It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking UFO News! - Stephenville, Texas Radar Report

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
So, what does everyone truly think occured in Stephenvile?

Extraterrestrial UFO?
Military UFO?
Swamp gas?
Weather Ballon?
10 F-16s?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
10 F-16s and Extraterrestrial UFOs

The little details that would fit the puzzle together I don't know...

[edit on 11-7-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I for one think there's more to this (as usual) than the official story and am really looking forward to Larry King tonight...my gut says it was extra terrestrials and they went to crawford ranch to take the President back to planet Duh.

But that's just my opinion.

spiderj

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It says "Sunday: UFO Hunters" on the web site. Is it on tonight?

Any way people outside the US can see this?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

So, what does everyone truly think occured in Stephenvile?

A mile-long metallic object hovering in the sky? Sounds like swamp gas to me!
No really, in all seriousness this is one of the best cases we have. Thumbs up to MUFON for blowing the lid off this one.

It's already a highly convincing case and I believe there's more to come out... a lot more.

As for what it was, I really don't know. I suppose it could have been a top-secret military aircraft but that solution leaves us with more questions than answers.

One point that cannot be overstated is that in a post 9/11 world, whatever this was, it traveled into restricted airspace near Bush's ranch. You just can't ignore that part, no matter who owned the object.

Exactly. Someone, somewhere must have known exactly what the object was, where it was from and what its intentions were.

And if they didn't... it makes me shudder. Very worrying if true.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mirageofdeceit

Someone correct me if I'm wrong But I think it's larry king stephenville tonight and ufo hunters has their own program on it on sunday.

spiderj

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I am very pleased to finally see something substantial since the wave of new "trolls" joined ATS. I do feel that even though this is great news that it will be largely ignored by the masses due to so many woes plaguing our society today. Growing fuel costs, war, job loss, credit crunch, etc. It will probably get minimal coverage then be swept under the rug by the msm if they cover it at all.

Starred and flagged

[edit on 11-7-2008 by AvidWatcher]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
reply to post by mirageofdeceit

Someone correct me if I'm wrong But I think it's larry king stephenville tonight and ufo hunters has their own program on it on sunday.

spiderj

I sure hope that's the case. I would like to see the full hour devoted to Ricky Sorrells and Angelia Joiner. Really blow the lid off of this BS.

But I think the show on Sunday is just a repeat of tonight's show.

[edit on 11-7-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I just spoke on the phone with Ricky Sorrells. He said he will be live on the show tonight.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Great find...This is the kind of hard core evidence that brings out the MIB and disinfo guru's....Keep this one going guys.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Ufo Reality I thank you for the investigations you do to get the truth out however, I want to say after you had your talk I hope that we don't find out that this show is pulled tonight now that he knows its going to be on.

With so many of us telling of UFO's and Aliens and being treated unfairly I will say I am glad the skeptics will in a way be put in there place and the skeptics that make a living off of this find themself crawling under a rock.

A lot can happen in the next 2 hrs. and 15 min. before King comes on so it ain't over until its over.

For myself this really isn't all that exciting because I live it..... but waiting for the ice cream truck,..... now that's exciting. I still have that kid in me

Congrats to all that needed this in there life!

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Nah, nothing will happen. Karl Lewis seems like a reasonable guy. I just wanted to make him aware of the fact that they aren't getting away with their lies...and perhaps he'll watch it tonight

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
I just spoke on the phone with Ricky Sorrells. He said he will be live on the show tonight.

Woo Hoo That's GREAT news!

I def. will be recording this one.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I hope someone puts the show on video here. Not everyone gets cable. And also there is sure to be a lot of overseas interest.

Thanks to all that are doing so much to get this "out there". :up"

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Your probably right and I do hope he watches it.

I see this as one step forward now the beings hmmmmm this might be a little harder, I'll do what I can.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by alien_soul
MOD

" I feel sure that the debunkers are even now beating their heads against the wall in an effort to find something to use, but it would seem that for once, they may not have their way in screaming fake till everyone turns away from the evidence. And as a community, we cannot let this just go away."

)
)
)

I think this time no one call it flares and make those feel like stupid who really witness it ..let me tell you mu uncle here in usa witness this ufo sighting too

but still i dnt find this news in main stream media whats going on cover up .........or media black out?????

Why do you say "here in USA" in this post but in the post just before this, you say "here in the UK". On top of that, you obviously don't speak English as a first language.

Where are you from?

Not that it matters at all, it's just weird that you have claimed to be from two completely different continents in the space of one post.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I'm not sure if anybody has asked this question before, but with what we DO know about military aviation, why would any military need an aircraft of such immensity?
We can deliver death with the size A/C we already fly.
I think most of us know the answer.
It ain't ours.
Great thread s&f

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Maybe the object showing up so close to the Crawford ranch was a simple message. (construed as you see fit)

(too bad it wasn't one of those giant laser ships from ID4)

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
And without a transponder!!!! For sure that knowledge alone brings up red flags. They have to know about what's going on.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
starred and flagged. absolutely the best thread yet. heavy clout!
god job OP.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join