It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project 'Blank Slate'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This thread has been well writen and well thought of.... I believe that this is the sort of research that deserves attention. So as soon as I finish making this comment Star and flagg to OP.

Everyone that has knowledge on this should post a reply.

My 2 cents

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberbian
Consider the conservation of energy: The Copenhagen interpretation of Quantum Mechanics which is the most accepted and is the interpretation which allows for bifurcation of universes. Is guilty of violating this rule itself. When a choice is made and a new universe springs into existence, where does the mass and energy come from?

I'll take a stab at this - consider that by changing the time line (by making a choice, bifurcating the universes), yes, a new reality springs forward. At the same time, the old time line ceases to exist. Mass and energy conserved (or better yet, recycled).

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Well I must admit the OP in this thread contained some errors, as I was still kinda' new to ATS at the time (I still am kind of,lol). But the information is good. I am glad to see this thread has not been forgotten. I welcome any additional comments.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Very thought provoking thread
I only skimmed through it for now as it is way to loud here to concentrate enough to have a decent read

Just a quick Q , did You fix the errors in the OP or can You please point them out before I get to read the text so I can minimalise the amount of BS that I will have to filter out
?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

re-write of history at what are called intervention points. Intervention points are the causal energy centers that create a major event like the break-up of the Soviet Union or the NASA space program.

Let me just stop you right here. Physics does not care about "major events" in world history. The causal relationship things have in the universe do not know about "the collapse of soviet Russia," all they know is "A leads to B, B leads to C, A is the cause of C." and you can regress from there to figure out what caused A, what caused what caused A, what caused what caused what caused A, etc.

So I'm going to have to call this story bunk.

Besides, if they have a BSM, why don't they go back in time and kill the whistleblower? And if that doesn't convince you that this story doesn't logically add up, then you can find about a billion other contradictions and inconsistencies in the movie "Terminator." So go watch that and try to figure out why they can't just send a machine back to the 1800's to kill Grandma Connor.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

The errors are nothing major, you will still be able to read it just fine.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Let me just stop you right here. Physics does not care about "major events" in world history. The causal relationship things have in the universe do not know about "the collapse of soviet Russia," all they know is "A leads to B, B leads to C, A is the cause of C." and you can regress from there to figure out what caused A, what caused what caused A, what caused what caused what caused A, etc.

Your right physics doesn't "care" about important points in the sense you used. But the more important and serious an event is the more energy associated with it is. It is like a wave function becoming singular. This is the natural flow of things, the more complex the more things involved and the more things involved the more ENERGY(on the quantum level we are nothing but sublight energy).

So I'm going to have to call this story bunk.

That is your right to do so.

Besides, if they have a BSM, why don't they go back in time and kill the whistleblower? And if that doesn't convince you that this story doesn't logically add up, then you can find about a billion other contradictions and inconsistencies in the movie "Terminator." So go watch that and try to figure out why they can't just send a machine back to the 1800's to kill Grandma Connor.

If you read the whole thing you would see that even the slightest thing changed can DRASITCALLY change everything. So the BST is only used if it is absolutely nessicary. So this also applies to going back and killing John Conners grandma (if you want to bring sci fi in to this).

[edit on 5/26/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
"Blank Slate" if someone wants to call it technology its up to them, as for me i look for what is and not for what is-not therefore my conclusion out of the experiences ive had is this;
Blank Slate is a form of travel within the mind- out of time and space since it can be bended there thought opening up this "world of thought" realm.

Lets say that this experience existed, what use would it have for this person whos able to recieve information from "ones own experiences" and "impressions" i call them others will give you and more while this all is before it actually happens in real time.
If one isn´t able to have a helping hand in this then its quite impossible id say-
as if i should say anything more its that for me this is to be a man having a human experience and i do not feel that i have to prove it to anyone since people are different within their own evolutionary process and this also has to be viewed as if one wants to look for it- its there.

“Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." ~Ronald Reagan

I thought i knew much before but life itself is really a living experience-
it has its good and bad parts since to surround you with those who hasn´t this understanding if i can call it that can sometimes be painful.

I can thus only speak of myself, and if i had to choose- this is life.

/I see

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Thank you for posting this!!!

I'm very interested but am short on time at the moment.

Will be back ASAP to comment further.

Toni

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Their goal is conquest, it is very simple - and they lure our immature minds with their advanced technology.

Those "time corridors" are gateways for extra-dimensional beings, who wish to invade and investigate our 3D universe.
edit on 24-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join