It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking UFO News! - Stephenville, Texas Radar Report

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
At last some hard evidence from an credible source.We are getting closer an closer to the truth.Either these things are ours or not.Star and flag for ya great job. Gratz on the grandson.Nick is a great name happens to be mine as well

[edit on 11-7-2008 by Tricky63]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by anyone

I agree completely!!
I've been on more than one miltary flight and have been diverted for an IFF (identification, friend or foe) ceasing to operate.
Trust me, they always know.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Excellent news!
One has to use this momentum to continue to push forward and press, but i have that annoying feeling again that the military brass is going to tighten the vice on the MSM heads and any further reporting of these said facts.

I will continue to hope that some inspiring event will transpire soon, so that it could completely screw the plans of the pathetic handful of individuals that hate us and hope we suffer before they throw us into their shredder.

Keep fighting the good fight. Up with the love.

starred and flagged.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Star & flag spacevister and a great find. dowloaded to my comp.
We have two choices here
a] not of this earth

b] from this earth
How soon will we know???

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by angelc01

Either of these is startling news. Sure, ET looking up the prez while passing through is really big. And a lot of us would welcome some (dis)closure on the whole nagging question.

But if this is a government vehicle, the tech involved raises serious question about how much I spend at the pump and how high my electric bill has become.

So either way, this is news that really must be taken seriously and pursued with everything that can be brought to bear.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Awesome thread, I have been following this radar data since Angela Joiner first dropped the hint at the start of April. She mentioned they were so close to a major breakthrough but the silence made my trust waiver. I should never have doubted

I can't wait to see this Larry King story, I hope someone can post it or link it here.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Anyone knows how to read the "UFO charts?" Strange stuff . . ,

He knows that it's the 7th hour, so he decides to go invisible for 7 minutes and resumes exactly at 98.2 longitude. He's hardly moving. Later, at 7:32, he accelerates to 532 mph. The difference between 732 and 532 is exactly 200. He is off radar for a very short time and resumes axactly at 31.75 latitude.

edit: Aha. 7 minutes invisible in the 7th hour means 7 x 7 = 49. That's why he decelerated back to 49 mph from 532 mph.

If he is in the 7th hour and goes invisible for 7 minutes, then he signals 77. He is asking about the Flight 77 that supposedly missed the Pentagon and dissapeared -- as the 9/11 conspirators claim. Flight 77, 7 years after.

Dude, they don't want you talk too much. Just stay real.

[edit on 7/11/2008 by stander]

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by stander

In ref. to the radar graph; does the distance between the dots represent anything, i.e. speed?
Is there something to be inferred there?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

THO I'm a "casual reader", and ufos are not really my favorite topic, I must admit that this report actually made me scratch my head. And tho 'common sense' drags me into skeptical mood, I feel we've actually stumbled upon something big. Feel the skepticism melding away... or at least some of it.

And about the size - is this object's size similar to size of object seen in infamous Battle of Los Angeles back in WW2 time?

Star, flag and digg for you!

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Heading towards Bush's ranch, pretty interesting. All these presidents have ranches right? I guess so they can invite over heads of state from other countries and perhaps planets?

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
THIS IS ON LARRY KING

All of you need to tune into CNN, since they are talking about this right now. If you can't catch it now, you should tune in at some other time.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Larry King live will be discussing this sighting tonight 8:00 CST.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
watching on Larry King now......really freaky
I quickly googled this and there have been numerous sightings
a cowboy is explaining his sighting interesting.
sno007

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

You are absolutely right on both counts and considering the seriousness of this situation and the way things are going we also must consider that both could be a reality. I sincerely hope that the earthbound theory is true so that the energy source used could be applied soon so our dependence on fossil fuel will be a thing of the past. Getting back to the exciting news on this event and the way and manner in which has come about, is most interesting to say the least.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Ricky did great!

Got all the details out and talked about the Lt. Col calling him.

This is a big step forward. Now the heat is on the military.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duby78

THO I'm a "casual reader", and ufos are not really my favorite topic, I must admit that this report actually made me scratch my head. And tho 'common sense' drags me into skeptical mood, I feel we've actually stumbled upon something big. Feel the skepticism melding away... or at least some of it.

And you sir, are just the type of person this kind of information is best suited to. The "true believers" don't need convincing of anything, and the "head in the sand skeptics" couldn't be convinced if they were run off the road by a UFO.

I too am highly skeptical of a great deal, though I have personally seen enough to convince me "something" is flying around. I'm NOT ready to jump on the "it has to be aliens" bandwagon, though I don't rule anything out either. I just keep looking for the truth.

Hopefully this will push the truth a little closer to the light.

Kudos to you for being willing to admit there might be something to this after all.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Those two guys discussing the data points seem to be really intelligent. Even they did not say to speculate and jump to conclusions despite doing hundreds of hours of analyzing. The fact that the data points match up with at least 4 witnesses accounts proves that something was there.

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Robert Powell seems very credible. The SETI gentleman , seth shostick(sp)
seems to be covering for the sighting. He is privately funded......has something to hide it seems...he even smiles when called out by the show. I think the sighting was real and too much evidence to just ignore it....
wow is all I can say.......we really are not alone......wow

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Robert Powell seems very credible. The SETI gentleman , seth shostick(sp)
seems to be covering for the sighting. He is privately funded......has something to hide it seems...he even smiles when called out by the show. I think the sighting was real and too much evidence to just ignore it....
wow is all I can say.......we really are not alone......wow

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join