It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Soldier Uses the Quran for Target Practice

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
no one should be mad at this guy...the media wants us to hate muslims as a whole to make it much easier to direct our anger and hate away from the real cause of the war.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimmy_of_wprt

Well jimmy it would be a little hypocritical for the muslim leaders to denounce these atrocities since its usually them thats calling for them in the first place.

These clerics and mullahs that call for jihads and other fanatical BS mean the same to the islamic religion that a bishop does to the catholic religion.
I wonder what would happen if a bishop were to go on record calling for an all out Vatican Style "jihad" against the muslims?
Haha, there would be an outcry like youve never heard if that were to happen and you bleeding hearts know its true.
Im proud to live in a country and society where I can say muhammed sucks or even the pope sucks without fear of being stoned to death or burned alive in the streets while the police and military look on.

However they can live in a country and call for the deaths of all Americans and get commended for it..

Ok yall argue amongst yourselves, im going to a BBQ, New York Strips and Beer Brauts

[edit on 5/20/2008 by Kr0n0s]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s

Well jimmy it would be a little hypocritical for the muslim leaders to denounce these atrocities since its usually them thats calling for them in the first place.

These clerics and mullahs that call for jihads and other fanatical BS mean the same to the islamic religion that a bishop does to the catholic religion.
I wonder what would happen if a bishop were to go on record calling for an all out Vatican Style "jihad" against the muslims?
Haha, there would be an outcry like youve never heard if that were to happen and you bleeding hearts know its true.
Im proud to live in a country and society where I can say muhammed sucks or even the pope sucks without fear of being stoned to death or burned alive in the streets while the police and military look on.

However they can live in a country and call for the deaths of all Americans and get commended for it..

Ok yall argue amongst yourselves, im going to a BBQ, New York Strips and Beer Brauts

[edit on 5/20/2008 by Kr0n0s]

YOU SAID IT! (As I sit here eating a Beer Braut.)

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
What was the yardage of the shot? If you are going to get your butt in hot water it needed to be a very long shot, one to brag about.

If it was up close and personal then it was stupid. Why get in trouble for doing something anyone could do.

Roper

BTW, my God is bigger that a book.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by WickedStar

how stupid are these guys? all they are going to do is enrage alot of the worlds people like that

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Any religion that is intolerant of other religions, secretive ,and places a death sentence on non-believer non-followers who intentionally damage their idols, symbols, or one replaceable little paper book can not be defined as a proper or normal religion. I believe that intolerant religions that use this intimidation and need to push for death sentences should more closely defined as a dark cult that should never be respected by anyone and that cult will eventually deteriorate and that soldier expedited the process.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy_of_wprt
Extremist is a word put in place for the PC folks out there that are too sensitive. The root base of Islam is much different then Muslim. As a matter of fact in the Koran it says if your Muslim brother dosent believe in Islam you must kill him or convert him. Big diff here. Also 99% is Muslims are Islamic.

I keep hearing people say "You never read the Koran. So you dont know." Clearly neither have they because what it states in there. Is the world should be an Islamic world and those that disagree, will die.. That you, me, and whom ever else dosent believe in strapping bomb belts to little kids and sending them off to kill others with it in the name of Jihad.

Right now france is having their laws rewritten to better mend to the Islamic rule that is taking over, it seems Britton is next. And with the "Extremist" label being applied to things here in the US. And marching our men and women in front of cameras to say sorry for things while the Islam followers behead some guy or blow up little kids, and they dont come out and say sorry. And, I have never seen any Islam leader ever come out and say sorry for the actions being done in the name of Islam.. Says something dosent it?

Everything you said is not true! lol you are crazy!

I have seen many muslims say they have nothing to do with terrorists all the time! You must be watching fox news or something.

And why should they say sorry to you!??? Muslims are the ones who are getting killed everyday in these attacks, how dare you ask them to say sorry!! You don't have to live with it, they do!!

Don't you guys realise these terrorists are the biggest enemy to muslims!! They kill more muslims than anyone, they abuse their religion, they cause chaos, and they have won! because people like you think the way they want.

I think it's time for you to open your eyes, and realise you are blaming a few extremist people and put the blame on everday muslims!? when these very same muslims are the ones getting KILLED! by these extremists.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Jimmy, maybe you should look at life from a muslims point of view, then maybe you won't say all these nasty things about them.

Here you go jimmy, muslims not saying sorry! But telling you "we are not that"
Pakistani's most famous musicians come together to tell you "we are not that"

Maybe you should talk to normal muslims, before making judgements.

Yeh Hum Naheen - We are not that
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Words are they way to fix misunderstandings. War will only cause more misunderstandings, and thus create chaos and hatred.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Jimmy, maybe you should look at life from a muslims point of view, then maybe you won't say all these nasty things about them.

Here you go jimmy, muslims not saying sorry! But telling you "we are not that"
Pakistani's most famous musicians come together to tell you "we are not that"

Maybe you should talk to normal muslims, before making judgements.

Yeh Hum Naheen - We are not that
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Words are they way to fix misunderstandings. War will only cause more misunderstandings, and thus create chaos and hatred.

Actually, you say I should talk to normal Muslims. Again as I said 99% of Muslims are Islamic.. You missed that part. And I did 5 years of talking with both Muslims and Islamic people. And believe me when I say, that you have no idea what you are talking about. The stories I was told not only by Muslims but also people that practice Islam would make you turn tail run and cry in your sleep, because it made me do just that.

I had a Muslim woman tell me how her son, the only person she had in this world, gave in to the Islam part of it all, and he walked in to a market and blew him self up and killed not only men and women but also little kids, babies, because THEY the Islamic leaders told him that it was GODS will.

Before you armchair quarterback, get on a plane, travel to Iran, go to Iraq and then you tell me what is real and what is not.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

What are you talking about, muslims are people who follow islam.

Islam doesn't tell people to blow themselves up, madmen who use religion for their own politcal agendas do!

Wake up!!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

What are you talking about, muslims are people who follow islam.

Islam doesn't tell people to blow themselves up, madmen who use religion for their own politcal agendas do!

Wake up!!

OK gonna stop right here because your words show two things. One, you dont know anything about the Muslim religion and you know nothing of Islam. Go and look in to it a bit. Then come back and try to keep up.
You are so unaware its amazing.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

YOU are the one unaware!

I AM muslim, I live with muslims, I speak to muslims everyday! I KNOW.

It is unislamic to KILL innocent people. I can't believe you think terrorists represent islam, most people know that they don't!

Your the one who seems so unaware, you call criminals the real muslims lol.

And whats this islam and muslims thing? whats this seperation you making? muslims are people who follow islam? there is no muslim who don't follow islam lol.

Anyway I would also like to stop, I can tell you have some sort of compassion, so I respect that.

Peace. We all want peace, muslims and non muslims.

Edit: also didn't you even look at the video? muslims saying they are not like terrorists? Your confusing.

[edit on 21-5-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Oh for crying out loud. It's a freaky book! There are copies out there for re-print. It's not even close to a book burning from the past and those cannot be retrieved. What IS the real deal this time when the soldiers are in the middle of fighting a war in the Middle East? I'd say the soldier got sloppy and got caught for, well, making his point.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
“no one should be mad at this guy...the media wants us to hate muslims as a whole to make it much easier to direct our anger and hate away from the real cause of the war.”

I won’t bother correcting your spelling and grammar. But I will ask you to take your skull out of your bottom and look at the media, especially the BBC which is all too happy to jump all over Israel and every slight perceived infraction by a British or American soldier, while they open a free Middle East TV channel on my tax. I pay for a British Broadcasting Corporation. I’ll tolerate World Service, but why the feck am I paying for the BBC to compete with Al Jazeera? If you’re looking for evil right wing media then where are you finding it?

The point Phoenix is that every one of your friends can love the west and they will still not be enough to stop the nutters in your religion from condemning them all to war. Sorry if I won’t roll over and say sorry. You call me an extremist and try to mark me with the same brush as the monsters who chop necks with short knives. But it won’t make it true.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

So I suppose Reverend Wright speaks for all Christians then. Good to know. I suppose that means all Christians hate white people.

If this is not the case, please explain how it is different.

And all Muslims are followers of Islam, and all followers of Islam are Muslim. look into it a bit.

[edit on 21-5-2008 by Rasobasi420]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Your flogging a dead horse mate.

How many enemies make an army?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Infidel 101

Not sure what you mean by this post. Please elaborate.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Actually, you say I should talk to normal Muslims. Again as I said 99% of Muslims are Islamic.. You missed that part. And I did 5 years of talking with both Muslims and Islamic people.

I don't think you have a clue what you're talking about since the very definition of a Muslim is someone who follows Islam. You cannot be Muslim and not follow Islam, and if you believe in Islam you are automatically a Muslim.

en.wikipedia.org...
The word "Muslim" is the participle of the same verb of which "Islam" is the infinitive.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

Originally posted by elgoog
actually, the muslims made me hate their brainwashing culture.
something about seeing palestinians training their 5 year old sons to wear suicide belts, something about seeing videos of women being publicly tortured and humiliated - for doing nothing wrong....
i didn't need any brainwashing to hate them.

And what do those things have to do with 9/11?

are you really asking that question? the topic was initially is it ok to shoot the quran (yes) then it became, is it ok to be mad at people for saying they shouldn't shoot the quran (no) then it went on to become a general defense by you and others, of rotten muslim culture that defiles human values...and then you ask what does my post have to do with 9/11? it wasn't about 9/11, 9/11 was why i decided to hate their culture, and the war in iraq merely proves me right.

read below, taken from cnn.com only this morning..

"
Slaughtered for being single
This woman was killed for being single. "They came in at night and put a pillow on her face and shot her in the head," her sister Sabriya told CNN. Sabriya then points at photos of three sons - one killed for drinking, the others slain for their cars"

tell me one reason why any intelligent, reasonable human being who possesses a weapon great enough to END this nonsense, could possibly let this crap go on for another 1000 years? (they did it in wwII...did you not like the result of that? )

their hatred of us will never end, their evil tyrannical, maniacal holy book nonsense will never cease.

destruction of the muslim nations is our only alternative, unless we want to be at war with them for another 1000 years.

cook the *snip*.

~elgoog~

[edit: fixed quote tags, snipped profanity]
Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21-5-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by elgoog

It looks like most Muslims are fine with you, but your comment about burning them makes me think you're more inclined to become an extremist than 99% of Muslims.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join