It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what has become of the disclosure project?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
He stepped on the toes of the MONEY...

Not acceptable in this field, it HAS to be selfless service.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

1. I made no assault against the believers of Meier. I only said HE has no credibility. You are the one getting upset.

- this is what you said in your post:

"Congress didn't listen, and the guy who organized it now sells tickets to a mountain retreat where they wave crystals, play songs, and try to summon UFOs while howling at the moon...(i.e. Dr. Greer went off the deep end, after believing every Tom, Dick, and Mary with an abduction story)....
Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of good witnesses that were involved with it, but also a lot of charlatans and nutjobs too, as it appears Dr. Greer had no filter. The response from officials was thus predictable....they weren't taken seriously."

- I said:
"I would trust Greer's 'filtering' system over that of some of his detractors anyday. "

- You said:

"Two words: Billy Meier "

- I asked what Meier has to do with anything to do with Greer's filtering system, or the Disclosure Project

- you dodged the question

2. Search my posts. You'll find that I've delved more deeply into the Meier case than almost any supporter, and have even had many correspondences with Mr. Horn. (his U.S. rep). I've spent many long hours reading his prophecies, looking at his photos, speaking with his people, etc. and debating his veracity. Edit: Likewise, Jrritzman has had EXTENSIVE experience in this case, probably more than most ATS members combined....

- so I searched your posts and I don't think either of you has done much research on the full Meier case at all. Pretty dismal in fact.

3. I'm sorry, but confirmed instances of past fakery certainly tarnish his credibility. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but lets make it an educated one, before resorting to rudeness... Thank you.

This thread was about the status of the Disclosure Project, which has NOTHING to do with Meier - and we are all baffled why on earth you even used it as an example of Greer's filtering system. Is this to be taken as an example of how accurate your much vaulted 'research' into either Meier or Greer is?

And YOU are the one who was rude in the first instance, in your comments about GREER "going off the deep end", "howling at the moon" etc. If I wanted to be rude to you, I would be saying things like - "I don't think much of super moderator status on ATS".

thank YOU!

Duncan

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
I clicked on the link to take a listen to the interview but the Apple plugin link crashed my Opera browser, but having read MrdDstrbr's summation of events transpired I would rather not hear their silly little show anyway.

You should still listen to it, as it is a good interview, and they did ask a lot of the tough questions that many of us have wanted Greer to answer for quite some time now.

But yeah, to wait till Greer leaves the show and then badmouth him for a full fifteen minutes, that is the most cowardly, despicable and disgusting thing I have ever heard an interviewer(s) do....

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
all one need do is listen to the latest Paracast episode to see how "far" off Greer is, and see the real motives.

[edit on 25-6-2008 by jritzmann]

Yeah, I listened to it - and the Paracast dudes came across as rude, shallow and thick.
They made themselves look stupid in my opinion. I reckon Greer deserves a gold star
for his patience in dealing with such rudeness, and such opinionated ignorance.

After listening to the full 'show', I don't think Greer is 'far' off the mark, and I think his motives are just fine.

Another one for my 'ignore' list ...

Duncan

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Wow, so I listened to the show and yes I fully agree with you. If they felt so angry and frustrated with the man, then why oh why did they not confront him? They said that they couldn't butt in on him, well they just didn't try hard enough, and it was often when Dr Greer was in the middle of a very interesting flow of conversation. I don't think they were really listening to him. When they did ask the 'tough questions' on him, I thought Dr Greer handled himself very well. In fact, if you want to know where the Disclosure Project and Dr Greer is currently at, then yes, do listen to this interview. But you certainly won't get a negative impression of him. He held himself eloquently and came out 'the victor' in my view. The interviewers came across as a couple of childish wisecracking ratbags. They are still cowards in my eyes. If they were so upset over the fact that there's no Alien Baby story, then how come they didn't confront him when they had the chance? They didn't even try to butt in when it was being discussed. They had the chance to call bs many times but they were gutless.

There are those who feel Dr Greer has lost his mind lately, that he's taken the Disclosure thing off track, and the Paracast interviewers even made a pathetic attempt to psychoanalyse Dr Greer stating childhood abandonment issues!!
Having not heard from Dr Greer in a while, I was pleasantly surprised that he came across as focused, poised and passionate as ever. He dealt with the issue of the perception of some of the technology he is disclosing as a bit 'out there', such as the idea of thought and telepathy as a communication and energy source. It's not mad at all, Ralph Ring speaks of a test where they operated an ARV via thought control. It's there on the Project Camelot website. Dr Greer, and many more of us, realise that we cannot sugarcoat some of the technologies for eventual public acceptance - this is how it is[/]i. It might seem weird and far-out but it's not weird and far-out to me, and I think Dr Greer said the same thing in the interview.

Kudos to Dr Greer, shame on the Paracast pretenders.

[edit on 30-6-2008 by RiotComing]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

That's a little judgemental of you if you're talking about Steven. Althought what you say is 1/2 truth, there's the other spiritual aspect.

Steve is just trying to deal in both plains, and that's not an easy task. It can cause confusion and disorientation. I'll just say the "path" isn't done until the last trumpet is blown.

Steven in his confusion is doing better than many that would think themselves awakened. Ahem!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

You should still listen to it, as it is a good interview, and they did ask a lot of the tough questions that many of us have wanted Greer to answer for quite some time now.

But yeah, to wait till Greer leaves the show and then badmouth him for a full fifteen minutes, that is the most cowardly, despicable and disgusting thing I have ever heard an interviewer(s) do....

The Paracast guys sounded like they were on drugs at the end. If you had headphones on during the end bits of Greer, you can hear one of them giggling, muttering, and making strange snorting noises.

I also checked out that article they referred to, which allegedly revealed all about Greer and his motives. The article is a hatchet-job on Greer, and relies on anecdotal gossip, and malicious hearsay for its worst dirt. The fact that this shallow slander is the best of the worst anyone has on Greer - says that that he has a clean nose.

I have had many dealings with Greer and his organisations - and I have found him and them all to be honest, professional and friendly - which is much more than I can say for his higher-profile detractors.

Paracast suck - after listening to their nonsense at the end, I now have no faith in their alleged 'investigation' into Romanek and any other cases they claim to have solved. They have no allegiance to either honesty, integrity or truthfullness - as evidenced by their bizarre antics during the last 15 minutes.

Duncan

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nexusmagazine
I have had many dealings with Greer and his organisations - and I have found him and them all to be honest, professional and friendly - which is much more than I can say for his higher-profile detractors.

If you've had a lot of personal dealings with Greer, I'd actually like to hear more about that. Lots of people on here love to trash him, but very few have actually met him or worked with him! Dave and Johnny would have done a Mix interview with him, but he cancelled that.......

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I just LOVE how people trash our show, based on the one episode where we bring on a charlatan, a fraud, and give him some hell.

There are so many of you who focus on those final 15 minutes, as if that were the whole show... I mean, seriously, you think that Greer has done anyone a favor? Ask Dr. Edgar Mitchell how he feels about Greer... many of the original Disclosure Project participants have since distanced themselves from Greer. Just ask some of the people he's claimed to have had extensive communications with... his stories are so full of holes, it's not funny. He makes ridiculous claims, invents nonsensical tall tales - did anyone actually listen to the shpiel about the alien baby left on the steps of the church?

And as far as his claims that "CSETI will be releasing images later this year", does anyone believe this? They've supposedly been taking extensive video and still images for what, over 14 years, and have yet to release a single compelling photo. They prohibit attendees of their camping trips to release or even show anyone any of the pictures or videos they might have taken, for no good reason. We asked him about this directly, and he danced around the question like Madonna dances around a pile of peanuts.

Anyone who has actually LISTENED to The Paracast knows that we're typically straight, serious and genuinely inquisitive about the topic. We have great conversations with so many guests, we attract folks like Jacques Vallee, Stanton Friedman, Richard Dolan, Leslie Kean, James Fox and so many others deeply immersed in serious research (and people like Kean have exactly the same sentiments about Greer as The Paracast), I'll put our show - and interview style - up against ANYONE doing paranormal radio. If I personally extend an episode 15 minutes, in order to vent after listening to a liar drone on for a couple of hours, well, I'll take that liberty. When those of you who criticize us decide to do a public show about these topics, using your real names, putting your own credibility on the line, then come and talk to me about how harsh we are. To those of us attacking our integrity and credibility - I love how easily you do that from behind a veil of anonymity, how DARE you toss around words like coward, "Internet balls" (as my buddy Ritzmann puts it) are beyond pathetic. I stand behind my statements, I think Greer is a con artist, and if you take the time to hunt down and study the CSETI tax/financial statements, well, they're fascinating reading. And they point to the likelihood that CSETI is in violation of federal tax-exemption regulations. If the IRS ever takes a good look at this, Greer is gonna be in a deep, hot pot of water - one of the more astute members of The Paracast forums did some digging, man, he's good.

And as far as the statement that those last 15 minutes were the most "cowardly, despicable and disgusting thing I have ever heard an interviewer(s) do....", here, watch this and get some perspective.

You want to believe in this fraud, go right ahead. I have no use for beliefs, it's knowledge and understanding that I seek, in spite of the difficulties of cutting through the jungle of BS in this field. I'll call 'em like I see them, and if you can't stand the intensity, then get out of the way.

dB

[edit on 30-6-2008 by davidbiedny]

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

I also believe Dr. Greer was probably warned away in one form or another!

I believe disclosure will never happen the way we imagine, I believe that when we officially find out about ET's it will be either a faked alien invasion, large-scale natural catastrophe or WW-III type scenario!

Pre-planned out by the elite and secret governments of the world!

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidbiedny
I just LOVE how people trash our show, based on the one episode where we bring on a charlatan, a fraud, and give him some hell.

There are so many of you who focus on those final 15 minutes, as if that were the whole show... I mean, seriously, you think that Greer has done anyone a favor?

You want to believe in this fraud, go right ahead. I have no use for beliefs, it's knowledge and understanding that I seek, in spite of the difficulties of cutting through the jungle of BS in this field. I'll call 'em like I see them, and if you can't stand the intensity, then get out of the way.

dB

Actions speak louder than words dude, and your actions during that last 15 minutes border on the bizarre. Honestly, was that the sound of drugs I could hear during the last 2 mins of Greer?
If you want to be taken seriously - then act and report in a manner that becomes you.

Your reliance on that Outside Magazine article on Greer speaks volumes to me - it says that I will never bother to take you guys seriously, and that I will NEVER rely on anything you claim to be even half true. Honestly, that article was pure tripe, and as a publisher and journalist I know a professional hatchet job when I see one.

I will happily put Greer's integrity above yours anyday - and for what it is worth, Greer has the respect of far more people than you will ever achieve.

Your show is being trashed because you are acting like trash.

If you can't stand the heat - get out of the kitchen!

Duncan

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Like that Jewish carpenter once reportedly said,

"Cast not pearls before swine."

Indeed.

dB

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Like that Jewish carpenter once reportedly said,

"Cast not pearls before swine."

dB

Nice one David ... now we see your true colours.

And maybe the moderator/s can explain why insults like this are allowed to be posted?
Is it because David has the same views as some of the moderators on topics like Greer or Meier?
I've had posts pulled for much less than this - so I'm crying foul play refs!

Duncan

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
That's fairly funny - in a thread where I'm called "gutless", "despicable", that I'm "on drugs", that's no problem, but I reference Jesus Christ and his wisdom, and I'm playing dirty? That makes sense, especially from someone who considers Greer to be a hero figure. Your logic is astonishing.

dB

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
This could go on indefinitely, and not accomplish much of anything.

If nexusmagazine has had personal dealings with Greer that were positive, I'd rather hear about that.....

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Oh, I see, you would rather only hear positive things about Greer. Having to deal with negatives is not something you're interested in, bad news is no news, good news is gold.

You don't want to read that Dr. Edgar Mitchell states that Greer is dishonest, as is referenced in the piece linked in my previous message. No will will comment on the serious problems I bring up with Greer's ridiculous claims, you'd rather ignore reality and focus in on fantasy. Lovely. Then the Aussie "journalist" displays stunning hypocrisy, having dumped on me liberally and then crying injustice when I give tit for tat. Childish B.S. Of course, he believes in Billy Leier as well, so big surprise that there's some denial happening in his little world. It's easier to attack me personally than have to face up to the fact that your heros are F.O.S.

Well, there you have it, the mindless belief system in a nutshell. Don't look at facts, it's painful and might tell you something you don't want to know. No wonder frauds such as Greer, Meier, Sparks, Sylvia Brown and our own fearless war criminal president can flourish in this environment, critical thinking is passé and let's not deal with reality, Greer will be our next Messiah.

Have at it, kids, meanwhile, some of us will keep picking apart the layers of the UFO enigma, and based on the emails we get at The Paracast, there are a LOT of folks out there who support what we're doing, and are thankful that our brains still work.

dB

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Oh, I see, you would rather only hear positive things about Greer. Having to deal with negatives is not something you're interested in, bad news is no news, good news is gold.

You don't want to read that Dr. Edgar Mitchell states that Greer is dishonest, as is referenced in the piece linked in my previous message. No will will comment on the serious problems I bring up with Greer's ridiculous claims, you'd rather ignore reality and focus in on fantasy.

I've seen and heard it all before, David. I'm the guy who defended Greer all last year, remember?

But it's not often that we get someone who has actually met Greer and had positive dealings with him. So yeah, I'd rather hear about that, because it's something new

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by davidbiedny

No point in engaging Nexus, he's a self professed publisher and event organizer of the UFO variety. You're talking about someone who relies on the outlandish sensationalism and B.S. of people like Greer to sell his tickets and magazine.

He's not pissing because of Greer's integrity being questioned, but rather the pinch his wallet feels at these assorted people being exposed.

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

While we're "exposing" Greer, let's expose this little quote from James Gilliland, right from our very own ATS Mix:

-----
"They've [Greer and CSETI] actually been here, he came here and he did some kind of Ambassador training [the Ambassador To The Universe training], they had quite a few people here.

After they came here, we had I dunno how many ships came in, we got about 3 big Triangles on film as well as countless, I dunno how many other ships and filmed them.

And for some reason, I offered him the footage that we took here, and he just refused it, he wouldn't take it, I dunno why."
-----

Which James evidently later decided to make official on his website:

CSETI with Dr Steven Greer, PSI Application with Steve Mareno and two other independent groups were all present when, not one, but four immense triangle ships flew over the Sanctuary along with other brilliant UFOs all of which were filmed by multiple witnesses.

Hmmm.....

To date the debunkers have said NOTHING about this.

Why? Because there's nothing they CAN say about it. It's yet another reference to Greer, a CSETI team, and many independent witnesses, witnessing and filming spectacular UFOs.........

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
After they came here, we had I dunno how many ships came in, we got about 3 big Triangles on film as well as countless, I dunno how many other ships and filmed them.

And for some reason, I offered him the footage that we took here, and he just refused it, he wouldn't take it, I dunno why."
-----

Which James evidently later decided to make official on his website:

To date the debunkers have said NOTHING about this.

Why? Because there's nothing they CAN say about it. It's yet another reference to Greer, a CSETI team, and many independent witnesses, witnessing and filming spectacular UFOs.........

There's really only ONE relevant question to your rant:

Where's the footage? I looked at the referenced site, I don't see it.

When you say something has been captured on video (I doubt they used _film_), then show it. I haven't seen the footage, have you? if it's so great, we'd all love to see it.

EOS.

And obviously, to call me - or Jeff - "debunkers", is to show the extent of your ignorance regarding who we are and why we're involved in this field to begin with. Get a clue.

dB

[edit on 1-7-2008 by davidbiedny]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join