It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will the Next Terrorist Attack be on the USA??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I want to know from everyone on ATS what you think the next terrorist attack will be on American Soil?

Here is what I think might happen:

1. They will blow up Washington DC.

2. They will blow up several cities.

Now what do you guys think might happen???

[edit on 30-4-2008 by anti us gov]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I think the Bush Administration will be the terrorists. And more people will be smarter and realize its our government behind the attacks.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
you said nuke in every other sentence, i found that a bit disturbing. Hopefully there is no next terror attack,one is one too many. the way washington is protected I doubt that anything can happen there without it being allowed to happen if that makes sense.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Fibonacci11235

I know that sounds disturbing but bush said that there would be another 9/11 but even worst. so im thinking the only way to make it worse is to use nukes. unless you think there is another way.

[edit on 30-4-2008 by anti us gov]

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Fibonacci11235

I hope too there isnt another terrorist attack. then we will ALL will be screwed. Martial law takes effect and there goes our houses, cars, food, guns, etc.....

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
IMO, the real terrorists will finally come out from behind their smokescreen & reveal themselves: Bush will declare Martial Law just before the November elections just to suspend the Constitution & invade the whole of the nation. Under the ageis of the Patriot Act, he'll be able to identify & execute (without reprisal) any political rivals & Waco-ize any Militia or National Guard units that don't obey him instantly.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

How will he start Martial law. There has to be some reason. he cant just call it because of nothing.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
It wouldn't take much of an excuse..."Intelligence reports indicate a "nuclear" terrorist attack imminent," or false-flagging media to report another "community of potential terrorists in training," whatever. There doesn't even have to be any truth behind it or even any overt (in public view, anyway) indications.

That's one advantage of being able to get away with lying about anything & be able to cover up how much of a lie it really is.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
it already happened.

it's called Morgellons.

sprayed on the public.

and now you're one the wiser.

-

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I had a vision while replying to another thread just now. It was osama in the white hat and a fine white robe embroidered on both side where it met in the middle. there was gold fabric as a sort of shirt where the robe met in front. he had no gun in his hand and he was welcoming another arab that I did not recognize. He bent down as if all tghree of us were in a huddle although neither of them could see me. He said the the other man in arabic that my friend it will be very soon now and then they sat and drank mint tea. The other man had a similar robe in a bright blue color and the same white hat. They were in a very well made cave cut out of rock closer to the capitol of Pakistan than the border. three fiths of the way. from the border to the capitol. He will stay there for the next week while it is happening and then will move to a new cave north of that position. He is well and healthy.

I want the 25 mill kermit and the frog better cough it before it croaks. Its my money. I gave him on a platter.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

I vision bush and cheney in the cave.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
im surprised that not alot of people have commented on the thread about the next attack. The thought does scare the hell out me. But just wondering what you think will happen. not that it will happen. i wish there will be no attack on US soil again. The US destroys peace by going to war with our countries.

posted on Apr, 30 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fibonacci11235
you said nuke in every other sentence, i found that a bit disturbing.

What I find disturbing is that the first time in this thread the word nuke was used was in your post.
Blowing up doea not always imply nuke. Yes it would probably take a nuke to blow up an entire city but there are ther ways.

If there was to be another attack on the us my money would be on simultanious attacks accross the country and probably at big sporting events.

For the paranoid, this is a dangerous question to answer. Should something happen the way a hypothetical is suggested, the onlookers from the 'agencies' could target the poster of the first corrct answer and the winner will recive an all expence paid trip to G Bay.
**who is that over my shouder!??!?**

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

just to be clear and fair, before the post was edited it did say nuke and using nukes.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Oh. Thanks for clearing it up....
In that case you are quite disturebed.

Still, I don't think nukes are necessary to wreak total havoc.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
It'll be a small dirty bomb

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

im not though. It was just a question that i thought would be a hot topic.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
It will be a deadly, virulent virus. Many will be dead, the rest in camps. Google "dead microbiologists".

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   

The reason why i said nukes was because bush said that another 9/11 was on the way and it would be far worse then the September 11th attacks.

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by WEOPPOSEDECEPTION

But would that be enough to start marital law??

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join