It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Software Sales Manager Named County Elections Administrator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Former Software Sales Manager Named County Elections Administrator

www.fortbendnow.com

Oldham was regional sales manager, account manager and Illinois state manager for Election Systems & Software of Omaha, Neb., and has more recently been "an independent contractor for both his former employer and for various election jurisdictions," the statement from Hebert's office said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
blog.wired.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Diebold Voting Machine Designed for Vote Tampering
Secret Diebold Software Patch Resulted in Republican Victories
Diebold Accidentally Leaks 2008 Election Results Early

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Wow. More of the voting systems letting the fox guard the henhouse. How can anyone expect to have a correct vote in the upcoming elections?

The previous Administrator tendered his resignation after he fought a losing battle trying to get a form of paper ballot system implemented.

www.fortbendnow.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I would suggest you guys and gals have a look at the video in this thread. Its a bit long but well worth the watch. A little grandma takes on the daunting task of calling the voting machines companies bluffs. Also digs into the voter frauds at the questionable counties around the US. I couldnt find it before to add to my list up on the OP.

Rigged Voting Video Thread

Oldham also was regional sales manager with Business Records Corp. of Dallas, predecessor company to ES&S. And, is is the former county clerk and county recorder of Massac County, Ill.

How is it these guys are allowed to be clerks and admins for voting all over the US? You would think that there would be some sort of checks and balances that would only allow a local citizen IMO.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
With the elections coming in just a few months, Noone has any comments???

Oh well guess this thread will bury itself amongst the other good ones. Maybe i should have embellished the title and say a dude with a video of an alien laying on an er table psychically predicted Ron Paul would win due to machine tampering. Hell then it would be 300 pages.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Well, I've said it before and I'll say it again.....

"If voting really made any difference, it would be illegal"

It seems that even now at the local level, voter fraud, corruption is rampant.

We all knew this!!

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by S1LV3R4D0

The video in the thread you linked to was a really disturbing one to me. I think this is really old news, right now.
We could not be surprised at anything to surface, when it comes to our votes being stolen and elections being rigged.

I think, rather, we would be surprised if our vote MATTERED, and we the people actually elected someone we want.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Let me get this straight. The 'former' expert declared in an official meeting that in his opinion paper ballots were the way to go.

So now they found someone who will tell them what THEY WANT TO HEAR.

What is it about 'conflict of interest' that completely eludes the board members who 'voted' to appoint this new crony of the industry?

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Thanx for the posts gang. I agree that it is almost a moot point to vote with the blatant and rampant fraud that has gone on in the last elections.

But this is the United States, not some third world country where warlords take control at the pull of a trigger. Here, its take control at the writing of a small piece of computer code.

We need to all be like that lady in that video. Demanding answers for issues. Demanding something be done about the corporatizing and pocket padding from the politicians and voting machine companies.

And even if it is really old news(the article is new) this needs to be in the forefront of everyones mind since election day is rapidly approaching.

Silver

PS....Star and Flag it so it WILL BE in the forefront of the mind.

Edited for PS

[edit on 6-6-2008 by S1LV3R4D0]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I guess i will carry on a one sided conversation with myself. Has everyone just decided that they dont care about the voting machines and the Vote itself this election????

Here ill embed the video for you all to watch too.

Google Video Link

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Here is a quote by an ATS user Mechang from a discussion on another thread about that video i just posted.

How very telling it is that Diebold pressured HBO to cancel the airing of this documentary just days before tomorrow's midterm elections. Fortunately, subsidiary of mega-corporation Time Warner did not cave to the guilty psychology of the Diebold or other electronic voting companies pleading to hide just suspicion of the 'fallible' system behind our vote.

That video up there^^^^^^ is 1h21mins and well worth the time spent viewing it IMHO.

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Utterly amazing. A stupid cell phone sound through your speakers is 6 pages and yet the controlling and manipulation of your "so called" democratic vote by corporations, that have blatantly been busted stealing your votes to put people in office is treated like a red-headed step child.

Sometimes i just dont get the membership of this site. Its no wonder we are in the dire straights position we are in. Oh well. Ill keep posting on this thread and trying to get it bumped up each time in hopes that members will see whats going to happen come election day.

Silver

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by S1LV3R4D0

S1LV3R4D0, keep fighting the good fight -- I like your tenacity.

Here's an interesting though I had:

Should we really be worried about the prior industry connections of an election administrator? Think about it. At first glance, it seems to be something to avoid. But, the very fact that it is something that is worrisome, is an indictment of the system itself! If the election system is properly open, secure, and trustworthy, it shouldn't matter who is administering it! Hey, let the foxes guard the hen-house! It only makes it more obvious that the foxes are, in fact, foxes, and the hen-house is insecure.

No one safeguard against election fraud is completely effective. The system needs multiple levels of self-regulation, verification, redundancy, accountability, and oversight from all directions, not just Democratic and Republican!

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Thanks for the vote of confidence Ian. I agree with your thoughts. Its not a Rep/Dem thing i dont think. I think the seperation of ideals... ie...Rep/Dem, Right/Left, Black/White is the major problem of today.

"They" know there is no difference but continue to keep the masses seperated with these terms. When we stop arguing over Right/Left and Start seeing Right/Wrong. Then we, as a whole can move forward and do something about the upper eschelon of problems and control.

Silver

PS, Star and Flag this thread so it moves up the ladder of popular threads for all to see.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I just couldnt bring myself to change the title and sensationalize it like alot of news submissions i have seen as of late. Even though this title stinks and doesnt draw much attention, I refuse to break the rules to get responses. But i refuse to give up on it. Ill just keep posting to my own thread, carrying on one-sided conversations with myself(yes, apparently i am nuts)

I see ive gotten a crapload of views, just hardly any responses. Maybe if aliens were stealing your votes, or a cellphone noise from your speaker was telling you who to vote for, that might draw more attention here. When the mass majority of votes go for Obama and McCain wins or vice versa, dont say i didnt warn you.

How quickly 4yrs or 8yrs has gone by and we all have forgotten about the -19000 votes Kerry had, the complete reversal of tallys in other states and counties. Good luck getting what you vote for come election day gang.

Silver

PS. With all these views, how about some flags to keep it alive people. Thank you very much to those that have flagged it.

[edit on 10-6-2008 by S1LV3R4D0]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Bump Diddy Bump Bumpin my thread.

Election time is growing ever so closer folks. Who will the powers that be decide to put into office. Obama? McCain? Paul? Barr?

I know, ur thinking, Ron Paul and Barr would never be allowed to be Pres by the powers that be Silver, why put them up there.

Wishful thinking i guess. We can dream that the code tamperer will screw up and give all the votes that were supposed to go to THEIR candidate to end up voting Ron Paul in. We can dream cant we?

Silver

top topics

join