It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleeping aliens in pods on mars underground

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Is it true that there are Egypt looking aliens in states pods on mars underground sleeping. waiting till humans evolve then they reactivate and come to life when man steps foot on mars? and look like the half man and half bird, gator and many other animals like Anubis, Horus etc... Or do they look like us humans because of the pyramids and face.

What about if we the humans where first living on Mars, and "God told Noah to build a Ark " aka flying ufo ship" to come to earth with Noah seed humans to re-populate earth has nice trees and animals and mars got destroyed by gods wrath ^_^ what you guys think about that idea

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Where did you read this stuff? on the back of
a toilet door? Above 'NOW WASH YOUR HANDS'

Eygpt was ran by Pharoahs, they built the Pyramids
because it was an idea, it has no connection to aliens
or any movie with Kurt in.

If you wanna get into the Ufo phenomona, watch Galaxy
Quest, and read up on Omega 13.
One day... one day, folk will realise that the bible is an
edited, cleaned and male-orientated, selection of stories
that were chosen to carry a message in a time when the
country of their writers was being oppressed by a ruthles
and well- organised invader.

Try to see with your own eyes, don't imagine that there's
music in the background that your a star of some sort of
dark plot that we're merely scraping the surface of.

Oh... and word to the wise, don't use the internet.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by IronMan]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Thats the first I've ever heard of anything like this. Words of Advice, Don't believe everything you read or hear especially on the net. Methinks this needs to go to the Skunkworks.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I dont think your going to see anything in our solar system period for et life.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by alienstar]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Looks like someone's been watching Stargate too much again.

Where did you read this? Honestly. Do you have some links for me to read the glorious claims?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by IronMan

I think you are misinformed if you believe Egyptians built the pyramids... perhaps you got your info from hollywood? I mean the whole "10 000 BC scenario" is 100% fabrication.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Exodion

There are people on Mars who look like us from pics from both Mars rovers since 2004.Most people won't believe this until nasa announces life on Mars.
If you can see a man's face wearing a cap then you can regognize how human they are. If the pic looks like a rock to you,then you will wait for National Geographic .

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
That picture dont work.Why does it have to be mars that can retain life?Whynot venus?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

Do you have any idea how hot Venus is? Around 462 C.

462x2=924+32=956 F

Don't think a human could stand that.
Water boils and evaporates over that point.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo
reply to post by alienstar

Do you have any idea how hot Venus is? Around 462 C.

462x2=924+32=956 F

Don't think a human could stand that.
Water boils and evaporates over that point.

I don’t think he was talking about Humans, he was talking about life. Just because a Planet is inhospitable for us, doesn’t mean it is for some other life form that we know nothing about.

Mikey

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by vze2xjjk

There are people on Mars who look like us from pics from both Mars rovers since 2004.Most people won't believe this until nasa announces life on Mars.
If you can see a man's face wearing a cap then you can regognize how human they are. If the pic looks like a rock to you,then you will wait for National Geographic .

I don't know what that's supposed to prove. Maybe it's a carving? Maybe it's just a rock that looks like something it isn't? Maybe that isn't from Mars at all? I don't see where you get "alien being" out of that. If it's supposed to be like us, then where are the hands and legs? Where's the body? You're going to have to try harder.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by GrayFox]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exodion
Is it true that there are Egypt looking aliens in states pods on mars underground sleeping. waiting till humans evolve then they reactivate and come to life when man steps foot on mars? and look like the half man and half bird, gator and many other animals like Anubis, Horus etc... Or do they look like us humans because of the pyramids and face.

No

Think about it. Why would they do such a thing? They may as well have a fly around the galaxy whilst they're waiting for us to evolve to that stage, then return. No point putting life on hold, whilst you wait for a bunch of primates to figure out fire, whilst the rest of your friends all have a good time. By the time we get there, your friends will be long dead and their civilisation has probably evolved and got even smarter leaving you behind

Originally posted by Exodion
What about if we the humans where first living on Mars, and "God told Noah to build a Ark " aka flying ufo ship" to come to earth with Noah seed humans to re-populate earth has nice trees and animals and mars got destroyed by gods wrath ^_^ what you guys think about that idea

No.
We have similar DNA structures to all living things on Earth, so 'Alien Noah' would ehave to bring ALL forms of life with him, inlcuding sea creatures, trees, algae etc

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Thank you for all your opinions on my topic

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

Flame people?

Everything is "alive" in space, but living organisms on a planet that's 4 times the boiling limit, that's stretching it just a bit.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The "aliens" (true inhabitants) of Mars died off long long ago. They did, however, leave behind miraculous machinery which, when activated by the governor of California, will instantly terra-form the Martian atmosphere into one which is capable of sustaining human life.

True story!

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I know the Raelians believe creation of life was also attempted on Mars but this failed because it was not able to sustain human life.
They finally succeeded on Earth, their third attempt.

For some reason this guy looks like Fred Sanford.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by IronMan

I think you are misinformed if you believe Egyptians built the pyramids... perhaps you got your info from hollywood? I mean the whole "10 000 BC scenario" is 100% fabrication.

watchZEITGEISTnow

I'm not quite sure what you are implying here... Are you saying that
history is wrong and that Hollywood is a 'dis-info' agent for the Western
world?
I rarely watch TV and certainly don't sully myself with watching
fictitious movies... except Docu-movies like Galaxy Quest.

new topics

top topics

join