It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. sees need for "tangible action" on Iran: Israel

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by azodrac

hm...so U.S. live's don't count.

Thats not what I said. And what I said was in response to something posted by another. So already you have taken that statement out of context.

Yes the U.S. did us nuclear bombs, but if it weren't for "U.S lives" most of the world would be under german and japanese control

And you can honestly 100% say we couldnt possibly have been better off? Now we will never know and history is always written by the victors.

I don't know what country you are from, but you were probably the cowards sitting on their asses while "U.S lives" and the other allies were dying to protect your freedom.

Check again. Its plain to see in every post I make which country I am from. Would you like to learn a little about Australian History?

Here is just a snippet from Wiki

Australia entered World War II shortly after the invasion of Poland, declaring war on Germany on September 3, 1939. By the end of the war almost a million Australians had served in the Australian armed forces and Australian military units had fought in Europe, North Africa, and the South-West Pacific. In addition, Australia came under direct attack for the first time in its history. 39,366 Australians were killed and 23,477 were wounded by enemy action during the war.

While your at it look at this : Historical Population of Australia

Please be sure to tell me our population during WW2. And how we sent nearly 20% of it to fight in WW2.

I think this proves we did more than sitting on our asses.

And if the U.S didn't use nukes, and to say perchance we ended up losing the war and many more "U.S" AND ally lives, wouldn't the germans still be cleansing their race and killing MILLIONS of innocent "lives" as well.

I can honestly say I dont know. Can you? Can you seriously claim, now, 70 years on, what would've happened had the allies lost? Because all I can say on the subject is that we will never know.

I think you are a little narrow sighted and need to look at the bigger picture. Yes we killed innocent "lives," but didnt we save just as much if not much more?

Im narrow sighted? You couldn't open your eyes wide enough to see where Im from. As for the bigger picture- Yes you killed innocent "lives", as you put it, but we will never know how many you "saved." That is an impossibility.

CT

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
man, it is tiring to see american 'nazi' fourth reich and Israel together bullying poor islamic nations ...

man is USA increasingly behaving like a murderous maniac hellbent on world domination...

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by manson_322
man, it is tiring to see american 'nazi' fourth reich and Israel together bullying poor islamic nations ...

Oh, the poor islamic nations....
Give me a break!
It is tiring to see extreme islamic nutcases performing terrorists acts around the world, beheading innocent people and trying to convert people to islam or die.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

Oh, the poor islamic nations....
Give me a break!
It is tiring to see extreme islamic nutcases performing terrorists acts around the world, beheading innocent people and trying to convert people to islam or die.

it is tiring of seeing american imperialist occupation forces bomb and maim with precision munitions...
USA is the root cause of all problems

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

So if your country was in a war with Japan, would you rather lose hundreds of thousands of your soldiers by invading Japan or would you rather lose none by dropping a nuke? Oh, and Japan had just attacked your country and destroyed most of your navy. I look forward to your response since you did not answer the question in the previous post.

Maybe I would drop the nuke, maybe I wouldnt. But this is for sure, if i did do it I wouldnt make the arrogant claim that it was to save lives.

Edit to add. If the US can use nukes to save US lives, can the Iranians use nukes to save Iranian lives?

CT

[edit on 19/5/2008 by Conspiracy Theorist]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

it is tiring of seeing american imperialist occupation forces bomb and maim with precision munitions...

Ok, I heard you the first time. Do you have anything different to spew or do you just repeat the same thing over and over like a parrot.

Extreme islamic facism is actually the root cause of everything and I think you know its true.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist
Maybe I would drop the nuke, maybe I wouldnt.

Wow, may to make a decisive decision.

But this is for sure, if i did do it I wouldnt make the arrogant claim that it was to save lives.

So what would you don't call saving hundreds of thousands of your soldiers lives?

Edit to add. If the US can use nukes to save US lives, can the Iranians use nukes to save Iranian lives?

No, because Iran is run by a bunch of lunatics who hate the Jews and would destroy Israel only because of this reason. Secondly, they would use the nukes as an offensive weapon instead of a defensive one.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Ok, I heard you the first time. Do you have anything different to spew or do you just repeat the same thing over and over like a parrot.

Extreme islamic facism is actually the root cause of everything and I think you know its true.

lol, an islamophobic/anti-communist parrot is calling others parrots

man, are you Joseph Mccarthy or what ???

the commies are coming !!!

it was USA who created the mujhideen in afghanistan.....fact

[edit on 19-5-2008 by manson_322]

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
The both of you arn't even giving suggestions as to why or how they are the root cause of all of our problems. You're just pointing fingers and stomping feet. Give us some suggestions of what to do with it and how it would improve the overall world.

I think that what you're both presenting is a problem. Beheadings of innocent people is wrong and wars are wrong. But how can we get everyone to calm down and like each other? You need to work on each other first. That starts now and here.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

an islamophobic/anti-communist parrot is calling others parrots

islamophobic, no, more like extremeislamophobic. anti-communist, yes, and rightfully so. So thanks!

More like: convert to islam or die, convert to islam or die.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
The both of you arn't even giving suggestions as to why or how they are the root cause of all of our problems. You're just pointing fingers and stomping feet. Give us some suggestions of what to do with it and how it would improve the overall world.

The only way to improve things is to totally destroy your enemy.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

If the US can use nukes to save US lives, can the Iranians use nukes to save Iranian lives?

No, because Iran is run by a bunch of lunatics who hate the Jews and would destroy Israel only because of this reason.

Well it could be argued that the US is run by a bunch of lunatics who hate muslims and would destroy them all for oil. or even more apt: Israel.

Secondly, they would use the nukes as an offensive weapon instead of a defensive one.

Im sorry, were the US nukes dropped on nagasaki and hiroshime defensive weapons? Plese clarify.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

That's the only way, huh? What if there were no enemies? And, what if we came to that conclusion through intelligence instead of brute physical force?

And no, sir. Destroying things won't solve anything. That's an illusion. Nothing can actually be destroyed anyway.

What solves problems isn't more war, war is the problem we're trying to solve. Unless you can logically provide evidence towards otherwise.

And what made anyone or anything an enemy to begin with? Is it because you can't forgive each other? Is it because no one apologizes? Is it because you spend time getting to actually know each other? Is it because no one helps anyone else? Is it because everyone wants to be better than everyone else?

What you just said it what Hitler would say. What do you think about that?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

an islamophobic/anti-communist parrot is calling others parrots

islamophobic, no, more like extremeislamophobic. anti-communist, yes, and rightfully so. So thanks!

More like: convert to islam or die, convert to islam or die.

your narrow mindedmess and ignorance is disgusting .... anyways i have wasted my time with a bunch of stupid islamophobic fascist parrots who keep regurgitating nonsense/myths again and again ...

bye fascist/islamophobic

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Wow are you for real ?!?
Can I use that quote in the futur or is it copyrighted?
And nice of you to flag your own thread

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Im sorry, were the US nukes dropped on nagasaki and hiroshime defensive weapons? Plese clarify.

Yes.
Who attacked Pearl Harbor?

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
That's the only way, huh?

Yes, peace through superior strength.

What if there were no enemies?

Then you would be living in utopia which does not and will not ever exist. Unfortunately, there will always be evil people. It must be human nature.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

your narrow mindedmess and ignorance is disgusting

Wow, I was thinking the same about you. You must be a mind reader.

anyways i have wasted my time with a bunch of stupid islamophobic fascist parrots who keep regurgitating nonsense/myths again and again ...

I see my parrot remark really hit a nerve because you keep repeating it.

Oh, and hello kettle.

bye fascist/islamophobic

ok, bye extreme islamofacist lover.

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Who attacked Pearl Harbor?

Imperial Japanese Navy, commanded by Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto.

Who got nuked?

Around 180000 civilians. Yeah. Thats defensive alright.

CT

posted on May, 19 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Imperial Japanese Navy, commanded by Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto.

Who got nuked?

The Japanese hence defensive.
If you cannot take the heat, then get out of the kitchen. If you cannot do the time then don't do the crime.

Around 180000 civilians.

It's not our fault the Japanese had there military industrial complexes mixed in with their civilian populations. Yes, lots of civilians were killed but it saved just as many U.S. soldiers lives since we did not have to invade. I guess you would have prefered an additional couple of thousand people die from the bloody battle which would have occured had we invaded.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join