It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check in on me pls NWO called

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
freedom is ... nothing left to lose.

just got the strangest phone call all about how I felt about flouride in the water.

is this a test to see if I will continue to post and reveal what i have evidenced of this global criminal military murderers.

I did a previous post about ATS filtering that in re-read was weird but I am under attack and HOPE this won't get filtered/infiltered .

I got real scared and if this is pre-med then meh chill.

WHAT I AM ASKING is : I am alone can some one check in pls

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Howdy, no. No one can hear you.

Just kidding, so what's your evidence?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ROO-meh

"They" don't really care about what we post individually here on ATS. You could have video evidence of the President screwing an owl at an all male orgy on Halloween, and the MSM would kill the story and make you look like the idiot before anyone would try to literally "take you out."

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
ty guys

i don't wanna be a nutz case here but this silver ford territory with black tint windows out front my cul-de-sac .

Ok so if any posters actually do stumble onto " truth " and dissapear who does care?

got a digi cam will try get out photos

hey survived ,,, whether real or delusioned

I have a little dream to give every one that wants internet or doesnt know they can get some info/disinfo free I give out no-charge.

I ran outside just as NEw Ford Territory bailed out ...

my bad but next time I have dig cam ready ...

hearts racing soz

[edit on 2/9/08 by ROO-meh]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I was being stalked for a while by some "agent" looking people. Finally I got pissed off one night, (after I got piss drunk) and stalked one of them back. I ripped the guy out of the car, and he spilled the beans without any hesitation. He worked for a private investigation company who had been hired by the father of a girl who thought that I was "corrupting" her. In reality, it was a friend of mine who was sliiping her the ol' troublemaker.

There have also been some cases of outright mistaken identity that I have seen. In fact, the incident I was just talking about had my neighbors, who were coke dealers, thinking they were under surveillance.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ROO-meh

just got the strangest phone call all about how I felt about flouride in the water.

is this a test to see if I will continue to post and reveal what i have evidenced of this global criminal military murderers.

No, it's just some telephone pollster trying to figure out what public opinion on this issue is. Calm down and get a grip on yourself.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ROO-meh

What were you trying to say? You think all pre-med students get tested in some way by the NWO so they can become part of the respectable careers that will be of advantage to them as is the military?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ROO-meh

Do you by any chance live in a small town where this issue is currently being debated? ie. Are there plans to introduce fluoride into your local water supply? If so, then the call wouldn't be so unusual - probably some private polling firm 'testing the waters' about local opinion.

Octopussassin
www.nuganhand.wordpress.com

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
i take it you live in queensland. we're getting flouride added to the water at some stage this year so was probably just a poll

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
ok

I have caller I.D.

this is the number 0755686595

0755686595 and the 07 prefix is Queensland but I live on rain water in South Australia...

Pls explain how anyone can be told to dial 08 and ask a bunch of personal location questions ...

thanks for at least responding

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
why don't you try calling the number back? it'll tell you who it is if nothing else!!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
cheers Pieman.

I have been dials out over and over and over.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ROO-meh

yeah, but it's 8:30pm in queensland, try again at 9 in the morning, maybe they only work office hours.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
First off.. what the heck are ya worried about??? Flouride in water?? plz
That is a pretty common practice, has been for decades... Sounds like your are a bit paranoid. This thing you need to do, is inventory your core beliefs.
NWO, Illuminati? If such a thing really did exist, what makes you think they give a crap about flouride, or even you for that matter? I'm not trying to put you down in anyway, but you need to realize that unless you are doing something wrong or illegal, you really got nothing to fear. You will be fine, no worries.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Looks like you're not the only one getting a call from this mystery caller...

Whocallsme...

Octopussassin
www.nuganhand.wordpress.com

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
While I'm reading this, I'd like to mention that a guy emailed me about ATS users being subjected to electronic targeting. He claims to know over a thousand cases. I'm not saying ATS staff is all evil, but someone is paying attention if this is true. Just be aware, and know that privacy is an illusion and has been for a while. Oh well. They'll get their cumuppins, whoever "they" are.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
really? now that is interesting, any more details on it?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
the purpose of the phonecalls ats users seem to get after joining is so they can get a sample of your voice if they need to replicate it.

as someone mentioned before many ats users start being strangly harrased after joining, the purpose is psychological warfare,to mess with your head.

they are not really government officials , agencies or anything with any real jurisdiction,they are simply imposters pretending to be them.

they are not allowed to hurt you in any real way ,just ignore everything they do and be not afraid, there justs boogey men,toothless and ridden with pallor

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I've been stung by the 'missed call' scam before. I called the number but it kept ringing out...my time on the phone tipping = my well-earned coin going into someone else's piggy bank. I was unwittingly on a paid phone line! It usually strikes people's mobile phones, but I've never been spoken to by anyone on one of these phone calls before.

There was a guy who ran a UFO hotline number in Australia for a few years. It was quite a scam though - you'd ring to report a sighting and he'd segue off into some crazy rant about the Prime Minister, and you couldn't get off the phone straight away and before you knew it you'd been hit up for $20 on your phone bill.

I still suspect it's a paid phone scam.

Octopussassin
[link removed]

www.abovetopsecret.com...
No advertising of your personal or other websites until you have been a contributing member for at least 6 months. All URLs must be approved by an ATS Administrator or Site Owner prior to display.

[edit on 3-9-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mapsurfer_

Sounds like you dont really know much about Floride and that the first person to us floride was Hitler. He used it on the Jews and ya cant tell me that he was worried about them having strong teeth. The powers that be us it as a tool just like Aspertain to dumb us down as a population. I am pretty sure that they would want as few people as possable to be abreast of those types of plans. Though sorry Op you do sound a little parinoid

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join