It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Soldier Uses the Quran for Target Practice

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

Hell no, and I don't wish to pollute my mind with some backward archaic garbage about when it is pleasing to Allah to decapitate the infidel. And I don't want to hear some cleric telling a rock to betray the Jew hiding behind it.

If that's what you want to worship, that's your prerogative. When muslims stop killing people like Theo Van Gogh because of "the religion of peace", then maybe we can talk.

americans and christians should call themselves 'peaceful ' only once they stop murdering muslims in iraq and stop polluting the world , which is causing global warming

manson_322

I don't wish to pollute my mind with some backward archaic garbage about when it is pleasing to Allah to decapitate the infidel.

I don't wish to pollute my mind with imperial american garbage pentagon propaganda

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I read the thread title as "US Soldier Uses The Queen for Target Practice" ... and spilled tea all over the carpet in my rush to put CNN on.

*memo to self**go get eyes checked*

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Niall197
I read the thread title as "US Soldier Uses The Queen for Target Practice" ... and spilled tea all over the carpet in my rush to put CNN on.

Funny thing is, I think there would be alot less uproar if that is what actually happened

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

When muslims stop killing people like Theo Van Gogh because of "the religion of peace", then maybe we can talk.

Again with the Theo Van Gogh reference?

Well when cowards who want to openly preach hate and prejudice and then go and hide behind a thin piece of paper stop spreading their prejudiced bullsh*t maybe Muslims will stop being offended. Just maybe...

But seeing as there's quite a lot of Theo Van Goghs around the world, that could be some time.
If you want to support spineless hacks who use Freedom of Speech/Expression as a vehicle to vilify other cultures and religions? Go ahead.

Just don't blame Muslims and Liberals for doing the exact same thing.

You get what you give O wise one, Van Gogh liked to dish out the dirt but he sure as hell couldn't take it, which is why he hid like a hermit in the Netherlands after every sane film critic and religious cleric denounced him as a crackpot and reprehensible bigot.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

It's always the nonsense, denial and obfuscation.

A great many Muslims do go to Europe and live off of welfare. If you know anything, you would know this. Muslims make up a far larger portion of the people on welfare than they represent in Europe.

I thought you were a Christian woman married to a Muslim man, or did you already forget this.

I buy things from all over the world, from nations eager to trade with the U.S.. I am not on welfare in a foreign land plotting to overthrow the government.

I already answered why your statement that shooting a Koran isn't the same as attacking all Muslims, any more than burning the flag is attacking all people within that nation. This is the philosophy of extremist.

As far as the Sikhs carrying out honor killings, so what! it is still wrong, and if the Sikhs are doing it, it is as barbaric as the Muslims who allow this practice. If you looked up some facts, you would know that honor killings are a practice carried out most often by Muslims. It is part of the Culture of the Middle East, and isn't even carried out in Indonesia.

www.westernresistance.com...

You are the one who can not get their story straight from one post to the next, you are the one who is ignorant.

You practice the same propaganda techniques over and over again, never do you admit the true realities of the problems between the two cultures. You fool no one, and you make Muslims look worse, you make them look obstinate, and blind to their own shortcomings.

At least I admit the problems of the West. You refuse to recognize the problems of the Muslim world.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by manson_322

Muslims in Iraq are killing a whole heck of a lot more Muslims than Americans are killing. I guess you think it is right for a Muslim to kill a Muslim in the name of religion.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

Cowards do not say controversial things and make themselves into a target, they hunker down while others do terrible things, and pretend that it is alright. Cowards refuse to speak out against atrocities, or they aid the people committing the atrocities and tell themselves that these barbaric things that they aid are alright.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

as much as i didnt want to reply
to correct you on one little thing

i am a Muslim male just check out member pics

edit: just checked down south and all Man (just to add this part is my attempt at humor)

[edit on 24-5-2008 by bodrul]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Wow, you had to check?

Must have got you confused with another poster.

Why the female avatar? Isn't that like cross dressing?

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

its nice to know people like your self have a sense of humor

never been a Fan of anyone your self ?

[edit on 24-5-2008 by bodrul]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rook1545

Originally posted by Niall197

Funny thing is, I think there would be alot less uproar if that is what actually happened

No.........

Most definitley not!

Now if muslim soldiers took over the usa , set up bases there, and showed no sign of leaving, and shot up a bible, it would have a LOT more uproar than this thread hahaaha. You need to look at the bigger picture.

Peace.

[edit on 24-5-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira
Again with the Theo Van Gogh reference?

You bet. And the more you apologize for his murderer, the more you look like a wannabe terrorist. But you'll have to move out of mommy's basement to do that.

Well when cowards who want to openly preach hate and prejudice and then go and hide behind a thin piece of paper stop spreading their prejudiced bullsh*t maybe Muslims will stop being offended. Just maybe...

Oooo oooo oooo! I'm offended!

But seeing as there's quite a lot of Theo Van Goghs around the world, that could be some time.

That's right, and there are more Theo's born every day, each one of them a believer in Freedom of Expression! Ha!

If you want to support spineless hacks who use Freedom of Speech/Expression as a vehicle to vilify other cultures and religions? Go ahead.

Just don't blame Muslims and Liberals for doing the exact same thing.

What absolute tripe. You'll twist logic any which way to defend terrorists, won't you?

If your terrorist buddies that you idolize so much could grasp the concept of Free Speech, there wouldn't be so many problems in the world.

False outrage. Perpetually offended. Crybabies.
Wah wah wah...you insulted me! What a bunch of wusses, being defended by a wannabe.

reply to post by poet1b

Originally posted by poet1b

Cowards do not say controversial things and make themselves into a target, they hunker down while others do terrible things, and pretend that it is alright. Cowards refuse to speak out against atrocities, or they aid the people committing the atrocities and tell themselves that these barbaric things that they aid are alright.

Absolutely right.
Starred.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

heck , its thanks to invasion of USA this condition has happened ,

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Ever since Dark Angel.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
JSO Becky

And they are surprised that we don't want people moving into our country that think they have the right to kill us if we say something they find offensive. They are surprised after condoning murder that we want to start deporting the group that refuses to accept criticism.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I'm really enjoying the discussion that this thread has begun. I thought that I'd give it a bump. May the discussion continue.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
The muslim religion specifically calls Jews pigs and admonishes it's adherents to slaughter rape and despoil unbelievers.

Sounds like someone has been getting disinfo from a certain anti-Islamic site. The Quran says that only some people were made like pigs, not all. Look at why it says that, and for what reason. It's not because they were born Jewish, it's because they chose to do evil rather than follow their book:

Say: "Shall I point out to you something much worse than this, (as judged) by the treatment it received from Allah? those who incurred the curse of Allah and His wrath, those of whom some He transformed into apes and swine, those who worshipped evil;- these are (many times) worse in rank, and far more astray from the even path!"

www.islamawakened.com...

As for the "kill all unbelievers," that's pretty much been debunked many times here. A simple search will show you where your ignorance stands on this. The Quran does allow killing, but only on the grounds of self-defense. The Quran does not allow a Muslim to murder, only kill when they're threatened.

By contrast , Jesus, in the New Testament of the Bible admonishes his followers to love their enemies and to do good to those who abuse you. Pop quiz:, which religion is more likely to be of God?

Of course he does, because his followers were not being killed off while he was alive. Had Roman soldiers come for his disciples, do you think Jesus would have stood there, or would he have done something similar to what God told the Jews to do to the Canaanites?

Thus while we can love the muslim, being a member of mankind and created in God's image, it's perfectly reasonable and honest to hate, despise, and ridicule the satanic religion that has enslaved him.

Before you spew more ignorance, can you tell me why, if it's a "Satanic religion," why does the Quran specifically states that Satan is the enemy of mankind?

[edit on 26-5-2008 by DJMessiah]

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hmm... To the OP,
Though I do not believe the Quran is the word of God, I believe it is wrong to ridicule someone elses religion in that fashion, if you have a problem with it, then confront them about what you have a problem with.

I know for a fact that our military are being brainwashed into hating people for this reason or that, much like I believe cops are being brainwashed too (but in a less obvious way). Every military person I know, hates muslims, why? Because they were told to in basic training.

Also, when you sign up for the scam of "Joing the Military and get into college and a high paying job.", you sign away ever, single, human, right that you have had or ever will have, you are property of the government for them to use and abuse as they see fit.

Why didn't the idividual who was shooting the Quran appologize? I think this is a question we need to ask, it further proves the truth behind my statement, the Major is "taking one for the team", that is probably the way the rest of the hate filled troops think of it.

I am in no way hating on the poeple who signed there lives away to fight for the U.S. GOVERNMENT, I think it is a great tragedy and disgrace to those individuals for being mislead and brainwashed.
Not everyone who joins the military is bad, they are just brainwashed of being able to distingush right from wrong, they are told what is right, they are told what is wrong, and often what they are told, is wrong.

-Jimmy

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
reply to post by elgoog

It looks like most Muslims are fine with you, but your comment about burning them makes me think you're more inclined to become an extremist than 99% of Muslims.

if the muslims are fine with me......
what the hell happened on sep 11 of 2001?
thats not the muslims being fine with me.
that's them expressing their hatred of our culture, and we express ours back.
burn them, its the only way to stop the madness.

to be continued.

elgoog

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by elgoog

thats just the Muslims your goverment and other goverments trained to do their dirty work decided to bite the hand that helped create them.
how about you do a little search on the terrorist group that attacked your country on 9/11 and thir reasons and how far their roots go in the US and its allies

burn them? is that you adovocating the genocide of 1.3+billion muslims.
looks like your the evil one here

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join