It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glowing being in Karbala, Iraq. What/who is that? *video*

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Religion is wrong in my opinion. However spirituality even tho it might be tied to religious belief and faith is not.

I can not beleive that what i am looking at in this video is a genuine glowing being.

Why you ask ?

Well in this video it's a glowing being at a muslim religious gathering. I would also not beleive it if i saw it at any other religious gathering of any faith on video either.

Now if i saw a glowing being in a crowded high street on video performing this same routine infront of everyone no matter what religion. Then i would take it more seriously and also think that it could infact be genuine.

Can you see what i am getting at ?

Religious claptrap.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 6-9-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
Religion is wrong in my opinion. However spirituality even tho it might be tied to religious belief and faith is not.

I can not beleive that what i am looking at in this video is a genuine glowing being.

Why you ask ?

Well in this video it's a glowing being at a muslim religious gathering. I would also not beleive it if i saw it at any other religious gathering of any faith on video either.

Now if i saw a glowing being in a crowded high street on video performing this same routine infront of everyone no matter what religion. Then i would take it more seriously and also think that it could infact be genuine.

Can you see what i am getting at ?

Religious claptrap.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

Anti-Abrahamic-religion claptrap.

You know atheism is a religion too.

Take care,

Regards,

[edit on 6-9-2008 by Jinni]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

You assume too much Jinni as i am not athiest you dont need to have a religion to beleive in God.

Please open the mind before you open the mouth in future. It might help you realise there is often more to something than first meet's the eye.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Jinni

You assume too much Jinni as i am not athiest you dont need to have a religion to beleive in God.

Please open your mind before you open you mouth in future as it might help you realise there is often more to something than first meet's the eye.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

Do you often 'claptrap' or is this a first?

Using phrases like "Religous claptrap" shows not only your ignorance but also arrogance and disrespect.

Satanism perhaps?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinni

Wrong again Jinni saying that all religion is claptrap is a personal statement it show's that i am a free thinking individual that has found his own path and a person that is not scared to have his own opinion's.

If someone follow's a certian religion i will never disrespect that person but if they are offended by me insulting there religion then you need to understand that it is infact there problem not mine as i am not directly offending them on a personal level.

Now i suggest that we keep the ranting off this thread and use the U2U system provided.

Ohh wait you dont seem to have any ATS point's do you...... wonder why.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Jinni

Wrong again Jinni saying that all religion is claptrap is a personal statement it show's that i am a free thinking individual that has found his own path and a person that is not scared to have his own opinion's.

If someone follow's a certian religion i will never disrespect that person but if they are offended by me insulting there religion then you need to understand that it is infact there problem not mine as i am not directly offending them on a personal level.

Now i suggest that we keep the ranting off this thread and use the U2U system provided.

Ohh wait you dont seem to have any ATS point's do you...... wonder why.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

::Chuckle::

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I hate it when a good threads train gets derailed like this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join