It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would you Ask James Gilliland? ATS MIX Show 95

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Is he a Spiritual Guru that has the ability to speak to Aliens and Angels? Or is he one step behind to being a modern-day Snake-Oil salesman? Your questions might help get to the bottom of this enigma. The ATSMIX Team has the opportunity to interview this "out-of-the-box" and controversial contactee/minister. Please only post your Questions for Dave and I to ask. Any other comments or post may be deleted, AND STAY WITHIN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO BEING A GREAT ATS MEMBER...

The Show is now up and located here:
ATS UFO INVESTIGATION Part One

Please be sure to check the thread to see if your question has already been asked. Only one question per post, per day. (If after a 24 hour period your other question has not been asked, you may post one more question). So choose your first question carefully!

BIO:

James Gilliland was raised in a small desert town spending most of his time in nature. In college he studied biology, chemistry, physics, psychology, pre-law and pre-dental, yet did not acquire a degree or practice professionally. Having the diversity was more important in understanding all walks of life.

After a near death experience brought about by drowning, he could no longer continue business as usual. His eyes were fully opened, and he saw the lack of love and joy in his life and his work. Success through material acquisition, (the American dream), was now seen for its emptiness. He realized that the temporary joy and pleasure possessions and outer appearances brought were not the goal and began his inward journey. After experiencing the pure unconditional love and joy of connecting directly to the source during his near death experience, all that mattered was to reconnect and maintain that contact.

This began a spiritual journey and 20 year quest which included 6 years of Yoga, The Inner Christ Ministry, and the Tibetan foundation were he was certified as being an intuitive visionary of the highest consciousness and energy. He has studied with other yogis, lamas, master teachers and continuously has been taught from within through his extensive practicing of meditation. He is a teacher, spiritual counselor, energetic healer, and published author.

He's lived a semi-reclusive life since 1986 at the Sattva Sanctuary, a 70 acre mountain retreat located at the base of Mt. Adams in Trout Lake, Washington. The Sanctuary has been in operation since 1986. It has been recognized by many sensitives, intuitives, adepts, and masters of all walks for its spiritual qualities which greatly enhance and accelerate the awakening and healing process. The Sanctuary and those who participate are dedicated to the awakening and healing of Humanity and the Earth, body, mind and spirit.

His website is located here:
www.eceti.org...

REMEMBER: This is not a discussion thread, this is only for your question. Please start your own discussion thread in the other ATS Arenas.

[edit on 8/4/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

[edit on 8/29/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Hi James! Welcome to ATS! My question is...are the Pleiadans or any other Star People going to land enmass and make contact with us in the near future?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Where are the high quality images of alien or interdimensional or whatever craft? I see too many inconclusive pictures and "orbs" that could just as well be dust on a lens. Where are the high quality daylight videos that would prove beyond reasonable doubt the claims of regular contacts?

Can you produce more than lights in the sky?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Based off of your experiences, would you consider yourself optimistic for the future or do you think that mankind as a whole is headed for darker times?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
James,

In your last Mix interview you mentioned that many ships came in when Dr. Steven Greer and CSETI came and did a training there, and that you still have video footage of this.

I think it's fairly safe to say that there are many at ATS who would be interested in seeing this footage. Would you be willing to make it available, or do you have an agreement with Dr. Greer to keep it private?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

thanks JohnnyAnonymous for giving us the opportunity to ask Mr. Gilliland questions and i am looking forward to hearing this interview.

my question is:

James are many of your (human
) visitors to the sanctuary successful when they try to communicate with these beings ?

thanks and hopefully one day i will get to visit your sanctuary.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Howdy James, most seriously I've been dying to visit your enclave, like maybe next winter...but one thing that's held me back is, I've heard you speak on Coast-To-Coast, and you said something to the effect that the aliens/craft/manifestations could sense the spiritual level or thoughts or vibrations of the humans waiting below (and then if the humans were okay groovy the aliens would condescend to descend)...
And all joking aside, my vibrational level has got to be low, even my friends call me a (charming) evil psychopath, reminiscent of like Early Cuyler the evil hillbilly invertebrate from the mountains of north Georgia on that cartoon "Squidbillies"...and all I've ever wanted to do when the aliens get close is blank out my thoughts so they don't suspect until too late and then sink my fingers into their pulpy throats or beat their toothpaste brains out on a rock...And if they let me onto their craft I know I would grab the first switch and pull no doubt loosing the emergency brake...like that old Pink Floyd song "Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun"...
So do you think if I came to your ranch the aliens might stay away completely through sensing that the natives are hostile in my area (so I might as well not show up)...or do you think they might still appear a mile away from me, at a safe distance, so I could at least get a viewing?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
James,

On your home page you mention that some of the people who have witnessed UFO activity at the ranch are prominent scientists, physicists and engineers.

Do you know if any of these scientists plan on making public statements about their experiences at the ranch?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
another question for Mr. Gilliland,

James how many more interviews are you gonna do with ATS before you force them to come out to the ranch and see for themselves ?

[edit on 6-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
James how many more interviews are you gonna do with ATS before you force them to come out to the ranch and see for themselves ?

Hmmm.. now thats an idea, and I seem to recall having an invitation by James to come out and check things out for ourselves..

Hmmmm.. interesting.. very interesting idea indeed..

And now back to more questions please..

[edit on 8/7/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hi James,

I understand that not to long ago you were able to get your hands on a "Crystal Skull".

How did you obtain it, and did anything strange happen while it was in your possession? Please give us all the details as the crystal skulls have fascinated me for many years..

Many Thanks!
Wingz

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hello James,

Why the secrecy in such an unconventional society?

Looking at some of those pictures on your site what do you think of those helicopters that are being flied around by strange beings?

You have posted on your site that they are jet propelled engines and helicopter, is this just another example of technology that is not known in the "common society", could this possibly be (alternate technology) or do you think there is something more then meets the eye ?

The military crafts that are zooming around do you think they are humans piloting them in costumes, or something else?

Also did they make any noise that would suggest as much, did they make any noise at all?

Have you heard any of these choppers hovering right over the top of your roof at night?

[edit on 7-8-2008 by menguard]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
If I camped out on the mountain would I get a better view of the crafts? It seems it would be a much better view of them than down on the valley floor. Has anyone tried to pinpoint where they go into the mountain, say through dowsing?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
JohnnyAnonymous:

Not so much a question but a suggestion, and a fairly obvious one too, but, it would be really cool if you could get the whole interview between yourself and James on video and host it at ATS

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
JohnnyAnonymous:

Not so much a question but a suggestion, and a fairly obvious one too, but, it would be really cool if you could get the whole interview between yourself and James on video and host it at ATS

I'll see if James allows permission for such an event.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Are you familiar with Alex Collier and if so what is your opinion of his disclosures concerning aliens?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Oh...one more question for Mr. Gilliland, do you feel you see UFOs there because you're spiritually enlightened... or are you spiritually enlightened BECAUSE you see UFOs?

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I have experienced an orb hovering over me in my bedroom... I woke to an iridescent orb about the size of my head right in front of my face. It looked almost like it was liquid like a bubble but it emitted a glow. Next to it looked like a dark mist. I felt like it was protecting me.? Then a saw something out of the corner of my eye and there shadow of a short person/child? near the side of my bed then I don't know if it was a out of fear or what I just closed my eyes and went back to sleep. I also had my name called to me in a friendly soft tone twice in my hallway and have captured what look like orbs in many pics. My four yr-old has come to me saying that orange or red lights "sneak up" on her and "fly around the room" -I have not told her what I have experienced.

My question is do you know what this means?

Thank you for your time, and yours as well Johnny Anonomous.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Just want to advise you that day or night makes no difference for seeing UFO's being Orbs or Spheres.

You can find their travel routes in the forest if you know what and how to hunt their signs left in this world.

The top of the valley slope is one of the best areas to look.

Helps to have electric grid running close by to get energy.

I know from years of UFO experiences and only want the Truth to be told to all to benefit all with out selected people leading every one else.

Good journey to all I hope.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

James can you explain the structure of the craft related energy to move about knowing how to navigate in the world or universe?

Have you seen the finer details yet?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join