It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I seeing Energy???

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I have always seen the energy too. I could never quite decide whether or not I was looking at something tangible or if it was just some discrepancy between what the eye sees and what it tells the brain when there isn't sufficient light.

Sometimes the energy is so dense and moves so fast. Sometimes it seems like the energy is moving in a direction, other times it is hard to tell if there is a general direction.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
This reminds me of the static noise that I hear all the time. It is similar to the noise that the refrigerator makes. I notice that noise, especially at night when everybody is sleeping. It sounds odd. Like an electrical transmission or something to do with signals. I wonder if this could be the same thing.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
how about focusing on a single spot on a wall or whatever while lying in bed thinking to yourself that everything around u isn't real as well as thinking about the universe being infinite and u start to drift away like your almost leaving your body i haven't done it for years wondering if antone else has drifted as well?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
This reminds me of the static noise that I hear all the time. It is similar to the noise that the refrigerator makes. I notice that noise, especially at night when everybody is sleeping. It sounds odd. Like an electrical transmission or something to do with signals. I wonder if this could be the same thing.

no, its the absence of sound, its the sound it makes when there is no sound, its how in iterprets nothing, like how we interpret nothing, as black, tehres infra red light, we jsut cant see it so its blaaaaack

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by catinthebox

I disagree with you. I have heard absolute, complete pitch black silence, and it does not sound like this low frequency buzzing. I am positively sure that it is not absolute silence. If anything, it is the sound of the electrical outlets. I'm not so sure I'd be able to hear this if the power in my house was shut down.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
YES!! You are seeing energy.

I can see it when i try to. But you need to store more energy to see it more clearly to understand it. I could see it what the deal is when I was on a relatively high dose of mushrooms.

WE are trained to look at objects in a certain focus. We should be looking at space. THen it all becomes sort of foggy or static. Its kind of like when its raining slightly and you think you can see it but your not sure.

Don Juan said in one of his books that he was convinced Humainty would have to learn to see energy in order to survive. That kind of makes me vervous. But as the global energy increases the veil thins.

I just saw a psychic recently...Im quite sure shes the real deal. She told me we are already into the lower astral energetically. I dont know how fast we are moving up though. But im still skeptical of this.

If you practice seeing this way more and more you will eventually understand what space/time is!

Think about it....you already know the answer. Most people are too scared to investigate this. It shatters their world view and forces them to abandon their home and exist on unstable grounds.

Its all in motion!! E-motion - energy in motion. You need to store enough energy to catch the fleeting world and perceive it correctly.

Im so glad to hear people are starting to see this!!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I should clarify that you are starting to SEE energy. When you see it in full - you wont be asking us what it means.

Really we've been seeing it our whole lives as the monks and shamans have said, we just dont know it or acknowledge it. Its a mind boggling mystery how we sort of pretend not to see or something.

At times it makes you feel like you need glasses or something. I think it kind of alludes to the uncertainty of objects.

Excellent thread!

The implications of this is huge. Even if you understand what space/time is....when you SEE clearly..its still quite a shock. Oh and its funnier than hell but intense. Ive seen a few versions though. Its kind of hard to explain.
THe static gets more clear, iguess you could say and looks more like dancing particles. Like it raining particles or something. Youll see it 3D with equal intensity all over, not just in one area. Everything takes on that perception.
THen when i was in a different awarenss i saw energy in a different way but more intense and freightening. I call it seeing "THe Rivers" And that is no joke to look at. Rivers of energy flwoing very rapidly, looking as if things could be torn apart in a moment. Its quite a site of death. But that takes a boat load of power too see. I cheated on that one as well, using something more powerful lol.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I should clarify that you are starting to SEE energy. When you see it in full - you wont be asking us what it means.

Really we've been seeing it our whole lives as the monks and shamans have said, we just dont know it or acknowledge it. Its a mind boggling mystery how we sort of pretend not to see or something.

At times it makes you feel like you need glasses or something. I think it kind of alludes to the uncertainty of objects.

Excellent thread!

The implications of this is huge. Even if you understand what space/time is....when you SEE clearly..its still quite a shock. Oh and its funnier than hell but intense. Ive seen a few versions though. Its kind of hard to explain.
THe static gets more clear, iguess you could say and looks more like dancing particles. Like it raining particles or something. Youll see it 3D with equal intensity all over, not just in one area. Everything takes on that perception.
THen when i was in a different awarenss i saw energy in a different way but more intense and freightening. I call it seeing "THe Rivers" And that is no joke to look at. Rivers of energy flwoing very rapidly, looking as if things could be torn apart in a moment. Its quite a site of death. But that takes a boat load of power too see. I cheated on that one as well, using something more powerful lol.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Goatface

Wrong.....we have no idea how much of the brain we use. Its a myth.

Its like going up to a car engine and measuring the fire in the pistons and saying only 10% of the engine is used. THere are metabolic changing happening in other regions of the brain performing different functions.

Thats from a PhD proffesor of biochemistry for 30 yrs.

I do beleive we have more capabilities....but we just dont know squat about what percentage is used.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Negative, you and all the others who have the same myopic misunderstanding of reality are incorrect in your assumptions. It cannot be the mundane opthamalic disorders noted as bacteria, "floaters", or other solidified protiens that you are assuming; for the simple reason that someone else has already stated. All of the above mentioned ocular diseases produce little critters or clusters of matter that "move" with, or in direct opposition too, the movement of the eye; e.g. - I have several "floaters" when I move my eye to the right the floaters move in the opposite direction of my eye movement. The phenomena he is detailing however, and that I and others have experienced, is percieved as motion that is independent of the movement of the eyes.

No, he is seeing the 3 dimensional "effects" of energetic processes occuring on a different quantum dimension... it is nothing less than a reflection of a process that manifests as the perception of the movement. There isn't anything spiritual about this.... his brain is capable of doing what yours can't.... correctly and appropriately percieving objective reality.

-Euclid

Originally posted by catinthebox
Guys, sorry to burst your bubble, but everyone gets this, its the bacteria on your eye, which follow you where you look, because they're on your eye.

also, i look at a white wall, and its not one solid piece, theres blotches and stuff everywhere, it obviously has to do with how our brains interpret the electrical signals sent by the light received from our optic nerve, or it has to do with how crappy our eyes have developed, maybe they leave spots out, skip some pixels, maybe our eyes form of resolution misses some stuff, in a million years ask some people about it, maybe evolution will have taken care of the #ty resolution we get with our eyes

its not energy, dont you think some scientists somewhere ever would have tried to harness the energy, you cannot see energy, its not matter, it doesnt reflect light

[edit on 22-7-2008 by euclid]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Electricity if I remember correctly "buzzes" at about B flat. I remember reading that somewhere a long time ago.... so yes you are correct.... if you are lucky enough to be in a place that has NO ambient sounds and are near electrical sources, like power-lines, transformers, etc. you would/should hear a low buzzing at approximately B flat.

I'll do a search and see if I can find the correct frequency at it's harmonic correlate in musical notation.

-Euclid

Originally posted by Pocky
reply to post by catinthebox

I disagree with you. I have heard absolute, complete pitch black silence, and it does not sound like this low frequency buzzing. I am positively sure that it is not absolute silence. If anything, it is the sound of the electrical outlets. I'm not so sure I'd be able to hear this if the power in my house was shut down.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Heya guys , this is relay strange that i have seen this post i have seen these things since i ever could remmeber, then two days ago i was in my garden smokeing (something naughty) looked into the air to concentrate on them again, years ago i realised not all people can see these things. To me they are always there but i can chose to see them or not if i concentrate i can see and follow single ones around but they disappear. But i can see depth to them they move away (upwards towards the sky and around each other) there are thousands maybe millions i can see each time, if i go inside and look at my hand and concentrate (to see a close to them) i can still see them but there are not as many maybe about 20-40 in the diameter of my hand! If i move my hand away from me i can then see more, but they seem to move around my hand to miss it when i move my hand!! I can see they are not just static / vibrating movements like a tv they actualy have movements and the speed they travel is fast but small in distance. I have thought if it was stuff lieing on my eye's plenty of times but then when i close my eyes to clear them and open them again i can still follow one of them that i was following before .. therefore they don't get moved by my movement in my eye!

If anyone could expain what i can see, or anytype of theroy as i know these are beings and have movement!! I have a theory (bit far fetched) but in star wars they talk about energy that is in everything and everywhere. I believe that this is it as it is truely everywhere!!

Please comments would be realy appreciated

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Yes, I can see these particles too. It's amazing. When I tell myself to be able to see 'spirits' or things that I am usually not capable to see, a change happens within me and things become visible.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by spitefulgod if you have the ability to see an "aura" I would suggest you stop staring at the same thing for so long or visit a doctor.

Tell that to a few hundred million buddhists...

If people could see aura's (a big if) it would be attributed to visual / psychological or mental issues not that fact that you follow a certain religion. Join the Buddhists, see the auras!

P.S. If you are seeing floating squiggles (bendy floaty tubes or blobs) and you don't already have a known eyesight problem I would seriously visit a doctor.

Well since we can catch them on film I would say YOU are suffering from some kind of delusion

I would go seek some help with that seriously

I was seeing floaters and translucent mass for a few months then my rentina detached, merely a warning.

This thread is really winding me up as there are all you lot talking about a whole lot of different crap,

Wow see what I mean? you really should step outside for some air and go see that shrink...

I was merely trying to get across that people are talking about all sorts of different experiences on here, not that the actual content was crap.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You video is no longer available, can you repost although I'm going to assume atmospheric distortions and / or debris.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I used to spend a lot of time staring at this when i was a kid. Before I got old enough to know better I thought was was watching molecules rushing about in the air. Then sort of lost interest as I got older but can still see it if I stare. Like to know what it is.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by euclid
Electricity if I remember correctly "buzzes" at about B flat...

To calculate F from a base reference frequency F0:

F = F0 * 2 ^ (n / 1200)

n = number of cents (100ths of a semitone) from the reference which can be any key on the musical scale. Any "A" is easiest to work from since the tuning standard is an integer.

Solve for n to get number of cents between to frequencies:
n = log2 ([F/F0] ^ 1200)

If you can't do log2 directly:
log2(x) = ln(x) / ln(2)

In A440 tuning:
F0 can be 27.5, 55, 110, 220, 440, 880, 1760, 3520 which covers all A's on the piano keyboard.

60Hz power:
Bb is approximately 58.27Hz
B is approximately 61.74Hz

About 50.64 cents sharper than Bb so actually it's slightly closer to B.

50Hz power:
G is approximately 48.99Hz
Ab is approximately 51.91Hz

About 34.99 cents sharper than G

[edit on 7/22/2008 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I have referred to it as the "canvas" of my conciousness. I see it with my eyes' open or closed. Sometimes the patterns change depending on mood or interactions with the enviornment.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sobek52

this is the chemicals they put in the air to make us all tired and stupid not me and my wife we are fighting it we will evolve not erase
WE WILL SURVIVE....

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by euclid
Negative, you and all the others who have the same myopic misunderstanding of reality are incorrect in your assumptions. It cannot be the mundane opthamalic disorders noted as bacteria, "floaters", or other solidified protiens that you are assuming; for the simple reason that someone else has already stated. All of the above mentioned ocular diseases produce little critters or clusters of matter that "move" with, or in direct opposition too, the movement of the eye; e.g. - I have several "floaters" when I move my eye to the right the floaters move in the opposite direction of my eye movement. The phenomena he is detailing however, and that I and others have experienced, is percieved as motion that is independent of the movement of the eyes.

No, he is seeing the 3 dimensional "effects" of energetic processes occuring on a different quantum dimension... it is nothing less than a reflection of a process that manifests as the perception of the movement. There isn't anything spiritual about this.... his brain is capable of doing what yours can't.... correctly and appropriately percieving objective reality.

-Euclid

No, look at this,

"I can see it when i try to. But you need to store more energy to see it more clearly to understand it. I could see it what the deal is when I was on a relatively high dose of mushrooms."

>.>, yeah, trustworthy source there... you were high on mushrooms and you saw weird stuf?? NO, WAY! Yeah ofcourse you did, that was your brain "Going spastic".

Anyway, Euclid, I think the problem with what you've just said, is that you've said most of it in such an incromprehensible register, that no one with an IQ below 160 can understand you. Which is a little bit like staying at "Base" in a game of tag. So, okay, you've said that various visual impairments, (For the sake of not excluding someone without a dictionary,) can be caused by bacteria etc... or what have you. "Floaters". Nice. Anyway, asides from that, when you say he is seeing energy that manifests itself as speed, or something equally ridiculous to that, one must take into account "Speed" is not an energy.

Here's an example, he is seeing electrical energy, because it has manifested as speed. That is impossible, because, if it were speed then obviously it would no longer be electrical energy, if you say "Fine, let it be said that he sees kinetic energy" I could say this; It is impossible for him to be seeing the movement of kinetic energy, because kinetic energy merely causes objects that have it attributed to them, to move. It is therefore likely to be impossible for kinetic energy to cause speed on itself as energy is not particularly matter as such, therefore it cannot give it's effects to anything without matter, therefore itself.

For anything at all involving what you see, or what you hear, for it to have any credibility go to a psychologist or an optomitrist first. If you have not seen either of them with one of these problems, I will regard anything, that anybody claims about what the person is seeing as complete bull#. I would love nothing more for him to see an optomitrist and be told it is a very simple, common problem that can be fixed.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join