It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the REAL footage of Stan Romanek's Alien?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Apologies in advance if this footage has already been posted--It's the first time I have seen this particular clip. I saw the stills, but hadn't seen the actual live footage...

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Yep..That's the real footage

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
nah, just some hoax video.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
nah, just some hoax video.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I seem to remember the video supposed to show the alien inside the house too, like in the hoaxes. So this is probably just not the full video. It would seem like a lot for everyone to have gone through for just that, right?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Interesting stuff. Has this footage been debunked yet, or are the pros still on the fence?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
It's been tentatively discussed in this thread;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Would welcome any qualitative analysis of the video alone and apart from the political circus surrounding Romanek.

I've watched the video over and over for days on end and I feel it to be genuine, ie. I'm drifting away from puppetry, animatronics or cgi, and other claims that it's simply a dog, bear etc..It just has this "REAL" feel to it

Particularly of note is at about 7 secs..there's a quick movement of the head to left of screen.in this three-quarter profile position the bulbous nature of the head can be seen with clearly defined eyelid mounds, a flat face and the hint of a slender neck extending down towards the sill of the window.

The head turn here;

www.esnips.com...
/EBE_headturn

A still in 3/4 profile;

www.esnips.com...

[edit on 3-8-2008 by OEAOHOO]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

It just has this "REAL" feel to it

I had the same reaction to it. If this is representative of their demeanor, they don't seem to be a threat to us unless we're nekkid.

I'd like to meet the little dude sometime. When I'm dressed, of course.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OEAOHOO

Yeah, the way the head is turning and the eyes blinking is a trip. It looks like it is scoping out the inside of the house from one side to another.

I would like to see the entire, full video of this...

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MrAndy

Yep..this is only a 14 seconds snip of a longer video which I've been told starts with two bright flashes outside the window, followed by the creature popping it's head up in the window..then disappearing for a moment..then popping it's head up again doing the blinks and look around and then disappearing again..moments later you see Romanek come into the room in his boxer shorts..almost there Sleuth
..and has a look through the window.

The other footage of the creature inside is on another occasion and I seem to remember it's shows more of the full body..but it's through a frosted glass door..anyone correct me if I'm wrong?

The third bit of footage is of a small ball of light that skips through the house with an almost vapor trail behind it, here;

/5dexl5

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This is an astonishing video. I have tried to look at it and think fake, hoax, cgi.

Problem is, everytime i do, my head just won't accept that it's a simple hoax.

1. It doesn't look too good to be true

2. The head moves in a real manor with the rest of the body, in contrast to the window, and surroundings.

3. The original video was banned off stream sites early on when it first appeared.

These 3 Points are my reasons for believing this is real.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Yep I give this one a REAL VIDEO SIGNATURE TOO.

Deja vu.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I hate to admit this, but the little guy triggered my maternal instinct. He looks lost or something. I caught myself talking to him, telling him to come on in if he wants.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

My initial reaction to this video was that it is a very elaborate and well-staged hoax, because I'm naturally skeptical.

My second reaction to this video was compete interest. This is REALLY similar to my own close-encounter. The eye-shape, the head-shape, the quick deliberate movements, the quick disappearance. The skin tone is spot-on. I was shocked to find out that this video was filmed within 100 miles of my own close encounter.

On complete personal analysis of this movie. It is legitimate. If it is a hoax, it is completely eerily accurate.

Here's our smoking gun, people.
~dnb~

P.S. Stan R. claims that there was no reported UFO activity in his area, and there was none with mine, either. Could we have a stranded E.T., looking for help, food, shelter, (a CB radio to use?) Interesting stuff, here.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Great Thread DD !... maybe we finally have the smoking gun here ?

my initial feeling was... it is real

makes you wonder how many windows they will be peaking in tonight ! think i'll be locking my windows from now on... creepy

star and a flag for sure

[edit on 3-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I just found out that this video also coincides with the 2003 time-frame of my visitation.

This is for real, all right!

Welcome to the other side, general population.

~dnb~

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
It looks nothing like 99% of the sketches and eye witness accounts I've heard of. The head is too pumpkin shaped and doesn't match those accounts, not to mention the CG'ish nature of the motion. When this hoax comes out I'll be back to say "I TOLD U SO"

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I can do that with a 3d character, its called follow thru and part of the animators book of tricks since Disneys time. next.

Originally posted by HanyouSpirit

2. The head moves in a real manor with the rest of the body, in contrast to the window, and surroundings.

These 3 Points are my reasons for believing this is real.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I'd like to know why they had such music playing in the room while the camera was rolling. Any ideas?

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
it is the real video. You'll see when the footage is finally released through a documentary, hopefully soon, that the alien pops up from the bottom, looks around goes back down. Stan comes into the picture looks out the window, jumps back a bit and hurries to another part of the room.
I've met Stan. I'm lucky I guess to be privy to this information. When Stan's information and chronological evidence come to light a lot of you will be very very satisfied. I don't know why the documentary is so long in becoming available. Could be greed on someones level, could be real covert undermining going on, not sure, but it's such a good case I urge everyone to check it out. I love the guy that shouts "hoax" and "why would anyone have a camera pointing out the window?" Shut up. investigate. most importantly, look up!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join