It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin and Secret Lover

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by pavil

My replies.

1 She has an affair with her Lieutant Gov. She was pregnant from Sept. 2007 to April of 2008 during this time as well. She became Gov. in Dec of 2006. So in I stated someone from the staff, no name or position the person worked.
2. She lets him film them having sex during said affair.Who doesnt have themselves filed in the act? She killed a moose on camera. are you saying killing an anmial is ok but sex is not?
3. She pays him off to "keep quiet". Even though he would become Gov.I did not say it was SEAN in the affair
4. He is of such great moral character that he decides instead of taking the "hush money" to auction it off to the highest bidder.Wouldnt you do the same?
5. Palin conviently forgets to mention anything of the affair to McCain's Camp, even after the John Edwards fiasco.This will only help McCain more then it could hurt.
6. Perhaps her latest child is a "love child" Could be, i was merely writing my thoughts down on that one

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Syntaxstealth

Thanks for the compliment.

----

Well this get strange:

According to this article, it's a different business partner:

Sarah Palin ‘affair’: big media stays quiet as ‘lover’ named

While America's respectable media focus on John McCain's acceptance speech to the Republican faithful, blogs and gossip sites continue to lead the feeding frenzy surrounding the National Enquirer's allegation, reported here yesterday, that McCain's running mate Sarah Palin had an affair with her husband's business partner.

Alaskan Abroad, the blog of an Alaskan journalist, reports that the allegation refers to the time when Palin became mayor of Wasilla in the mid-1990s. Palin's husband Todd owned a snowmobile dealership with his business partner Brad Hanson. Apparently Hanson, who was also married, and Sarah got on famously; Alaskan Abroad's sources say the two were "flirtatious but never consummated the relationship".

"When Todd found out, he reportedly dissolved the partnership and sold the dealership. Hanson is now a member of the Palmer City Council."

The Enquirer's own anonymous source claims there was an affair. The paper reports: "Todd discovered the affair and quickly dissolved his friendship and business associations with the guy. Many people in Alaska are talking about the rumour and say Todd swept it under the rug."

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

While America's respectable media focus on John McCain's acceptance speech to the Republican faithful, blogs and gossip sites continue to lead the feeding frenzy surrounding the National Enquirer's allegation, reported here yesterday, that McCain's running mate Sarah Palin had an affair with her husband's business partner. Alaskan Abroad, the blog of an Alaskan journalist, reports that the allegation refers to the time when Palin became mayor of Wasilla in the mid-1990s. Palin's husband Todd owned a snowmobile dealership with his business partner Brad Hanson. Apparently Hanson, who was also married, and Sarah got on famously; Alaskan Abroad's sources say the two were "flirtatious but never consummated the relationship". "When Todd found out, he reportedly dissolved the partnership and sold the dealership. Hanson is now a member of the Palmer City Council." The Enquirer's own anonymous source claims there was an affair. The paper reports: "Todd discovered the affair and quickly dissolved his friendship and business associations with the guy. Many people in Alaska are talking about the rumour and say Todd swept it under the rug."

Click here

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

we placed the same post. i just read the article as well. lol

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Well, atleast its a business partner, there was an affair, McCain is threatening to sue the NE and the video is yet to surface.

Just a thought, if she is the soccer mom, everyone says she is, wouldnt she already have the camera?

All jokes aside, this guy got in good with Palin real quick. Part of the city council. At her discretion to summon.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smokinbbl

Originally posted by Syntaxstealth

Second my evidence so support my post will be shown in the coming days by one of two sources.
1. National Inquirer
2. TMZ

Those are creditable! You people would do anything to try and ruin a good person.
MAKES ME SICK

Remember him?

For all intents and purposes he is quite "ruined".
Arguably he ruined himself, nonetheless it is done.

This sort of thing happened to Senator Edwards and the information from one of the two sources quoted above actually WAS credible.

Don't get too sick just yet, there may be more stomach churning events to come.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Syntaxstealth

Add these:

&DE=[AA16AA9B-7CBC-44A7-BAF8-3AF9F322B64F]]Brad Hanson

This link identifies him as:

City Councilman Brad Hanson of Palmer, Alaska is the former business partner of Todd Palin. Palin and Hanson co-owned a snowmobile dealership in Wasilla, Alaska called Valley Polaris. Shortly after Sarah Palin was chosen as the Republican vice presidential nominee, the National Enquirer was threatened with a lawsuit after they alleged that Palin had an affair with her husband's "business partner."

What's odd is KOS refers to the Scott Richter story.

I have a feeling someone's got their wires crossed.... Either that or Palin had three paramours.

Things looks fishy and sloppy.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by loam]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Guys seriously...no politician is beyond reproach.
There is not one that is an angel.

Palin just may fall into that 40 some percent of women that have extramarital affairs.
That by no means is proof she would not be a very good vice president.

Just vote for whomever you want, but don't think any of them are above infidelity and other shady things we too are also guilty of.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
This source says Brad Handon too.

And this one says Scott Richter.

The ex-wife of a man said to have had an affair with Republican Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin tells it's "absolutely, completely false."

"I can tell you this with 1,000 percent certainty, Sarah Palin never had an affair," said Debbie Richter when reached on Friday afternoon.
The rumor that her now ex-husband, Scott Richter, had an affair with Sarah Palin gained momentum after the National Enquirer reported she had been romantically involved with one of Todd Palin's former business associates.

So clearly the speculation is just that....speculation.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by loam]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

We dont all do it.

That said, my problem is not that she cheated. I really dont care. Her and her husband could be swingers for all I care, and having sex with everyone in Alaska.

My problem is she is representing herself as a moral, religious, family values person, and if this is true, she is not living up to the standards she is promising the right wing she will fight to protect.

If this is true, it shows that she is either willing to impose values she doesnt actually believe in personally upon the citizens of this country for personal gain, or, that she is lying to the right wing, and she has no intention of supporting those values in office at all, also for personal gain. Either way, not so nice, very Machiavellian.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I could not agree with you more. If, and this is a big if, this is true, she is so far removed from the "familly values" platform that she is running on, it's not even funny anymore. But so many people will overlook this, or bring up John Edwards, or any other excuse they can think of to completly disregard this. The reaction from the right, if this is true, is what will be truly sickening.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Pewople are all sick animals I swear... Why the heck would this guy hold onto the tape?

LOL, it's a joke, and something not to be partisan was fishy as heck with the whole Clinton Lewinski thing too...

worse... she had the Cum stained shirt unwashed in her house for what a year?

2 things to say to that

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

and

set up

oh yeah... there should be charges of some sort pressed against people who intentionally set out to black mail and extort and ruin the character of a person via deduction, no one no matter how moral is immune to temptation

If this guy held the tape all these months, when he is married and could get caught, he saw financial gain
'
so did Lewinski, people using sex to ruin people is beyond an affair in terms of morality, you seduced someone, used them, made them feel good with intent on ruining thier life...

Doesn't make the cheating right, but it does make the person a bit of a victim

With that said IF Palin cheated it would knock her down a tad in my eyes, I like to believe someone out there isn't a sex addict despite our society and there is some hope for marriage and family, it would suck if that was the case.

But I doubt it... because that guy is not better looking than her husband... I don't see it.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by lee anoma

We dont all do it.

I agree we all don't do it.

That's why I said she my fall into the 40% of women that do. I also said "shady" things we are guilty of, meaning none of us are perfect. Let he who is without sin though cast the first stone.

My problem is she is representing herself as a moral, religious, family values person, and if this is true, she is not living up to the standards she is promising the right wing she will fight to protect.

I hear you and understand your point about the hypocrisy and it too disgusts me, but whether or not you or I have cheated I am sure we know someone who has. It is far from uncommon. Palin is a human being so her cheating on her husband and contradicting her strict adherence to family values wouldn't surprise me.

Conservative are often harsh on the issue of teen pregnancies and blame the girl and sometimes their parents for being irresponsible. They say what you tolerate you encourage. They preach stern teen abstinence as if they've mastered it.

As if telling teens "just don't do it" is the way to go. As if saying condoms aren't reliable will discourage the coupling. As if the Bush administrations same plan worked in Africa where in some areas women can't tell their husband to put a condom on...let alone give a simple "no" to their advances.

As if they don't know that sometimes...things happen beyond your control.

I don't buy into the family values facade these politicians wear.
They are just as guilty, hypocritical and fallible as the next man.
The Palin family clearly has the typical issues of any other.

Her daughters pregnancy should prove that.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The interesting thing is that it is the members who initiate the most irrelevant rumor threads about one candidate who act the most indignant when it happens to their guy/girl.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Is she a drinker at all?

off beat question but booze and cheating go together like Snoopy and Woodstock

Look at Edwards nose in the photo uptop, bright red, booze hound!

And he met her in, of course, a Bar

If she's prone to do a few shots here or there I'd say the odds of this being true go up a bit, sadly Jesus leaves when we drink
he might deliver the wine but takes off before the comotion starts

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
The interesting thing is that it is the members who initiate the most irrelevant rumor threads about one candidate who act the most indignant when it happens to their guy/girl.

I think this is an example of going off topic to make comments about other members instead of discussing the topic of the thread. From what I understand, this isn't cool. The topic of this thread is Palin and Secret Lover, not members who are most indignant.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

My replies.

1 She has an affair with her Lieutant Gov. She was pregnant from Sept. 2007 to April of 2008 during this time as well. She became Gov. in Dec of 2006. So in I stated someone from the staff, no name or position the person worked.

No, you most certainly did identify the person as Palin's running mate:

To date TMZ is currently negotiating a pay off for this person to come forward with his video evidence of his love affair with our new candidate for vice presidency Sarah Palin. Thus far the person is known to be part of Sean Parnell's staff who you might know as her running mate for Alaska.

2. She lets him film them having sex during said affair.Who doesnt have themselves filed in the act? She killed a moose on camera. are you saying killing an anmial is ok but sex is not?

I don't know about you, but if I am running for Gov. and have an affair with my Lieutenant Gov., I most certainly am not letting myself be taped having sex with them.

3. She pays him off to "keep quiet". Even though he would become Gov.I did not say it was SEAN in the affair
See #1, you did identify the person as her running mate, which would be Sean.

4. He is of such great moral character that he decides instead of taking the "hush money" to auction it off to the highest bidder.Wouldnt you do the same?

No, I wouldn't sabatage my own political career, where I stand to gain the Governership, by doing that, unless I am a psycho lover.

5. Palin conviently forgets to mention anything of the affair to McCain's Camp, even after the John Edwards fiasco.This will only help McCain more then it could hurt.
Huh? only if McCain were a Democrat, they seem to think affairs are a badge of honor or rite of passage.

6. Perhaps her latest child is a "love child" Could be, i was merely writing my thoughts down on that one
Oh I see, just giving your own personal spin to the events, how silly of me to not take it as an accusation by you.

Sorry, I have a hard time buying your story, I await more details.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Smokinbbl

Second my evidence so support my post will be shown in the coming days by one of two sources.
1. National Inquirer
2. TMZ

Those are creditable! You people would do anything to try and ruin a good person.

MAKES ME SICK

who are you people and who is the good person?

If only every mother of a 5 month old mentlly handicapped child were willing to leave it's side for 4 to 8 years.

how is that for good person, and you people?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
leave it's side for 4-8 years? The family will all live in the white house? and she is going to need care and can afford it to help and she has a large family to help...

She might be the first Woman in the White House, not the first Woman to go to Mars

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Am I the only one who finds it creepy when people refer to children as *it*?

Sorry. Carry on...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join