It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's defeat is a victory for racism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
www.nysun.com...

In a speech at the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People's annual convention in Cincinnati, Mr. Paterson also suggested that the defeat of Senator Obama by Senator McCain in the presidential contest would be a victory for racism.

I wonder if Governor Paterson (the accidental governor) would proclaim racism defeated if Obama wins? I doubt it.

In other words...A vote against Obama is a vote for racism. Just as any criticism of Obama is viewed as racism.

Stuff like this will ultimately lead, to the defeat of the messiah, Barack Obama.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
It seems to me that the only ones really talking about racism in this campaign are Democrats.
I don't get it. I though Republicans were the only ones that could be racists??

(the last line was meant as sarcasm)

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
If Barack Obama loses the election, it will be because of bigoted, loudmouths like governor Paterson, Reverend Wright, and his wife michelle, not racism. His supporters are truly his worst enemies. They reveal more about the true Barack Obama than any paid GOP staffer ever could.

When a candidate cannot be criticized, examined, or placed in anything other than a favorable light without the 'Race Card" being played, something is wrong with that candidate. Political correctness has it's place, but it was never intended to be used as a tool to silence one's opposition.

[edit on 18-7-2008 by LLoyd45]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45
If Barack Obama loses the election, it will be because of bigoted, loudmouths like govern Paterson, Reverend Wright, and his wife michelle, not racism.

Well, you got it half right with that statement. It will be because of characters like those you mentioned. However, it will be THEIR racism that does it.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Because we suffer the idle bigotry of the MSM, we should expect nothing more than these type of abberrant observences

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This is like a confederate circle-jerk....

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
It's all about priorities.
Racism is so old school, if he loses it is because this country has a lot more serious problems that need fixing and racism is low on the totem pole.

top topics

join