It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what has become of the disclosure project?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

In my opinion, a credible debunking site, would be ATS when considering the sum of its parts. I'm talking about the guys like Internos, Ignorant Ape, the guys that know their stuff. We could name many valuable contributors but that is way off-topic. UFO Watchdog gets trotted out quite often and it looks like the sort of site cooked up by a 14 year old with a barely adequate grasp of HTML and hasn't been updated since 1997 so it seems!

I won't attempt to refute their claims because to my way of thinking:
-Greer believes in contacting ET via meditation
...I say FAIR ENOUGH!

-Greer says he can vector in ET craft with flashlights (and I know of many cases like this)
...I say FAIR ENOUGH!

-Greer charges $2500 each to MUFON members to vector in UFOs
...I say FAIR ENOUGH!

-Greer uses bogus witnesses
...I say NAME THEM

I could go on, but it's obvious we're looking at this from opposite sides of the fence and will never agree. I guess we should just agree to disagree.

[edit on 5-7-2008 by RiotComing]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

In my opinion, a credible debunking site, would be ATS when considering the sum of its parts.

that was a trick question i asked in case you didn't know....

there is no such thing as a credible debunking site. even the mighty ATS is biased.

-Greer believes in contacting ET via meditation
...I say FAIR ENOUGH!
-Greer says he can vector in ET craft with flashlights (and I know of many cases like this)
...I say FAIR ENOUGH!
-Greer charges $2500 each to MUFON members to vector in UFOs
...I say FAIR ENOUGH!
-Greer uses bogus witnesses
...I say NAME THEM

good job spinning these accusations ! i am impressed. i could spin them around to my side again but what would be the point ?...

i am assuming that you haven't commented on the rest of my post because you would have to agree with some of my views ?

I guess we should just agree to disagree.

i do value your input very much and i think we do agree on some parts of this...

changed my post because i misread the other thread...sorry

[edit on 5-7-2008 by easynow]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

hey Mr. D

i remember reading in another thread that you had ordered the video's from Greer ? or was it Gilliland ?

either way i wanted to ask you if you ever received them ? i also remember you saying something about having to reorder them ? was there a problem ?

i have been waiting to hear your take on these video's for a long time is why i ask...thanks in advance...

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Well first of all, it's
Disturber!

What happened was, I tried to send them a money order, which then apparently vanished into the ether. (Coincidence? Maybe not!
)

I do plan on trying to order them again. But really, who better to check them out than the resident image experts? I'd gladly pay for David and Jeff to do it instead, as they're far more qualified to analyze the footage than I.

What say you guys? You'd finally get to see some CSETI footage, the entire ATS community would finally know what level of evidence Greer actually has, Ignorance would be Denied once again - and plus, you'd walk away with a cool $25!
How can you argue with that?

[edit on 5-7-2008 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Alright, I'm game.

You purchase the DVDs, watch them, take note of the time markers where captured footage appears (I'm not going to sit through all of the other filler, my time is valuable), and we'll make arrangements through the owners of ATS to get me the DVDs and I'll take a look at them and tell you what I think. I'll be happy to return the DVDs to you after I'm done with them.

dB

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by davidbiedny

Excellent! David, I'm really pleased and excited that you agreed to this.

This is kind of embarrassing, but I don't have a credit card right now. I tried sending in a money order and they never received it.

In the interest of speeding this up, would you be willing to order them yourself? I could then send you a payment over Paypal or something like that to compensate you....

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr

Excellent! David, I'm really pleased and excited that you agreed to this.

This is kind of embarrassing, but I don't have a credit card right now. I tried sending in a money order and they never received it.

In the interest of speeding this up, would you be willing to order them yourself? I could then send you a payment over Paypal or something like that to compensate you....

I'm sure that you can Paypal Greer directly, I have no desire to give him a penny of my money, on principle. I hope you understand...

dB

posted on Jul, 5 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

You wouldn't be giving Greer money, you would be giving UFO Congress money. I am even willing to send you the $$$ first, before you order.

Pass them around to jritzmann, Springer, anyone else who wants to have a look. It's not even necessary for you to ever return them to me.

Consider it my gift to ATS. Seriously

That's how confident I am that you'll be pleasantly surprised by what you see.....

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I'm rightfully confused by the controversy over Dr. Greer's work.

I just spent most of last night reading through the numerous testimony accounts and
de-classified documents on this web server page.

www.galactic-server.com...

I must admit that I totally understand what President Eisenhower was talking about
and have direct confirmation from my father who retired from the Pentagon Inspector
General's Group in 1960.

In 1971 my father went with me to register for Selective Service and was clearly deeply shaken.
After 23 years of service and heroic honors, there was no way his only son would take
any part of being used as a pawn for war profiteers. He would ship me to the end of the earth
to keep me out of Vietnam.

He told me about radical factions within the Pentagon and DOD and other "agencies" who
would quite literally "stop at nothing" to insure the continuation of military industrial funding.
This included think tanks devoted to false flag operations like "Project Northwoods"
which came to light only 2 years after he retired.

Vietnam was being used as an old tech dumping ground and there was so much money involved that it would make your head spin.

I'm just mentioning this as a bit of background supporting my reason to believe how twisted
the government can be when billions and trillions of massive profiteering triumphs over ethics.

I have to admit that I see the majority of paranormal and UFO sites as questionable, mostly
because they tend to include subject matter that I consider way over the edge of credibility.
There's clearly quite a bit of grasping for their piece of that curiosity seeker pie throughout what has become a major industry.

What bothers me about the attacks on Dr. Greer, is why would these witnesses risk their
own credibility, financial stability and safety to come forward with this testimony?

Perhaps, the "nut jobs" have made it difficult to focus on what is real and what is fantasy?
Perhaps it's deliberate in a continued effort to discredit real events?

I tend to agree that a very strong protectionist attitude exists among industry tycoons
to discredit and suppress any competing, viable and cost effective alternative energy.
As with other industrialists, they will stop at nothing to protect their own ASSets.

We are talking TRILLIONS of Dollars as the primary motivator with very little oversight.

I can see that Dr. Greer's timing could not have been worse with Big Oil, Big Energy
and Big MIC moguls deeply embedded throughout the current administration.

I also strongly believe this administration has stopped at nothing to fleece the American people
for all it's worth and can't help but wonder how much of the disclosed $850 Billion dollars
has gone to private industry in the name of " OUR TROOPS "
I sure would love to see that pie chart!

I can also see why some of Dr. Greer's original witnesses may have changed their
support once their credibility came under attack.

I haven't been active here for a while and it does bother me to see such infighting
between long standing members over this issue.

I do see where the suppression of advanced technology could very easily tie into
the primary motive as to why the secrecy continues after all this time.

Just take a look at how many members of McCain's top campaign advisors have
worked as lobbyists for the energy industry. How do we open doors for true alternative
energy when the Old Guard is still in bed with Big Energy?

Of course, I want to know the truth like most of us, but I also understand
why it's being so vigorously contained.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BlindWatcher1

oh thanks for that insight i don't no how i dare post! thank god for people like you, yes a great big round of applause to you, how do you even grace a web site like this with your superior intelect, i love you i do, your the best, can you spare me another snippet of wisdom? you have so much to give. dont be shy now let it flo you can do it. my new bestist ever friend so insightful, behold you blindwatcher1. your the best.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
forgetomori.com...

Billy Meier so fake its disgusting how people could fall for his crap. Look at that link

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Dr.Greer is the only person ever to bring so many credible witnesses to the project for disclosure. I've read one of three of his books and I have to say the information in it is incredible.

In his book, he even says that sometimes Truth is Stranger Than Fiction. Dr. Greer does not play into the bad ET good ET scenario. He seems more interested in disclosure to end ignorance on this planet so one day we will quit beating each other on the head.

He goes on to describe the Trans-National Shadow Government and all his experiences with insiders.

I won't go into all the details, but I would suggest to just read the book. As for me, his efforts has helped out with disclosure more than any one in this century.

He's not in it for the money, he's lost out on a lot of cash just trying to hold the event.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I saw some of hte disclosure project conferences on utube, and i thought the people talking were pretty convincing. When there are so many present day sightings and stories all concerning the same sort of phenomena, its likely that there's something to it; and if you add together references to flying machines/vimanas in sanskrit texts and drawings of ufos at ancient sites; then you get a phenomena thats been around for some time.
Theres a lot about our history that most people dont have time to research - and i think some people like it this way. Megalithic architecture is one thing - e.g. malta; sardinia; peru; thailand; axum; etc; catastrophic past global events is another (hopefully not cyclical, but very possible e.g. pole shift) - e.g. the flood myth and atlantis. It seems like most people on the planet don't have a clue about their real history; or about much of reality. Until you actually see baby chicks being hatched and put on conveyor belts (thanks to jamie oliver), you dont really know where your kfc comes from.
Theres tons of stuff about medicine we dont know; although traditional tibetan; chinese and indian medicine has preserved some herbal lore. How many people know that aspirin is made from willow bark - and they'd be better of drinking willow bark tea than taking a drug modified from nature. There are tons of drugs like this. How many people know cancer growth is most likely linked to dairy foods? I had no idea til i got cancer - but id already had the chemo before i found out. chemo is a billion/trillion dollar industry. then there's gm modified crops that cause cancer.

I think the problem is; most people, so long as they are well fed, and comfortable and entertained; seem not to want to know this stuff. Maybe because it scares them. People seem to prefer any sort of established order to uncertainty.

I really hope the general preference for not knowing or disinterest doesn't end in disaster. (It also could be because the media doesn't report this stuff - it is controlled by people who want to maintain ignorance among the general population and make money and control everyone else).

I think people need to find out who the hell is really running their countries, and planet; and stop them; because they're doing a pretty terrible job of it. Millions starving in Africa (because countries like china and the us and uk wont let poor countries sell to rich countires and attach damaging conditions to their food/aid contributions); global warming; mass deforestation and loss of wildlife - e.g.orangutans; cruelty to animals; mass cruelty to caged and barn chickens; abuse of women worldwide; depletion of fish reserves; pollution; wars; etc etc etc etc etc...

maybe i need to lighten up.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join