It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Of Gravity Revealed - Scientific Experiment Included

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

When you think of the earth's magnetic field, you imagine it being bombarded with the solar wind on a constant basis. Actually, if I remember correctly, the earth's magnetic field is quickly deteriorating. Seeing we are thousands of years overdue for a poleshift, the timing makes sense. And from what we see from current observations as well as old ships logs is that the magnetic field is slowly but surely deteriorating Pole shifts are nothing new though. Earth's had hundreds over the millenia
www.space.com...
news.nationalgeographic.com...
www.pbs.org...

ferromagnet materials will lose their magnetism if heated above a point known as the Curie temperature. At this point, the energy being put into the magnet from the heat will permanently disrupt the magnetic domain structure of the material, turning it into a paramagnetic material [a similar effect occurs in materials called hard ferrites, which exhibit a form of magnetism called ferrimagnetism; the analogous temperature for these materials is known as the Neel point]. You would have to re-magnetize the magnet again, either in a solenoid or with another permanent magnet, in order to restore the magnetism. If you heat a magnet up a little bit, it will lose some of its magnetism, but on returning to room temperature [depending on how high it was heated, and on the shape of the magnet itself], full magnetism can be restored.

This professor explains the Curie Point a little better and demonstrates how the magnetism works when you heat a ferromagnetic material to the curie point and then return it to room temperature.

Also, not to change the subject but I thought this was nuts. It is a power generator that uses water. Really interesting stuff:

This explains the cold vs. warm air relationship we were talking about very well.
ezinearticles.com...?&id=302338

So why does cold air fall? That is simple: it is heavier than warm air. And why is it heavier? That is slightly less simple, but only slightly. As with any gas, the air (a generic term for the mixture of the gasses in our atmosphere), contains molecules that move (or agitate). This movement (or agitation) is greater as the temperature rises. The molecules move in ever greater orbits, taking up more space. This causes the mass of the air to expand. Although the total mass of a lump of air has not changed, the mass is more spread out and so any given cubic area of it will be lighter.

-ChriS

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Yes, you are all on the right track.

For those that are paying close attention, understand this...

Those that want to know about sacred geometry, ponder the magnetic v-gate. And why an object would want to accelerate towards the closest magnets (strongest section), or repel from the closest magnets.

www.google.com...

And about that power generator with water.. its just static electricity. The magnetic water, is passing through the magnetic cans creating static electricity. This makes the water highly attracted to the cans, which make the driping effect, much like that Tamarack Mines Mystery. When the static charge builds up enough to jump across from ball to ball, it does.

That is basically how airplane wings work. The faster air over the top of the wing is electricaly charging the top of the wing more than the bottom. Creating anti-gravity.

Please, only do good with it, or you will find yourself a great enemy.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Imagine every single object is half full, or half empty with water. Because of Earth, that water always sits on the bottom of every object. No matter how I turn the object, that water will always be on the bottom attracted to Earth. How would you get that water to stay in place? Spin? LOL

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
Does anyone see the significance of The Kings Crown?

Both Ed Leedskalnin, and the Egyptians cherished this geometry. Do you know why?

[edit on 26-5-2008 by ALLis0NE]

Great thread ALLisONE! Thank you!

Please could you explain "The Kings Crown" or provide more "clues"?

What is your goal here? e.g Is it to inspire independant thought to try and "catch on" to your theory or discovery OR do you intend to eventually disclose it fully on your web site?

Initially I thought you were overlooking some reasonably solid fundamentals of physics. I notice your admirable committment and confidence to reply. Please don't detered by any criticism.

You are definitely "on to something" that I have pondered (but been unable to solve) for years! Very interesting!

[edit on 28-5-2008 by Has2b]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
ALLis0NE,

I have read nine pages of your thread and I'm failing to see what you are trying to accomplish with it? All you have done is polarize the audience, and I know where that leads...

You have not really taught us anything so far, nor disclosed any revelation that you have had. There's a lot of "I know this and I know that" but from all the postings you made so far I can sum up that you like to toss a bate and see who bites it.

Obviously no one has asked so I will: What is your purpose here?

If you feel that your theories are sound and can be experimentally proven and replicated by anyone, then please start us up on the path of illumination. And I mean literally, experimentally, show us that your theories have merit, because that is how real science works (the science of real discoverers, those pre-WW II era and earlier - not the modern armchair physicist who are only concerned with grants and tenure).

You must be aware that all of us have been schooled in the orthodox science and that we might need to "unlearn" what we have learnt in order to be receptive towards new paradigms. That is your challenge and it is really up to you whether you will accept it or not, because we are all able and willing and waiting...

I am sure that anything you can demonstrate to us will be warmly welcomed as proof of what you are claiming. Please put the foot where your mouth is, as they say.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I already revealed the secret. That's the sad part about this thread.

Now I am giving hint's to help people understand, better. If your really want to be illuminated, forget everything you have ever learned. Then look at EVERYTHING as mini magnets. It will explain ALL scientific phenomena.

Right now, people across the globe are relying on radio communications. Mostly all of them have no clue how it really works. They use it on a daily basis, and they just take total advantage of it, and they probably don't even know the real inventor of it. Nor do they know what exactly makes it work on an sub-atomic level. It's like a gift from God that is used and trashed without anyone saying Thanks.

I can just hand you the technology like Tesla did, but I would rather make you understand that All combined is 0ne, before you go and abuse a small part of the All to your advantage without loving it.

"All in All is All we are." -Nirvana

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Has2b

The "magnetic v-gate" is the clue for your King's Crown.

Actually, so is a toy "spinning top".

The reason a pyramid is so special is because it has more mass on the bottom then it does on the top.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Ok, here you go, I hope it makes sense now. If not, then damn...

Just remember who showed you.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Yes, you are all on the right track.

For those that are paying close attention, understand this...

On youtube when I opened this link it sais:
Just watch how my fingers alone can make "gravity" more attracted to the top of the container.

How is that your conclusion? Gravity does not differentiate between the top of the container and the bottom. When unbalanced and stationary like the can is here, the side with more weight is eventually going to be pulled downward by gravity (or pushed out by the areas with less gravity, however you choose to see it). What does the video prove? Can you be more specific?

It's no different than losing your balance doing a headstand and falling over to one side. Gravity in action.

-ChriS

[edit on 28-5-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anomic of Nihilism
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Ed leedskalnin stated that "The secret to the universe is: 7129/6105195.

Have you ANY idea as to what this might mean?

Cheers

AoN

To tell you the truth, I have found that it never really said "The secret of the universe". That was added in some how... The numbers I guess was just carved on the wall above his door.

I herd many theories of it, and I myself don't know the exact answer.

A couple people might have figured it out, here is one:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Basically "two spins at the speed of sound" was what the user above concluded.

This made sense to me because Ed Leedskalnin would NEVER let ANYONE in his Coral Castle unless they rang his bell 2 times.

Bell... 2 times...Kinetic energy....magnetism.... spinning... hmm...

Or, it could be some type of object/earth mass calculation. The big number being Earth...

I just am not 100% sure.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Actually, that number might be the difference between the sky and the ground magnetic force..

North particles fall from the sky in the North Hemisphere...

South particles fall from the sky in the South Hemisphere...

"the secret of the universe" may actually be the sky/ground difference in rate of flow of magnetic force from Earth.

Ed says "use a coil and a micro-ampere meter to find which direction it runs the most". The number could be the readings he got? Meaning in the North Hemisphere the magnets are raining down at 7129 amps, and the Earth is ejecting magnets at 6105195 amps.

Just remember who told you.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Modern science is a new kind of religious thought form, some of its scientists and blind advocates behave just like the secular religious leaders they like to make fun of. short sighted, afraid of change, comfortable thinking they know everything there is.

we fail to appreciate the big picture, we can see as far as we are permitted, we are trained in school to accept the reigning paradigm as a LAW SET IN STONE, they preach to be always open to the unexpected, always ready to test the science they hold so dear to the awesome strangeness of the Universe.
quantum physics taught to the general public are wrong! illusions for the inquisitive mind to uphold the paradigm.
they know that everything is much simpler, much more elegant, all seen in the light of this dichotomy of forces that in truth are only ONE, answers much of the real issues of life on the planet, but that is something that isn't in their plans, as of yet... but soon.

Modern science is half the will of the rulers, half unproven but accepted theories, and upon those false stepping stones, we seed our thoughts within the boundaries of "reality"
when reality exists only as long as the power that endorses it lasts...

Mr. Leedskalnin, knew this, they knew about this in antiquity, Mr. Tesla knew about this.
the information you are now sharing ALLisOne, will change humanity, one day.
thanks for sharing , you are on the right track, I'm sure you already know the true extent of your discovery, and seeing how you are helping all of us explaining the unexplainable to the blind by choice , i can only congratulate you.
will look forward for your posts...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneEyedProphet
Modern science is a new kind of religious thought form, some of its scientists and blind advocates behave just like the secular religious leaders they like to make fun of. short sighted, afraid of change, comfortable thinking they know everything there is.

Yes, those are the actions of the religious scientists and religious control.

A scientists that truly knows it has stumbled over a paradigm shattering discovery will be incessant in its bravery to bring it out to the world.

It is those who are religiously scientific that will try and stop it.

I'm sure you already know the true extent of your discovery, and seeing how you are helping all of us explaining the unexplainable to the blind by choice , i can only congratulate you.

I too look forward to his posts and I support him. And anyone trying to stifle his efforts has me to deal with as well, as I also have much knowledge in this area if need be.

[edit on 29-5-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
The way it works...

Every human on Earth is a separate voice in God's mind. When they all think of the same object at the same time, that object becomes real. Like God's lucid dream.

When all scientists believe the same thing, it becomes real.

You see how dangerous television is now? Getting everyone to think the same thing at the same time? It's like focusing magnets all in 0ne direction, to attract everything in that direction. Like your mind is a radio transmitter, and all humans are transmitting the same exact signal. What do you think would happen if you knew your thoughts are like sonar/radar signals? Whatever gets sent out, bounces back.

Anyway...

[edit on 29-5-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   

The way it works...

Every human on Earth is a separate voice in God's mind. When they all think of the same object at the same time, that object becomes real. Like God's lucid dream.

When all scientists believe the same thing, it becomes real.

You see how dangerous television is now? Getting everyone to think the same thing at the same time? It's like focusing magnets all in 0ne direction, to attract everything in that direction. Like your mind is a radio transmitter, and all humans are transmitting the same exact signal. What do you think would happen if you knew your thoughts are like sonar/radar signals? Whatever gets sent out, bounces back.

Anyway...

Well if you believe in crap like that, no wonder you believe gravity is caused by magnetism.
If you wanted to maintain any credibility you shouldn't have posted something that's scientifically impossible to prove. I hate it how the secret links itself with quantum mechanics, just so they come off more believable and scientifically correct

By the way ... that clip you posted with the hairspray ... That's just caused by instability, the center of mass slips and GRAVITY causes it to fall.

I'm getting pretty of you trying to prove something that nobody here will ever believe, it looks as if you don't have anything better to do than preach on a long failed theory. If Einstein couldn't do it, you certainly can't.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by johnthebon

Yes it was very wrong for me to go off topic, I really am sorry for that. I had no right to talk about something so sacred to you, that you just couldn't bare but be repelled from it.

b.t.w. would you like me to explain perpetual mechanical motion? Or how about the double split experiment? Would you like me to shatter those goals? You sit tight. If you don't believe in anti-gravity, which you use every single day, then maybe I can convince you with other knowledge.

Hey did you see anything wrong in my "spinning top" illustration?

You know, Neo had to download, before he learned to fight.

b.t.w. it was airfreshener, not hairspray. I usualy trim my magnetic flux lines really short.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Has2b

The "magnetic v-gate" is the clue for your King's Crown.

Actually, so is a toy "spinning top".

The reason a pyramid is so special is because it has more mass on the bottom then it does on the top.

Thanks I will try and digest your "spinning top" illustration.

Gyroscopic motion vectors are "sort of" known and explained but having studied them years ago for a physics exam, I still think current explaination is definitely missing something! ( I parroted what they wanted me to answer in the exam but spent many sleepless nights thinking there is something wrong something else)

Why do you think that centrifugal force causes your " magnets" to rise with motion then subside?

I forgive the last post... the spiritual was at the base of many great people like Walter Russell and Nikola Tesla to name just 2.... but please stick to the physics that is where most of us have to come from in our thinking!

Thanks again... NOT yet is it apparent to me what you are saying, but I'll try!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Has2b
Why do you think that centrifugal force causes your " magnets" to rise with motion then subside?

The air too, is magnetic. When you run a magnet past a wire, you get electricity. When you run air over a surface, you get electricity on the surface. Static electricity?

This perfectly explains why you can put a piece of paper on the ground, blow wind parallel to the top surface of the paper, and it will rise.

The static charge is greater on the top surface, than it is on the bottom surface.

The "spinning top" has more surface area on the top then it does on the bottom. So when you spin it, the magnetic air statically charges the top more than the bottom. Also the angled geometry helps.

Did you know the surface area of an aircraft wing determines how heavy of an aircraft it can lift?

Maybe if you design the right proportion top, you can get it to statically charge more than it weighs. Or if you spin it fast enough...

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
With a gyroscope, the outer diameter is statically charged, and the mass of the gyroscope is attracted to that charge. Forcing the gyro to want to move in 360 degrees at one time, which will just basically stabilize it in a fixed position in space.

I like to think of it as statically attracting momentum. LOL, if that makes any sense... Magneticaly creating momentum is the key to perpetual mechanical motion. A v-gate of magnets that accelerates a mass so that its momentum is greator then the attraction of the tip of the V so that it can escape the magnetic field, and move to the next V.

It's hard to describe this knowledge so it lines up with your preexisting naming system and terms.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   

reply to post by johnthebon

Yes it was very wrong for me to go off topic, I really am sorry for that. I had no right to talk about something so sacred to you, that you just couldn't bare but be repelled from it.

b.t.w. would you like me to explain perpetual mechanical motion? Or how about the double split experiment? Would you like me to shatter those goals? You sit tight. If you don't believe in anti-gravity, which you use every single day, then maybe I can convince you with other knowledge.

Hey did you see anything wrong in my "spinning top" illustration?

You know, Neo had to download, before he learned to fight.

b.t.w. it was airfreshener, not hairspray. I usualy trim my magnetic flux lines really short.

I'm not repelled by it, if I was I wouldn't have watched the whole thing
. Thing is, you're not much of a scientist. You believe in the paranormal (apearantly) and you have this theory without any credible foundation

I know what perpetual motion is and it doesn't exist as far as I know. There've been enough people claiming to have broken the laws of physics and they've all gone down silently. Steorn for example.

Oh, it's double SLIT experiment and off course I've read about it. We don't know what an electron looks like, sometimes is shows matter-like behaveour and other times it shows wave-like, something we can't explain (yet). How again is that supposed to support your theory?

Can you show me what you mean by anti-gravity? Please don't show me that silly triangle that ionised air underneath ...

And might you link me to the spinning top illustration please?

Cheerz, john

[edit on 29-5-2008 by johnthebon]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join