It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin and Secret Lover

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
First and foremost i would like to begin by saying i have never posted a false topic, nor am i a hoaxer. You can verify this with my posts and replies to posts throughout ATS.

Second my evidence so support my post will be shown in the coming days by one of two sources.
1. National Inquirer
2. TMZ

To date TMZ is currently negotiating a pay off for this person to come forward with his video evidence of his love affair with our new candidate for vice presidency Sarah Palin. Thus far the person is known to be part of Sean Parnell's staff who you might know as her running mate for Alaska.

Seems that Palin was breaking the relationship due to her possibility as becoming McCains pick for VP. The individual was angered by the news and decided to keep quiet for the undisclosed amount paid to him by Palin. Well, since the amount paid was not sufficient for this person, he decided to contact both TMZ and the National Inquirer to sell the video of the lovers engaged in intimacy as well as a vacation they took together in Mexico.

This is all i have received from my source inside TMZ and i will keep you updated once news arise.

Please note: This information was derived from a conversation with a TMZ Video analyst that i can not disclose.

Thank you,

[edit on 6-9-2008 by Syntaxstealth]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Syntaxstealth

Second my evidence so support my post will be shown in the coming days by one of two sources.
1. National Inquirer
2. TMZ

Those are creditable! You people would do anything to try and ruin a good person.

MAKES ME SICK

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Smokinbbl

I'm not saying she is a bad person nor am i saying you shouldn't vote for her. I simply relayed information given to me. The % of Americans that have affairs today is so high that it is nearly becoming a normal thing. 15 years ago people would be shocked about an affair.

Today, its like something that you should expect to happen atleast once in your life. I'm sorry you took this as a stab towards Palin but it really isn't. To be honest, I am alot younger then her and i would sleep with her today.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
If true, this could play into the #6, "family secret", of the Trojan Horse thread; however, in its current unverifiable state I can't really give this any more credence than a mere unsubstiantiated rumor.

I do hope, for her family's sake, that this rumor isn't true. Infidelity is one of the hardest things for any family to cope with.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The media will stop at nothing to get Sarah Palin. So they think if they get someone to say they had an affair with Sarah that all of the sudden the race is over ? Well, here are some things to think about.

1. Most white people will not vote for a black man. It's the hard truth but it is a race trust thing. It's not a good thing but it is a fact.

2. A majority of the American populace does not think Obama is old enough nor experienced enough to be the President of the most powerful nation in the world.

3. Many many women were rejected and left out and felt their candidate was swindled out of an election. They will be either voting for McCain or staying home.

In the end, Sarah Palin, if she had an affair with someone, it's not going to end McCain's chances. It may actyally backfire and make Sarah look more sexy. That would definately attract a lot of democrats. But I will be voting for McCain on the security issue. And I know the accusation to be false as my own sources have told me.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Smokinbbl

Actually those are two very credible sorces who have "broke" many stories which have turned out to be true. I won't even waste my time going into all/any of them since it is clear by your post that you are supporting Sara no matter what is said,proven, or otherwise declared to be true. It is a sad day in humanity when someone will totally ignore evidence they have not even seen in order that they not disrupt their fragile world view.

Sara Palin may be innocent of these allegations. Then again, She may be a Whore. We don't know yet. Why don't we wait to see the evidence shall we?

Naahhhhh!! Go Sara. She is innocent!!!!! WHy do people always have to pick on women??? That's all this is about! It's because peolpe aren't ready for a Woman vice president!!!! [end sarc]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by redmage

Thank for the link. Did not know this post was out there. Interesting read.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Is this thread a violation of the T&C?

Just curious.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Good Reply. Agree with the black thing but fell off when you spoke about what your sources have told you.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

lol... personally, the white house needs a female in there. too many years of male testosterone is killing the place. bleach can only paint the house white for so long... lol..

and just to reiterate what i said before. this is NOT a stab at Palin. I like Palin but not McCain, and like Obama but not his pick as well.

I think the US today is run by the youth, and a young person can understand the needs of this young economy better then a senior citizen that has the Morals and thought process of the 50's. (not saying its a bad thing)

Truth be told, the US is mainly about the younger folks running the economy. Look at the age range of the US top companies CEO's and CFO's in the stock market, They are 40 years old or less.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smokinbbl
Those are creditable!

I can't speak in regards to TMZ, but the N.E. was apparently credible enough to be given universal credit for breaking the story regarding John Edwards' infidelity.

The N.E. has actually worked quite hard to untarnish their non-credible image, and they are now considered to be a somewhat credible source (as in not posting blatant falsehoods, and you won't see "Bat Boy" there any time soon); however, they still choose to focus mainly on non-issues such as "What star X is wearing this summer".

[edit on 9/6/08 by redmage]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

have no clue. ATS is free and the only thing i read the TOS for is something i pay for. either or, ATS will not terminate my name but more the thread if this was the case.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Well excuse my ignrance, maybe they are becoming more credible. I just remember the days of Bat Kid and all those crazy things they use to do. I guess I hope it isnt credible. I am a republican, and I like Palin... so far. I dont like Mccain, I guess I should say I hope it isnt true, and I am sorry for my ignorant post!

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Well, one of them got the Edwards thing right. So, who knows....

I guess we wait and see what, if anything, materializes.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Fromabove

Good Reply. Agree with the black thing but fell off when you spoke about what your sources have told you.

I should have indicated the jest at the end. My sources were me, myself, and I. What I feel, what I think, and what I know so far. But I'm sure this whole thing was presopposed by the McCain Campaign in their possible roadblock scenerios.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smokinbbl
Well excuse my ignrance, maybe they are becoming more credible. I just remember the days of Bat Kid and all those crazy things they use to do. I guess I hope it isnt credible. I am a republican, and I like Palin... so far. I dont like Mccain, I guess I should say I hope it isnt true, and I am sorry for my ignorant post!

WOW! That was seriously refreshing. To see a person actually admit that they may be wrong. Good for you. That takes a big person to actually consider that their world view may be a little off.

Myt faith in humanity has been restored. Now I'm off to another thread so I can bring it back down.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

I don't think so. If the thread were a mere slander statement, maybe, but there are sources named who claim the accusation. So maybe not.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

reply to post by jamie83

have no clue. ATS is free and the only thing i read the TOS for is something i pay for. either or, ATS will not terminate my name but more the thread if this was the case.

I'm not trying to be a pain in the butt, but I just went through this. I had many people screaming bloody murder because I didn't post links to things that were common knowledge, let alone totally unsubstantiated rumors like this one.

I don't know if it's against the T&C myself. I'm just trying to learn what is and isn't against the T&C so I don't upset people.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

I also heard on the radio that the NE was working on this story. The OP seems to be providing potential insider info. Like I said, the NE got the Edward's story right.

I wouldn't dismiss the possibility too quickly. If it's true, she's out. If not, time will make that obvious.

We'll know soon enough.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by loam]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

Why would it be any more a violation of the T & C than any of the speculative crap posted about Michelle and Barack Obama? The OP admits it is a leak, and gave the best information they could, including that it is still in the investigative stages by the media outlets named. If it turns out to be a false alarm I have confidence that the OP will state that in due time.

This would be a sweet find if it were true. Not because I personally think someones love and family life should be any business of the American people. I think if the employees of the government want to keep their sex and family lives private, they should. However, when they make their sexual, reproductive, and family lives part of their qualifications for the job, I say those things become fair game.

If you dont want people do go there, keep it off your resume.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join