 by Evisscerator]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
If Sarah Palin is fooling around, the camel's back is broken. She taught
sex-abstention but her underage daughter got knocked up. The church
she belongs to is conservative, which means that she believes in being
faithful to one man and not being a lesbian. If she can't keep the basic
morals in her personal and family life, how can John McCain and the
Repulican voters be drawn to Palin? There's deficient integrity and a big
character flaw in her being.

At least Obama is a bird that flies straight. His advice matches his life.

-cwm

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by merky

Moose

There is enough Moose to go around, stop it, people sit there and eat Cow but if g-d forbid people choose Moose as a source of food they Freeeeak out like the Moose is any different then the meat they choose to eat.

If you want to save lives, and are a vegan or something start with cows, we kill Hundreds of Millions of them if you do eat meat stop being such a hypocrite

There are More Moose in Canada Than people in Alaska, they are not endangered

In alaska the number are over 6 figures !00,000 plus and, that serious could be an under estimated number because so much of the state is so isolated

Moose meat is a 500 Million dollar a year industry in Alaska

600 Moose alone are hit by trains and cars every year and encroach so badly on the city they Kill People, because it's not the lower 48, hit a Moose with your car, it's 1,600 lbs it's not a deer your gonna die

There are so many moose people can't keep them out of thier yards in Anchorage

Think human encroachment will get rid of them completely, not if they are as good as Deer, because when I drive cross country to NY and pass through PA, I have had nights that scared the hell out of me, one stretch of road in the Pocinos had 16 Accidents over 100 miles and I had my kids in the car and it scared the piss out of me.

G-d forbid someone eats Venison which is another animal obviously not completely out of control (I found one on the GW Bridge in NYC once while riding my bike... very safe place for a deer) people will chomp on a big mac while they whine about it...

ridiculous

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45

I guess what you're backhandedly trying to imply is that everyone who supports McCain is a racist. I'm sorry, but that's not the case. Try again..

Your "guess" is not even close to true. If you want to make leaps THAT big, get a cape and some tights..

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
I have had nights that scared the hell out of me, one stretch of road in the Pocinos had 16 Accidents over 100 miles and I had my kids in the car and it scared the piss out of me.

Please be more explicit. What is your point? Moose scared you? You feared your OWN might die?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Two comments.

First, I'm pretty sure that using the word "proof" followed by a link to Huffington is some sort of an oxymoron.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
If Palin's lover is a Black stud, that would explain the content, confident,
satisfied aura about her. You can take a swipe at your adversaries with a
big smile on your face when ALL your needs are taken care of. At least
that's what the experts on Oprah (and my wife) says.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by carewemust]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
Guys seriously...no politician is beyond reproach.
There is not one that is an angel.

Palin just may fall into that 40 some percent of women that have extramarital affairs.
That by no means is proof she would not be a very good vice president.

Good point, I agree!

Just vote for whomever you want, but don't think any of them are above infidelity and other shady things we too are also guilty of.

- Lee

Very Very Very well said indeed! Many people on this board want to point fingers at other people who have, no doubt, done exactly the same things they try to crucify others (those the disagree with) for. All the democrats that love and admire Bill Clinton that come out and criticize Palin over this whether it's true or not but before there is even any confirmation one way or the other have absolutely NO credibility what-so-ever!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Two comments.

Wouldn't that more appropriately be called the HuffandPuffingtonpost.com. That's all that comes from them...I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down!

[edit on 7-9-2008 by LiquidMirage]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by carewemust

You just forgot one thing.
According to her "Church", and to her previously held beliefs(?), her daughter his a Whore, her daughter has no salvation, her daughter, and her alleged "boyfriend"(?), are destined to burn in Hell - along with their child...

Yep, couldn't think of anyone better to be in charge of social issues, and schooling, in the USA, for the next four years...

Now would be the time for McCain to invite Rush Limbaugh to take over the DEA, and lead the "War on Drugs"...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join