It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project 'Blank Slate'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Here's a fairly shocking bit of information if true.Here's another one of those 'ultra black' projects that are rumored, that mainly utilize derivatives of extra terrestrial technology.Apparently this BST or 'blank slate technology' is a type of time travel utilizing some principles of quantum physics and other extremely advanced disciplines.It allows for the "altering of time at certain concentrated points in the time stream called casual energy" or "event strings".Thus allowing whoever possess this technology to go back and change any undesired timestream,directing it in a better direction and effectively make and civilization who possess it undefeatable.The following is some information I found about 'blank slate',and after reading some reports of this technology I have a few questions.

According to Daniel Salter another whistleblower with long military service which included a period in the National Reconnaissance Office, extraterrestrial related issues drive human-extraterrestrial cooperation in a clandestine organization in the National Security Agency called the Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization (ACIO). [56] According to leaked information from an alleged whistleblower on a popular website called the Wingmakers, information which Salter affirms to be accurate, ACIO is cooperating with a consortium of extraterrestrials to develop sophisticated time travel technologies for future extraterrestrial threats. [57] According to the Wingmakers website:
Blank Slate Technology or BST … is a form of time travel that enables the re-write of history at what are called intervention points. Intervention points are the causal energy centers that create a major event like the break-up of the Soviet Union or the NASA space program. BST is the most advanced technology and clearly anyone who is in possession of BST, can defend themselves against any aggressor. It is, as Fifteen [leader of the Labyrinth] was fond of saying, the freedom key. Remember that the ACIO was the primary interface with extraterrestrial technologies and how to adapt them into mainstream society as well as military applications. We were exposed to extraterrestrials and knew of their agenda. Some of these extraterrestrials scared the hell out of the ACIO. [58]

Exopolitics
This certainly is an interesting story none the less,and should certainly warrant more research as the ramifications of such a device are enormous.I mean again,why would someone perpetrate such an irrelevant hoax?Other well known stories seem to circumstantially collaborate BST such as;The Philadelphia Experiment and Montauk.With the Philadelphia Experiment supposedly experimenting in multi-dimensional travel and teleportation and Montauk Island reportedly engaging in time travel projects.

Excerpts of Interview:
Sarah: "Tell me about Fifteen. What's he like?"

Dr. Neruda: "Fifteen is a genius of unparalleled intelligence and knowledge. He's the leader of the Labyrinth Group and has been since its inception in 1963. He was only twenty-two years old when he joined the ACIO in 1956. I think he was discovered early enough before he had a chance to establish a reputation in academic circles. He was a renegade genius who wanted to build computers that would be powerful enough to time travel. Can you imagine how a goal like that -- in the mid-1950s -- must have sounded to his professors?

"Needless to say, he was not taken seriously, and was essentially told to get in line with academic protocols and perform serious research. Fifteen came to the ACIO through an alliance it had with Bell Labs. Somehow Bell Labs heard about his genius and hired him, but he quickly out-paced their research agenda and wanted to apply his vision of time travel."

Sarah: "Why was he so interested in time travel?"

Dr. Neruda: "No one is absolutely sure. And his reasons may have changed over time. The accepted purpose was to develop Blank Slate Technology or BST. BST is a form of time travel that enables the re-write of history at what are called intervention points. Intervention points are the causal energy centers that create a major event like the break-up of the Soviet Union or the NASA space program.

"BST is the most advanced technology and clearly anyone who is in possession of BST, can defend themselves against any aggressor. It is, as Fifteen was fond of saying, the freedom key. Remember that the ACIO was the primary interface with extraterrestrial technologies and how to adapt them into mainstream society as well as military applications. We were exposed to ETs and knew of their agenda. Some of these ETs scared the hell out of the ACIO."We now have witness conformation of a secret alien-government 'exchange program'.Brings to question what for what,or WHO for what.
GLP

1.Is there possible collaborating evidence?:
Excerpt from another interview

A: Backward.
Q: (RS) Yes! I am interested in the propulsion systems of UFOs, the only way that I can perceive travelling the long distances involved in interstellar space is to have what is called a "space/time" machine. We cannot move the enormous distances unless you can fold, somehow, time and space. You cannot fold space unless you join it and fold time. You cannot have interstellar travel unless you have a space/time machine. But, a space/time machine means to also have the ability to move forward and backward in time, to manipulate time.
(L) Yes, you would have to cross distances and simultaneously move backward through time so that you would end up arriving wherever you are going essentially at the same moment that you left.
(RS) That is why I asked whether we can use anti-matter as a propulsion, because it would be repulsive in the right direction. The second question whether, when we use anti- matter, we would move backward in time. Because, some of those objects, you see them moving, and they can be moving in space but not in time, or they could be moving in time but not in space. If you see a UFO, it does not mean that it is in our time. It could be in a completely different time.
Labyrinth and the Advance contact Intelligence Organization is by no means ********.

15 is his security clearance which at the time was the highest clearance od the NSA.

What they work with and are known for are the Grids and contact with ET worlds getting information on the coming events of 2012 and after.

Another thing is the Manifest Production Observership of a Light Encoded Reality Matrix. Unless you have the whole recipe to do MPO LERM the # will not work.

And anyone that uses the **** better be under control because this is very dangerous.
Another source confirming extraterrestrial time travel capabilities and technology.

Q: (RS) So, when they travel from 4th to 3rd, they change the units. That is precisely what is in the article in the journal! [Holds up book.] This is published in the Ukraine, [turns to page and displays diagrams and equations] this is the experiment to test anti-gravity. There is a two mile long tunnel which is a vacuum inside. They suck the air out. The first measure is to shoot photons to identify, at the end of the two mile tunnel, the no gravity point. The second measure is to shoot a neutron, and we know that a neutron is attractive. So, after two miles, the energy is very, very low. So, there is no gravitational effect when the neutron hits the point. Then, the third step is to shoot an anti-neutron at the same time and see what happens. This experiment will resolve this issue that this board has answered very scientifically. We call it the gravity of anti-particles because we don't know. It can be down... Einstein predicts this as attractive as a neutron, anti-matter and matter have the same gravitational attraction. That's what Einstein says. But, when Einstein's theory was proposed, in 1915, anti-matter wasn't discovered until 50 years later. If now, theoretically, the only way a particle, in our theory, can go up, can have lift, is if time is reversed. There is no other possibility. So, if this experiment is correct, then the space/time machine is absolutely a consequence and can be tested in a laboratory. You can have a particle moving backward and forward in time. [Displays new diagram.] This is the other experiment which is, in this case, is done by putting a particle which is neutral and subjecting it to... since we don't have a bunch of anti-matter - ideally we would have a pellet of matter and replace it with anti-matter - we don't have a pellet of anti-matter, at this point, there are ways to do it though and it can be measured as to which way it moves, up or down. Now, the question of the units, it is very important, a fundamental question, because, say, you are outside a UFO, and you see the UFO as big as a car, say, and people go inside and report this enormous interior. There is no other way to do this than by changing the unit. What is for us one inch, that unit is completely different inside. For us the unit is the same along the three directions. Now, if you are inside, they can have different units in different directions. This means that if you are outside a cube, and you go inside, the shape, not only the dimensions but the shape even, can be different.

Dr. Michael Malin is an associate professor of planetary sciences at Arizona State University; he wrote his doctoral thesis on the computer analysis of spacecraft images beamed back from Mars. He was at JPL for four years and he's worked with the special effects people at LucasFilm. He works under various government grants at ASU, and a recent experiment he devised has just ...

[edit on 7/3/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Dr. Michael Malin is an associate professor of planetary sciences at Arizona State University; he wrote his doctoral thesis on the computer analysis of spacecraft images beamed back from Mars. He was at JPL for four years and he's worked with the special effects people at LucasFilm. He works under various government grants at ASU, and a recent experiment he devised has just been accepted for a future Shuttle launch. A friend of mine who is the science editor at National Geographic and who has researched and written many cover stories on the Universe, the Space Shuttle, etc., had spoken to Malin before and once told me, "If Malin says it, you can believe it."
Witness credibility?More collaboration and credibility:

the tachyon system would kick in to make the hyper leap), and the distance a ship would have traveled at that point, were within 20 percent of his own calculations determined through the use of complex acceleration formulas. Froning told me, "If what this Meier is saying is just a hoax, he's being cued by some very knowledgeable scientists. I've only discussed this Meier case with scientists who are fairly open-minded about interstellar flight, but I'll tell you, the majority of them think it's credible and agree at least part..

So with the mentions of time having to be altered for this FTL technology to work as mentioned above, it can be inferred that a total alteration of a time stream is possible in my opinion.

Three strategic thrusts that crosscut the Grand Challenges have been established:
*Information science and technology enabling predictive science
*Experimental science focused on materials for the future
*Fundamental forensic science for nuclear, biological, and chemical threats.
Supporting these thrusts, the Laboratory is pursuing a new experimental signature facility, (MaRIE, to study matter-radiation interactions in extreme environments) and building a petaflop supercomputing facility, Roadrunner.

Here are some more interesting facts about the US's top science labs goals that I highlighted.Now by no means is this saying they are working on time travel,but it certainly leaves the possibility open that a entity like Los Alamos National Labs would be interested in it and could be already working on principles in the area of time travel and other extremely advanced physics challenges.I am by no means stating any of this information collaborates BST,but rather pointing out some interesting information,it is up YOU the reader to make up your own mind.
More....The Lab's scientific challenges extend from its underlying scientific capabilities, as follows:
*Fundamental understanding of materials and their dynamic response.
*An understanding of the universe beyond the standard model: stellar formation, cosmology, dark energy, dark matter .
*High-temperature superconductivity from 5f electrons for energy efficiency and support of actinide sciences.
(Possibly leading to new forms of energy,also utilizes 'heavy' elements such as Uranium and other radioactive elements)

The actinoid (according to IUPAC terminology) (previously actinide) series encompasses the 15 chemical elements that lie between actinium and lawrencium included on the periodic table, with atomic numbers 89 - 103.[1] [2] The actinoid series derives its name from the first element in the series, actinium, and ultimately from the Greek ακτις (aktis), "ray," reflecting the elements' radioactivity.

Wikipedia/Actinoid

*Carbon-neutral fuel cycle, from energy efficiency to carbon sequestration to the administration's new Global Nuclear Energy Program initiative.
*Complex natural systems and how to make system-level predictions, for example, at the intersection of energy, environment, and life sciences .
LANL has an overarching commitment to the national interest, and the nation needs LAN's proven scientific capabilities to address current and future security needs. We continue to carry out our commitments with disciplined execution so that we can deliver successful outcomes and products as a result of our innovation, ultimately serving the nation at the highest possible level.

Could this system be using some kind of theoretical negative mass tachyons?

Merka..
Los Alamos

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Part 2:
2.Has this 'blank slate' option already been used?:

EVENT STRINGS

Before you read further, ask yourself the following question:

"Did I - on my own merits - arrive at this position of reading these words I now read?"

Think carefully. Remember the string of events that led you to this very place in time.

Remember how you found this disc and then this specific page? It was not an accident. It was an orchestrated event-string. Event-strings are engineered from multiple sets of consciousness, and thus, the answer to the question posed above is, "no". It was not on your own merits, but in cooperation with other forms of consciousness that you are here now.
That above statement brings a interesting but possibly frightening question up.How would we know if our time line has been changed?
It could have been changed multiple times and us not be aware of it due to physical constants of our dimension(laws of physics).This project has another source of collaboration;my old source I have spoken of before.Even I consider the following statement he told me as highly speculative,meaning I would have to have physical evidence to believe the claim that 'blank slate' has been implimented.With my source saying that 'blank slate' has been used at least once(sometime around 1999-2000) to avert a NEO collision.
GLP

3.Is this 'blank slate' technology possible by today's physics understanding?:]/i]

But there is help. Looking beyond existing theoretical Physics, engineers decided to use compute algorithms to model multidimensional phenomenon. It is possible for a computer to model multidimensional phenomenon in a three dimensional media. The biggest problem is our vision and perception (of all humans) is restricted to three dimensions. We cannot even see the fourth or time dimension. But the problem can be solved by complex algorithmic approaches. Then there are more problems. Our computing technologies are backdated too. The fastest super computers fail to model real multidimensional models. Smart algorithms can be used to avoid the “outdated” computing environment. But that is a lot of pressure on the computer algorithm generators. They are trying to make up what Physicists failed to deliver.

Biggest problem with conventional Physics is that it is based on three, at best four dimensions. It fails to understand the multidimensional perspective of advanced science and engineering. The biggest problem is that traditional engineering is based on completely outdated traditional Physics. The traditional Physics moved very little in the last fifty years and there lies the biggest problem of the UFO bashers. They just cannot look beyond the large wall they created for themselves. If Newton was alive today, he will remind us that every Physicist pick pebbles on the sea shore and we are still no where compared to the multidimensional nature of parallel universes and the concept of bending time and space.

IndiaDaily

Some interpretations of time travel also suggest that an attempt to travel backwards in time might take one to a parallel universe whose history could begin to diverge from the traveler's original history after the moment the traveler arrived in the past.

This theory would contradict the 'blank slate' theory:Researchers speculate that time travel can occur within a kind of feedback loop where backwards movement is possible, but only in a way that is "complementary" to the present.
In other words, you can pop back in time and have a look around, but you cannot do anything that will alter the present you left behind.
The new model, which uses the laws of quantum mechanics, gets rid of the famous paradox surrounding time travel.

BBC

Paper by Stephen Hawking that could support 'blank slate'.:

Instead, the universe has every single possible history,each with its own probability. There must be a possible history in which there is a lasting peace in the Middle East, though maybe the probability is low.
In some histories space-time will be so warped, that objects like rockets will be able to travel into their pasts. But each history is complete and self contained, describing not only the curved space-time, but also the objects in it. So a rocket can not transfer to another alternative history, when it comes round again. It is still in the same history, which has to be self consistent. Thus, despite what Deutsch claims, I think the sum over histories idea, supports the consistent histories hypothesis, rather than the alternative histories idea.
Alternate Reality Universe

It thus seems that we are stuck with the consistent histories picture. However, this need not involve problems with determinism or free will, if the probabilities are very small, for histories in which space-time is so warped, that time travel is possible over a macroscopic region. This is what I call, the Chronology Protection Conjecture: the laws of physics conspire to prevent time travel, on a macroscopic scale.
Multiple Reality Universe

It seems that what happens, is that when space-time gets warped almost enough to allow travel into the past, virtual particles can almost become real particles, following closed trajectories. The density of the virtual particles, and their energy, become very large. This means that the probability of these histories is very low. Thus it seems there may be a Chronology Protection Agency at work, making the world safe for historians. But this subject of space and time warps is still in its infancy. According to string theory, which is our best hope of uniting General Relativity and Quantum Theory, into a Theory of Everything, space-time ought to have ten dimensions, not just the four that we experience. The idea is that six of these ten dimensions are curled up into a space so small, that we don't notice them. On the other hand, the remaining four directions are fairly flat, and are what we call space-time. If this picture is correct, it might be possible to arrange that the four flat directions got mixed up with the six highly curved or warped directions. What this would give rise to, we don't yet know. But it opens exciting possibilities.

The conclusion of this lecture is that rapid space-travel, or travel back in time, can't be ruled out, according to our present understanding. They would cause great logical problems, so let's hope there's a Chronology Protection Law, to prevent people going back, and killing our parents. But science fiction fans need not lose heart. There's hope in string theory.

Since we haven't cracked time travel yet, I have run out of time. Thank you for listening.
continued........

posted on Jul, 3 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hawking.org

The general theory of relativity extends the special theory to cover gravity, illustrating it in terms of curvature in spacetime caused by mass-energy and the flow of momentum. General relativity describes the universe under a system of field equations, and there exist solutions to these equations that permit what are called "closed time-like curves," and hence time travel into the past.[9]The first of these was proposed by Kurt Gödel, a solution known as the Gödel metric, but his (and many others') example requires the universe to have physical characteristics that it does not appear to have.[9] Whether general relativity forbids closed time-like curves for all realistic conditions is unknown .
We obviously don't yet know enough about physics(at least publically) to definitely answer one way or another.However are current understanding of physics conceives and allows it.
Wikipedia

Whats my opinion?:
All this is circumstantial evidence with no physical proof and the answers I came up with could not be truly answered without physical proof.It still may be possible that these reports are true and defiantly warrant further investigation.It is mentioned by the more credible of 'abductees' and obviously is serious if true as we would all experience loss of reality and free will as a whole.I don't know if this is actual information or not, but believe it is possible.Lets hope if it's true then it is used responsibly,if it's not true then we nothing to worry about.Of course some believe it is a hoax,but I don't think there is credible evidence either way.I now leave this thread open to discussion,thanks.

Sources:
*Wikipedia
*Hawking.org
*BBC
*IndiaDaily
*GLP
*Bielek..
*Merka..
*Wikipedia/Actinoid
*Los Alamos

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
So exactly how can you manipulate a property of sensory perception speed and recording in the mind to alter the physical universe.

Seriously.

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
It is simple really,you just over ride individual perception by changing what they percieved.Example,say I go back in time and never make this thread............then you never respond and thus you never perceived asking me your question

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Wouldn't that be relative to your consciousness though, not mine?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
This concept violates "Laws" of physics.

Consider the conservation of energy: The Copenhagen interpretation of Quantum Mechanics which is the most accepted and is the interpretation which allows for bifurcation of universes. Is guilty of violating this rule itself. When a choice is made and a new universe springs into existence, where does the mass and energy come from?

I have to think that this is some kind of disinformation campaign for the atomic age. Surely the greatest minds of physics never bought into this?

OK, lets accept it, for the sake of argument. Now I have instantiated all this new mass and energy. Now you come along and play with the time string thingy and poof! Universes cease to exist.

Where does the energy and mass go? The notion that the ultimate in physics would reduce all of existence to manipulable data seems like a bad joke to me. The highest evolution of physics is that there is no physics. That is not even good SciFi.

Now if you tell me that the universes all still exist and always did, then the locus of the individual traveler's consciousness is all that ever changes, and so nothing changes for the rest of humanity. We remain on our timeline, and only the traveler experiences change. This is not a very effective tool.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Cyberbian]

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Cyberbian]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I dont know the answer to this,but I can give you my opinion.

I believe that the Universe is infinite mass and thus infinite energy(this theory has been put forth before)So I believe that due to that you do not destroy or create matter/energy since there is infinite mass to begin with.So you don't violate the law of conservation of energy and matter.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Masisoar

No,since all conscious observers observe the same core reality if that core reality is changed than everyones observation of that core reality is changed.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Someone on '___'s is seeing things, however the sober one doesn't - who is seeing the physical universe better? How do you know which is?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
But everyone sees the same thing,they just interpret it diffrenttly.The guy on acid while sober see's a house,the guy who's sober sees s house...............go back in time and make sure that house is never built than neither one of them see the house.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
The source for the Dr. Neruda stories comes from

www.wingmakers.com...

The story is "Ancient Arrow Project."

It is fictional, as far as names, places, etc.

Majority of the Wingmaker, Lyricus and now Event Temples material is allegorical, to make people think and expand their horizons.

You have to read the whole story in order for it to kind of make sense. Then also read the Neruda interviews.

Then feel free to read the Chamber poetry or check out the chamber artwork.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Yea,I read it but there are other independent sources that claim BST,it is possible that the 'fictional story' is disinfo imo.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
You have to dig through all the Wingmaker site, including the extra interviews and the material creator James interviews.

James says

I refer to it as a mythology only because I must convey -- in good conscience -- that the material is not completely factual.

Question 8: If the WingMakers story is both truth and fiction, how are we to discern which is which? If the identity of the WingMakers is quite authentic (i.e. true), how can it also be myth (i.e. fiction)?

Buddha stated: "All reality is a myth. Myth becomes ever nearer to reality." The quality of one's discernment is proportional to their ability to accelerate their movement to the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness. A system of philosophy like the WingMakers requires a high-level of discernment, and it is therefore teaching on multiple levels simultaneously by intermixing truth and fiction.

This material is not meant for the weak of mind or lazy of heart. It is extremely challenging on many different levels, discernment being one of them. There is a significant amount of information encoded into the art and music that bypasses the conscious mind. In this way, discernment is not required. However, the Ancient Arrow Project story is indeed fiction based on acquired insight of factual scenarios.

www.wingmakers.com...

Question 1 -- Am I correct in believing that the events and technologies as depicted in the Ancient Arrow story are correct, whilst the names, places, organisations, photo's and artifacts are fictitious/mythological? I assume that the factual aspects of the story were obtained by yourself through a form of RV?

You are correct on both accounts.

www.wingmakers.com...

Question 15 -- Why the secrecy regarding your whereabouts and identity? I know that you want the material to take precedence over a possible 'messiah' figure. Are you concerned about the CIA, FBI, NSA, MJ12, MI6, Illuminati, Bilderberg's, whoever etc tracking you down?

There are several groups who are presently aware of my existence on earth. For the most part, my work will only appear to them as adding to the misinformation programs that they've already erected. To most secret organizations, the more that is written about them that is divergent from previously held notions, the better. It is this very divergence that creates and perpetuates the uncertainty and stirs the murkiness in which they remain suitably concealed from the public's eye.

This was purposeful on my part because it would be relatively easy for certain groups to find me, and if they chose, compromise my mission. Thus, I have shared many truths about these organizations, knowing that these very truths are divergent from the established speculation and, ironically as it may seem, by this divergence, I am protected because WingMakers is perceived as a mythology and does not disclose hard evidence.

[edit on 7/6/2008 by Ceara]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Sounds like he was telling the truth,just changed sensitive info.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
But everyone sees the same thing,they just interpret it diffrenttly.The guy on acid while sober see's a house,the guy who's sober sees s house...............go back in time and make sure that house is never built than neither one of them see the house.

It's still all relative to that person.

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
This would not make us unbeatable. Just destroy the facility that houses the time travel equipment, or kill everyone involved, or smash the earth with an asteroid. Any surprise attack that leaves us without the ability to use the tech after-the-fact would do it.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Wow.. This is an incredibly insightful thread that has gotten very little attention. Perhaps there is something to it, which people overlook. Perhaps there is more to it than meets the eye. Perhaps we should question why our senses are relied upon to reveal some truth. Did I really hear that, do my eyes deceive me?
Seriously... really good thread, keep up the good work.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Perhaps on October 31/2008 the worlds reality changed, only some were graciously given memory. If all memory and conscienceness is removed this being only tempory then an intruder of vast destruction could only read darkness and assume there was no life energy. Then one could trigger memory codes to all and place the earth in a different time-line within the matrix that the human mind can exist. This is my feeling and experience of BST. It is to mask and protect not to steal the soul of memories or self. This was done with a higher energy of incredible love for the human condition. Now they will resort to another means to get the prize, but this will be done on a completely conscience level, I only know that love and truth can save you and me. I am no one special but have love and experienced a miracle, others around me have noticed nothing more then the brightness of the son and the moon.

<<   2 >>

join