It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the REAL footage of Stan Romanek's Alien?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Yeah this looks real to me I'll have to see the rest of it though to make any conclusions. And what the hell is taking him so long to get this dvd doc. out?!

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by reptillianbiode
It looks nothing like 99% of the sketches and eye witness accounts I've heard of. The head is too pumpkin shaped and doesn't match those accounts, not to mention the CG'ish nature of the motion. When this hoax comes out I'll be back to say "I TOLD U SO"

I just wanted a post to reply to (sorry, reptillianbiode, no offense).

Since there are so many coincidences with Stan R. and myself, I did a little research.

(If you read my OP, you'll see why this is wild stuff) I joined ATS four days ago, on a gut-feeling that I needed to talk about my experiences.

Beyond the above mentioned coincidences, I wrote in one of my posts about writing out a bunch of (what I thought was) gibberish mathematical equations. I've hence, thrown away these papers (ugh, I know). They looked like the equations of a mad-man, and I didn't want my friends to think I'd cracked up.

If you do a little homework on rense.com (sp?) about Stan, you'll find that he states that there was "another person" who was given the other part of the equations. Oh, God, I can't believe I am writing this. I see my fingers moving, but it is unreal to admit my darkest secrets in public.

I needed a cigarette and gather my thoughts. If it wasn't for the fact that the time-frame of the video, the accurate appearance of the visitor in the video to what I'd witnesses, our physical proximity at that time, and this odd coincidence about equations, I wouldn't have made anything of it.

I am convinced that I should be subject to regression hypnotherapy to unlock these equations, (which will probably prove that I'm crazy) but I am only willing to do this on my own terms. I will not provide this information, unless I am guaranteed that my friends can attend.

I hope that Stan R. is reading this, because he should get with me on U2U to solve this mystery. I have officially stepped over from firm skeptic to sound believer. It's time for some scientific investigations.

~dnb~
I'm all ears.

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dnbaudio

I'm glad someone here even made casual mention of "maybe it's stranded? Lost?" One of the arguments I hear nearly every time there is footage of an extraterrestrial looking in a window is something along the lines of Why would an entity that is capable of flying millions of light years to our planet come all this way just to stare in someone's window? LOL HOAX

Two reasons why:

a) Because it wants to. Try and poke a hole in that one!
b) It very well could be stranded here and is looking for food or anything else. And who cares if a movie was made about a stranded alien? Has your car ever broken down in the middle of nowhere? Has a dolphin or seal ever ended up a river? Same deal.

It is also quite possible that whatever is looking in the window never had to travel to Earth. Maybe it's an indigenous species that no one has seen before! Do we not occasionally discover new species of life in rain forests and underground and in other extreme climates?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dnbaudio

Wow dnbaudio. I just saw your next post. Sounds intriguing and convincing. If you intend on looking further into these coincidences then please keep us updated!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Can't think "real" at all just yet.

1. Romanek's front man (can't remember the character's name at the moment) tried to downplay the video and preferred to talk about the "entirety" of the info he had. What else is there and why wouldn't this, if genuine and provably so beyond doubt, be the smoking-gun centerpiece of it all?

2. Due to the recording's quality, it will never be settled or substantiated. I dare say the video of the "being" actually entering the screen inside the house will not ever be seen. For one excuse or another, which one who knows?

3. The "faux Romanek" vids pranked-up after the announcement were better, more detailed, and just as easily provable one way or the other as this one.

This clip doesn't seem any more real than any other I've seen..........something in a window moving around and, uh,......what else?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Sleuth

That's a little strange. He may
eat your face.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee
I'd like to know why they had such music playing in the room while the camera was rolling. Any ideas?

That was my first thought as well. Does it carry around its very own eerie-soundtrack-system(TM)?

I think it's a cat. It does look a bit waeird around the ears, as if there weren't any, but this is the way a cat looks when the ears are kind of folded back. I guess you'd have to find a very tricky way to make them stay folded back, but I'm pretty sure that's what it is.

The video is most likely very real, but as I said, just a cat. Cats do look a bit alien if you really think about it.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I dont know how mn times have to say this, but such aliens do not blink!
Hoaxers will make it blink so it looks alive. Not one genuine abductee or contactee mentions blinking, they even point out that they never blinked and many ufologists believe the grey might actually be a suit or even a droid or some sort.
We humans blink to moisturize our eyes, because the way our eyes are and our environment. Insects do not blink for example and fish dont need to.

I am waiting to see the real video anyways =)

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Clips from the real video was on the Larry King interview, and it was much clearer on the expressive face of the et. Also there was a shot taken outside the house where et attempted to duck behind the corner. It was actually a very good film.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
looks familiar.

can't get the original because its probably deleted already, but it definitely looks familiar.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sleuth

It just has this "REAL" feel to it

I had the same reaction to it. If this is representative of their demeanor, they don't seem to be a threat to us unless we're nekkid.

I'd like to meet the little dude sometime. When I'm dressed, of course.

lol that's what i'm saying! i wonder if they think the male anatomy is a weapon or something. but explain the abduction accounts where many of the male abductees have intercourse with said EBE's.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

The soundtrack has been added by the original YouTube poster ..and yes it's a distraction

Here is the video the way I prefer it, ie.no sound:

www.esnips.com...

BTW...Szticks, that ain't no cat

As for the blinking..it's looking into a lit room..and with eyes that big and presumably sensitive I'd imagine it might be getting used to the light..

Dunno about this generalizing about abductees/experiencers and saying stuff like "but such aliens do not blink!" ..how do you know this to be true?? ..from what I've read most experiencers have been transfixed by the eyes..in fact drawn in by them..a process of mind-meld..where the eyes remain archetypally large, black and frozen ..and perhaps no one has ever noticed the blinking ..and others also at times have noted eyelids or some hint of an eyelid..

[edit on 4-8-2008 by OEAOHOO]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

might i remind you that that's just a speculation? just because there are no reports of it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. maybe their mental powers are through their eyes and they can't blink unless they wish to make themselves vulnerable?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Is it just me or can you see decently the reflection in the window. In the reflection I notice one weird thing, you can't see the camera.

Forgive me this is the first time I have seen or heard about this video before, so I don't know the story behind it. So, I have one important question, who is suppose to be holding the camera, or have set it up? Plus, why does the camera seem to be missing in the reflection? I point this out because usually professional directors or camera men or any number of films personal know how to set up cameras and light so that you never see the camera. So, if the camera is actually missing this points to it being a hoax by someone who is actually film savvy and points to why it might be considered to be a well done hoax

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Our military can clearly see heat signatures and images of people in buildings. I would imagine aliens would have superior tech, and it would serve no logical purpose to go peering in a window.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
correct me if i am wrong but i think the story was this alien was showing up numerous times doing this and that's when Stan decided to set up a camera ?

i was thinking why wouldn't he try to film it again the next time it showed up but i also remember him saying that he ran outside and spooked the alien or something and caught a glimpse of it leaving or something like that ?

i wish he would have set up a trap and caught the thing instead !

here is a video that examines other evidence from Stan and after watching this i am beginning to have some doubts ?

www.youtube.com...
YouTube - Stan Romanek evidence analysis

[edit on 4-8-2008 by easynow]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
This particular species has two sets of eyelids. Somewhat like a cat or an alligator.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Please THINK.

just please...

I dont know how to say "Stop being sucked in!" without saying it... but sheesh..

this is not the footage that was kept oh so secret from the public by the man who claimed it, especially since he was keeping it to sell on DVD.

This is not the 'still image' (thus played with) that same guy was showing to the media conference a few months ago.

THIS is the hoax made for under $100 by some people who wanted to break in on the 'fame' of the time.

Someone else do a UTFSE - pls.

from memory they spent under $100 on a dummy, and then altered the rest with cgi software..

please.. someone else remember... it was all over the place..

this is really sad for ATS...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
INTERDEMENSIONAL DEMON AAAAH GOD HELP US AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodcircle

bloodcircle thanks for the heads up mate lol..but this has been confirmed by various people who have seen the original video to be a segment from the footage from Romanek's daughter's bedroom..read through this linked thread mate;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join