It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End Is Coming

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
News Monday 23rd February 2004

Here is the latest vision from David Booth. He was talking with George Noory.

In 1979 David Booth had a recurring dream. He saw a plane take off from an airport, bank steeply and then crash. He alerted the authorities who took him seriously but could do nothing about it. Not long after a DC 10 took off from Chicago, banked steeply and crashed killing all passengers, exactly as in Davids dream.

In March last year David started to experience another recurring dream. In it he is viewing Earth from space as a large dark planetary object comes up from beneath the Earth and collides with the South Pole. Then he sees huge explosions on the west coast of North America.

He says it looked too big to be an asteroid and it wasn't a comet.

He says he thinks it will happen after 8th June 2004. Venus going into transit is a sign.

There are astronomers at the South Pole who are able to see something right now but are keeping it quiet.

Five hundred years ago Nostradamus predicted that 97.6% of the Earth's population would die because of a pole shift shortly after the year 2000.

On 16th March 2003 G M Scallion had a vision of 2 light beings pointed down towards Earth at the Wyoming/Utah area which was red. He said this will change the World in 18 months. That date is this September.

There is already a large movement of troops. The 25th Infantry Division has been sent down to Antarctica. By Spring 80% of the US military will be outside the continent of North America in preparation of some coming disaster.

The US and the Vatican have set up observatories in Antarctica.

Russian observatories know of a large number of incoming objects from space.

Iraq has some of the largest underground facilities. Only the US and Russia have more. The Iraqi facilities can hold up to 450,000 people and are now fully stocked.

He is 100% certain that the World's Governments know that there will be a huge calamity soon. There is no possibility that he is wrong.

The US Government has designated 600,000 people to go underground to be protected.

The Government will unleash a viral or bacterial plague on humanity to kill off large masses of people to cut down the chaos and panic.

Micro biologists aren't being killed. It is a cover story. They are being moved underground to develope the virus.

Is our number up?

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Five hundred years ago Nostradamus predicted that 97.6% of the Earth's population would die because of a pole shift shortly after the year 2000.

I'm a big Nostradamus fan, and I can't recall any quatrain dealing with this....any link?

Also, I would think it completely unnecessary to unleash a virus, especially to not cause panic.... That's like trying to put out a fire with a flamethrower... Just how much is vision, and how much is his speculation I wonder.....

Also, I'll agree with the general idea, but I'm placing the year at 2012... I'm of the opinion that there's a big boy on it's way, and they know all about it, but that equally, there doesn't seem to be anything that can be done about it....even the EBEs are throwing in the towel... I'm betting that there are plans to relocate a select group of humans, to continue the line....

Personally though, I'm going to get a job and go to work everyday just in case it's wrong, hehe.....

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I agree 100% but this man claims that he is absolutly sure this will happen I mean how can you have the bells to say that you are that sure of this happening unless you are one of the scientist?
Any way it makes for a good discussion topic

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

I'm a big Nostradamus fan, and I can't recall any quatrain dealing with this....any link?

but I'm placing the year at 2012...there's a big boy on it's way, and they know all about it...even the EBEs...

I agree, what quatrain? Be specific.
But Gazrok, remember one of the ancient writings says that time will be cut short on account of the Holy Ones.
I do not take much of what the modern seers say with any degree of confidence.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Well, the biggest problem, is that many often interpret his quatrains wrong, and they may not be clear until after the fact...

I feel this is the biggest problem with the 1999 quatrain, and that it was simply misinterpreted as to what was being talked about....

Remember, we've got a 15th century man, seeing this all in a bowl of water.... Obviously, the descriptions will leave much to be desired.....much like a caveman trying to describe a helicopter....

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
What I dont understand is how this guy can say that this will happen, How can a man with a dream say such a thing. Talk about a big ego
I'm also sorry about posting this in a gov. headline should of posted it in the predictions

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesaneone
News Monday 23rd February 2004

1) Here is the latest vision from David Booth. He was talking with George Noory.

2) Five hundred years ago Nostradamus predicted that 97.6% of the Earth's population would die because of a pole shift shortly after the year 2000.

3) There is already a large movement of troops. The 25th Infantry Division has been sent down to Antarctica. By Spring 80% of the US military will be outside the continent of North America in preparation of some coming disaster.

4) The US and the Vatican have set up observatories in Antarctica.

5) Russian observatories know of a large number of incoming objects from space.

6) There is no possibility that he is wrong.

7) The Government will unleash a viral or bacterial plague on humanity to kill off large masses of people to cut down the chaos and panic.

8) Micro biologists aren't being killed. It is a cover story. They are being moved underground to develope the virus.

1) I guess you're talking about him ? Link ( Coast To Coast ).

2) 96.7 % ? What an accurate prediction.

3) I thought the 25th Division was in Irak ?

4) And ? What kind of proof is it ?

5) Where did you get this ?

6) What a statement ! So this guys has right.We can do and say what we want, he's definitively right. What an argument. Unbeatable.

7) Nice guys. Really nice guys. I knew we could count on them to help us.

8) Sure...

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The end is coming? Well hurry the hell up already! Im getting mighty bored waiting for it.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
i believe theyde be able to detect it, destroy it and go about buisness as usual without even alerting the public
IN ANY COUNTRY
why would u want to have widespread panic and anarchy?

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Is David the only source that says something like this will happen?
Or maybe this has something to do with "niburu".

Shouldn't there be anyone else except this David that have told of this?

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
And I mean the big object hitting the south pole thingy.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Have a lookie here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would also like to see any links supporting your claims. I am one who believes we are in the end times in the Biblical sense.

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
People relax the end of the world is not comming don't listen to all this bull # i mean common live a little dont be a afraid

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
There may be something else behind the interest in the South pole, supposedly scientists stumbled across a time hole which obviously would get the governments attention.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by daeldren
There may be something else behind the interest in the South pole, supposedly scientists stumbled across a time hole which obviously would get the governments attention.

I saw this earlier, this is the strangest thing to be publicized if true.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Number #1 "There is no possibility he is wrong."

That really shows he is human, just as fallable as the rest of us.

Sounds like a big ego that needs massaging to me.

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Where did you get this information from?

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
There is an end coming alright. Its just an end to our current way of life. I do not expect many people will die whenever the "big" catastrophe hits. One word describes what will happen: extraterrestrials. I sincerely doubt they will be blowing up the earth. Its more likely our governments are cowering in fear of losing control of their populations and are desperately attempting to prevent it.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bogus

Where did you get this information from?

I'm going to put it in ATSNN....Scrap that there already is a post on this....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 2-3-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Well, I just wish the Extraterrestials would just get it over with and get down here! This whole war/unstability thing is getting tiresome!

(i guess i should watch what i wish for!)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join