It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientist Kills himself as Feds File Anthrax charges

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

May of 2001 a woman died in Fayetteville, Texas just a few miles from me
when she opened the envelope of a prize award that held a powered substance.
I was told this by a family friend who works undercover.

Amazing how this isn't included in the FBI's time line of events.
www.msnbc.msn.com...

The US Marshal's know I'm telling it straight. I do have their protection.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by Skydancer]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
and my kids don't live with me ergo... didn't get whatever I got to protect them.

I think somethings coming guys.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Here are some interesting articles on the subject:

Government Tries To Bury Anthrax Story
georgewashington2.blogspot.com...

NYT Changes Anthrax Story
willyloman.wordpress.com...

Curious Letter By Dead Anthrax Scientist
mparent7777-1.livejournal.com...

Considering who the Anthrax letters were sent to (D Committee heads and big time lefty MSM talking heads), I’ve long thought that the Bush regime was behind it. Looks to me like they're trying to clean up their ‘legacy’ before they’re out of power. The good news there is that this may mean that they are actually planning on giving up power.

edit to add story

[edit on 1-8-2008 by resistor]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I don't know...

It feels wrong and i'm a scully not a moulder as far as these things go.

Too many dead biologists overall and this one is way to public...

somethings up...

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zero lift

Thanks for link. I never imagined I would be interested in reading about this. It would be irresponsible of me not to look further into what is going on around me.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Adding..
I suppose full disclosure to the public about a complete unbiased toxology report on his body would be something we could look forward to in the future.
Just to allay the suspicion of the public that no unusual drugs were administered to him that may cause suicidal tendencies. Along with, as others have pointed out, the reason the authorities took their time to announce they were coming to apprehend him. Knowing he was in a depressive state, such information could not have so easily pushed him "over the edge" without maybe some form of hallucinogen, depressant, or other thought altering drug.
At least it would help close one suspicion.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

No. This one is pure DOD/FBI BS. This guy is a patsy so they can close this case.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by timiathan

Yes, it means all that and more. This poor 62 year old Red Cross volunteer/ scape goat also worked on the only approved vaccine for use. There was a fortune made on that alone and as I recall at least another thirteen deaths!

How convenient the Feds have a cadaver to pin this on. I could see shovels being passed out at FBI Headquarters so they can get the guilty parties for every crime throughout history. Why they can even use their new never used before DNA tests to prove they are right.

UNBELIEVABLE! NO REALLY IT IS UNBELIEVABLE

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAvenger

meanwhile, we are still waiting for the F.B.I. to solve the 1982 Chicago Tylenol tainted with cyanide murders.

I vaguely remember the 'tainted Tylenol' murders. Are there links you could provide discussing that? It is something that I had forgotten that I had wanted to look into more.

And in regard to this case:
Vital unresolved anthrax questions and ABC News

If the now-deceased Ivins really was the culprit behind the attacks, then that means that the anthrax came from a U.S. Government lab, sent by a top U.S. Army scientist at Ft. Detrick. Without resort to any speculation or inferences at all, it is hard to overstate the significance of that fact. From the beginning, there was a clear intent on the part of the anthrax attacker to create a link between the anthrax attacks and both Islamic radicals and the 9/11 attacks. This was the letter sent to Brokaw:

By design, those attacks put the American population into a state of intense fear of Islamic terrorism, far more than the 9/11 attacks alone could have accomplished.
Much more important than the general attempt to link the anthrax to Islamic terrorists, there was a specific intent -- indispensably aided by ABC News -- to link the anthrax attacks to Iraq and Saddam Hussein. In my view, and I've written about this several times and in great detail to no avail, the role played by ABC News in this episode is the single greatest, unresolved media scandal of this decade. News of Ivins' suicide, which means (presumably) that the anthrax attacks originated from Ft. Detrick, adds critical new facts and heightens how scandalous ABC News' conduct continues to be in this matter.

I have a feeling that this is going to disappear from the public consciousness now that the mainstream has a dead man they can point a finger at.

Either way, if in fact Bruce E. Ivins was the perpetrator of the Anthrax crimes, even though he is dead, I would like him tried for his crimes. I would like the evidence surrounding these crimes to be presented in a transparent manner, and for there to be no reasonable doubt. Right now, a dead man is getting completely destroyed in the media, we are being told he committed suicide, and that he must have killed himself over guilt.

I don't buy it.
DocMoreau

Edit to add... I would really like to see the evidence as to why the National Enquirer was sent Anthrax. I had always assumed it was because the Bush Administration was upset that the paper had outed the Bush Twins as drunk party girl sluts.

[edit on 1/8/2008 by DocMoreau]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I saw a documentary on this very subject, which was on cable. grrr.. don't have Tivo(sp?) sorry. Anyways, if you understand the military and it's SOP's(Standard Operating Procedures), which, IMO are very strict regardless of what Dept/MOS your in.

So, we have 2 Scenarios here...

1). How did the anthrax get out of a high security Military compound with tight SOP's? !
2). Who ass in the chain of command should be on the line for this? Has that ever been addressed?????

You can make up any story you'd like on how this happened ..but in the end, it's still a military base..... and thats the smoking gun !!!!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

It looks like I missed your post and links to that article. I like how we touched on the same points....

Something about the timing of this, just is not right. First the PNAC website disappears less than a month ago, now this.

Creepy.
DocMoreau

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR
reply to post by mopusvindictus

No. This one is pure DOD/FBI BS. This guy is a patsy so they can close this case.

I seriously, seriously, seriously hope your right...

Not to get personal, but my ex and I split up last year with 2 kids and despite things not being good... I was against doing so because... I know what to do in the event of the event of, particularly as far as disease goes...

a germ scares me alot more than nukes do in regards to my children, they are safe away from targets... I could get there, Germs... Germs are invisable, germs get cities locked down...

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

I don't know what it's like now... but I knew a kid whos Father worked in defense who brought home all kinds of blueprints in the 80's to show off for his kid... (harmless in that case)

But lol, none of this sh17 is secure when the security gaurd "thinks" he knows who he is dealing with...

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Oh how convenient..

IMO this has 'inside job' written all over it.

If you want the real story on what happened watch this:

[edit on 1-8-2008 by Nonchalant]

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Does anyone else find it interesting that the National Enquirer was sent anthrax? Was it some sort of message... inquiring minds want to know.

Seriously, though, I find it questionable.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by timiathan
If you'll recall, the anthrax was sent to Patrick Leahy and Tom Daschle, the only two people who, as members of the judiciary committee, could have held up the passing of the Patriot Act I. If they don't vote it out of committee it never makes it to the senate.

They make public comments that the bill is unconstitutional, they get anthraxed, and then they roll over like babies. There's a Coincidence Theorist's wet dream.

So in my opinion, the anthrax attacks are the smoking gun -- who cares about demolition or building 7 or IN PLANE SITE. Anthrax came from Ft. Detrich to help the Patriot Act go through. What more evidence than that does anyone need?

And as for whether or not this guy did it -- who knows? He could be an innocent patsy who was murdered, or he could be an accomplice who took the fall and offed himself. Does it really matter?

Thanks, timiathan, this was one of the most thought provoking posts on this thread. I never really thought about it like that. Scary.

(Also your post stuck out for me in another way... a Coincidence Theorist's wet dream, cute. At least my thread title was memorable. As for my thread, well, probably not as memorable.)

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Here’s another interesting story on the ABC connection.
www.salon.com...

Way too much smoke for there not to be fire IMO.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This man killed himself because he knew the cold harsh truth!

Poor poor scapegoat......

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Someone is getting nervous about the ocean of truth being realized and millions everywhere waking up!

Someone with their "EYE" open!

Looks like they are trying to eliminate and destroy any hard facts and proof!

It all started with the millions of pounds of World Trade Center dust and scrap metal sold to foriegn builders. Wouldn't it be ironic if they sold that metal for new buildings to Dubai in the U.A.E.? Just the thought makes me ill!

Now they are getting rid of the human loose ends.

This scientist knew way too much and even though the two party paradigm is really just the same puppet group working for an elite corporate entity, some Democrats still hold a grudge about the inside decider Anthrax attack. So eliminate the knowledge that still had a voice, before elections.

Pelosi is such a lying manipulative little pig - wee weee weeeeee

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by timiathan
If you'll recall, the anthrax was sent to Patrick Leahy and Tom Daschle, the only two people who, as members of the judiciary committee, could have held up the passing of the Patriot Act I. If they don't vote it out of committee it never makes it to the senate.
[...]

true enough,

but why would the single perp, or a committee of conspirators,
omit the most vocal opponent to the proposed Patriot Act... Russ Feingold
as he could very well swayed enough votes to nix the bill...
~but he was not sent an anthrax letter~

peeling the layers of the onion just makes the whole affair too complex to have been implemented by a central planner.

thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join