It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coney Island Mob beats Ex-Marines rescuing girl

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by just_julie
I simply cannot wait for the day when headlines like this will simply read:

"Mob of Men Beat Two Marines for Rescuing A Girl"

When the labeling stops, maybe racism eventually will also.

Thank you!

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
reply to post by geordiejonny

What happend was white people went to Africa, enslaved and took over, the place, they ran the schools and told the black kids they would be helpless if it was not for the white man coming to give them education, all of that was BS.

You do realize that the majority of slaves were sold by their black brethren?
Or was that fact glossed over in your history lesson?

Also, you need to remember that it is not only that black race that has been subjected to slavery. Caucasians were enslaved in Europe for centuries before the blacks. One could also argue that many Hispanics are currently enslaved with the way farm workers are manipulated.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
ugh...I'm suprised at The New York times to be honest, they reported it so eh...
the biggest problem i saw with the report was this.

The two former Marines, meanwhile, insist that the violence had racial overtones, although the assault has not been labeled a bias crime.

Bukler said, "Those in the crowd were yelling, 'Hey, white boys, you're in the 'hood now!' We were yelling back, 'We don't care - we live here!'

#1 the opinion of racial motivation should not have been shown as it had nothing to do with the reporting of the crime...

#2 enforcing the racial overtone of the crime with the second quote had no bearing on information and was again "painted to piss off the masses"

Shouldn't matter if it was white on black or black on white, the point that most of you here even bother to care is cause for concern.

Humanity is looking like crap no doubt to headlines like "Mob of blacks beat 2 white"

your argument is if the roles were reversed the treatment would be different yet in your own role to the post you went the path the media would go...shame on you.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeDeuce

reply to post by geordiejonny

What happend was white people went to Africa, enslaved and took over, the place, they ran the schools and told the black kids they would be helpless if it was not for the white man coming to give them education, all of that was BS.

You do realize that the majority of slaves were sold by their black brethren?
Or was that fact glossed over in your history lesson?

Also, you need to remember that it is not only that black race that has been subjected to slavery. Caucasians were enslaved in Europe for centuries before the blacks. One could also argue that many Hispanics are currently enslaved with the way farm workers are manipulated.

I know, it wasn't hard for the white man to bribe them with gifts,money,tool,technology.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Would you sell you neighbor for a lightsaber?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shazam The Unbowed
reply to post by buds84

Yes but depends what neighbor, if I think he would do the same to me.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

reply to post by justamomma

A real man should know better than to play Super man and try to save one girl from a mob of 30 guys, I mean come on, 30 vs 2, what were they really thinking, I know it wasn't getting out of there as heros.

Yes, if it was some hooker, put your head down and walk away, as a matter of fact, if it was your GIRLFRIEND put your head down and walk away, then you can live the rest of your life instead of instantly going to heaven.

The only reason this is in the news is because they are White and they served in Iraq.
What if this was 2 black people being beaten down, wouldn't be on the news I bet you that.

Value of the white man isn't going any where, like it or not, all human started in Africa and deep down inside everyone has some black in them, even if it's 0.4%. Thats why when white people get old, you see a lot of their hair goes curly and sometimes almost negro like. They going back to their roots in their old age.

There's a word for people like you. Coward. If my girlfriend was getting attacked by a group of men, I'd charge in there like a semi.

Would I get my ass kicked? You're goddamn right I would. Would it create a distraction hopefully long enough for my girlfriend to escape? Hopefully, but at least she has a chance

I seriously hope you don't get married and have any kids, because deadbang hit the nail on the head.

Originally posted by deadbang
reply to post by buds84

Thats great man..you just keep telling yourself that...
Someday, your mom, your wife, your kids...whomever, are gonna need you to step in and defend them...and where will you be...oh yeah...

Head down walking away...yep, your much smarter than me.

I've got a question for you buds84, what if you were walking down the street with your mother when 10 guys grab her and drag her down the street?

Would you sacrifice yourself without hesitation to save her, or would you skulk down the street and pretend you didn't see?

I should end this post now, because it's hard to keep my anger at you under control. It's people like you that are wrong with humanity. It's people like you that stand by and do nothing when an old lady gets her purse stolen in front of you.

Edited for spelling

[edit on 12-8-2008 by ben420]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shazam The Unbowed
reply to post by buds84

Yes but depends what neighbor, if I think he would do the same to me.

Youve just admitted to being wiling to traffic in human slaves; as a law abiding american it is my duty to report you to the FBI, ACLU, NACCP, NWA, TANSTAAFL, NAMBLA, CERN, and RIAA.

Please await arrest lieing face down on the ground with your hands behind your head.

[edit on 8/12/2008 by Shazam The Unbowed]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Imagine the uproar if the races were reversed.

Cases like this are proof that:

-Unconstitutional hate crime laws are useless anyways

- There is a double standard when it comes to blacks perpetrating violence upon whites. If the victims were black, the attack would be headlines for days with scumbags like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton leading little protests.

Ehhh, Bieng African American/Mexican I wish I could disagree with you, but cases like this leave me with nothing to defend with. I myself am surprised, and disgusted by the fact that when a black person commits a hate crime against a white person, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton are no where to be seen. Which leads me to ask how they can truly be "leaders".

I don't want to jump to conclusions, I don't think you are racist, but your post sort of reminds me of posts I would see at stormfront. Stormfront is a playground for "white nationalists". I say that because of the anger I senced from your post, and the way you went about stating your opinion. But hey, I'd be angry to.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Shazam The Unbowed

Well it's a good thing I live in Canada.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   

reply to post by ben420

Cool kids get there ass kicked for girls!! You go man!

Me, I personally aint trust a bitch since she ate the forbidden fruit.

If it was my wife/girl she wouldn't be in the ghetto at 1 am.
If she was, I would not defend her because what is she doing in the ghetto at 1 am? prolly screwing someone, I'd be damned if I try to save a cheating whore.

A mother is an is obviously ok to defend, but not some girl you don't even know.

YOU are whats wrong with the world, YOU are the type of guy to start a bar fight because I was hitting on your girl even though she was eying me.

lmao mmhmm you're such an obvious troll its just no use. I don't want to waste anymore time on you. You're a coward and too introverted to see it. Like all the other posters I see your immaturity, and you can keep shouting "IM SMARTER, IM SMARTER" 'till your blue in the face, but it doesn't make it true. I see you adopted Bush's strategy.

Enjoy your hate filled and most likely lonely road into personal hell my friend. I pity you.

[edit on 12-8-2008 by ben420]

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Yes, if it was some hooker, put your head down and walk away, as a matter of fact, if it was your GIRLFRIEND put your head down and walk away, then you can live the rest of your life instead of instantly going to heaven.

No way. To do nothing is doing something...it's doing nothing.

Everyone can learn street fighting and if there's no backing out, you've made it part of your hologram.

Getting punched isn't so bad. They survived didn't they? The vast majority of people do.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexG141989

I don't want to jump to conclusions, I don't think you are racist, but your post sort of reminds me of posts I would see at stormfront. Stormfront is a playground for "white nationalists". I say that because of the anger I senced from your post, and the way you went about stating your opinion. But hey, I'd be angry to.

By no means am I a racist, however I don't mind being called one either. I simply refuse to be politically correct, nor do I sugar coat things when it comes to race.

I find when people cannot refute fact or logic on the topic of race, the word racist soon follows, so I don't pay any attention to it.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuneKnight
this has nothing to do with race, they are gangs looking for a fight.

You're joking, surely.

'Hey, white boys, you're in the 'hood now!'

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   

By no means am I a racist, however I don't mind being called one either. I simply refuse to be politically correct, nor do I sugar coat things when it comes to race.

I find when people cannot refute fact or logic on the topic of race, the word racist soon follows, so I don't pay any attention to it.

Yeah, I understand. People are to easily offended, and when confronted with fact, or logic, they find other means to make themselves seem (for lack of a better term) better than you. I know exactly what you mean, though I rarely ever discuss racial topics. I find them to be pointless, much like religious debates. Religious debates are more interesting though, lol.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by undermind

No way. To do nothing is doing something...it's doing nothing.

Everyone can learn street fighting and if there's no backing out, you've made it part of your hologram.

Getting punched isn't so bad. They survived didn't they? The vast majority of people do.

How would you know your going to be alive after 30 guys were after you?
They were lucky they didn't get killed.
If you want to get killed over a bitch go ahead.
Obviously the gang members had some sympathy and didn't kill them.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   

You don't try to rescue whores in the ghetto being chased by 30 men, she was up to no good, I know this because 30 men don't share 1 girl.
Just because they are black and in the ghetto doesn't mean they desperate enough to gang bang one girl.
They got hood rats for that.

Pathetic.

Did you even read the article?

So, you've surmised that she was a hooker who had tried to stiff a client or her pimp, and was being harassed by 30 of the neighbourhood locals because she deserved it, and you'd have walked past ignoring her cries for help, because hookers are not worth as much as say, your mother or your sister - right?

they spotted two men holding the screaming teen by her hands and legs.

"She was yelling, 'Help!' " said Olenyev. "I asked her, 'Do you need help?' She said, 'Yes!"

It was 2 - two - men, not 30, who were assaulting a woman, who was screaming for help.

Seriously, it must be a very sad world that you live in, to instantly assume these sorts of things, in order to justify your cowardice.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodcircle

Well then she must have been in the ghetto at 1 am selling cookies.

Deny Ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join