It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grays will not be defeated by physical or technological oppostion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
liblam, a psychic attack doesn't necessarily mean you attack with aggression... it could simply mean that you don't show any emotion at all, something I'm very skilled at naturally (pisses my GF off and gets us into lots of fights, but oh well...). The most ABSOLUTLY true quote from a cartoon is this:

"When you've done things right, people won't notice you've done anything at all" -Futurama

not exact quote, I don't think... but almost exact.

Ok, now on an actual attack: psychic attacks are way too complex to explain with any conventional wording, but I'm gonna try... for starters think 'Telekinesis'. I'm not telekinetic (or, rather, haven't developed that skill yet) but if you can move objects with your mind, a soft fleshy body can easily be ripped apart and destroyed. Now, what I was talking about earlier (fear), greys have no soul, and also have no emotion. Our emotions are like a drug to them. If, all of a sudden, you instill fear in their minds, that fear (however minute it may be) is absolute emotion and they will react on it. Compassion? That would be even greater of an attack... especially when that compassion gets in the way of what they were doing. It would act as a shield, in a sense. Getting what I'm saying? Like I said, it's hard to put into conventional words, and you must explore your own abilities to get the full impact of it.

Oh yeah... don't forget guilt. That is the ultimate confusion because it is such a complex emotion, especially since it readily mixes with every other emotion you could think of. Guilt is basically a 'molecule' of emotional 'atoms'.

And, if they are friendly? Then I won't be inclined to do anything except greet them and probably welcome them home or whatever.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
pretty well said earth scum
psychic emotions are a product of consciousness that cannot be explained by any known western science

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I have a great love for all posts which end with
"this infomation was given to me".
I really cannot help but really laugh at those words, do people honestly believe that just because they assert that someone other then themselfs gave them so called "ideas" (I refuse to call it information) people will beleive whatever they say.

"Breathing air infects the lungs with alien spores that will one day kill us all" oh and by the way, this information was given to me so you really should take it at face value.

I have a strict policy. I give people information and let them assess what I have wrote for themselves because I know I have no right to influence their views or say what is right or wrong. I am truely angered that you have decided to force YOUR veiws on other people, how about you advise instead of dictate?

If we have no proof they exist how can we make assumptions that they are invincible? Its the equivilent of stating "the lockness monster cannot be harmed by torpedos because I say so o.k?". Jees...

Incidentally I mayswell make a reply relevent to the topic. If YOU truely belive that we cant do anything to stop these creatures why dont you run and hide into a hole. I'll be with the people with guts and dignity if we ever (god forbid) have to fight for our race. Physical violence isn't the only path. But I would like to find out what would happen If I pointed a Magnum between ones eyes.

Sorry for my absence btw. I just got back form Egypt and wanted to check how the board was doing. Anything I miss?

[Edited on 11-3-04 by BruceAkolD]

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
well i said revealed not given
there are some who things have been revealed to
there are some who have not
just because u beleive that all info comes from a book or website doesnt make it so.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
did you ever read the Dulce documents?

It covered one incident when about a dozen greys escaped captivity on the 7th level of the lab, and laid waste to an armed contingent of guards with their bare hands.

Let me give you an idea of this.

They were outnumbered approximately 2:1, according to this document, and they were still able to rend, tear, and maim the ARMED and TRAINED guards at Dulce lvl. 7.

Now, I'm not saying that this for sure happened, but it's just something I've read. Just look into it.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
good addition loki
ive heard that
but it makes me wonder if its a cover story
for what really happened
i think people died but i truly beleive it to be a cover story for how they died
i dont think someone wanted people to know how they really died

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
Besides, maybe this planet "belongs" to them, and we are THEIR experiment.

It is their planet, and we were, at one time, their experiment.

It is just that some... people... do know this, and have, for the lack of a better word, found that information within themselves, creating... something else.

Physical weapons may work. They may not. I remember a short story that had Rome conquered by aliens, but the Romans eventually won and killed the aliens. How? Alien technology needed a long time to recharge... enough time for a legion to infiltrate the base...

Psicic attacks may work, and then again, they may not. Alot of the mental type magic (like that) requires a belief in the intended... victim.

But, then again, there is magic, and there is something more than magic. I don't know what you would call it... it's something natural, second nature. Remember the movie Firestarter? Here's a little girl born with this ability... it isn't magic to her, but others would think it is magic. She was the bi-product of an experiment...

As is the human race.

There is alot of things we do not understand about ourselves, or our potential.

Is humanity bound to become a race of meta-humans, mutants, or such? No, doubtful. If aliens bred us as a warrior race, our nature would have killed us off by now.

Are we to be a race of peace loving pacifists? HA! One look at this board can answer that.

We were bred for one purpose; as slaves. Whether as physical labour, or slaves to empower the alien 'gods' with belief and prayer (enough people believing in something can cause it to happen), we are slaves.

But then why would these alien 'gods' create something within the genes of some select people, to emerge at a future time?

The aliens are 'weak', true. But they are still stronger than us...

And THEIR enemies are stronger still...

We've all heard the myths and legends and religious texts of the Casting Out, or Falling from Grace... the wars between the Gods and Titans (or Frost Giants)... of the younger generation of gods slaying the chaos dragon... and yet, in each of those tales, there is always a mention of a return of those defeated.

There is so much more into this then what could possibly be conveyed in a single post. There are some of us on ATS that... how I hate to say this... 'know' this truth. The reason why I hate to mention it is because everyone has the right to believe in their own truths... your truth may not match mine, which may not, in turn, match someone else's. But we all believe in them. Understand?

I don't know... my mind tends to drift/get fogged when discussing these matters at length...

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
You guys are so pessimistic, the one thing the human race has always done is dig itself out of a hole.

I liked Agent47's response that maybe machines are immune to them.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
They receive some type of second high off emotions so they are vulnerable to psychic influences.
just because they have no soul doesnt mean theyre physical minds are not vulnerable to what you call a psychic attack....thats not what i call it.....
other dimensional awareness is not a psychic attack
the soul is immortal...it cannot be destroyed ...hence i am not worried about it....what bothers me is enslavement of our species
if this world was theres we would know
thats what theyd like us to beleive along with ohhh..maybe jesus is an alien too

True, but how many people on this planet do you think possess the ability to mentally hurt ANYONE? Especially a non-human? Considering it's a whole race, do you think US could beat Russia by having all the psychics mind-invade the Russians? If we can't beat fellow humans in this way, what chance would humans have against psychically-advanced aliens? This whole psychic thing may be their "turf" anyway, as they're more adapt in it anyway. And no, they don't want us to believe they own ther planet, there really is no "ownership" of anything, that's why I put this in quotes. And what makes you think we would KNOW if they owned anything? They don't have a legal document stating this etc. The chickens in the chicken pen do not know who OWNS the chicken pen, do they? Why would we?

destroying our beleif system is part of there plan
to make people hopeless

Wait a minute. Beliefs? Weren't they RESPONSIBLE for our belief systems in the first place? I mean think about it, instead of having KNOWLEGE, humans now resort to BELIEF. They simply "pretend to know", aka BELIEVE in something, instead of researching and finding it out. If you can't find out, that's no reason to just believe in it anyway! It seems like we might've been "pushed" or "prompted" or "suggested" and "manipulated" into our religions in the first place.

I mean, do you honestly think a BELIEF SYSTEM protects you? Do you think God will protect you from aliens? Does God protect anyone from dying on this planet for any reason? If he does, it certainly doesn't show very well does it? What would suddenly make "Him" prevent the destruction of our species? Cuz we're special? Sounds more like wishful thinking... no offense! It's our "hope" that we are special, but what really makes us "special" is our own perception of ourselves... we'd LIKE to be special.

christ consciousness is the key to making theese grays go away....ill say it again....you will not destroy them
you will only make them go away

Why not just remove Christ and leave it at consciousness? Awareness perhaps? Knowledge? Maybe KNOWLEGE is the key, not a belief system? Do you KNOW for a fact that Christ Consciousness exists, and if you do, can you tell me what it is besides a New Age propaganda?

Now if you wish to call it christ consciousness thats fine
some call it other than that

other dimensional awareness is the key to knowing how they operate and by reaching that state you can free yourself and others

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

Well that makes more sense. Other dimentional awareness then! Well, if we're aware of other dimentions, where does that offer us protection? If the grays show up in 5 years, we won't have time to develop multi-dimentional space-time bending electromagnetically-controlled craft, I don't think. Just being "aware" that there are other dimentions may not be it...

Though KNOWLEGE, on a GENERAL BASIS... just KNOWLEGE may be all you really need? I mean, multi-dimentional awareness is PART of knowledge isn't it? So the question is, what knowledge can help us? Then we must define what is helping... is it the act of retaining our race as a species? Well I have news for you, we're already their slaves.

You're a slave to your own government. All your life choices are forced.

Maybe physical survival is a service-to-self hope, that can only be achieved by having better technology and manipulation of reality than they do, which is really impossible at this time isn't it? And if you think the soul is really what's important, why are you trying to save the body so hard? Just wondering...

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
To destroy thy enemy, you must first become thy enemy.

You know, the whole fight fire with fire mentality.

Would humanity survive? Yes. Humans, by nature, will not actively allow themselves to become slaves. There will always be resistance. And, if we have to blow ourselves up in order to keep ourselves free, I can see us doing that.

Each of us will fight in our own ways. Not one is better than another. Look at medival warefare...

Sure battles were won by footmen, or cavalry, or archers... on occasions... but WARS were won with all divisions working together.

So, if you want to shoot at them, go right ahead. Just don't mind me standing behind you doing my thing.

After all, its all for a common end, right?

PS- I'm sniper qualified, and am quite adapt with edged weapons, too... so I'll be all over the place... just don't shoot me in the back, okay?

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   

well i said revealed not given
there are some who things have been revealed to
there are some who have not
just because u beleive that all info comes from a book or website doesnt make it so.

I think he means, since we don't trust every book and website, why trust "alternative" sources of "revalation" anyway? Maybe you DO take it with a grain of salt, and I'm misunderstanding. I apologize if that's so. However, if you simply believe what you're "revealed", then I must ask, why is that?

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum
liblam, a psychic attack doesn't necessarily mean you attack with aggression... it could simply mean that you don't show any emotion at all, something I'm very skilled at naturally (pisses my GF off and gets us into lots of fights, but oh well...). The most ABSOLUTLY true quote from a cartoon is this:

"When you've done things right, people won't notice you've done anything at all" -Futurama

not exact quote, I don't think... but almost exact.

Just remember, my favorite is.. "there is no right and wrong, only in a relative and subjective sense!". I dunno who said it, I think it was me

Ok, now on an actual attack: psychic attacks are way too complex to explain with any conventional wording, but I'm gonna try... for starters think 'Telekinesis'. I'm not telekinetic (or, rather, haven't developed that skill yet) but if you can move objects with your mind, a soft fleshy body can easily be ripped apart and destroyed.

Show me ONE person on the planet who can do this! And if you do, could he maybe go against millions of grays who most likely have mental defenses to the point that his telekinesis won't budge anything? I mean, they're not defenseless! And I've seen people move matches and little papers before, but who on this planet can rip a person apart with their mind? There may be a few, but are they going to protect the entire human race and save us with that skill? Will they be able to harm as much as ONE gray at all? ...

Now, what I was talking about earlier (fear), greys have no soul, and also have no emotion. Our emotions are like a drug to them. If, all of a sudden, you instill fear in their minds, that fear (however minute it may be) is absolute emotion and they will react on it.

Just one note... fear is an emotion, and emotions are chemicals in our brains, yes? So you'd have to trigger a chemical reaction on their brain to create the specific condition called "fear", but they don't produce those chemicals at all, if they did, they'd have emotion. Oh and, they feed on our negative emotional energy, it's more like food for them than a drug really, but don't take my word for it. We all feed on energy in different forms, and emotions do emit energy, so it's "possible" to consider that grays can feed on this energy.

Compassion? That would be even greater of an attack... especially when that compassion gets in the way of what they were doing. It would act as a shield, in a sense. Getting what I'm saying? Like I said, it's hard to put into conventional words, and you must explore your own abilities to get the full impact of it.

Well, how do we trigger "compassion" from emotionless beings? Maybe they don't have emotions because it's not POSSIBLE for them to have it? Could you create compassion in your computer? They are cybergenetic probes... come on now! We'll make them cry and they'll just kiss and make up with us?
silly willy!

Oh yeah... don't forget guilt. That is the ultimate confusion because it is such a complex emotion, especially since it readily mixes with every other emotion you could think of. Guilt is basically a 'molecule' of emotional 'atoms'.

Well, they tend to control US with emotion. Like we rule our animals, they rule us. If you think our chickens and bunnies (or any animals) can overthrow humans, how far would this go before all the animals are slaughtered? When was the last time they failed to cut down a forest because the animals kicked the people with chainsaws out? How come no God showed up to save the animals? Come on, wishful-thinking is fine, but what chance do you REALLY think we have against technology that makes us look like neanderthal cave men at best? Do you think ancient chinese warriors could destroy a single battle tank, taking their entire army?

And, if they are friendly? Then I won't be inclined to do anything except greet them and probably welcome them home or whatever.

Always ok to greet. People greet even their enemies as a "sign of respect". However, it seems idealistic and silly to even consider WINNING against 4th density beings, us being on 3rd density. This is NO DIFFERENT than all the herds of cows (what we are to grays) in the world trying to destroy humanity. Doesn't look like it will take more than 5 minutes to eliminate 90% of our livestocks. Remember how they slaughtered thousands of livestock because of ONE diseased animal? Was that really hard for us to do? Why do you think there's such a difference between THAT, and the possible conflict between us and any 4th density aliens? Hope for the best, but maybe wise to be ready for worst? "Worst" is subjective, but let's say death is the "bad" thing for us, in which case "worst" is our total annihilation within a period of about... oh 2.7 seconds? One huge frequency wave discharge and the entire planet is dead. Big microwave weapon from outer reaches of the solar system... they won't have to even show up and say hello first!

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Really, the whole "flying around and blasting people with lasers" is a bit star warry. Outdated, overrated!

If WE, at our tiny in comparison level of technology have NUKES, what kind of WMD's would you think aliens have? Maybe we should ask the grays to eliminate all their WMD programs, or else we'll show up and liberate them from their oppressive leader! That'll really confuse them, and while they're hopelessly confused, we throw lots of matchsticks at their eyes to blind them, and then we run away giggling. I see it all happening now...

So once again, one powerful "frequency" weapon from space, and all life on Earth is dead in a second. We can do this on a town-level already.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Yes but look at terminatior...... machines arent immune to them... THEY created the machines.... When we get advanced enough to create a "warrior robot" nothing is stoping the greys from controlling them and making them our keepers. As in the "human police" just like the movie terminator 2, except they wont be killed off, they will be making sure we complete our slave chores for the day

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
Yes but look at terminatior...... machines arent immune to them... THEY created the machines.... When we get advanced enough to create a "warrior robot" nothing is stoping the greys from controlling them and making them our keepers. As in the "human police" just like the movie terminator 2, except they wont be killed off, they will be making sure we complete our slave chores for the day

[Edited on 11-3-2004 by porschedrifter]

So, one day we create warrior robots that will be taken over and controlled by the grays and told to control us? Let me get this straight...

The Lizards created cybergenetic probes that they directly control by telepathy, and those cybergenetic probes (grays) took over "warrior robots" which were created by humans, and then teh grays commanded the warrior robots to take over and rule humans, who were already under control of the grays and lizards in the FIRST PLACE... ahhh I'm seeing circles!

Besides, there is no difference between technology and biology at higher levels! Humans are just high-tech robots anyway.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
There is a way to freedom.
and im not worried about my fleshy body
it has to go sooner or later

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
once you are liberated you will be free

now how are u going to get there?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   

once you are liberated you will be free

now how are u going to get there?

Through knowledge... there is no other way. You only take you consciousness with you after death, nothing else. Truth sets you free, as illusions/lies keep you chained and controlled by those unseen forces that DO have the truth, and therefore the power.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Maybe watcheroftheskies and EarthSister can combine their power crystals to make Crystal Ultra Megazord X and we can all send them positive energies to energize their Sword of Silliness and their Shield of Cult Propaganda!

*waits for action figures*

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
maybe preest can get together with little sister mary elephant and touch the little children in there day care as the live gratuitously off the ritualistic high they recieve from this aliester crowley style of abuse..

why dont you try adding something significant to the thread instead of child like ridicule

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join