It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

russian UFO crash site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
has anyone seen this video yet? i was on myspace and i noticed it in the cool new vids section and i cant tell if its real or not. so you tell me.
vids.myspace.com...

[edit on 6-7-2008 by matt_kev11]

[edit on 6-7-2008 by matt_kev11]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
i've never seen that one before.. but i think it's a fake, because they didn't keep their distance, they didn't have any equipment or preparation.. they didn't even scared.. as if UFOs crash everyday in Russia

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It has been posted and is either a fake or a sci-fi movie being filmed. A giveaway is more than one cameraman and the shots of the soldiers arriving in the truck.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Also the angle of the craft entering the ground is coming from the trees, wouldn't you expect it to be the other way around, where there is a gap in the foliage from craft entering. Also no disturbed earth around it. As if it went straight in to butter!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Jabejaha

I didn't have a problem with the angle of the damaged tree's as much as I did with the dirt around the craft.
The only way that this would be plausible would be if it was discovered long after the event. In other words, it had been there a while. That would explain the growth of trees, and the settling of dirt around the craft.
Also, lets keep in mind, that this craft was found and possibly 'set' to accept a camera crew. The dirt could have been packed prior to the arrival of the camera crew, to not display it's angle of impact.
A lot of if's. I know. But I like to go in with an open mind.
Has anyone seen where this event has been proven fake? I remember seeing it many years ago when it first aired, but haven't heard anything else until now.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Stanton Friedman commented on that video many years back. He wasn't going to claim it was real, nor that it was fake, until more study could be done. If I remember right, it wasn't for a film, it was submitted as an actual UFO footage released from the military after the cold war.

He and some other researchers I believe, were going to study things like the uniforms, patches on the uniforms, guns, vehicles, and many other things, to try and determine if this was real or fake.

I don't recall seeing a follow-up on this, would like to hear more about it.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Its an interesting piece of film I must say. And I can understand the things that people have already mentioned. Mainly that the camera could be part of the Russian army. That they set up to film the investigation. Which is why its filmed so well... But something else just doesnt feel right for some reason. Its as if the film looks modernish but is made to look older, if that makes any sense? And the way the soldiers are marching like they're on parade or something?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
There was a UFO Files made about that video called Russia's Roswell. On that show a video expert analyzed the film and said it was consistent of film that was used at that time. also so were the soldiers uniforms and the 2 plain clothes guys with the soldiers are KGB agents.

I also read on line that several of the doctors involved with that crash died on the same day all of brain hemmeraging.

Video link

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
This might be of interest:

The Secret KGB UFO Files, The Russian Crash of 1969

The details of a Russian Crash on or about 1969 are sketchy and somewhat suspect. This case comes from the so-called "Secret KGB Files," which were reportedly smuggled out of the former Soviet Union. Reportedly, $10,000 was paid for the information. The details of these secret files were first offered to the general public on 9-13-98 as part of a TNT special titled "The Secret UFO Files of the KGB." The show featured extraordinary film and still photographs of the UFO recovery, and also a portion of autopsy film on part of an alien body.

The event itself, according to the files, occurred in the state of Sverdlovsky, which was formerly Yekatrinburg of the USSR. The crash story follows a familiar pattern normally associated with this type of report. The fiery crash of an unknown object occurred in March 1969. The site was secured by the Russian military, and one dead alien was found in the wreckage. The remains of the craft and alien were brought to a secure location, and the alien body was autopsied. Both still and moving pictures were taken of the craft, its retrieval, and the alien autopsy. The autopsy shows only an alien torso and arm. From the size of the body parts, the alien would have been an extremely small being.

www.ufocasebook.com...

top topics

join