It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I will not post anything else about this subject in this thread... because I do understand it is not the place to do it.
It isn't about this subject and I do ask the OP the forgive me. It wasn't my intention to drive people away from topic.. I just had to ask this to Brandon after reading what he wrote.

So... I'm sorry op if I toke it out of subject... and thank you all for your understanding.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Lastone

Actually thats ok, I just read about what you wrote and I think it is very relevant to the discussion. So please do go on if you wish.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

No you didn't.

You just said what you really think and that's not far from the truth.
Not organized but free. Law exists to keep us in place and by staying in place we are not living we are vegetating. That's why I said to Brandon I believe I have something to do...
We need to be free from everything that keep us in place...... only then we can do something that makes a diferencet. So ... I have to let go, to be able to lose everything ...so that I can find and do what i'm suppose to.

Thank for your last post....

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Lastone

When I read your first post I think I just didn't understand where you were going with it. Anyways Brandons pretty smart and wants to help people, so who am I to turn you away?

Also, I've been asking myself some of the same questions you are. Then recently I found this,www.abovetopsecret.com...' . Unfortunately photobucket took my images in the OP down because the thread became so popular on ATS that it exceed the 25 GB bandwidth limit on photobucket.com, but the images will be back up on the 29th.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
While we are discussing sleep paralysis, I would like to mention a dream I had about a year ago. The first part of my dream I was i a house and my father was with me, it seems like we were in a temporary place because it was run down and there wasn't really any furniture. We looked outside and saw a swarm of tornados moving our way. My father told me to get somewhere safe, but I didn't have much time so I hunkered down at the baase of one of the walls and watched as the tornado ripped away the top part of the house. Then I looked up above the wall where the sun was shining through and when I woke up I found myself looking at the wall, the same way I was in my dream.

Then I fell back asleep and had a dream that I was still in my bed and there was the torn down wall there as it was in my previous dream. But on the other side of the wall there was massive warehouse with a line of people willlingly waiting in line to go through metal detectors as homeland security was gathering everyones personal items and valuables and storing them in bins before they were admitted to the other side of the security point.

Then I heard this awful voice and it was talking directly to me, saying terrible things to me about killing babies and stuff. I realized at that point that I was alseep and tried to snap out of it, I sat up on the bed but I was still asleep and this demon type thing that was talking to me had used my blankets to sort of put me into submission and sort of strangled me for about a minute before I finally woke up and found myself sitting up in my bed in the same position I was in my dream.

I was very tired that day, but after having those dreams I was to freaked out to go back to sleep. But since then I sort of made a conscious effort to will whatever this thing was that was getting in my head and it has not ever came back since.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I saw the thread but I do not agree with it.
As I see it... we think to much of ourseves. We are not more important then a fish or a rat. We are what we are... not a reason for it.. not a god that made us.. we just are. Because by chance or accident elements combined in that way with no special purpose or order.
By accident, chance or fortune... the combination of elements produce something that exists but can also question its existence. And that is the big problem. The question.!! The why in everything. And because we need to find the answer we started to mesure the quest for the answer... and time was born. Will I have time to find it...
You may say that GODS (aliens)made us ..put us on earth ..changed us, yes it is possible,and i do believe they did change us(another form of life with many questions) But if you think about it, that happened because by chance or accident they exist.. and so on.... till the beginning of everything that is.
If the beginning of existence was by chance or accident.... that's what we are , we are the consequence of it ... causality... nothing else.
What we make with the tools that we have is what makes the diference. We can change events to come by our actions today by changing our actions we change the result...We try to control it forgeting about chance and with time as our best friend.
We do not understand causality... everything must have a reason... everything must have a porpuse and chance isn't a matematical equation.
Chance and time. We do not understand time. Time isn't important. We made time... time doesn't exist in the universe and as long as we look at the clock we will never be free, it will always condiction our actions... life will pass by us in fast mode because we are looking at the clock and not to what is really important in our existence.
Time is a prison......and because of that clock on the wall we change our actions in order to have time to... by doing that we change our lifes, jumping from one end to the next without looking to the path that took us there.. without looking at things as they pass by us running to the finish line.
When we are young.. Time seems to be more them 24H... a day seems to be a week when we think about it, we go to bed wishing the next they starts full of new adventures... and as years go by and we start having finish lines, days ... weeks seem to be a fast dream and when we wake up from it we are 65 ... life as passed by us in a day. Is it time diferent when we are young? no... we are. We wish the week ends so we can have TIME for ourseves..friends.. to go to the beach etc...we wish the month ends so we get pay and can buy things we don't need... to justify all the labor and slave life we are living. to buy an excuse to do it all over again.
We live by time... how much time to get to the job.. how much time to get to the moon... how much time do I have to live...
So we have this time lines that control our lifes... but we forgot about the ride. We go from one place to the next, from lisbon to madrid looking at the clock and counting the minuts to get there. So we get to Madrid and then we start running trying to see as much things as we can in the Time that we have without really look at things... enjoying it... If we saw many things in the time that we had it was a good voyage.. did we really saw Madrid ..nop...
Imagine a way of life without time....without the need to justify everything you do, doing things without a purpose .... jumping from a tree like when we wore young because we felt like it... no purpose.. not a reason for it..
Remember when you wore young playing and doing all kind of things with your friends just for the fun of it? No reason at all to do it... it just felt fun. Would you do it now without thinking first about an accident, hospital, the job, etc...It is to dangerous...it's better not to do it.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I can't forget about one simple frase from a movie.
Forrest gump. "Life is like a box of chocolate, we never know what we're gona get"

And that's what the universe is... a big box of chocolate.

We may try to find out what that chocolate was made of... but first we must enjoy it, taste it, without looking at the box.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

About your dream. I do not know if you believe in what you saw. Is it just a dream..??
I had many dreams... and i do remember many of them..
Till I was 13 I would have bad deams every night.. really bad ones. The problem with my dreams was that I would dream the same dream over and over again... every night. So I was afraid to go to sleep. First because many times it would happen something before I start sleeping.. and secound because if it didn't happen I was afraid of the dreams...
You may think I'm crazy but i'm telling you the truth about me and the hard times I had.
I'm not gona talk about the dreams... but I'm gona tell you one thing that I saw in one of the dreams. The first night I had it my mother had to help me coming out of it.... I couldn't wake up. She was slapping me hard and I still couldn't wake up. When I did I was crying ... really crying and this is what i said to my mother. "I will only live 70 years more. I will die when I'm 77"
I saw the day I'll die... and how I'll die.
And that is one of the reason I did take another way from Algarve to Lisbon when I crashed agains a rock.....
I believe in it. And I believe in many things I saw in my dreams.
I may not believe in god... and angels.. but I do believe in feelings.. not predictions but... something I can't explain.. its fisical... I can't explain.. to dificult to put in words. Have you ever been in love?? That feeling in your chest ?' Almost like a pressure...something inside you....

One night at my grand fathers house at about 2 H in the morning I was sleeping.. don't ask me why it happen i do not know what woke me up... but I did wake up in panic... No breath... feeling it... I knew what was about to happen... I got out of my bad went to my grandfathers bedroom woke him up and told him this " I have to go out now... please don't ask me why.. please open the door" I had to ask him to open the door because they would lock the door from inside every night and take the kee to prevent me from going out if I was sleep walking.... one night I did went out sleeping so no kee on the door after that.
He saw my face the panic and did open the door.. I went running... and I did find who I was looking for... exactly where he was suppose to be. My best friend was about to kill himself. He was at the railway in the midle of nothing and he was about to jump in front of a train. When he saw me coming he stoped and waited for me... at first no words.. we couldn't talk in fact we never did talk about it... what I was doing there and how I found him, we just cry looking at each other....he knew that I knew why he was doing it and I did understand the why.....after some time just sitting there.. I told him that I would help him.I didn't need to do anything to help him after that... I believe that by knowing that I knew and he could always ask for my help made him change and everything was ok. Knowing he wasn't alone was everything he was needing.

It wasn't a dream... it was a feeling... and don't ask me why I knew where to go without thinking. In fact I believe I went running to meet him because I didn't question it.. I wasn't thinking about how crazy that was... I just went running. No questions no second thoughts... just feel - go.

So... ask yourself this.. do you believe in dreams.. do you believe in what you saw in your dreams... without questions or second thoughs?
how do you feel about it, not what you think about it.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brandon Levon
I would like to reword how this all started because maybe this will be an easier explanation. When I almost died I saw what I believed to be at the time god…He told me without speaking, only with his eyes that he was going to let me live but I should know that there is not supposed to be any money and I should help other people and what I would do could lead to my death, this was around 7 years ago. I kept trying to tell people what had happened to me but it did not make any sense to them and they basically thought I was crazy.

When it all came down to it I had to ask myself why would god tell me that there is not supposed to be any money and that I should help other people. What was it I was not seeing and how the hell am I supposed to help them now that everybody thinks I am a fruit loop. After about a year of this with almost no friends left and money almost never being in my hands, I had plenty of time to spend alone because people quit coming around, I think for the most part simply because I had nothing to offer. One day when I was looking at a dollar it hit me, why does this dollar say in god we trust if god does not want there to be money? I noticed “in god we trust” had 12 letters over the word one.

It seemed like it had a lot to do with the twelve apostles and god. So to make a long story short I started tracing these things back in time. Money was the easiest to start tracing it had mason symbols all over it and I think everyone here knows the connections there. After that it just unfolded like the material from the Roswell incident.
The masons are an organization that most of us think of as building the pyramids, but they were more than that, they were carpenters (Jesus), they were glass blowers, metal workers, they were/are all forms of trade…

Now you may think this has little effect on you but it is why your life is the was it is today. This is a brotherhood, when you have a job that needs done, you give the job to someone who can help you later, you scratch my back I will scratch yours. The simplest way to explain that would be like marriage only with lots of people involved. You don’t go having sex with other people if you are truly married or you’re out… this is how this works…

Over time this led to all major corporations being run by the descendants of these masons. You may think you can just start up a company and you are going to be rich but believe me if you don’t have somebody scratching your back you are not going to get the big jobs, you are never going to be the top of your field. This is why almost all of the top corporations have Masonic symbols in their logos.

Now this is the part that gets interesting, when you trace these back it becomes like the branches of a tree. You see where the age of metal working begins; you see where the glassblowing began and so on and so on. But there are three things that are by far the oldest and date back to around the same time.

The manufacturing of weapons, this is one of the ways they maintained what they had and were trying to accomplish, by having the best weapons they could maintain the control of their territory, the branch that is now in charge of these weapons is what we call Washington D.C.

To make it easy for people to buy the trades that these masons were producing they invented money, one of the first forms was sea shells and today this branch is the inner city of London. With this system of money people would do what they were told to do so they could get the treats or trades that they wanted/needed, they would obey, just like the dog does for his/her treat.

They hand down these records from generation to generation of what they were doing and the territory they planned on taking over which was the entire world. The first part of this book is missing but pieces of it have been found in Iraq, the rest we can piece together by using the bible. It was a plan of war, it was never predicted that Jesus would come, he represents a marker to keep track of their slaves. 666 is the number of Jesus Christ it is the number of the sun. It is the mark of the beast, sacred geometry, forbidden Christian Math. When you say you are a Christian you have accepted this mark, you are their property.

The age of revelation is Aquarius, in it states Revelation 3:12 "I will write upon him My New Name" This is how this system works god will have a new name and the people who claim to worship Jesus will be marked with their own words stating they do not belong to this organization. (Jesus is the age of the Fish)

Rome will fall, not because the bible predicted it but because these people wrote the bible and they need to assign their new god in order to keep track of their slaves, the bible is part of a plan of total global domination, if you worship any of these gods that they put into place you openly admit that you are their property.

It is protected at the bottom by the good deeds of the unsuspecting members, the same way that the masons are. At the bottom they have no idea, they run their charities and do their good deeds never knowing who is really at the top.

This happened to the Jews because the part of the story of Jesus had not been written in yet. They were the slaves of the previous age. When the new god was appointed they did not want to accept this. They have been killed off to stabilize the economy every since. (They were the age of Aries the ram) They were left behind just as the Christians will be.

If you do not know about the zodiac due to the evil claimed by the leaders of the Christian faith it is the most accurate calendar ever invented and these ages match up almost to a T with archeologist dating to our modern calendar, put into place by the leaders of the church so that you would never find out about what I am telling you.

Before the Jews it was the age of the bull and in the bible Moses commands a great slaughter to stop the old age of the bull and bring in the new age of Aries, the age of the new god, the age of the Jews. And they helped to take over a section of the world just like the Christians have done in their age. The more people they convert the more territory and wealth they own.

Exodus 32:27 “get your swords and go back and forth from one end of the camp to the other and kill even your brothers, friends, and neighbors.”

32:35 “and the lord sent a great plague upon the people because they had worshipped Aaron’s calf.”

We know this happened in the time of the age change because of our modern calendars and archeological finds.

None of these people who worshipped the god of that age new how this worked until they got to the end of the age. Until then they did what they were told in the name of the god of that age. Only the descendants of this organization know how to read this book because it was given to us only as a means of control to mark the slaves and their territory as the ages progress.

Iraq is where the oldest stories in the bible came from and the names of the gods responsible for that time. (Gods, many) The god who claimed ownership over all of us and put the bible in place was named Enlil, his first son was named sin, he was the lord of the Zodiac calendar. www.answers.com...

The gods in the beginning of the bible were purposely left out and the names of the people involved in the stories were purposely changed to try and prevent you from finding out whom these people really are and where they come from. Only they were supposed to know the real reason for the bible, oil is far from the main secret behind the war in Iraq.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Brandon Levon]
12.21.12 you said sorry I had too much to drink, I don’t think so, Levon posted this on page 21 and I don’t think anybody asked a more sensibly question in all this time. Nobody mentioned this but I’m going to point it out just to make sure everyone does see. We are getting ready to enter the Age of Aquarius; this Georgia Guidestone shows up, built in a state that runs along the 33rd parallel in the 13th Masonic colony. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Along this same parallel someone finds an ancient zodiac, not built like a modern zodiac but a rare zodiac not many people even knew existed it is so old and it just happens to be built in stone to last forever. Then to top it off it has a boat above this calendar indicating where we are entering the Age of Aquarius, the water bearer. Now I don’t know if everyone of you has been paying attention where Levon says these things happen on the cross, and he stated before Aquarius is this cross, but you might be familiar if you have read the bible because these crosses happen every 6,000 years. Anybody remember how long ago it was when Abraham was born, after the flood? You guessed it!www.abovetopsecret.com...
Then to top it off these things show up after the guidestones in the state that runs along the 33rd parallel in the 13th Masonic colony, we have been had!!!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I also noticed someone said the symbol of the coffin company was a triangle. If they are out in the open like this then they must have run out of room where they store them usually.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by The Stand]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by The Stand

Have you got a link to that ancient zodiac you said had been found....?
Also, the galactic alignment on 21-12-2012 is known as the "cosmic cross"....happens every 26,000 yrs....a very rare "cross" formation is formed on that day, separate to the one you say occurs every 6,0000 yrs

you may or may not have read some of my research findings on this thread which point to that date being when we enter the age of aquarius ...also, there is a 13th sign to the zodiac not used....if it was used, it would displace Aquarius and make AQUARIUS the 13th zodiac sign.....all in my post here....lots and lots of clues pointing to the same stuff

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Oh yes I have been reading your posts, good work! I have not been able to find one of these zodiacs. I have found descriptions just like Levon said but they have a few different symbols. I thought it was interesting because in Levon’s book it states this symbol to be EA’s the god that wanted us to be like the gods and know all. It is strange his symbol would be taken out. I think people are still holding on and hopping but there is way too much information to prove we have been deceived, they just do not want to look or are just simply too afraid to say all that they have known is wrong.
images.cafepress.com... home.att.net... This last link is what one site said it looked like.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by The Stand]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

The cross which you speak is an alignment of the milky way with earth in direct alignment of the Dark Rift.

video.google.com...

Also I was on here looking for a patch that some US Army soldiers wear on their arms, that kind looks like like a Diamond, it derives from Mayan pallettes and Quatxcoatl.

An interesting link that I have made are the four sacred mountains of the Navajo. The four on the outside are in cardial directions and between them are four sacred inner mountains.

www.lapahie.com...

I discovered this during my research on Denver International Airport. They have a phrase inscribed on the floor "DZIT DIT GAII" which was a phrase that the Nazi's often identified with, but is actually Anasazi for Mt. Blanca. Which is near Alamosa and the Great Sand Dunes National Park of Colorado where there is a whole lot of UFO activity and possibly an underground base that my research has shown links up with NORAD and DIA and the Dulce base.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I just finished catching up with the last three pages of posts.

cosmicpixie: Happy Belated Birthday!

lastone: You're in the right place. Keep posting.

And, I see a certain member here, who is chained to the single book he has in his library, is still

You guys who are slinging the bible around must be a real gas at parties. We finally get an interesting alternative discussion going around here and all you want to do is pee in our chip dip.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Lastone

So... ask yourself this.. do you believe in dreams.. do you believe in what you saw in your dreams... without questions or second thoughs?
how do you feel about it, not what you think about it.

Often times my dreams have some very particular insights and have sort of aided me along in my research so to speak.

The thing about this dream is that it seems that there was some sort of outside influence, what I saw in this dream however is very real. In fact there is a thread here on ATS with the very same pics posted of the actual warehouse I saw in my dream and it is located in Denver.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Nobody mentioned this but I’m going to point it out just to make sure everyone does see. We are getting ready to enter the Age of Aquarius; this Georgia Guidestone shows up, built in a state that runs along the 33rd parallel in the 13th Masonic colony. www.abovetopsecret.com...
Along this same parallel someone finds an ancient zodiac, not built like a modern zodiac but a rare zodiac not many people even knew existed it is so old and it just happens to be built in stone to last forever. Then to top it off it has a boat above this calendar indicating where we are entering the Age of Aquarius, the water bearer. Now I don’t know if everyone of you has been paying attention where Levon says these things happen on the cross, and he stated before Aquarius is this cross, but you might be familiar if you have read the bible because these crosses happen every 6,000 years. Anybody remember how long ago it was when Abraham was born, after the flood? You guessed it!www.abovetopsecret.com...
Then to top it off these things show up after the guidestones in the state that runs along the 33rd parallel in the 13th Masonic colony, we have been had!!!
www.youtube.com...

Thats quite interesting the way you guys have pieced it together, you should post what you have found in the Georgia guidestones thread.

The thing that I have found interesting is that these people are burying time capsules llike it is going out of style. So what is the date that these time capsules are to be opened. The one at DIA says it is for the people 100 years from now, which was laid in 1994, so that would make it 2094 when it gets opened. Not quite sure though.

The Georgia Guide Stones left the date unmarked, however I believe the actual date is encoded mathematically in the guidestone to the right of it as I mentioned in that post.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I have began to piece this together in multiple threads, the first one being

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

the second one is here

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Isaiah 14:12
"How hast thou fallen from the heavens, O shining one, son of the dawn! Thou hast been cut down to earth, O weakener of nations."

Revelation 22:16
"I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star."

The one thing I find interesting about these two bible verses is the Morning Star is often referred to Lucifer and the planet Venus in the Bible, which cosmicPixie has pointed out that the Pentagram seems to be associated with Venus and the date 12/21/12.

What is interesting is that Jesus at the very end of the Bible in the book of Revelations says that he is the morning star.

Basically the way I see it is this. Like Brandon said the Holy Roman Empire will fall, the same way they predicted it would in the book of Revelations, however they will maintain their power by using the same tactics used during the dawn of the Age of Pisces and the same way Nazi War criminals escaped WWII. I think what they realized is that people would start to understand that the real power behind all of this manipulation is th Holy Roman Empire so they had to find a clever way to cover their tracks. They will do this by introducing the New Messiah at the age of Aquarius. Meanwhile the same people will still have all the power according to their plan.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by 12.21.12]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I noticed Brandon’s book showed a pattern where they annihilated everyone that did not worship the new age. They would then burn and destroy all of the old information; the internet will be the new book burn and all this information will be gone.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Basically yes that is what happened and seems to be what the Georgia Guide Stones seem to indicate. I watched an interesting documentary last night from the thread www.abovetopsecret.com... ,

Link to documentary
www.guba.com...

It seems to describe the events and the crusades from the dawn of Pisces to the present, though it does not make the connection to the old and new religions. Still it contains very useful information for those of us who are aware of this.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I thank you very much but for some reason I can't get the last link to play.

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join