It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

convert your car to run on water & gas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I was just checking out different things when I came across this amazing money saveing device in which you you build check this out! If you have done this already let me know about it. or just tell me what you think on this whole situation this website has videos and every thing well just take a look!

Run your car on water

[edit on 11-5-2008 by dasioux777]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
It appears that water-powered cars have been around as early as 1969.

Daniel Dingel - Filipino Inventor

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Looks like a scam to me... Hard to say, just seems rather cheesy...

Seems like the flame created might melt the engine? He's blowing through bricks with it among other things... Wouldn't this harm a regular engine?, not only that, but wouldn't it put watter through your exhaust? Doesn't seem it's as easy as they make it look...

[edit on 12-5-2008 by ElectricUncleSam]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Thats great! But what I was thinking if we all could have this we could be in a better possition. I'm just wondering ,it says easy steps to follow but in all reality sometimes easy is not so easy. I'm thinking about maybe giving it try. But I wonder how real this realy is . In our day and age eveything is wonderful until you recieve it (LOL) your thoughts are well welcomed is this real or a waste of money?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUncleSam

I was thinking kinda of the same thing but some of me just wants this to be true, I would like to see if it is true but I dont want to waste any money on crap!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by dasioux777

I was thinking kinda of the same thing but some of me just wants this to be true, I would like to see if it is true but I dont want to waste any money on crap!

It's real, but it's not practical and everyone is trying to push it when it's not fully developed... Anything you buy now will not be worth the money and eventually be obsolete and worthless...

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Thank you , I some times I'm to optomistic I become entergetic of the ideas and concepts of other people. I look for the best in every thing before I debunk or hesate against someone or something. not the best way to be I geuss, well I will work on that (lol)

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I just watched a news clip about the honda civic cx that runs on natural gas (phill) which they said sales for .69, apparenlty this is the same stuff that you run your appliances with and you just buy a tank and fill up at home. Here is a link about it. I don't know how truthful they were being on the mainstream media propaganda channel but they did say, .69 a gal.

www.theautochannel.com...

[edit on 12-5-2008 by goose]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Powering a car from the combusting of water is possible but not practical . You would have to carry lots of batteries to store the electricity needed for electrolysis, and the energy you would get from burning 2H2 and O2 is the same as it takes to split the water molecules, then you are still having to carry water, and an engine.

Its a lot easier then to just carry batteries and motors in that case, rather than use that same emount of energy to electrolyse water.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by firepilot]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by goose

Well I went to the site you posted pretty cool. but on the left hand side I noticed a link (customerservice reports?)well the site I posted was on there giving it 5 stars. who knows. If this were true it would be assume but Im sure it would have its set backs as well all things do.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
one stupid question, why cant someone just post the main parts of the book they say will convert water to gas or stuff like this. then we could test it for real, not buy a $97 dollar book and just end up losing the money for maybe crap thing. my point is that why dont we undertake tests of this ''new'' stuff ourself and see wether it works or not. im not going to put 97 bucks in a book without any guarantee, no one is going to. we all want to save money on gas but it is a REAL alternative??? does it really work ? do they sell KITS? what are the guarantees?

thank you for your replys

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
ive been researching this alot recently, mainly due to the hight fuel prices in the UK. I have good technical knowlage of cars and chemistry and i can see how this works. There are lots of devices you can buy but the one ive been looking at in the Joe Cell, its easy to make and lots of people seem to have had some luck with it running cars.

www.thejoecell.com...

Half the problem it seems is if u build one yourself you need an old car with a carburetor not electronic fuel injection, this gives you manual control over the air/petrol mixture. Then when you add the gas produced from the joe cell to the engine you reduce the amount of petrol going in.

The car is not "running on water" its running on gas (produced from the water) and petrol. the gas is very explosive so the amount of petrol you use is reduced

this is similar to the existing LPG powered cars except they run on EITHER gas OR petrol, not both. You can run an internal combustion engine on ANY explosive gas (hydrogen, propane, methane etc) or HHO from water

there are loads of videos for this, too many...

i've been a city dweller for some time now and when i leave, soon ,im going to build one of these devices.

there are obvious reasons why this technology is not available to us commercially.
link bellow refers to a story of a man threatened for using the joe cell on his truck..
www.pesn.com...

if this story is true or not doesen't matter is just serves as a reminder of the possible consequences of not been a slave to oil. This technology is also so "green""!!!

Over and Out.......

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I had bought an 83 ford pick up that had a bad motor many years ago. As I was going through replacing the motor, I noticed some odd device in a jar mounted on the side with a vacuum hose to the engine and electrical connections. Having had a very limited understanding of science and schooling with anything like this, it freaked me out as to what it actually was. I disconnected it and put it on the shelf in my garage. I can only assume knowing now what it was, that it may have actually caused the engine damage or burned out piston. Although, I've not read any stories about it, I noticed how the flame does burn through metal with the brown gas. It would seem that this device, if used incorrectly, could be harmful to your engine and dangerously explosive.

A recent news cast program says these particular devices don't work. I wonder if this claim is legitimate or from some oil lobbyist?

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
this website help a lot to save money...href="http://runyourcaronwater2.googlepages.com/">how to convert car to run on water

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Water injection has been used on commercial diesels for years. It boosts the power and the mileage. Its labor intensive though and can only be used in warm climates.
www.patentstorm.us...
homepages.cae.wisc.edu...

Zindo

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dasioux777

It's funny, this was my first ever thread on ATS: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
This is a great, unfortunately well unknown reality. People like you and I can easily gain 40% better gas mileage with a limited time investment. (40% being a conservatively achievable result)

The fact is, you have to be willing to learn and spend some time because it is a do-it yourself type thing. There is no Wal-Mart easy install kit and I'm not going to vouch for any apparatus you can buy online. The information is there, youtube being one of the best (yes, youtube).

People want to show you how to do this. You just have to be interested enough to go ahead with it.

I've done a lot of research and work with HHO or Brown's Gas. Luckily enough for me, I found an acquaintance that was already interested in HHO cells and particularly the automotive application. He already happened be a complete wiz with automechanics and its electronic components. I, who has practical no automotive knowhow, was able to see this quickly applied for myself in a car with no effort on my part.

Now at this stage - we have it in multiple cars some of which for months. And remember, this is a barebones cell HHO model. Ultra cheap to make and zero manipulation applied to the electrolysis process. It's certainly doable for your car but like I said, there is the required interest and time commitment involved for all of us to do it ourselves. Rest assured, anyone can do this!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Oh yeah BTW, why is this in the ATS MIX: Studio section?

Dave Rabbit, JohnnyAnonymous, what's up? Are we going to talk about this?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join