It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wonder Words

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I'm very curious as to who has experience with the Wonder Words system by Kenton Knepper.

It is devoted to a version of NLP used by performers and speakers to change the perceived reality of spectators in real time. I think it runs about 3-4 hundred dollars.

Anyone familiar with this flavor of NLP?

What do you think about it in day to day life?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I dont know wonder words (I know NLP but not WonderWords). Could you describe the method?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Here is a basic description:

Wonder Words
This is the classic set of audio and booklets that changed the face of magic and mentalism forever. Discover the true power of words and how words can change what people see, think, hear, and feel. Learn how words alone may be used as your only gimmick in a trick. Create miracles and do nothing – but use these "magic words" to produce miracles.

Some one will come along here that is a user and can tell us a little more.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
maybe someone here can help you? i stumbled this page some time ago and thought it had some revelence, hope it helps

Persuasion Artist

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I am denying ignorance, by asking, what is NLP? I am unfamiliar with both concepts.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
i second that seagrass. i have no clue as to what either of these are. and look forward to hearing more.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
NLP is nero lingustic programing..... Sometimes I do other peoples homework too but you can find anything with the right words... in this case NLP words in a google search.

It is supposed to teach ya how to use words more effectivly in order to better manipulate .. Did I say manipulate? I meant sell SELL what ever you have to say to others.....

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
To anyone who is unfamiliar with neuro liguistic programming, may i recommend "THE HEIST" by Derren Brown-the UK's premier psychological illusionist. Its not all NLP, but it is featured heavily in the way he programs his subjects-I won't spoil it for those of you who havent seen it but essentially its a form of mind control.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This sounds like what power speakers use to manipulate the people into whatever is they are selling.

Remember Robins I believe is his name he is one of those power speakers that sells his programs for people to achieve empowerment.

I used to listen to some of his work is quite interesting, he uses meditation and subliminal messages.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Here are a few share-ware downloads from the website.

Wonder Words

(I don't know how good they are, I haven't tried them yet.)

[edit on 12-6-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Well thanks at least there you can shareware, I remember Robins programs runs in the hundreds of dollars.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Here's a great resource when you're looking for just the right eyebrow-furrower:

Confusing Words

For example:

abduction / adduction
ability / capability
abjure / adjure
accede / axseed
accept / except
actuate / acuate / activate
activate / actuate / acuate
acuate / activate / actuate
adapt / adopt
addition / edition
[and about 2000 more]

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Oh, Marg - I think I was too hasty...
It LOOKS like share-ware, but I am not sure it is...

I just came back to say that.

Sorry.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
No problem I see the prices they are not as close as the hundreds of dollars on other methods of empowerment.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
There is a phase in the persuasion process where they teach you the basics of mind reading as well. One who understands both processes -mind reading + neuro linguistic programming can control another person just like they were in a direct hypnotic trance, only wide awake and in real time.

Once I put all the missing pieces together I was shocked at how people can literally be programmed live and on the fly.

There is only one true master at it and that is Richard Bandler. I have combined NLP very successfully with Kentonism another type of procedure from the wonder words author.

That is why I brought this up. Wonder words is NLP from Bandler that is fine tuned for specific results such as: words that can change what people see, think, hear, and feel.

I know the system of Kentonism I use is based upon queues,unseen visual instructions and the Delphi technique, so I was wondering if we could
pull in an expert on wonder words that can enlighten us.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I have to ask and excuse me if I am wrong. But, you say magic. Is it the same thing as magik?

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

the film "What the Bleep do we Know" brings up the power of words and actually has scientific stuides on the power of words. great film on quantum physics.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
You can see a clever blend of Kentonism and NLP being used in real time By Darren Brown. There are tons of different ways to queue that are not so obvious, but they needed to take this in one chunk of tape so its a bit overboard.

www.youtube.com...

And straight NLP being used.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Mind control. Fun Stuff.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
I have to ask and excuse me if I am wrong. But, you say magic. Is it the same thing as magik?

Yes it is a form of real magic that is commonly blended with stage magic, or used for illicit purposes, quite often for theft in what is known as the "Big con"

Think of the movie The Sting, only on steroids.

Be patient an expert will come along soon....

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
It seems that we tend to disregard words but for personal experience indeed some words are very powerful.

Words can manipulate people’s mind, when use in the right way and at the right time.

<<   2 >>

join