It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I seeing Energy???

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Yes been seeing forms of static for about 15 years.
I always thought it was just me, well suprise.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sobek52

i see it when i focus on nothing really, just stare. i do see it in colour, though what colour is hard to say, its sorta greenish blue. it falls down then goes back up, a range of about 6 inches or so. i dont think its anything really, maybe just water on your eyes, something like that. who knows

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sobek52

wow, this is interesting. i do experience this and have since childhood. focusing in on one spot seems to "tunnel" this phenomenal observation, from my pov anyway. thanks for posting this, I could have never put in words this experience, and now i don't feel like i'm fooling myself

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The buzzing is the terrible amount of electrical energy. I don't understand why the government doesn't mandate everybody to get solar panels in their homes. These celebrities should be pouring their money in droves into charities that give free solar panels to poor home owners.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Pocky, basically what you've just suggested is called "Communism". It doesn't work in reality. *Cough*

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyhurtsu
Its like going up to a car engine and measuring the fire in the pistons and saying only 10% of the engine is used.

Quite RIGHT Car engines are about 10% efficient... I switched out the block from an RC to an RG, put a half racing cam and two twin Solex carbs on my Toyota Corona SR5 rally car Hehe at LEAST 50% now
and still gets 50 miles to the gallon

Thats from a PhD proffesor of biochemistry for 30 yrs.

That just means he's had 30 years to feed everyone disinfo.. One PhD's opinion on ANYTHING means NOTHING I will find you 10 that will say the opposite

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
You video is no longer available, can you repost although I'm going to assume atmospheric distortions and / or debris.

You can assume what you like that does not make you right...

The fact that you have a seeing disability is made obvious by the fact that you did not see my CLEAR post that says the video embedding is disabled on that video and you need to click the link below

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Reply to post by Dinnj

Firstly, you need to stop taking drugs. Second, nowhere in my post do I suggest that speed is what he is seeing. Third, I'll attempt to bring this concept down to a kindergartener level so that you can comprehend it. I'll do so by making a comparison to something that everyone has percieved that correlates to approximately the same mechcanical/natural process:

Ok, children, have you looked off into the distance on a hot day and seen what looks like invisible waves rising up from the ground. Some times it creates what looks like water on the ground far voff in the distance. It is an optical effect caused by heat rising up from the ground. That same type of process is what causes us to see these little swirling particles that make up all of reality. The interactions of these invisible particles give off energy that give structure to everything that we can normally see... Like trees, people and tables, food, and your magic mushrooms. They are energy particles. Physicists call them sub-atomic particles. Their interactions create the energy that makes everything visible to our eyes. And just like the heat rising from the ground they give off energy when they interact with each other. And our eyes are able to see it... But some people can't because sometimes their brains aren't able to correctly process the information.

End of kindergarten lesson.

On a more mature note; the human capabilities of perception have been proven in research to exceed what the brain of some individuals is sometimes able to process. All of our percetual capabilities, sight, sound, touch, hearing, taste are far more sensitive than what is commonly attributed by some here in this thread. I would refer them to the works of Norman F. Dixon, a psychologist and researcher who has executed numerous clinical studies in human perception. In particular his book, "Preconscious Processing" provides an aggregation of decades of research into human subliminal percpetion. It proves conclusively that humans are capable of percieving and processing information that is below the threshold of conscious awareness.

I hope that is simple enough....

-Euclid

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
You see phosphenes. The blood cells press against your eye very minutely and create phosphenes.

"A phosphene is an entoptic phenomenon characterized by the experience of seeing light without light actually entering the eye. The word phosphene comes from the Greek words phos (light) and phainein (to show).[1] Phosphenes can be directly induced by mechanical, electrical, or magnetic stimulation of the retina or visual cortex as well as random firing of cells in the visual system. Phosphenes have also been reported by people who go long periods without visual stimulation (also known as the prisoner's cinema) or under the influence of drugs, especially a hallucinogen."

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
sorry, no mysticism or fringe science here. I had the same thing, it always happened before a migraine headache. A blurry "blind spot" that would sit just off center of vision, that would expand, depending on severity, up to 15 percent of my visual field. Then the numbness of two fingers of the left hand, sometimes even facial numbness. Extreme sensitivity to light and sound, cranial pain that seemed like a railroad spike, and nausea for the next 4-6 hours. Had these incidents every month or so as a teenager for a couple of years.

Now well into my 30's, sometimes I'll get a minor blind spot, and a minor headache for a short time that could be addressed easily with tylenol.

My sister had the same issue, but had better insurance. Pinched nerves in the neck, would cause swelling that triggered the whole thing.

Now I've found I can create a similar temporary visual effect by staring at a series of contrasting black and white stripes. Closed blinds in sunlight, thin stripes on clothes, that sort of thing can cause similar sight issues-and with the association of what used to happen, such visual effects make me somewhat queasy thru what I suspect is a learned response.

No magic, no energy, nothing special. Just a manifestation of the frailty of the human organism.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Reply to post by Anonymous ATS

In other cases I would agree. The distinction between what I, and possibly others, are percieving is that these particles move independently of the movement of the eyes. The molecular phenomena you are referring too causes movement of the illusive particles in relation to eye movement. It is a simple test really. If the particles you are percieving remain in their percieved location regardless of the movement of your eyes than what you are percieving is, in fact, outside your physiological system. If the particles move with your eyes or in a counter movement to your eyes then you are seeing an artifact of a physiological issue.

-Euclid

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by euclid
Electricity if I remember correctly "buzzes" at about B flat. I remember reading that somewhere a long time ago.... so yes you are correct.... if you are lucky enough to be in a place that has NO ambient sounds and are near electrical sources, like power-lines, transformers, etc. you would/should hear a low buzzing at approximately B flat.

The first thing to do is to go and get a free hearing range check... people have different levels of hearing ability... from the near ultrasonic IE a dog whistle to the very low long waves...

I personally can hear the Ultra sonic motion detectors and dog whistles... a very high pitched 'whistle' Being in the alarm trade at the time it was a pain literally...

There are all sorts of appliances that put out all levels of hums and whistles that you are normally not aware of until its all shut off...

Electricity in wires certainly gives a hum... just go near a big power station
where its concentrated...

High pitched 'whines' even if you cannot 'hear' them will still effect you and can literally drive you crazy if its for extended periods

On the other end of the scale we have very low frequencies... Earthquakes can create these but more ominous is the Military... They use these low frequency sound waves for communication because they can go a long way... like LF Sonar under water..

X Files did an episode where people effected had their head explode...
Not as bad as that but it too can drive you nuts...

And to those 'experts' out there who think this is BS...

Environmentalists have long claimed that the U.S. Navy's use of sonar for training exercises unduly threatens whales, dolphins and other acoustically sensitive marine creatures.
www.iht.com...

Whales at Risk From New U.S. Navy Sonar Range
news.nationalgeographic.com...

U.S. Navy Sonar May Harm Killer Whales, Expert Says
news.nationalgeographic.com...

Pierce Brosnan is actively involved in stopping this...
Natural Resources Defense Council (A very good outfit that I actively support)
www.nrdc.org...

Conclusions on very high frequency noise
It should be noted for the sake of clarification that there are certain sound levels that can cause serious and permanent damage to human and animal ...
compoundsecurity.co.uk...

Noise-induced hearing loss
Any sound over 85 decibels (dB) will eventually cause hearing damage. ... Ultrasonic frequencies (sounds above the range of human hearing) can also damage
brneurosci.org...

You can also here the blood flow in your ears when you have absolute silence... This is the "Ocean" you hear when you put a sea shell over your ear

However all this has nothing to do with the VISIBLE ENERGY that this thread is about

And to Pocky...

"Poor" and "Home Owner" just does not compute

[edit on 22-7-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyhurtsu
Thats from a PhD proffesor of biochemistry for 30 yrs.

BTW That's "professor"

In the Immortal Words of the Late Sir Arthur C Clark... may he be well on his new journey...

Arthur C. Clarke formulated the following three "laws" of prediction:

1. When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.
2. The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
3. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

No truer words were ever spoken...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Reply to post by Anonymous ATS

There is no fringe science in my postings. I suppose you were not referring to my posts as I have stated that what I, and possibly others,are percieving is firmly grounded in science..... Not fringe science either.

On another note you seem to be having physiological issues that are not related to what I or others have "seen". So don't "dis" us. By your own definition you aren't seeing what some of us in this thread are seeing. I will agree with you on one point though.... There is nothing mystical or spiritual about this phenomenon.

-Euclid

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hi there,

I'm too lazy to read the entire thread but I think I know what you guys are discussing. When I look at a uniformly coloured area like the sky or when it is dark... you can see a static of 'jumping' dots of light. Quite subtle but definitely visible.

I've seen it described in a book on Orgone energy by Wilhelm Reich. There he suggests that it is this elusive Orgone enery that permeates the air around us.

However, anyone who can see this visual phenomenon can see that it is not contained in the air. If you look closely and focus on the darting dots of light and then turn your head to the side the dots move with your vision. This MUST mean that they are occuring within ones eye or perhaps created by the brain.

Check it out. What do you think?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well what your seeing is demonic - take notes of feelings of people you see this on. I myself have seen Death - people they call them shadow people - but I seen death and yes the feelings before I seen it was as if I had nothing to live for - i wished I was dead as my life seemed so out of place I ask GOD what my life is really for " or did Death make me think that by telling me " but After my dog had seen it, then I seen it "this black shadow of life had stood up and turned and looked at me and flowed through the cracks in my 7' wooden fence into the neighbor's yard "and I had no more feelings like I was or thoughts of how my life was a waste, I thank GOD because HE allowed me to see what it was. Oh my dog does not like to be out by herself anymore at night after this.

I can tell you that this evil was like a shadow in human form yet as if it had a cloak. The color is black with life in it so it makes it hard to give an idea of the color and just like what your talking about - grey forms of life - in the very center is black. This little thing you seen can expand a whole room and change people's thoughts and feeling. this is how the demonic influences feelings and thoughts to cause you to give up your freewill. Tricky?

Its real.
GOD bless

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yes i understand PhD's can be morons too. But they wont disagree. Its simple fact. THey measure many metabolic changes all over the brain. THats doing work. Any average joe can realize not all parts of the brain are meant for the same function. Just cuz there arent neurons firing sparks, doesnt mean its not being used. Its ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join