It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Americans to be minority by 2042

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

Edit -- ADisbeliever interesting, I am not sure I have heard this before about snap muscles and all.

I'm sure the term "snap muscle" isn't a scientific term for what they are called, but that's what I've always heard people call them.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll
The fastest runners are usually African-American,their ancestors were bred for strength as slaves so this can be passed down in the genes.A bit like warriors who would have children with the strongest women.The Spartans bred strong soldiers because their women as well as their men were strong.

The winners of the big marathon held each here in Atlanta is usually from Kenya or thereabouts. I honestly think the belief that some african- americans were bred intentionally for strength is probably misleading. I doubt it happened much at all, would require a lot of forethought and on many plantations marriages were love matches.

Here are some fascinating accounts told by ex-slaves around the turn of the century, they vary trememdously depending on the situation of the individual. Here is one discussing a marriage of slaves...

xroads.virginia.edu...

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

Last St George's day my local taxi rank had every car flying the English flag,the local council said this was racist and that they should be removed.
That is,until someone pointed out that the taxi rank is owned by Asians and every single driver is Asian.

My god, are you serious? Wow if that is true, if flying the British flag is seen as offensive then yes, you have it MUCH worse than we do. I honestly did not realize it was that bad.

But I will say this, when speaking with others that may disagree with your views it is very very important to state FACTS and not opinions. This story for example, instead of making comments about the individuals that push that agenda, just bring up the story, state the facts and let the people listening draw their own conclusions.

Are you kidding??? It's always like that over here you can't do anything that offends certain minorities.

You can't fly the flag, that's a cert.

A woman who had a collection of porcelain pigs on her window was told to remove them as it offends.

Most schools now use Halal meat so unless you pack your children’s lunch for them they also eat Halal meat.

Numerous children’s rhymes and stories have been banned from schools.

I once heard a story that a 5 year old girls passport picture was considered offensive since it showed shoulders.

Advertisements, leaflets, the way you talk, buildings, cars, you name it its offensive.

As I said we have it whole lot worse than you thanks to certain minorities

Just go on google and type "offends Muslims UK" and see for yourself

[edit] link Offensive things - a start

[edit on 18/8/2008 by spitefulgod]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
Are you kidding??? It's always like that over here you can't do anything that offends certain minorities.

Wow. See this is the reason specific incidents and facts are so important! I hear you guys complain all the time, and I tend to think its overblown or isolated incidents because often the rants are general and emotional.

But when you start posting specific incidents like that, wow, my eyes are opened!

Yeah it is no where near like that here. Sheesh yesterday my car broke down and I needed a jump (battery) and because I was in a not so great area (bullet proof glass, armed robberies, recently a shooting at the gas station I was at) I waited until I saw a pickup truck with confederate flag plates pull up, young guy with a shaved head driving. He was honor bound to help me and he did, and out here some people may not like the confederate flag (hey I don't like bullet proof glass up either) but I guarantee you no one gives that guy any grief over it.

Sad thing is the area I am talking about is near my home, 10 years ago it was nice, now the demographics are changing and one has to watch their back.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jakyll

The fastest runners are usually African-American,their ancestors were bred for strength as slaves so this can be passed down in the genes.

Wrong. The fastest runners and most endurant are Central/Eastern Africans from Kenya and Tanzania.

Why?
Altitude training.

The mountainous terrain in these countries give them huge peaks like Kilimanjaro (almost 6,000m) which are perfect for high altitude acclimatisation.

A lot of these runners grow up in mountains and hills and as such their bodies acclimatise to breathing a lower percentage of oxygen in the air from very early ages.

Hence by the time they're in their 20's, their bodies have adapted well to breathing less oxygen, so they have huge lung capacities.

Hence when they race at sea level in competitions, all that extra oxygen is a boost to their haemoglobin's carrying capacity and provides their muscles with more nutrients than other runners, so they're able to last longer simply put.

It's got nothing to do with being "bred for strength", it's simply a genetic adaptation to the environment in which they live.

Same thing would happen to you if you were born in the mountains and lived there for years.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira
reply to post by jakyll

The fastest runners are usually African-American,their ancestors were bred for strength as slaves so this can be passed down in the genes.

Wrong. The fastest runners and most endurant are Central/Eastern Africans from Kenya and Tanzania.

Why?
Altitude training.

The mountainous terrain in these countries give them huge peaks like Kilimanjaro (almost 6,000m) which are perfect for high altitude acclimatisation.

A lot of these runners grow up in mountains and hills and as such their bodies acclimatise to breathing a lower percentage of oxygen in the air from very early ages.

Hence by the time they're in their 20's, their bodies have adapted well to breathing less oxygen, so they have huge lung capacities.

Hence when they race at sea level in competitions, all that extra oxygen is a boost to their haemoglobin's carrying capacity and provides their muscles with more nutrients than other runners, so they're able to last longer simply put.

It's got nothing to do with being "bred for strength", it's simply a genetic adaptation to the environment in which they live.

Same thing would happen to you if you were born in the mountains and lived there for years.

I heard black people have different shaped heads to us white folks that makes them more aerodynamic...that could be BS but just something i heard....

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
That is in fact a load of BS. Everyone may share the same head shape or be completely different from anyone else they meet. It is just another random feature. Has nothing to do with race.

Come on now, you knew that sounded silly when you heard it.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
If your going to delve further in racial differences, at least have a good bank to withdraw from as to say.

I believe by 'snap-muscle' you are referring to the amount of fast-twitch fibers to slow-twitch fibers in muscles. The latter uses less energy and thus produces less 'whomp' but lasts longer, with the first giving alot of 'whomp' and runs out faster. While it would appear Black people are born with quite a few more, the ratio can (although not understood exactly how) be adjusted through training.

Again, another generalization is that black people are born with and have narrower hips, this is said to allow for a better and more efficient stride.

Although, as genetics plays a huge part of this, any two people can be anything.. these traits only show up if you average all the data available on the subject, it is also noted on the recession of breeding between races. (As an example, a mixed race girl with narrow hips breeds further with a white man, their daughter again breeds with a white man, its safe to say their offspring will have wider hips than their Granny.)

( Information from the controversial but statistically sound “Race, Evolution and Behavior” by J.Philippe Rushton)

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Lethil

I heard black people have different shaped heads to us white folks that makes them more aerodynamic...that could be BS but just something i heard....

That is bs. I mean you only need to know Black people to dispel that notion.

How many different shaped heads do you see on both White & Black people?
The variance is endless..

Head size & shape are determined like many things in the human body by polygenes, which are groups of connected genes that together determine a specific phenotype (trait).
Each chromosome has a small quantitative effect individually on the phenotype, and since it can be influenced by many chromosomes, it means the results can be endless.

There's no one gene that determines the physical attributes of your head, hence why it varies greatly amongst all humans.

I think you were thinking along the lines of Ectomorphic body types, characterised by long and thin muscles/limbs and low fat storage; usually common amongst people who live in very humid, arid and hot climates..
Say I dunno... Africa

But again the effects on aerodynamics would probably be minuscule, were talking about humans here not Ferraris.
Were not propelled through the air at over 100mph nor can humans modify themselves to affect how air flows across their body (practically anyway).

Muscle mass in the legs is what counts above all else and stamina.

[edit on 18/8/08 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

The most f**ked up one came out recently and i kinda had this reaction to it

The National Children's Bureau have said that children who say "yuck" in response to being served unfamiliar foreign food are being racist.

A thread was posted about it here,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

While i agree children need to be educated this is just insanity.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

I agree totally,when it comes to long distance runners.

I don't watch lots of athletics,but i always remember Ethiopians doing well,thats why i mentioned them.

I shoulda been more clear on this.
I didn't mean there was like a whole pregnancy program set up to breed strong children,what i meant was that,for many generations black people in America were slaves,therefore many of them were strong,overtime this can manifest in people's genes and is therefore past on.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by jakyll]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of ConspiraThat is bs. I mean you only need to know Black people to dispel that notion.

How many different shaped heads do you see on both White & Black people? The variance is endless..

There is typically a difference in skull shape, and overall bone structure. That is why when a skeleton has been found they can typically identify the race. Now I seriously doubt if it makes much of a difference regarding aerodynamics and running speed, but there most definitely is a difference.

Here is an article from an anthropology site:
mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com...

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

While i agree children need to be educated this is just insanity.

Educated or indoctrinated? Educated in what way?

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lethil
Agreed im from UK...and i fail to see why if there are less white people its a bad thing..So....bleh i dont care much

You seem racist against whites, do you know that this IS the masterplan of the elite, the elite you all claim to be against.

its not israel, or the war in iraq, its the destruction of the West that is the goal of Bush and the elite behind him.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by winterass]

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
reply to post by spitefulgod

It's good news for everyone. Why are you so xenophobic? The strenghts of the UK and the US are made by our diversities. We come together, combine our strengths, and everyone wins. For an American or a Brit to have a problem with immigration is for them to have a problem with their own past. The Brits have had waves of immigrants washing over the channel, from the Normans who built what we know as Britain, to the waves of political immigrants who bought technology, art, literature, knowledge, food, culture. The same goes for the US - remember - America was founded by immigrants. The white American settlers are the same as the Norman settlers in the UK - they made the whole country.

Get a grip, stop being racist (which is EXACTLY what this is - prejudice based on race), see this for what it is - progress. We can only get stronger, as we have seen throughout history. I'm disgusted that some people can have such short memories, and then feel it perfectly OK to spout their vitriolic hatred, which is exactly what this is, in a public forum, without even knowing what they're doing.

I thought this was the 21st century, not the 11th.

NO, you are the racist xenophoob here against whites.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Finn1916
First of all, who cares? By that point we will all have learned to get along somewhat, or we will all be dead and it won't matter. Second of all, this regime is gonna fall before then anyway, so america as we know it will cease to exist and it won't matter.

If it was about africans, arabs etc you would all be screaming racism and that we should give billions to save their race!

hypocrites

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
Since there is pride of the white race, don't forget the other inventions.
Serial killers, mass murders, pedophilia(majority are white) and genocide and you could go on and on. So yeah, I wonder where we would be without the white race
www.cnn.com...
One of the great and almighty whites at thier best

[edit on 14-8-2008 by riggs2099]

If i would say this about blacks i would be a racist hypocrite.

second, most pedophiles are not white, child marriage is legal in many none-white lands.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Scorched Earth

Educated or indoctrinated? Educated in what way?

Educated.

Tell them about racism,obviously.
Tell them that its wrong to attack someone physically or verbally because of their skin colour etc.

Its not rocket science!

And i don't mean educating just white kids,i mean all children because we know racism isn't just whites against non-whites.

I think adults and children alike need to know the difference between racism and political correctness gone mad

Its racist to call a black person 'n-word'.

Its not racist to sing Baa Baa Black Sheep.
Yet some people think so as the nursery rhyme is now Baa Baa Rainbow Sheep.

Wonder what parents tell their children when they see black sheep in a field.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira
reply to post by Sonya610

Who invented most everything that MAKES UP THEIR WORLD ANYWAY?

I cannot believe somebody would be so narrow-minded to make such a statement.
Are a you a member of StormFront or something? I thought this was ATS...

Word of caution.

Modern civilisation as we know it, started in the Middle East. Not on some green, American prairie.

The first people to write a language down, set laws, found cities, build castles, philosophise, theorise and advance humanity from beyond a bunch of spear-wielding, hunter-gatherers were not blonde-haired, blue-eyed, model Aryans.

Mmmm... shocking I know.

The Cradle of Civilisation, Mesopotamia, gave birth to all the principles our Western civilisations were founded upon.

Show some more respect and less ignorance...

Where would you be today without the wheel? Or an alphabet? Or banking? Or a constitution to guarantee you freedoms? Or irrigation to grow food? Or the Postal System? Or the concept of numbers?

You'd be fighting for scraps in the wilderness, that's where...

Smarten up.

[edit on 14/8/08 by The Godfather of Conspira]

Sumerians and Egyptians where white.

learn your history.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jakyll

It sounds like you guys seriously need to start a subtle "British Pride" movement. You have a real problem there.

Others have to be feeling this too, and I know you have at least one political party devoted to these issues.

Perhaps bumper stickers with the British Flag and a statement like "Proud to be British" would be in order. Any tiny thing could catch on, something subtle yet powerful in the message it sends.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join