It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grays will not be defeated by physical or technological oppostion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
why dont you try adding something significant to the thread instead of child like ridicule
You mean something significant like this perhaps...

maybe preest can get together with little sister mary elephant and touch the little children in there day care as the live gratuitously off the ritualistic high they recieve from this aliester crowley style of abuse...

[Edited on 4-13-2004 by Preest]

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
i thought id add something as ridiculous as you had but apparently you didnt grasp the meaning

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
They may be technologically advanced, but if you club one in the back of the head like a baby seal I bet they go down like a...like a...well like a baby seal.

SPiderj

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
and what if they dont allow you to club them and what makes you think they would put themselves in a position to do that....

it would be similiar to you running thru a pack of lions or polar bears unarmed and naked would you do that ???

im betting your superior intellect over those creatures would win out over doing something like that or else your fear would

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   

it would be similiar to you running thru a pack of lions or polar bears unarmed and naked would you do that ???

Maybe, if I had enough Tequilla runnin' through me.

But honestly, we can't say for certain whether or not they're prepared for an extremely low tech approach.

Today, the most secure form of communication is probably carrier pigeon. Very low tech, but nobody's looking.

High technology does not equal omnipotence.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
We all have our ways to battle. Some will take the arcane approach, others the technical approach, others will probably just lie there waiting to be trampled on.

Does it matter who's way is best? As long as we all strive for the same cause, who cares how we go about it?

I use magic, I do magic. It is a natural part of me... no rituals, no needing to ask for something to happen... with me, it just happens. But that doesn't mean I don't also believe in weaponry.

I have a small cache of edged weapons, from knives and swords to spears and crossbows... but I also know how limited those can be (range, armour). My father, ex-Nam, has a small arsenal of guns and machine guns... but those too have limits (ammo supply). Magic, no matter how good you are, also has limits (becoming tired, energy drained, etcetera).

Everything we can do has its ups and downs, good points and bad.

But just because someone is going to fit using their mind and abilities doesn't mean they are weaker or stupid for not using a gun.

Any form of technology we have or can think of, do you not suppose that aliens would also have had that technology, or measures to counter it? If they have been observing us, wouldn't it stand to reason that they know where we stand and what we are capable of? You have to study or enemy before you fight them... and we have been studied.

No matter what we do, or how we do it, as long as we are fighting for the same reasons, who cares?

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   

i thought id add something as ridiculous as you had but apparently you didnt grasp the meaning
I did catch it...I just felt your hypocrisy was funny enough to repost.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
you may call it hypocrisy but it was the type of hypocrisy that is quite constructive in getting a point across

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
i never said they were omnipotent.....just that they were far above us technologically and that they wont be defeated thru physical violence

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I have seen some people in certain threads beleive that the grays can be defeated by physical force.
They are too technologicaly advanced for that to happen.
Ive seen some say things like physically beating them with there fist....using a machete...shooting them with your ithaca feather light 16 gauge shot gun.

Does anyone honestly think that they are going to risk there physically weak bodies in a bodily confrontation with humans?
They are not stupid.
They are highly intelligent.
They will have others do there work for them .....(NWO)
They are very subtle and devious.

You will defeat them by acquiring other dimensional awareness!!!
you will not defeat them any other way!
If you react with violence or fear....they have themselves a nice little feast on those emotions.

Am i a kook?

Did i read it in a book?
Did i get it off a website?
Did some kook tell me?
Do i have government ties?

no to all of the above.

Theyre weakness is that you have a soul
They do not.

This information was revealed to me

[Edited on 10-3-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

can we say paranoid. obviously not

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

you may call it hypocrisy but it was the type of hypocrisy that is quite constructive in getting a point across

Whatever gives you a warm fuzzy feeling...

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
can we say paranoid. obviously not

I CAN! I CAN!

IMO that dude is one step away from lead undies and acid burned fingerprints.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
listen man you forgot to tell them about the tin foil hat and the all poweful kingsford recoiless coal rifle fueled by the never ending dilythium crystals which were brought to me by young heavy metalurgists who were sniffing blowsinski while they were running from the gook crack cops on acid....
Now dont tell them any more !!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   

To spider j

i never said they were omnipotent.....just that they were far above us technologically and that they wont be defeated thru physical violence

I understand where you're coming from, but if we assume all this is real and the aliens come and they're evil and technologically advanced and then we go to war.

Well, the one thing that is certain about war is it's inherent uncertainty. In battle the slightest thing can tip the scales, same as war.

A master sits down and plays a game of chess with a man who has never played chess before. The man's inability to play by any sort of pattern or predictable response to the masters moves throws the master off and he loses the game.

I think I saw that on an episode of Highway to Heaven or maybe Cheers but I hope you see my point.

Never underestimate the human desire for survival also never underestimate a humans thirst for revenge and our ability to be cunning, sneeky and determined.

Short of a nuclear strike, I give the humans a fifty fifty shot.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
oh i agree with you to a point spider j...i just think the grays are going to be defeated in the apocalypse along with the NWO and it wont just be a physical battle...

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   

oh i agree with you to a point spider j...i just think the grays are going to be defeated in the apocalypse along with the NWO and it wont just be a physical battle...
You're definitely on the fringe...my question is...are you there on purpose or are you there due to your mental status?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
could you show me one of your original postings that you have authored your self preest???

or are there none???
that would not surprise me cause weve all got our little things in life that were supposed to do

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Then I would assume the situation will take care of itself.

Back me up on this Preest.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   

could you show me one of your original postings that you have authored your self preest???

or are there none???
that would not surprise me cause weve all got our little things in life that were supposed to do
Would me authoring my own posts make you feel better about the fact that you sometimes sound like a completely irrational crackpot?

I think not.

My "little thing" is to pick on #ing crazies like you...and you "little thing" is to sit and post crazy # and jump for joy when other crazies fall for it.

I guess we both get our "little things"...life seems to be in complete balance now.

[Edited on 4-19-2004 by Preest]

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj

Then I would assume the situation will take care of itself.

Back me up on this Preest.

Spiderj
I think everybody who agrees with watcherintheskies is to a certain point...unstable.

NWO, Aliens, Demons...paranoia knows no boundaries.

I believe in OIL and I can extend myself as far as UFO's...but most of this post was sheer bull#.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join